Bullies Punish Allison In PE Class

Story Info
Two jocks break in shy girl.
2.6k words
4
32.6k
33
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**All characters are 18 years old.**

Allison was a very shy girl. She hated school, where everyone ignored her and let her know how unwelcome she was, a weak, soft girl in a school full of cheerleaders and other more traditional girls. Allison preferred to spend her free time reading or painting, than studying or making friends.

She was, however, popular with the boys, even if she wasn't interested in them. She liked some of them, but every guy wanted to use her for her body, as she was very cute, only about 5-foot-3 and had pretty blonde hair, perky boobs and a nice ass. She was very attractive, but was always too shy to actually show any interest back. But today, it didn't matter what she wanted- two guys would be taking her.

Allison never liked gym class. She usually got in and got out as quickly as possible, doing as little work as she could. She would often walk out the front door, next to a bunch of much more popular girls who all talked to each other but never her.

One day, Allison decided it would be best to head out the back door, which led to a mostly-abandoned hallway which only saw traffic every few days, when a few football players would train in the secondary weight room at the other end of the hall. Allison figured it would be nice and quiet, and she could take a few minutes to cool off after her workout.

As she reached the end of the hall, at which each end two heavy metal doors closed it off, she noticed two large men standing there blocking the door out to the hallway. When she got closer, she realized it was Jake and Tyrone, the two biggest stars of the basketball team. She had ignored Jake's advances the week before, brushing off his comments about how "hot". she looked, but thought nothing of it as other boys had said the same to no effect.

Allison tried to squeeze past them first. "Excuse me!" she said, as she snuck between them. Her eyes widened, though, when suddenly she felt a tug at the back of her shirt.

Jake had grabbed her, and Tyrone was closing in.

"You're not going anywhere, Allison!" Jake said with a smirk. He pushed her into the wall just out of arms' reach of the door, fondling her asscheeks as he pinned her at the lower back, moving his hand over her tight gym shorts. Next, he put his other hand over her tits, squeezing them through her little grey t-shirt.

"W...W...What do you want from me...?" She stuttered, horrified.

"Well, first of all you could show a little more respect for me, bitch!"

"I...I... don't know what you mean...".

"You could start by not being so rude! Last Thursday, all I did was say you looked hot! And you sneered at me! Let's see who sneers now, whore?"

"P...Please don't call me that! I've never had a boyfriend..."

"Hey, I'm about to be your first time then, huh!" he said, towering over her.

"No...god... please... No!"

"Oh yes, cutie pie!".

Jake yelled to Tyrone:

"Drag that little bitch to the side room!"

Tyrone grabbed both of Allison's wrists and pulled her, dragging her along the floor, to a little side room that housed only empty space and a cleaning closet, leading her even further from help. Meanwhile, she tried to scream for help, but between the metal doors and Jake's hand over her mouth, she was out of luck.

Jake ripped off his white T-shirt and tied it into a gag, forcing it into Allison's mouth. Next, Tyrone took off his, which they used to tie her hands behind her back. There she sat, bound and gagged, waiting for the inevitable punishment.

Jake towered above her, a gigantic musclebound white jock, six-foot-four and with a buzz cut, the ultimate menacing man.

Tyrone, meanwhile, was six-foot-two and black, and packed such a massive cock that it could be seen in whatever clothes he wore, which were usually gray sweatpants. He was notorious for getting a girl at the school pregnant, and he took no shame in this. Despite Jake threatening her, Allison felt just as scared of Tyrone's looming presence.

Jake then turned, and spoke to Tyrone. Tyrone walked back to the now-abandoned gym and grabbed a workout bench. He dragged it back along with four rubber resistance bands.

Jake grabbed Allison and shoved her, face-up onto the bench. He unbound her limbs initially, but he and Tyrone forced them back so hard she shrieked through her gag. Each man grabbed one side of her, and affixed each wrist and ankle to the legs of the bench with the resistance bands.

Bound and gagged, spread-eagled on a bench, Allison shivered as Tyrone pulled back her little workout shorts' elastic waistband and let it snap back at her vulnerable stomach.

Jake took out his phone and began recording everything for blackmail. He briefly un-tied her gag, and Allison did her best not to look at the camera, but he shoved it at her face and demanded:

"Say you're a slut for Jake."

"Eww... No..."

He slapped her roundly across the face, and started the video over again.

"Fucking say it, whore!"

"Ugh... Fine... I'm a slut for you, Jake!"

He put the gag back on, now even tighter.

Jake walked back to the hallway where he had first been standing, and came back holding a half-drank bottle of Gatorade. He took one more sip, and then poured it all over Allison's shirt.

Wet and crinkled, her shirt made obvious her supple breasts and nipples. Tyrone grabbed one and Jake the other, and they begin slowly but firmly kneading her tits.

From a mix of embarrassment, fear and the uncomfortable soaking shirt, she squirmed as hard as she could, trying to break loose of her bonds. Unfortunately for her, she only looked more pathetic and cute as she struggled in vain.

Suddenly, Tyrone pulled hard, and ripped her shirt off entirely.

"No bra today, Allie?"

"Hnggggggh..." she whined sadly into the gag as her bare titties sat exposed.

"Alright... you go first, Jake. Try to get some of the fight out of her. Imma go get a couple more... tools." Tyrone said.

Jake began unzipping his pants, standing over the helpless, whimpering teen. Tears had begun forming in her eyes and she was blushing hard, making her even cuter than before.

Jake, suddenly, straddled the chair and stood with his crotch directly over her chest. He slipped his underwear off and revealed his massive, 8-inch, veiny cock.

Allison gasped, or at least tried to, as she saw his enormous package. Slowly, Jake sat down on her, straddling her ribs and making her feel as if she was being crushed. She groaned as he slid his cock forwards, seized her tits, and pulled them around his massive schlong.

Jake began thrusting, roughly kneading her tits with each thrust. To make the tittyfuck even hotter, Jake spit repeatedly onto her chest and lubed his cock with it, letting him glide over her.

He swung himself back and forth, until he was nearly at the point of orgasm. But suddenly, Tyrone opened the door and Jake hopped off.

"How's she doing?", Tyrone asked.

"Well, I don't know, but I'm feeling fuckin awesome. You wanna give her a spin?"

"Fuck yeah."

Tyrone sat down in the same spot and unzipped, revealing an seven-inch, extra-thick big black cock, ready to widen any girl, but especially one so tight and innocent.

Tyrone grabbed Allison's hair and pulled hard, forcing her head down to the bench as he thrust his meat through her titties. As his black meat came inches from her mouth, she began to cry.

As Tyrone hopped off of her, her whimpering turned to full-on crying.

Jake, aroused by her bawling, took off her gag and wiped Allison's tears off her face with his dick. She kept babbling incoherently, the only thing he could hear being "please let me go...".

Without warning, Jake ripped Allison's sexy shorts off and left her quivering, wriggling body naked on the bench.

"Lil' slut is practically begging! She didn't even have any panties on!" Tyrone said with a chuckle.

She wailed out in response, "nooooo! I don't want it!".

Jake squatted down, and slapped his massive cock against her crotch and stomach. He geared up, pulled his cock back in front of her exposed slit, and teased her by putting his cock on the outside of her tight lips.

As she began to contain her crying, Allison slowly shifted to yelping, as Tyrone began fondling her tits again and Jake rubbed her crotch while grinding against it. Her slit felt as if it was on fire, but it was in fact soaking wet. She didn't enjoy in her mind what was happening, but two of the school's hottest men were about to share her and her body knew what to do.

Suddenly, Jake shoved a finger into her pussy. He was careful not to pierce too far, but enough that she could feel it as he slid in another. Soon, he had four fingers working her wet, hot hole and his thumb rubbing her from the outside.

"No! No! No!" she begged, trying her best not to show arousal.

"Looks like your snatch is saying yes, yes, yes, girlie!" Jake said mockingly.

Jake zoomed the phone camera up as he prepared for the fuck of a lifetime. Tyrone stood at the other end of the bench, and lowered his massive BBC over her face. Jake squatted down, squared up, and swung forward.

Simultaneously, Jake's cock flung forward into Allison's pussy, and Tyrone forced his BBC into Allison's mouth, which he had to pry open with his fist.

Jake grinned with delight as he felt Allie's hymen pop, and a small trickle of blood come out. He swung back again and this time fucked her even harder and deeper. Soon, Allison was in a frenzy of fucking.

Allison threw her own head back hard as she felt Jake split her open. She tried to focus on Tyrone's BBC, which was working its way so deep into her throat that she was already gagging hard. She let out a moan, which she hoped Jake hadn't gotten the satisfaction of hearing.

He had.

"Awwwwww... Allie IS enjoying it! I told you you're a hottie! Why'd you have to make it be this way?"

She wanted to say something back but it was immediately muted by Tyrone's shaft, which had now hit the back of her throat.

Jake kept thrusting as hard as he possibly could, now sweating as he put his massive hands around her ribs and pulled her on and off his dick, throwing her around as much as he could given her restraints.

It might have been the wild dicking-down by the school's hottest guy, it might have been the enormous BBC she could barely take in her mouth, maybe it was even the fact that she'd lost her virginity pinned down to a gym bench by two guys, but something was making her so wet that Jake's dick was now making a delicious squelching sound each time he thrust in and out. That sound got to Allie's head, and soon she was starting to get into it.

Allie caught herself beginning to sway her own hips to meet Jake's dick, and so did Jake. He laughed and gloated as he banged her almost cervix-deep, and Jake wasn't the only one she was enjoying.

While at first Tyrone was only feeling the warmth of her throat, Allie began to give in. Now, Tyrone began to feel a little suction. Soon, Allie's little tongue was making circles around the underside of the BBC jammed past her gag reflex.

As Jake's dick rubbed against a patch that stimulated her clit, Allie felt a sudden rush of pleasure. It was a kind unlike anything she'd felt masturbating, more of an animal, brain-powered pleasure. She felt it again, and again, in faster succession. Before long, in hopes of continuing it, Allie was straight-up riding Jake. She had also given up on keeping quiet- she let out her first full, unrestrained moan.

But it could only build up so far. After nearly half an hour of robust fucking, Allison gasped loudly and began squealing. Her pussy began gripping extremely hard, synchronizing to feel amazing for both her and Jake. Tyrone, meanwhile, aroused at the moan, was at the edge of orgasm.

Allison came. She felt a wave of pleasure that blew away even what she felt earlier. A full-body orgasm soon enveloped Allison, which was mostly caused not by Tyrone or Jake's massive cock, but instead by her horny disgust with herself, which tapped into some dark, primal fetish she felt at the back of her mind, which she had never before been aware of.

As she went over the edge, she let out a cock-obstructed warbling squeal, followed by an animalic slurping. She licked and loudly slurped Tyrone's cock so hard that he launched into a total impulse of sexual pleasure. Tyrone finally came, leaking out an insane amount of cum, which she sloshed in her mouth and then gagged down, with a smile on her face.

Finally, turned on by the gripping of Allie's pussy, and by her delightful moans, Jake stopped thrusting, burying his dick deep inside her.

"Holy shit! I'm gonna cum!", Jake bellowed as he followed through on the promise. Deep inside Allie, Jake squirted out a tremendous load, which she could feel rushing to the back of her pussy and deeper into her womb. Allie felt as if she was in heaven, forgetting her old, resistant self for a moment. Her eyes rolled almost to the back of her head, she turned beet red, and her tongue hung out as she released a deafening yet beautiful series of blissy moans.

"T... Th... Thank you guys..." she said as they pulled away from her exhausted, cum-drenched body.

"Oh... OH my God!" She wailed out. She had snapped back to reality as her orgasm ended. "Fuck! You came in me! What if I get fucking pregnant?"

"That'd be your problem, cutie pie!" Jake said with a chuckle. "After all, Tyrone got a girl pregnant who wanted to fuck. I just had to one up him!".

As she went to pick up her clothes, she realized her ordeal wasn't over. Tyrone tripped her and Jake picked her up, after which they dragged her to the empty men's gym showers. There they re-fastened her gag, and hogtied her- binding her wrists and ankles together behind her back.

Naked, bound and gagged, Allie was vulnerable as could be. To round out the humiliation, after a moment of discussion, Tyrone revealed her final punishment.

"Remember when I left to go get some 'tools'?", Tyrone said. "Well, here they are!"

Tyrone pulled from his pocket a banana, stolen from the cafeteria. He peeled it back, and jammed it forcefully into her as it squished, filling her deep with banana mush as a plug to keep Jake's cum inside her. The bottom of the banana, and most of its skin, stuck out of her slit.

"And don't even think about telling anyone who did this, bitch," Jake said. "Or your whole class, and all their parents, hell, even the colleges you applied to will see you riding, moaning, and thanking me for fucking your brains out! Anytime I'm feeling horny, you're getting it! If you don't let me hit, your daddy watches it! I own you! Goodbye, bitch!"

Jake turned on the shower, leaving her soaked, gagged, hogtied and lying on her back in a hot shower with a banana up her slit. She cried all afternoon and all night at her horrible plight, until a male gym teacher found the whimpering mess of a girl the next morning.