All Comments on 'Bullseye'

by maverick_kelzar

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
almost perfect

I know it is fiction, but based on reality, no woman is going to be able to enjoy anal sex without lots of lube. If the man every expects to do it again and no lube is used, it will never happen. The story lead up was excellent, but the ending was just not practical. I like to read the anal sex stories and lose all respect when the writer goes the route of no lube, sorry but you missed the bullseye.

maverick_kelzarmaverick_kelzarover 5 years agoAuthor
It happens..

Heya. Not immune to criticism but this one surprised me. I've had 4 or 5 partners who enjoyed anal sex without lube. My story 'birthday' is another true version of just this.

Shrug! Each to their own! :)

Andi_ChaseAndi_Chaseover 5 years ago
Lube

I didn't notice while reading, but holy hell, lube is important for a first time! Spit isn't a good lube, and most people aren't going to enjoy their first time without lube.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wrong about lube

My girl and i have had anal for years,and nothing is worse than lube, much less "a ton of lube" like most suggest is absolutely necessary. Pussy makes the best lube, and we both love it that way. Ive done lube, and neither of us enjoyed it. Relaxing is more important than lube.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaverick_kelzar@maverick_kelzar
Maverick is an Australian Erotic Short Story author with all content available on his website, maverickkelzar.com. Here, you can join the newsletter, contact Maverick and read stories for free and purchase via KDP. Updated every few days, new content is never far away!