Bullseye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put his tongue flat on her delicate skin and forcefully licked up and down, allowing his tongue to spread over all her most vulnerable areas; to her little love button, to her opening, he lapped, slowly and softly.

She was moaning with pleasure louder as he went back and forth. On the way downwards, he allowed his tongue to ever so slightly go past her gate, licking the flesh between her openings. Back up, back down, each time allowing his tongue just a little further south until in one quick flick, his tongue touched her tightest little pink hole. It was only a flicker as he brought his tongue back towards her sensitive button, but it was enough to provoke a deep, longing moan from his recipient.

Carefully, he lapped back and forth, each time spending a little longer caressing her button and equally as long with her forbidden hole. His tongue danced back and forth, eagerly teasing and responding to the excitable moans escaping her mouth. He allowed his tongue to dance upon her ass as he slid a finger into her front passage, allowing him to thrust and lick at the same time. Her moaning grew more intense and he had never felt so excited, his manhood stretching out his jeans and begging for release.

Slowly he withdrew his finger and moved it south, tapping at her tight opening that had never been explored. He waited for any sign of objection but his tongue upon her button only released more sensual groaning, so he allowed his finger to slip into her tightness.

Almost immediately she came. Her back arched and her legs began to shake as Max held her firmly in place while roughly flicking his tongue back and forth across her love button, his finger now fully in her puckered hole. She almost screamed as Max continued his assault, eventually, she could take no more and pushed his head away, leaving just a finger in place.

He smiled at her and leaned over the table to passionately embrace her. He kissed her deeply, all the while slowing moving his finger back and forth within her. 'I'm going to fuck you in the ass.' He said as her eyes widened. Her body tensed but she didn't speak, still breathless from his oral ordeal.

Max removed his finger and lifted her off the table, deeply planting one last kiss before turning her around so she stood with her back to him. He grabbed one of her legs and placed it up upon the table, making her tiptoe on her standing leg for support. He placed a hand upon her back and bent her a little over the felt fabric, so her rear greeted him.

He bent down and gave her one last use of his tongue, her body arching in surprise as his tongue again explored her holes. Max continued to flick his mouth back and forth as he reached down and undid his belt. Sarah heard the zip of his fly falling and her body tensed, knowing the impact it was about to endure. Still, she remained without objection as Max removed his thick, 7-inches of manhood and playfully slapped it against her flesh.

Max positioned himself so that his member rubbed up against her moist lips, allowing her wetness to lubricate his erection. He lingered at the base of her rear opening, allowing her any last rejection as his shaft throbbed against her virgin opening.

Sensing no complaints, Max slowly pushed himself into her, the tip of his member slowly penetrating as her body began to reject the intrusion.

Sarah shifted a little uncomfortable and clenched her eyes shut as she tried to relax.

Max paused and looked down at the tip of his penis now fully engulfed in her beautiful backside. He almost boiled over right there and then but regained his composure and moved his hand underneath her to rub her against her flesh. He was surprised at how wet she was. With the tip of his cock in her ass, she was more aroused than he had ever had her.

He pushed in further. Inch by inch invading her virgin territory. Slowly, Max pushed his member into her, all the while using one hand against her back while the other roamed the region between her legs, causing her to grimace and moan at the same time.

Max couldn't believe it. He was fucking her ass! His rhythm increased as his excitement grew, and he pushed the remainder of his cock within her hole, filling her completely. She arched back at the intrusion then seemed to relax and submit to his thrusting.

Max pulled halfway out then plunged back in, over and over, he increased his rhythm and pace, slowly withdrawing then thrusting hard back into her rear. In and out. He started to withdraw more of his cock from her before slamming it all the way in, giving her rectum as much of his manhood as he could.

Max found her button with his fingers and began to play. 'I want you to cum with my cock in your ass.' He whispered in her ear.

'Ohffffmm.' Was her reply as his fingers danced around her most sensitive button, while he thrusted his hard meat deep into her.

She came without warning, an overwhelming shudder reaching throughout her body and she panted heavily as her body ricocheted back and forth. It was unlike any orgasm she had ever experienced, and it only further fuelled Max's ambition.

Max moved both hands on her lower back and began to increase his thrusts, each deeper and faster than the previous. 'I'm going to cum soon.' He panted. 'Where do you want it?'

'Wherever. You. Like.' She replied coyly between thrusts as her asshole began to ache.

'I want you to say it. I want you to get on your knees and beg for it.'

With that, Max pushed his cock as deep as it would go for one final thrust and then released his hold upon her.

Sarah obediently did what he asked and spun around to kneel before him, panting, out of breath yet as turned on and satisfied as she had ever been.

'I want you to cum on my face.' She said meekly, looking up at him. 'I want to taste you.'

Max positioned himself, so his raging erection hung right in front of her eyes and her words almost put him over the edge. He had longed for this, dreamed of this, fantasied about this and now he was just moments away from spraying his seed all over her hot, beautiful face.

She looked up at him as he began to stroke his shaft then she reached down and played with herself. She had never been so turned on. She was so wet and couldn't believe how bad she wanted this.

Max began to stroke himself but got one additional surprise as she reached out and grabbed his length, replacing his hand with hers she began to jerk back and forth.

Max was in heaven as her hand worked its way back and forth over his shaft. He stared down at her as she looked up at him and opened her mouth, slowly she licked the top of his cock then, seemingly not put off, run her lips over the tip, taking his firmness into her mouth.

Sarah moved her mouth up and down on him, taking him in as much as she could before Max lost all control. He grabbed the back on her head and thrust himself deep into her mouth, his hard cock almost making her gag as it hit the back of her throat. He pushed himself back and forth, forcing her to take him fully down her throat with every thrust. All the while, she continued to play with her pussy.

Max was out of control. He thrusted his cock deep into her mouth for the last time then with one hand upon her head, grabbing her by the hair to hold her in place, he used his other hand to work feverishly, stroking his erection.

'Cum for me.' She pleaded.

Her begging sent him over the edge and his body shook as the first stream shot out and landed upon her cheek. The second and third shots landed on her lips and chin and she stuck her tongue out to receive the rest of his load.

Max looked down at the face looking back at him. Her tongue danced hungrily across her chin as she licked up the remaining goo. Her face, while covered in his sticky seed still had that beauty and angelic features he had first been drawn too. However, he knew now that the devil in her might be equally as addictive.

'You're covered!' He panted, giddy and almost laughing.

'I guess you finally scored a bullseye.' She smiled, wiping her face. 'Now, where did you leave that rum?'

-End-

12