Bully Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After finishing Jimmy's quiz for him, she asked permission to leave. The weekend was sparkling ahead like a promise. Her parents would be gone until Sunday night, visiting her aunt in Florida. The most important thing was that Yassi would be home from college for the weekend.

Parvin had it all planned out. She and Yassi would binge the new Netflix eighteenth-century drama. Beautiful dresses, a protagonist like Mr. Darcy, an Elizabeth Bennet-like heroine, with a modern touch of sex. Just like the old days. Life wouldn't be so unbearable for three days.

Quickly. Away from this awful place.

She was relieved to be out before the bell rang. The empty hallways offered her a chance to get out of school without becoming someone's stress relief. She felt her stomach knot when she noticed Arnold waiting next to her locker.

In the neat templates in Parvin's mind, Arnold was the kind of student that reputations of grand universities are built on. Or at least that's what his mother kept telling him. Parvin knew the type from her last, hyper-competitive school. She'd also learned to keep her distance.

He stood there, hands in his pockets, a tall, skinny kid with a complexion that suggested he and the sun weren't on the best of terms.

"Hey," he said.

Parvin nodded without making eye contact, and quickly stacked her books in the locker.

"I saw you signed up for the chess club."

Parvin nodded again.

"It's almost the middle of the year," he said.

"Okay."

"Our team has been practicing since we were freshmen. We placed fourth at the nationals."

She knew what he was alluding to, but she wasn't going to make it easy for him.

"There were sixteen of us students when we started. Only six stayed. Just the people who really know how to play. Hardcore."

"I've been playing chess since I was six. My father taught me. He was a chess master in Iran."

"I'm not saying you're not good enough." The expression on Arnold's face made it clear he was saying precisely that.

"So?"

"It's an all-male team."

The humidity and heat were suddenly like a slimy, suffocating blanket under her long dress. It seemed to her that none of her choices were ever going to matter. Her glass ceiling was made of concrete. "I just want to play chess. What's the big deal?"

"It's an all-male team."

No, she wasn't going to fold this time. "If there's not an equal women's team, a men's team has to take everyone," she said.

"That's bullshit."

"It's in the Mississippi statutes."

Arnold's shade turned to ripe tomato. "It's a men-only--"

Bam!

Both Arnold and Parvin jumped. Jimmy jabbed his locker twice and then punched hard. The door opened, probably out of fright. "You need to speak slower, Parvin. When he was a baby, Arnold's dad tossed him twice, only caught him once."

"This is an all-male club," Arnold persisted.

"Arnold," Jimmy shoved his bag into the locker and slammed the door, "the oxygen, on its way to your brain, drinks some coffee, runs some errands, then takes a nap."

"What?"

Jimmy winked. "Wait for it. It's gonna get there eventually."

Parvin didn't wait for the conflict to resolve. She took off on her long legs, accelerating to a full run as soon as she got past the stairs to the first floor. Jimmy caught up with her five minutes later as she waited at the bus stop.

"Hey," he said. "Why'd you run off? You shouldn't let an asshole like Arnold get under your skin. People like him are the reason God created us with a middle finger."

"Leave me alone, Jimmy."

"Why'd you lie for me?"

She picked up her cell phone and called Yassi. If Yassi was already home, there was a chance she could pick her up instead of taking the bus.

"Why'd you lie about the lab assignment?" he said.

Yassi wasn't answering her phone. "What do you want, Jimmy?"

"A joint effort? For real now? Only if by joint you mean the time Mike and I went hotboxing in the janitor's room." He tried to smile and looked genuinely apologetic. Parvin felt herself blush from the neck up. Arnold couldn't get under her skin with a power drill; Jimmy could do it every time he looked at her with those big eyes.

"Mrs. Fink specifically said she'd accept only assignments from two people," Parvin sniffed. "You told me to do whatever I want."

"You didn't have to solve the pop quiz for me, though."

"I didn't want Mrs. Fink to know I lied."

"Oh." He frowned.

Why the hell was he looking so disappointed?

"Look, Parvin, I really wanted to say I'm sorry for last week."

This came as a surprise. In her experience, bullies never apologized unless they were forced to by some authority.

"I called you Osama and shit. That was a dick move."

"And still, you did it."

Someone left an empty beer can on the ground, and he kicked it hard. They both watched as the can flew across the street, spun, and crashed into a chain-link fence. "That was a shitty move. Listen, I'm really... I'm really sorry. It's not like... I get mad sometimes over stupid stuff. I mean, I wasn't mad at you. It's not like you did anything to deserve it. I mean, I don't even know why I did it."

"I do," Parvin said.

"What?" He raised his voice a little.

"Is this going to be one of those times when you get angry, Jimmy?"

"What? I'm not mad at you." He struggled to control his breathing.

Parvin crossed her arms in front of her chest. "I know why you did it. It's not some kind of a big mystery."

"Really?"

"No consequences," she said.

"Consequences?"

"You didn't do it because you hate me or because of anything I did." Parvin was proud because her voice almost didn't shake. "I don't even think Taylor hates me. It's just that you're strong and I'm weak, and you know it. I can't do anything to you."

The silver bus pulled to a stop with a tired squeak.

"What, wait, Parvin, that's bullshit. Of course I don't hate you."

"You want to know why you did it, Jimmy? It's real simple. You did it because you could." She jumped onto her bus and left him standing. Parvin took a vacant seat, her face burning, her eyes forward, her mouth clenched. Finally, she couldn't help herself, and she glanced back.

Jimmy was standing in the same spot she'd left him. He didn't look angry, he looked like a four-year-old who'd lost his mother in a crowded street.

@@@@@@

Yassi's Toyota Prius was already parked in the open garage. On the driveway behind it was an unfamiliar Ford parked in the sun. Had Yassi brought a friend home from college?

Parvin hated to think that was the case. She planned on having Yassi all to herself. Some college girl she didn't know could potentially wreck a perfect weekend.

She kicked off her shoes at the doorstep. "Yassi, I'm home."

No one answered. Cornelius, her Persian cat, jumped off the table and rubbed himself against her legs, purring.

Parvin trotted up the stairs, but Yassi's room was empty. An iPhone, probably Yassi's, lying on the bed attested that someone had been there today.

Throughout her senior year in high school, Yassi had lived with Parvin's family. When they moved from New Jersey, the Ghorbanis moved the contents of Yassi's old room into their new house, even though she had already left for college. Parvin's father told Yassi she would always be welcome.

Maybe she went to the shops?

Then Parvin heard the TV on in her parents' bedroom.

Slowly, she tiptoed across the soft carpet. The fact that Yassi was watching television on her parents' bed filled her with wonder; Yassi had always been a free spirit. Her parents' bedroom was a sacred cocoon. No one dared knock, and woe betide anyone who entered.

There was another sound she could now detect above the din of an SNL rerun. A soft, rhythmic sucking sound, like a water pump that was somewhat an underachiever.

She opened the bedroom door just a crack and froze.

It took her almost a full minute to grasp what she was looking at on the four-poster canopy bed. The bed had white curtains trimmed with white angels, soft white sheets, a welcoming white blanket, and heart-shaped white pillows. Like a bride on her wedding day.

A complete contrast to what was happening on that bed.

It was not the first time Parvin had seen Yassi naked; after all, they had lived in a house together for almost two years, but Parvin could not remember ever seeing her so tanned.

Iranians are Aryan descendants; dark hair and brown or dark eyes are the norm. The vast country, however, bordered Georgia, Ossetia, Armenia, and Azerbaijan, and the Iranians traded with their neighbors and intermingled with them over time. Yassi was a result of that integration, born a natural redhead with green eyes, a leprechaun smile, and two tons of freckles.

When they lived together, Yassi had avoided the lazy New Jersey sun almost religiously. She said it made more freckles pop up, and she had enough to spare as it was. Maybe because she did not have any, Parvin thought there was no such thing as too many freckles.

But somehow Yassi overcame her lack of melanin. She looked like a tan version of her old self, with zero tan lines. Her long body glistened as she tenderly pulled the naked young man into her lap.

A man?

Early twenties, slim, also tanned, with curly brownish hair and smiling gray eyes. It took Parvin a while to recognize the boy from the selfie Yassi had sent her a week ago. David. It was not immediately obvious. In the picture, he wasn't wearing the same clothes he came into the world with.

David had his legs flexibly tucked up under him. He and Yassi looked into each other's eyes, and they kissed. She had to lean forward because she was almost a head taller.

Yassi was wearing jeans. Her top and white bra lay shamefaced in two different corners of the room. Her tiny tits stood proudly, like two peacocks. Her zipper was open, and the man's hand was holding her cock, running slowly up and down its length. That was the wet sound Parvin heard.

Parvin's futa friend was half-hard, but still, David's hand looked small compared to the fearsome weapon she wielded. He gently stroked it and squeezed it, and Parvin could see it grow with each pull. All the while, they kept giving each other little love pecks. Lips to lips.

Parvin pulled the door back and moved to the side, leaning against the cold wall. Her face was flushed, and she could feel her heart going like a crazy motor. She had never seen a naked man in real life before. She had never seen two people touching so intimately.

Haram. Forbidden. Just to gaze at it was a great transgression against God, and she took an eyeful.

She was a good Muslim girl.

This was terribly wrong.

And Yassi was her best friend, her only friend.

Her best friend was having a private moment.

She shouldn't hesitate.

She didn't hesitate.

Parvin pushed the door back a little and stood mesmerized, spying on them from the hallway's shadows.

David reached for a blue bottle that stood open on the bed.

Yassi kissed his neck, and he tilted his head to her while he opened the bottle, popped the top, and squirted something into his open palm. Then he was on his knees again, and he was stroking her cock, sticking up like a flagpole now. He smiled and watched his own hand go up and down it, making it shine in the light.

Yassi pulled off her jeans and panties, letting them fall beside the bed. She then turned him a little, took her cock, and she was stroking it, arching her hips so she could pull the big weapon back far enough that the tip would get behind him and slide up between his cheeks.

"Hey, Yass," he said.

"What?"

"Feels nice?"

Yassi closed her eyes and moaned, slowly sliding up and down between his cheeks. Her hand looped around him and gently stroked his lips.

David squirted more lube on his hand, and then he put it between his legs, rubbed it on Yassi's cock and his own flesh where it caressed him. Suddenly he made a little cry, and Yassi stopped. She waited for a little while.

"Too soon, baby?"

David shook his head. "Don't stop," he huffed.

She pulled him into her chest and slowly started moving again. Yassi was breaching him, making him bite his own lips. She was slipping it in, making progress inside his ass. The lube was helping that big thing spread him wide. David pressed his back into her chest. He was humming like he was in some trance. Every now and again, David squeaked like a mouse when her size hurt him a bit too much. He turned his head and closed his eyes, and they kept kissing while her cock was slowly sinking into him.

Once in a while, he would stop kissing and frown, his wet mouth held agape, then get back to kissing again. His lubed hand went down and closed around his own cock. His other hand went over one of hers, his fingers squeezing between her long fingers.

He started swiveling his ass in the tiniest contracted circles while that cock sought to probe deeper.

"Do you like it, David?" she whispered.

"I like you. A lot."

"I can go slower."

"Don't want you to go slower."

"Oh, baby, you're the best. It feels so good inside you."

Yassi's cock was about halfway inside his little bottom. David's much less impressive tool was bright and engorged, damp, and waving with the slow movement.

Her hand swept across his hip, and the second she touched his yearning cock, he inhaled sharply.

"Ah!" he gasped. His breaths came in heaves, his slim body wriggled on hers, and his hips gyrated to accommodate the snake sliding up inside him, reaching forbidden territory. He sucked on Yassi's tongue, kissed at her lips wetly. They both had their hands up to his chest, moving around, toying with his nipple.

"Mm, I think you like it now, don't you?"

He nodded, closed his eyes, and bit his lip.

"You're always so fucking tight, David. You feel so good, baby."

He turned his head and locked his lips over hers again, shutting her up.

Parvin felt dizzy. She suddenly remembered what lungs were for and took a deep breath. She licked her lips as her pupils darted wildly over the steamy show. Her hands were moving--they'd been gathered together at her chest--but now they slipped down over the black dress.

Yassi closed her fingers on David's cock, and he gasped. He was fully into it now. Now that she had him breathing heavily, he seemed to be having no trouble accepting that thing back there. Maybe Yassi wielded a magic wand because David was lost in her kisses again. His eyes were shut, but his eyebrows were up high, like someone getting the best massage ever.

Yassi's hand was working between his legs again, and he wriggled, impaled, every time she touched him.

Parvin was afraid to even blink. She was well aware that her dress looked like a tent now.

David looked happy with his back against her best friend, his thin lips locked on Yassi's generous ones. She wasn't even thrusting, just letting it sit inside him and letting him move on it in any way he wanted. Yassi worked him between his legs with her long fingers plunging, stroking, and tickling.

David's legs were draped over her thighs, and she pushed deep inside him, lifting him up.

He gasped out, high, a squeak. Then he moaned as Yassi kissed his mouth. He was drunk with passion.

Parvin closed her eyes; her hand went down to her dress. Slow, torturously slow. She almost touched it, but then she curled her fingers and sank them into her calf. She could still hear them with her eyes closed. Ahhs, oh yeahs, ows. David was gasping and then squeaking, the sounds getting quicker and higher.

She couldn't help it. She had to watch.

David was bending forward, letting Yassi grip his hips and thrust herself inside him now.

Parvin stood in the shadows, but she could almost feel Yassi thrusting herself into David's ass. She could see Yassi's arms wrapped around him, Yassi's hand reaching around to the front, driving him crazy with a finger or two. The redheaded futa slowly circled her thumb, rubbing the ridge of his cock's corona, and his entire body buckled.

David's hand clawed through his hair, then Yassi's hair, his other hand buzzed through his wet flesh, and he gasped and cried, bucked and rolled, squeaked and groaned.

Yassi trailed her finger down the length of his cock, her polished nail touching and not touching, raking from the base to the tip. That sealed the deal for him.

David gasped, "Oh, my God, that's so ho-ot, ah--" He cried out, bright and sharp and piercing. His legs kicked helplessly under him as Yassi made him go bang.

Parvin watched him thrash, watched him shake his head and cry out. His slim back was trembling. His slender cock ejaculated into the air, even though no one was touching it now.

Yassi dug herself deeper and held him. Her hands slowed. "Is it okay if I come inside you, baby?"

David could barely nod.

That made Yassi groan with excitement, and now she held his haunches firmly, raised herself up so that she was fucking his little bottom doggy-style. Grunting into the thrusts, a steady slap of her skin and heavy balls against David's soft cheeks.

David's body swayed forward and back, his hand searched purchase on the big bed. Yassi hunched over his back, her hands gripping his smooth haunches, his flesh pressing down under her fingertips.

Yassi kept slowly, steadily fucking his anus. Still, even Parvin could sense a tremble in her, a ragged, urgent quality to her breathing. Her red locks danced and swayed with the rhythm.

Parvin's own breaths turned to quiet dry sobs. She was so overwhelmed.

Yassi drove her lover into the mattress, her breaths coming in short grunts, drops of sweat tapping on his body beneath her. She pushed into his accepting hole with her hips, her ass cheeks flexing.

She suddenly stopped. Her hand let go of David's haunches and she leaned herself back like she was riding a bronco. She placed both hands on the bed behind her, her back arched. She pressed her hips forward, thrusting her cock straight out. David whimpered; he ached for her pounding to return.

He fucked her now. His hips bounced backward; his little, wet puckered hole swallowed up her thick cock. He bobbed, then pushed into her, wanting her deeper. He jounced his ass back against her, getting Yassi to skewer him. He got himself gasping, finding his rhythm on her size. David panted with his own thrusts, doing all the work.

His stomach tightened, his ribs pushing out his skin.

"Fuck me, baby, fuck me," Yassi growled.

David gasped, making desperate, affirmative sounds as he fucked her in reverse. "Angh," he cried out, thrusting himself against her so hard her that her cock disappeared completely inside him, and his rear end slapped against her hips, quivering with the impact. He did it again and again.

Yassi roared softly and tensed, and collapsing on top of him, she came. David pressed into the mattress with Yassi's weight on his back as she lost control and ejaculated inside him.

"Oh, my God," David whispered, "I can feel you coming."

She continued to thrust into him, pushing into his back again and again. Her roar faded into moans and grunts as she emitted shorter and shorter pulses.

It took Yassi a few seconds to come down from her high.

Parvin could hear the wet sound of Yassi's pole coming loose from David's ass. He gasped and sighed in surprise.

Yassi turned back on the bed and let out a deep sigh of contentment. They were both short of breath, but it only took the futa-girl a few seconds to turn onto her side. "Come over here."

Parvin watched them kissing, the ruffling of bed sheets, lips smacking and sucking.

Then David said, "Ewww, no, I'm not going to touch it."

"Babes," Yassi said, the corners of her mouth pulling up in a mischievous smile that was almost a trademark.

"I know where it's been," David laughed. "When did you say your friend was coming home?"