Bully Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We still have at least two hours." She touched his soft cock.

"Hey, I'm not like you." He gasped. "I need time in between."

"Take your time." Yassi nibbled on his ear.

"Give me ten, fifteen... Hours. A long nap, a meal, some vitamins, and I'm ready to go again."

"You're twenty-one, Grandpa."

"Whose bed is this, anyway?"

Yassi licked the back of his neck. "I know Persian names are hard, David, but I need you to pay attention and remember the names of the people I care about."

"Go something. Gorshalumi? Golani? Go-Team-Go?"

She bit his nipple, making him jump. "Armin and Darya Ghorbani."

"Are they like your aunt and uncle?"

"Not really. Armin took me in when my dad kicked me out."

"Why?"

"Why did they take me in, or why did he kick me out?"

He snuggled into her. "Both."

"I kinda overdid my teenage rebellion phase. Smoking, drinking, going out late, boys... The whole package."

"Sounds like your average high-school girl package."

"Won't fly with a Muslim family." She pushed him down on his stomach and gave him a kiss on his bare round cheek. Her hands moved upward. She explored him. She bit and licked him, scratched his perfect boy-butt.

"And how come you ended living with the Ghorbanis?"

"My father wanted to send me to a Muslim girls' school in Ohio. Jail sounded better, so I took off."

"Oh."

"Eventually Parvin's dad convinced my dad he would take me instead. Armin studied with my father at the University of Tehran; he's an old friend. Besides, the Ghorbanis are way stricter than my family when it comes to religion. Parvin and her mom never leave the house without a hijab. My dad thought Armin would put some of the good old Muslim values in me."

David laughed.

"Don't belittle, baby." She slapped his ass cheek. "He did what he could."

"And we've had sex in his bed." David chuckled.

"Hey, what they don't know can't really hurt them. And it's not like it's the first time. I had a secret boyfriend when I lived with them in Jersey."

"Say what?" David rose and sat on his haunches.

"I used to sneak him in when no one was home. We usually went to my room, but twice we did it on this bed. Oh, if this bed could tell stories." She sighed in amusement.

"What?" David looked a little angry.

"What?" Yassi raised her head, a little surprised.

"I don't know, maybe I'm a little pissed."

"What did I do?"

"I don't know. Some girl asked me two days ago if it was okay if she changed her Facebook status to 'in a relationship.' And I said, 'Sure, I'm already changing mine as we speak.' And she said, 'Wow, that's so exciting.'" David imitated Yassi's high-pitched voice. "She said, 'I've never been in a relationship before. You're my very first boyfriend, David.'"

When Yassi was embarrassed, her little nose twitched like a rabbit's. Right now, it looked like she could eat a carrot and say, "What's up, Doc?" "Yeah, well, you're the first..." she said. "Okay, you're the second, David, but Joshua doesn't really count. I was young and in love with him, and he was in love with himself too. Can you spot the problem? A stupid jock and a total jerk."

"I'm still jealous."

"Don't be, sweetie." She stroked his belly. "He only played pitcher, never catcher. The douchebag even convinced me that was the only way to go." She licked at David's cock, "Little did I know."

David's eyes bulged and his jaw dropped. "What?" He raised his voice. "You dishonest little vixen. You told me you never catch!"

"I can be bottom when I'm in the mood."

"On the twelfth of never? You told me when we first hooked up... You lying little... When? When will you be in the mood?"

Yassi's eyes drifted upward as if considering the year it might happen. "We can do it on your birthday."

"Fuck off. It's fifty-fifty from this day forward."

"In your dreams, maybe." She stood up, pulled his leg under him, and pushed him forward onto his stomach. She quickly jumped on top of him.

"Babes, I can't. I need to go."

"Just a quicky." She bit his neck gently. Her cock was already standing proud, aiming dangerously between his cheeks.

"I'm still mad at you."

Yassi licked his starfish and David groaned. "You're not mad at me. You can't be mad at me, I'm so sweet," she said.

"I'm mad at you."

"Hey." She lifted her head from between his ass cheeks. "Don't say that, baby. You can't say things like that."

"Or you'll do what? "

"I'll be sad and I'll cry." Yassi buried her head in his ass again, licking up and down.

"I'm not mad at you, Yassi, but I've got an hour and a half drive ahead of me, and I told my dad I'd be home an hour ago. Besides, I'm a little tired."

"I'll do all the work. You just lie there."

"Babes, I can't."

"You can be the pitcher when I'm done."

David turned his head back so fast he threatened to break his neck. "Seriously?"

"I'll even give you a choice. Front door or suppliers' entrance. Can't have it both ways. Unsanitary."

"Have I told you I'm crazy about you?"

"I guess you're staying then."

"You bet."

"Mmmm..." Yassi spread soft kisses down his back, down his spine to the crack of his ass. "You know, if you stay a little longer, you'll meet my girl Parvin. You're going to love her. She's beautiful and funny and sweet and so smart, she's like a little Einstein. She's amazing. You're definitely going to fall in love with her. You gotta stay."

"Babes, don't push it."

"Of course I will." Yassi pushed slowly and relentlessly, almost burying her entire cock in his ass.

David groaned and closed his eyes.

Parvin desperately wanted to stay and watch their second coupling, but after Yassi's praise, she felt like the worst villain and traitor. She quickly tiptoed back to her room and locked the door. Trembling, she sat down on her bed and stared into space.

Sex was taboo in her family. A dirty act her parents had once performed in the middle of the night just because it was the only way they could procreate. Of course, she lived in a modern country with free internet access. She'd surfed into a porn site once and had been disgusted by what little she saw.

However, there was nothing dirty or disgusting on her parents' bed. Just two people who obviously loved each other very much.

The look in David's eyes as he looked at Yassi made her belly churn with envy. First, because she knew Yassi had someone who loved her as much as she did. Second, because Yassi possessed something Parvin had never dreamed she would have.

Yassi was less than two years her senior, but the gap had somehow widened since she went off to college.

Parvin took off her hijab and let her long hair fall free. She lay back on her bed and with trembling hands pulled her dress up and her panties down.

The thing, freed from its panty prison, stood erect and taut.

That thing. Parvin's enemy. The part of her body she hated the most, aroused at the sight on her parents' bed. She watched the small hole in the large top grow larger with each heartbeat.

Parvin hated it so much.

It was just a penis, nothing more, nothing less. And yet people defined her by it. It didn't matter that she could solve chemical equations at the speed of light. It didn't matter to anyone that she could plan eight moves ahead on a chessboard. That she loved poetry. That she was a loyal friend. That her hair was beautiful. That she could recite Pride and Prejudice by heart. That she was first and foremost a human being.

To other people, everything she was began and ended with that piece of meat.

Sometimes Parvin prayed that she would wake up one morning and find it missing. Then she wouldn't be all the horrible things her classmates called her.

When that day came, she would throw away her hijab, and with it all prefixes and adjectives. She would no longer be Parvin the Futanari, or Parvin the Muslim, or Parvin the Iranian. Just Parvin. A human like any other, with fears, heartbreaks, mountains to climb, and battles to fight.

She closed her eyes, and all she could see was the hot scene that had been playing out on her parents' bed. Yassi couldn't care less that she was born a futanari--quite the opposite, she embraced it.

For the first time in her life, Parvin reached out a trembling hand and touched her cock for a reason other than to wash it or to pee. She felt its surface, warm and veiny. It felt good to the touch. She rubbed it slowly, circling it lightly with her grip, just below the flared ridge of the cockhead. She began to move her fingers up and down in feathery strokes.

"I can feel myself inside you, babes," she whispered to her imaginary lover.

She moistened her lips and breathed heavily.

"Oh, baby, you're the best. It feels so good inside you." Just like Yassi had said to David.

Her imaginary lover had a tight body, and he rode her up and down. His blue eyes stared directly into her own. The thought of that body devouring her cock so lovingly set off currents of pleasure that tingled everywhere, but most of all at the tip of her cock.

Her other hand joined its partner, running up and down the taut skin together.

"Jimmy, oh, Jimmy. I... I... oh... oh... oh... My God."

When she came, imaginary Jimmy told her she was the most beautiful girl in the world.

@@@@@@

To be continued...

You know the drill. I write the stuff, you punch the stars or not, leaving a comment, or not, to show you care.

See you in the next chapter.