Bully Moves in Next Door Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sovany
Sovany
599 Followers

The fact that she'd been so desperate to get his dick inside her that she couldn't even wait a few hours to bring him up to her room had left me both aroused and worried. Her craving for him, in sexual as well as non-sexual ways, appears to increase every day.

As my erection begins to subside, I stand up and make my way to the kitchen, stopping when I come upon the table, still strewn with their dirty dishes in addition to the leftover food. Even when eating without me, I was still expected to clean everything up.

I shake my head and make myself a plate of what was left over. It's about an hour later, when I'm just finishing up washing all the dishes, that mom returns.

My head turns to the side just as she walks in through the back door.

"Hello, sweetheart," she greets me, her anger over our confrontation earlier having apparently dissipated, no doubt a result of Stanley pounding her for the past sixty minutes.

"Hey, mom," I reply as she stops by the counter. Glancing at her, I sense no indication of what she had been doing the last hour other than her hair, which was pulled back into a messy bun.

"You finished what was left of dinner?"

"Mhm," I nodded my head.

"Good, good...," she trails off.

A minute of silence passes and I continue to focus on finishing up washing the dishes. Eventually, she addresses me again.

"Listen, I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean what I said. It just upsets me to see you behave that way because I know I taught you to be polite, especially to those who are guests in our home."

I place the last plate onto the rack next to the sink and turn off the faucet, drying my hands with a dish towel.

"I know, sometimes I just lose my temper is all," I tell her while staring at the floor.

I so badly wanted to tell her all about how horrible Stanley was, but after she'd defended him today, I wondered if she'd even believe me. Are her feelings for him strong enough to blind her to any criticism of his personality or is he just that good of a manipulator so as to appear as if there isn't anything to criticize at all?

"That's understandable, but it still isn't an excuse for your behavior. Next time, try talking to Stanley if he does something that bothers you. He's an amiable person, I'm sure he'd be open to what you have to say."

I knew that certainly wasn't true. He might act good natured and open in front of her, but there'd be hell to pay for challenging his authority.

"Ok, mom," I appease her, hoping to just make up and put this behind us. We didn't fight often and when we did, it always bothers me until we reconcile.

"That's my good boy," she breaks out in a wide grin and opens her arms for a hug. When we embrace, I catch a hint of the musky scent of sex that still clings to her from her recent entanglement with Stanley.

We pull away and she tucks a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"Sorry, I'm all sweaty from my walk with Stanley," she says. "I think I'm going to shower. Thank you for taking care of the dishes, I really appreciate it."

Mom heads upstairs while I dry the dishes and put them away. I hear the sound of the shower running as I climb the steps, stopping as I pass the partially closed door of her bedroom.

The clothing she wore today is piled on the floor inside, and what I had just barely glimpsed on top catches my attention. Turning my head toward the bathroom door, I pause for several seconds before making a decision and slipping inside her room.

Taking a few steps in, I bend down and examine her clothing, confirming what I had seen from the hallway. On top of her dress was the light blue satin panties she had been wearing. In the center was a large, thick pool of Stanley's cum, no doubt mixed with mom's own juices, having leaked out of her after leaving his place full of his sperm.

Hesitantly, I reached out and used my fingertips to pick up her panties by the sides. Standing back up, I bring them to my nose, inhaling the strong scent of their mixed fluids, realizing it had probably been collecting there the entire time she'd been talking to me.

I exhale sharply as I feel my cock become rock hard. I had gone from being flaccid to completely aroused in seconds, and it hit me so strongly that I think nothing of what I do next.

Hurriedly, I unbutton my shorts and pull out my erect cock, wrapping it in my mom's cum laden panties. I breathe heavily, my dick straining in my fist as I pump my shaft, using their warm fluids as lube to jack off.

I don't realize how much cum is in her panties until I feel it spread out across my cock. The thought that what Stanley had very recently pumped inside my mom, and had mixed with her own juices, was now smeared all over my erection only turns me on even more.

The smoothness of her satin panties and the warm feeling of their cum sliding along my shaft only further heightens my arousal, and after a minute of furiously jerking my cock, I feel my orgasm beginning to approach.

With a few last pumps of my fist, I feel myself begin to shoot, and I bring my hand up towards the head of my cock, catching all of my cum in the panties that I gripped tightly.

Breathing heavily, I give one final jerk of my deflating cock to ensure that no semen remains before gently returning them to where they were found.

I made a hasty retreat to my room, shutting myself inside. Crawling under the covers, I bury my face in the pillow as the shame of what I had just done washes over me, greater than I'd ever felt it before.

-----------

It was late in the afternoon and I carefully maneuvered the car into the right lane before slowing down to take the exit. I let out a breath I hadn't realized I'd been holding once I'm finally off the freeway.

This was only my second time driving on it, the first being over a week ago when I'd been tasked with picking Tim up from the airport. I had left earlier than I really needed to, knowing how slow I'd probably end up going while on the way there. This time, however, I'd managed to drive a bit faster when taking him to be dropped off. He'd needled me that he didn't want to get there too late, so I reluctantly pushed myself to press down on the pedal just a little more.

Now that I was back on regular city streets, I relaxed a little bit. The freeway might freak me out, but I'd gotten used to driving around the city. Mostly.

I had spent enough time driving around applying for jobs and talking to managers that my fear had dissipated quite a bit. Despite trying my hardest, I still hadn't managed to find another job, something that brought about an immediate surge of anxiety. I was past the two week deadline Stanley had set for me to find employment. With Tim being home, Stanley hadn't been around to say anything about it. But having just dropped him off at the airport for another week away, I fully expected Stanley to revisit the idea of me working in his dad's deli and butcher shop, the thought of which tore at my insides with anguish.

The worst part was, I knew mom would agree with Stanley if he suggested such a thing again. She had been pretty open minded about the prospect when he had brought it up several weeks ago, and now she's even more under his spell than she had been then.

The entire time that Tim had been back, she snapped him constantly. He'd even come over while Tim was still asleep or in the shower just to flirt with her. I came downstairs one morning a couple days after Tim had gotten home and found mom and Stanley standing close together in the back doorway.

Stanley had evidently just finished a workout, his shirtless torso covered in a light layer of sweat. From the angle of their bodies, it was clear they were flirting heavily. Mom's eyes wandered along his sculpted chest as he leaned against the door frame.

They were close enough that they could have easily kissed, and they might have, but the flushing of the toilet from upstairs signaled that Tim had awakened and they quickly parted. But they continued to daringly flirt with one another throughout the week, right under Tim's nose. Stanley seemed to enjoy pushing mom's boundaries, treating it almost like a game which she happily played.

The more enraptured they became with one another, the more her relationship with Tim appeared to sour. She was short with him more often than she used to be, becoming annoyed by habits and traits that never used to bother her that much before.

They fought more frequently as well, about the wedding, his constant traveling, their future. None of it led to a huge blowout or anything, but there's no denying that the splinter in their relationship was growing, and that Stanley was the primary cause.

I pulled the car into the driveway and breathed a sigh of relief once it was in park. Getting out, I climbed up the stairs and entered the back door, fully expecting to see Stanley's shit eating grin as he sat at the table while mom prepared dinner.

To my surprise, he was nowhere to be found, and neither was she. Odd, as it was late in the evening when she normally would be starting on dinner. I stopped and listened carefully, half expecting to hear the excited noises of passionate sex coming from upstairs, but the house was silent.

Walking through the kitchen and living room, I climbed the stairs on my way up to my room. At the top of the landing, I could see the door to mom's bedroom on the left was shut, and headed right toward mine. After taking a few steps, I heard mom's door open behind me, and turned to greet her.

I froze, my eyes going wide, as Stanley stood in the doorway of mom's bedroom, completely naked. My eyes shifted from his hulking form to the bed behind him, on which I could see mom asleep on her stomach, the sheets covering her naked body from the waist down.

My gaze returned to Stanley, and as we made eye contact, a sadistic smile slowly spread across his face. He held his index finger up to his mouth, indicating silence so as to not wake my sleeping mother, then chuckled darkly as he strode forward.

I stood motionless from shock as Stanley struts down the hall toward me, his flaccid cock dangling heavily in front of him, perfectly at ease in what he clearly sees as his domain.

He stops in front of me, giving me an expectant look as I block his path. I can smell the strong musky scent radiating off him, produced from the fervent sex he no doubt had with my mother the moment Tim and I left for the airport. Withering under his dark stare, I break eye contact and shuffle aside, a smirk appearing on his face as he continues past me.

Entering the bathroom, he doesn't even bother to shut the door as he starts to take a piss, his stream creating a loud and heavy splash as he relieves himself. After finishing, he lumbers back out into the hall, leaving the toilet unflushed, another sign of confidence as the dominant male in our home.

"I left before you got home, understood?" He looked at me with a hard edge in his gaze.

I nodded, "Yeah, I understand."

"Good, now go to your room like a good little boy and wait for mommy to wake up."

He sauntered back into mom's room as I turned around and headed to mine in a daze. A few minutes later, I heard him quietly shut mom's door before leaving.

I sat absentmindedly on my bed, replaying the last few minutes repeatedly in my head. The way mom had looked when I saw her in bed, passed out with her hair mussed and her mouth hanging half open, had me imagining the fierce dicking down she must've received from Stanley while I was taking Tim to the airport.

Once again, I found myself with my erection in hand, beating it furiously while picturing my bully fucking my mother intensely after a week and half of pent up sexual frustration. It took barely a minute for me to blow my load, spewing cum all over the lower half of my stomach.

After cleaning up, I pushed my shame down as best I could, right alongside the panic of catching Stanley's bold exhibition of his relationship with my mom.

Queuing up my switch, I become engrossed in playing a game, which is what mom found doing when she emerged from her bedroom an hour later.

Hitting pause, I face her as she stands in the doorway of my room, now fully dressed.

"Hello, sweetheart," she greets me.

"Hey mom, you just get up?"

"Yeah, I was feeling kind of tired and went to lie down. I ended up falling asleep for longer than I expected."

"I figured as much when you weren't cooking when I got back."

"Sorry about that. Did you eat yet?"

"Not yet, I was going to heat up some leftovers in a bit."

"How about we order a pizza instead?"

"Sounds good."

She turned to leave and I resumed playing my game. I didn't mention seeing Stanley emerge from her bedroom earlier nor did she seem at all concerned that I had. His remark about me arriving home after he'd left had me pondering how far he was taking his manipulation of her and what he had planned.

We had dinner together when the pizza arrived, and I spent the rest of the evening playing video games in my room before going to bed.

However, something startled me awake just after one in the morning. I thought for a second that I'd dreamt it and groggily sat up to check on my suspicions of what it was.

Cracking open my door, I stuck my head out into the hallway. It was dark and empty, and I eased the door open far enough to slip through. Tip toeing down toward mom's room, I got close enough to hear the heavy breathing accompanying the smacking of bodies from behind her door.

My cock quickly expanded as I listened to the desperate gasps of pleasure escape from my mom's mouth as she received her second pounding within a twelve hour span from Stanley.

His light grunts joined her barely concealed gasps as he fed her his thick meat, their interlocked bodies rustling against the sheets. I freed my erection to rub one out while listening to the soft noises of passionate sex.

After cumming on the floor and cleaning it up, I crept back to bed, leaving Stanley to continue fucking my mother.

-----------

The next day was largely spent driving around applying for jobs, partly to avoid Stanley, but it never amounted to anything.

At dinner that night, the conversation I had been dreading had finally come up. I had sat in my chair, eyes cast down on my plate while I ate, studiously avoiding any glance in Stanley's direction at the opposite end of the table. Not that he would have even noticed, he and mom were completely preoccupied with one another, leaning in close to talk and flirt while they were eating.

After half an hour, I thought I could slip away unnoticed and avoid any contact entirely. But before I could make a move, Stanley addressed me from the opposite end of the table.

"So, Kyle," he began. My heart seized in my chest and I froze.

"I think it's time we start talking about finding a place for you down at the shop."

I slowly raised my eyes to look at him across the table. He sat back in Tim's chair, both hands placed on the table as he stared me down, a slight smirk stretched across his face. Mom sat next to him, one hand gently caressing his forearm while the other held a glass of red wine that she occasionally sipped.

It was the first time we'd made eye contact since yesterday, and I squirmed under his gaze, reminded of how he'd asserted his dominance.

"Since you haven't found any work in the time frame I gave you, correct?" He continued when I didn't respond.

"Um, I - I," I stuttered, my heart racing. His gaze felt like it was penetrating my soul. I could tell he was enjoying watching me sweat, all a part of the sick game he was playing by taking control in our home.

"You, you?" He lightly mocked, raising his eyebrows.

I broke my gaze, shifting my eyes back down to my empty plate.

"It's settled then. We'll put you to work down at the shop. Real work too. Not that shit you were doing with the ice cream. Help make a man out of you, like it did me."

I looked back up at him and he had his hands clasped behind his head, showing off his muscular biceps, long legs wide open and stretched out in front of him.

Mom looked at him in open admiration. She's enjoying this, I realized. She actually likes that he's taking a commanding presence in our lives.

"Mom?" I asked questioningly. Her head swiveled from him to me and I could see her eyes were glazed over from the wine.

"It'll be a good experience for you, sweetheart. You'll build lots of character working a job like that. I trust Stanley to watch over you. We're lucky he's around to offer you a good opportunity like this, don't you think?"

She smiled widely at him, and he smiled back, pleased to have her agreeing with him so ardently. It felt like my heart was breaking into pieces.

"Good, you'll come in with me for my next shift in a few days," he said, his smirk returning as he looked at me while standing.

"Sounds like a plan," mom agreed, rising alongside him.

"Excellent," he grinned while casually looping his arm around her shoulder to guide her to the living room.

"Oh, when you're done with the dishes, bring me a beer on your way upstairs, Kyle," he called back.

I could feel the tears burning behind my eyes, and I let them fall while I did the dishes, the sound of the running water covering up my sniffles. I couldn't tell what I was more upset about, working with Stanley or how mom had so readily agreed with them. By this point, I didn't know if there really was anything he'd tell her to do that she wouldn't agree to.

After finishing up the dishes, I brought Stanley his beer before heading to my room. He and mom were watching TV together, his feet propped up on the coffee table and his left arm casually draped around her shoulder. Mom was curled up next to him, her body leaning against his as they laughed at something on screen.

I silently handed him his beer before quietly disappearing up the stairs. Shutting the door behind me, I shucked my clothes and crawled under the covers of my bed in my underwear. With my head buried in my pillow, I laid in the dark as a storm of misery roiled within.

Stanley fucked mom hard that night. I could faintly hear the rough slapping of their bodies in time with his heavy, gruff grunts from down the hall. I tried to ignore them at first, as well as my stiffening cock, but eventually the sound of a smack followed by a small yelp of pain mixed with pleasure reluctantly drove me from bed.

With my cock straining against my underwear, I crept down the hall toward mom's closed bedroom door, becoming more aroused as I began to make out the sounds her barely contained gasps and groans of excitement.

I massaged my erection through my underwear, feeling it jerk once he started speaking to her.

"Enjoying my dick, bitch?" he spit out, making a poor attempt at keeping his voice quiet.

"God yes, I love it!" mom told him in response, somehow managing to keep her voice quiet enough despite the severe pounding she was receiving.

"Of course you do, whores always need a big dick inside them."

"Ohhh, I do, I need it so bad, Stanley. You fuck me like a man should!"

"Fuck yeah, I love when my sluts know how good this dick is."

"It's fucking amazing! You're a god on Earth, Stanley!"

Sincerity was heavy in her voice, and I could tell that, at least in this moment, she truly believed what she was saying. Her reaction to his derogatory comments by praising his prowess as a lover makes my cock jump and I yank it out of my underwear to begin pumping.

"Then you better worship me like one, skank!"

There was another loud smack and again mom moaned in pain and pleasure, this time less quietly than she had before.

"Always, Stanley. I'm yours to use forever!"

"That's right, cunt, you belong to me!"

I could hear him smack her several more times and her yelp in response, their capacity to remain quiet diminishing rapidly as their sex grew in passion.

Sovany
Sovany
599 Followers