Bully Moves in Next Door Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I furiously jerked my cock, listening as Stanley continuously hurled insult after insult at mom while she praised him and stroked his ego in return.

"Fuck, I'm about to shoot my load," Stanley grunted.

"Yes, give it to me, fill me up with your seed," mom pleaded in response.

I hit my climax just as they did, breathlessly cumming on the floor while Stanley's hips slapped heavily against mom's skin as he pumped his sperm into her with a dull roar.

Not taking much time to recover, I stepped out of my underwear and used it to mop up the puddle of cum at my feet while the sounds of lips smacking together echoed from inside mom's room.

Hurrying quietly down the hall, I toss my soaked underwear into the hamper before sliding on a new pair and crawling into bed, too exhausted to reflect on how indiscreet mom and Stanley had been tonight.

-----------

I spent the next morning in bed, wallowing in misery. If I was being strong armed into working with Stanley down at his dad's butcher and deli shop, then I was allowing myself the courtesy of doing nothing all day, everyday until it began.

However, just after noon, I heard my phone vibrate on the nightstand. Turning over, I reached out and lifted it up, not recognizing the number that was calling.

"Hello?" I answered blearily.

"Yes, hi, I'm trying to reach Kyle Finnegan."

"I'm Kyle Finnegan," I told the man on the other end.

"Good afternoon, Kyle. My name is Andrew Fraser, I'm the assistant manager at Office Depot. I'm reaching out to you about an application you submitted for an Associate position."

I bolted upright, suddenly alert with energy.

"I'd like to set up an interview for tomorrow if you're available?" He continued.

"I am, I'm completely available," I said, without hesitation.

"Would two o'clock work for you?"

"Yes, two is perfect!" I could barely contain my enthusiasm.

"Ok, just ask for me at customer service and they'll let me know you've arrived. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Thank you so much!"

I hung up the phone before tossing it on the bed and letting out a shout of delight. It was as if the sun finally broke through a cluster of dark clouds. The prospect of not having to work with Stanley filled me with a renewed sense of energy and joy.

Flinging the covers off, I leapt out of bed, tore open the door, and hurried down the stairs to tell mom the good news. But when I entered the living room, I found it empty.

I stood in the middle of the room puzzled. It was a weekday, and she should be down here working, unless she was on her lunch break, but the kitchen was empty also.

Peeking out the living room window, I can see her car still in the driveway, so she hasn't gone out somewhere.

Moving into the kitchen, I come to a stop by the sink and look out the window into the backyard, which is also empty. Part of me expected to find her talking to Stanley, who usually works out around this time.

But despite the garage door being wide open, no one appeared to be inside, although I can't quite tell for sure from the angle of my view. I venture out back, padding down our driveway and then up the Pachis', keeping my eyes and ears open for mom.

Approaching the garage, I confirm that it's empty except for the various work out equipment. I stood there puzzled for a moment as to where she could be before turning around to head back home.

Glancing at the Pachis' back door, I freeze, suddenly recalling their tryst at his house over a week ago after messing around on our couch first.

I stood there for a minute, contemplating whether or not they're in there now, and if I should check or not. Eventually, my curiosity gets the better of me, and I slowly make my way up the Pachis' back porch.

Pausing outside the door, I grip the handle and gently turn it, easing the door open a few inches. Immediately I'm greeted by the sounds of intense and passionate sex coming from somewhere inside.

Feeling a sharp jerk from my cock, I push open the door a bit more, just enough to peer into the house. On the other side of the kitchen, opposite the back door, I can see through the archway directly into the living room, where mom is naked and bent over the arm of a couch while Stanley pounds into her from behind.

Facing away from me, I watch as Stanley's hairy ass moves back and forth rapidly as his hips slam into mom's round and luscious ass cheeks which ripple in time with the slapping sounds made by their colliding bodies.

My breathing hitches in excitement and my cock slowly starts to become erect as I watch them fornicate like animals. Their lust filled cries of pleasure echo throughout the house as they fuck with abandon, two people completely uninhibited by the thought that no one else is present to hear or see them succumbing to their carnal desire for one another by engaging in lewd and vulgar sex.

Now completely aroused, I began massaging my erection through my pajama bottoms. My cock jumps in response, reminding of how long it's been since I've gotten to watch them fuck like this.

In front of me, Stanley's low hanging balls, big and fuzzy, swing back and forth as he violates my mother with quick, sharp thrusts of his huge dick.

"UGH, UGH, UGH, UGH, UGH," she repeats in desperate, high pitched shrieks as he breaches her from behind.

She grips the couch cushions tightly in a determined effort to maintain her current position bent over the arm of the couch, her back arched so her ass slopes upward to present Stanley with the perfect view of her soft, creamy cheeks as he pummels her pussy, stretching her tight walls with his thick shaft.

"Fuck, such a nasty little slut," Stanley utters deeply, a touch of venom in his voice.

He places his large left hand on mom's shoulder, sliding it down her back before coming to a rest on her left ass cheek which he crushes with a strong grip.

It's only then that I finally notice the phone in his right hand. I was so enraptured by their lewd rutting, that I completely missed it before. Now aware, I can see he has it aimed down at mom's ass, recording his long, rigid cock disappearing inside her over and over.

"UGH, YES, USE ME LIKE THE WHORE THAT I AM!" Mom screams at him in response.

Using the back of his hand, Stanley delivers a sharp smack to her ass, causing mom to cry out.

"Did I say you could speak, you stupid bitch?"

Grabbing a fistful of her long, blonde hair, Stanley pulls her head roughly back towards him, pausing his assault on her pussy.

"Remember who owns your skanky ass before you speak without permission!"

He releases her with a rough shove forward and she barely has time to catch herself before he resumes fucking her, this time with more intensity and power than before.

"Worthless fucking cunt!"

He smacks her ass several more times in anger, almost as a punishment.

His hips jab forward in quick, powerful strokes as he shoves his dick deep inside her, grunting heavily through clenched teeth with every thrust. Mom eagerly begins to push back against his invading cock once she regains her bearings, clearly excited by the rough treatment she's receiving from him, causing her large breasts to sway underneath her.

Stanley continues to film their sordid encounter on his phone, capturing his pelvis slamming harshly into her plump rear end as he uses her for his own pleasure. The wet smacking noise created by his hips meeting her ass repeatedly is almost drowned out by mom's high pitched wails of pleasure.

"God fucking damn, it's so wet," Stanley says in disbelief. "You love being roughed up like a cheap slut, don't you?"

"I do, I fucking love it!" She responds earnestly.

"Good girl. Fuck, I can't wait to show all my friends how I turned Kyle Finnegan's mom into my own personal whore."

I gasp, and feel my cock give a sharp jerk just as a shiver racks mom's body. She only moans in response.

"Who's pussy is this?"

"It's yours, Stanley! My pussy is yours!" She declares without hesitation.

He laughs with dark, twisted pleasure, reveling in the power he holds over her.

"Maybe if they ask nicely, I'll let them run a train on you," he ponders aloud. "Does that sound good to my little slut?"

"Yes, I'll do whatever you want. My body belongs to you!"

My dick is so hard, it could cut glass. The thought of Stanley letting his douchebag friends use my mother the way he does sends burning shame and sharp arousal coursing through my blood. He truly does own her. I stuff my hand down my pajama bottoms, grabbing my erection to start jerking it.

"Or maybe I'll just post this on PornHub instead, let the whole world watch you getting fucked like the nasty, cheating skank you are."

The threatening tone in his voice is crystal clear, yet that does not deter mom in the slightest from heartily agreeing with him.

"Do it, let me all see that I'm yours, that I'm your filthy whore!"

"Fuck yes, you're finally learning your place," Stanley tells her with lust filled excitement in his voice.

From my angle I can see mom's head bent down, eyes shut and mouth wide open, barely able to withstand the pleasure of being penetrated by his large cock and vulgar words.

"You love my cock that much, huh, slut?"

"God, yes, it's perfect. So big and thick!"

"Bigger than your limp dick fiancé?"

"Much bigger, he isn't half the man you are."

"Say it again, cunt!"

"He's nothing compared to you! You're a real man, Stanley!"

"That's fucking right!"

For the next few minutes, they fornicate like dogs in heat. Mom grinds her round ass against Stanley's pelvis, seeking as much of his big dick as she can get, which he's more than happy to oblige her with, shoving his cock so deep inside her that his bushy pubes rake against her pussy lips. All the while he's capturing their sordid mating on film, his phone aimed at where both of their bodies meet in erotic bliss.

"Holy shit, I'm about to cum," mom says suddenly.

"Fuck yeah, I love when you cream all over my dick."

Stanley begins excitedly thrusting into her even harder, forcing squeals of delight from mom.

"Oh God," she somehow manages to utter.

He raises his left hand and begins slapping her ass, driving it against her cheeks so hard, red marks immediately begin appearing along her alabaster skin.

"Scream for me, cunt, scream for me," he shouts while beating her ass with the strength of a father disciplining his child.

Mom screams in a mixture of pain and pleasure as an orgasm rockets through her, the look on her face a clear indication that she loves everything about what she's experiencing, from Stanley's cock pushing deep inside her to his large hands cracking against the delicate skin of her ass.

"Fuuuck, I can feel your pussy milking my dick!"

Stanley stops the recording, then tosses his phone onto the other couch before grabbing mom's ass with both of his hands.

"Get ready to feel my cum flood your tunnel," he tells her, pulling her ass roughly back to meet his pelvis as he thrusts forward.

"Yes, Stanley, give me your babies!"

"Here they come, ahh they're about to move in to their new home. UGHHHH," he grunts loudly as he begins unloading inside my mother.

He gives several deep jabs before pushing as far inside her as he can go. Closing his eyes, he tilts his head back slightly as his mouth falls open.

"Oh, fuck," he mutters, breathing deeply as he seeds mom's pussy.

"UGH," mom lets out a sharp moan, arching her back even more as she savors the feeling of Stanley pumping her full of copious amounts of his thick sperm.

They stay like this for the next few minutes as they come down from their respective orgasms, their bodies joined together by each of their sexes.

Eventually, Stanley slowly withdraws from inside mom, his half hard dick completely covered in fluid as he eases it out of her, cum trailing out from between her glistening pussy lips.

Kneeling down, Stanley uses his index finger to scoop up the cum dripping down her ass before pushing it back inside her.

Mom gasps as Stanley inserts his finger into her pussy. He probes around inside her, forcing moans from her mouth. Eventually, he pulls his finger out and quickly replaces it with his mouth.

Just before his lips touch hers, I see his tongue dart out, seeking to search around inside her just like his finger did.

Mom groans in response, pushing back to meet his invading tongue. Stanley takes both of her ass cheeks in his big hands, squeezing and kneading them tightly as he explores her hole with his tongue.

I watch in rapt attention as Stanley delves into the same tunnel he just finished filling with his cum, making deep slurping noises as his mouth moves with purpose against mom's folds.

It takes me almost a minute to work out exactly what he's doing, and when I do, I nearly bust in my pajama bottoms. With a sharp inhale, I finally realize he's collecting all the cum he just dumped inside her.

When he stands back up and leans over mom's bent over body to press his mouth to hers, I actually do bust in pajamas, the sight of mom willingly accepting cum from Stanley's mouth sending me over the edge.

Gripping the door frame with my left hand, I hold on tight as I squirt all over the inside of my underwear while watching Stanley feed mom the same cum he just collected from inside her.

As my orgasm winds down, I become acutely aware that I'm standing at the back door of Stanley's house watching him and my mom pass his load back and forth while fresh cum soaks through the front of my underwear and pajama bottoms.

I begin to shut the door as slowly and quietly as possible. Neither Stanley or mom take notice, both of them too caught up in moaning into one another's mouth as they continue to swap his cum.

The door shuts with a soft click, and I silently hurry down the stairs before speed walking down the Pachis' driveway and up ours.

Once inside the house, I head upstairs, stripping off my pajama bottoms and underwear once I'm inside my room. My now flaccid cock as well as my groin are covered in cum and I grab a handful of tissues to clean myself off after burying my clothes in the hamper.

As I'm pulling on a fresh pair of underwear, I hear what sounds like a door closing downstairs. Pulling on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, I walk down to the first floor, remembering the reason I'd originally gone to look for mom in the first place.

I found her in the kitchen, rummaging through the fridge.

"Oh, hello, sweetheart," she greets me after shutting the fridge door.

"What's up?" She asks when I don't respond.

I debate internally on what to say before opening my mouth to speak.

"I came down looking for you earlier."

"I just popped over to Stanley's for a bit to help him out with something."

She avoids my gaze as she pours dressing over her salad.

"Right...," I trail off.

"Was there something you needed from me?"

"Oh, I uh, got a call not too long ago for an interview."

"Really?" Her eyebrows shoot up in surprise as she turns her head toward me.

"Yeah, for an associate position down at Office Depot."

"That's wonderful, Kyle. I'm so happy for you!"

She sets down the bottle of dressing and steps toward me with her arms held out wide. We embrace, and she hugs me tightly. As we start to pull away, I turn my head just as she leans in to press a quick peck to my cheek, accidentally getting my lips instead.

"Whoops, sorry, sweetheart."

Even though it was only for a moment, it was still enough for me to get a small taste of Stanley's cum still lingering on her lips.

I cover my mouth as I gag, attempting to hold it back as much as possible. Thankfully mom doesn't appear to notice.

"When's the interview?"

"Thursday," I answer after regaining control of myself.

"Great, I can't wait to tell Stanley. He'll be so happy for you, although I know how much he was looking forward to you going to work for him and his dad."

"Yeah, so was I," I mutter.

"Well, I'm sure the offer still stands if things don't work out on Thursday."

I smile weakly in response.

"We should do interview preparation tomorrow. What do you say?"

I nod my head, no longer thinking about the interview so much as what happens if I blow it, the knot in my stomach that had disappeared after hanging up the phone having re-emerged.

"Wonderful! Oh, I'm so happy for you, Kyle!"

She shoots me a bright smile before taking her lunch to the desk in the living room.

I walk back upstairs, turning the interview and its prospects over in my mind. As I sit down on my bed, I absentmindedly run my tongue along my bottom lip, sparking my recollection of what I witnessed over at Stanley's house not too long ago.

I can't believe she let him film them having sex like that, especially after he threatened to show his friends, or worse, post it online. The thought of an amateur video of Stanley fucking my mom being posted online fills with shame and embarrassment, but also, arousal.

My cock becomes rock hard as I imagine my mother declaring herself Stanley's slut for everyone on the internet to witness.

Despite having cum not too long ago, I have my erection out in an instant, pumping it furiously, fueled by the familiar cocktail of embarrassment and lust I feel at the thought of my bully fucking my mom.