Bully Moves in Next Door Pt. 06

Story Info
Julie reveals her true feelings to Stanley.
10.6k words
4.46
28k
51

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 05/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sovany
Sovany
603 Followers

The water falls steadily from the faucet of the kitchen sink as I stand in front of it, humming contently to myself while washing remnants from tonight's dinner off plates.

My mood the past few days could only be described as jubilant, a byproduct of my new job at Office Depot. The interview had gone well, much to my relief, and thanks, in no small part, to all the practice I'd done preparing for it.

I had downloaded dozens of questions off the internet, rehearsing my answers as well the delivery of them in the mirror over and over until I was exhausted.

It had all paid off in the end, with the assistant manager, Andrew, offering me the job right at the end of the interview. I was ecstatic, the grim reality of working under Stanley evaporating immediately along with the self doubt I had been feeling since the previous night, self doubt that existed no thanks to him.

Stanley had come over for dinner like usual, something I no longer questioned, but simply accepted. Mom broke the news to him while we were eating as I watched warily from the opposite end of the table.

"Well even a blind squirrel finds the nut eventually," he had responded dryly.

"Still though," mom continued, ignoring his slight against me, "isn't it great?"

"Eh, it's just an interview," he dismissed before taking a quick swig of beer. "Let's wait and see if he blows it before we start to get at all excited."

"I'm not gonna blow it," I said defensively.

"You don't exactly have a good track record though, do you?" He cocked his head to the side, eyebrows rising questioningly.

I stared at him, my eyes opening wide in unexpected shame as he referenced the poor interview I had with Mr. Gottlieb.

"Careful, Kyle. I don't think your mom will be able to convince Office Depot to just give you a chance this time around."

My cheeks burned red, ripe in embarrassment. How could she have told him that? I turned toward her.

"Stanley's right, sweetheart. I won't be able to convince the assistant manager to hire you if there's a repeat of the last interview you went on."

She appeared unashamed at having revealed my faux pas, as well as her subsequent need to correct it, to Stanley.

"But you're still going to help me practice answering questions, aren't you?"

"Of course, sweetheart."

That relaxed me a little, although the self doubt he had sown still needled at me as I cleaned up the dinner table later, amplifying the insecurity I already had about my social abilities. After I had finished, I downloaded and printed common interview questions off the internet.

"Mom, I'm ready to practice now," I declared, standing a few feet away from her and Stanley laughing and flirting on the couch.

"Mhm, I'll be up in a few minutes, Kyle," she said, not even bothering to pause from making googily eyes at Stanley to look in my direction.

I frowned in annoyance, and headed up to my room, stomping on the steps until Stanley's voice cut through me.

"Stop clomping on the stairs!" He chastised loudly. "You're not a child, don't act like one!"

I paused, glancing to my right and saw a harsh, reproachful look on his face as he turned his head to look at me from his place beside mom on the couch.

Averting my gaze, I quietly continued on my way. Shutting the door behind me, I stepped up to the mirror to begin. When I checked my phone a bit later, I saw that twenty minutes had passed and mom still hadn't come to help me.

I headed back out into the hall, slowing as I approached the landing and their conversation reached my ears.

"I can never get over how high your sex drive is."

"I'm a fucking machine, baby," Stanley replied cockily.

Sitting on the top step, I eased my way down until I was spying on them from the darkened stairway.

Mom sat perched on Stanley's knee, his big paw groping her ass cheeks while she massaged the bulge in his mesh shorts, a look of admiration in her eyes.

"You're telling me," she mumbled.

"I take it Tim's a one and done kinda guy?"

"Yeah," she sighed disappointedly. "He needs a long recharge."

"How disappointing."

"Ugh I know. I never noticed how little my needs were being met until we started hooking up. Tim just isn't around enough and when he is, his stamina is too low to fulfill me."

"Well mine isn't," he emphasized heavily. "So let's get you on your back with your legs in the air so I can remind you how sluts are supposed to be fucked."

He squeezed her ass harshly, causing mom to gasp. His other hand grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her lips to his in a rough, sloppy kiss.

Mom quickly and eagerly opened her mouth for him, and she moaned lightly during the thirty seconds he had his tongue jammed down her throat.

When their kiss ended and she leaned back, there was a strong hunger in her eyes. Without a word, she hopped off his knee and the two of them rose from the couch.

My heart sank as I watched her lean into him as he threw an arm around her shoulder and led her confidently away, a large triumphant smirk plastered across his face.

I sat on the steps for minutes after they'd gone, a small part of me hoping she'd remember her promise and return. When it was clear that she wouldn't, I resigned myself to practicing alone and returned to my room.

Mom didn't return home for hours, long after I had finished practicing and gone to bed.

In the end, it didn't affect my performance. I still got the job and the joy and sense of accomplishment it had brought me had kept up in the days since. Not even Stanley's presence or his snide comments had been enough to deter how I felt.

Shutting off the water, I dried my hands on the dish towel. With my first day set to begin tomorrow, I wanted to spend the last couple hours reviewing the hand book before getting a good night's rest.

As thoughts of what topics I needed to read over circled my mind, I opened the fridge and grabbed a beer, popping the cap off before carrying it into the living room to deliver to Stanley.

I had been so distracted absentmindedly tidying up the kitchen that I hadn't taken notice of what mom or Stanley were up to. But now, standing a few feet away, it stopped me dead in my tracks.

Stanley sat on the couch with his long legs spread wide and mom comfortably seated into his lap. His left hand was situated on her lower back, just above her ass, while his right sensually stroked along the inside of her thigh, pushing well past the moderate hemline of her blue sundress.

Leaning close together, he whispered seductively in her ear while she giggled with half shut, glazed over eyes, her delicate hands placed firmly against his broad chest in an effort to keep upright, the empty wine glass on the coffee table, her fourth tonight, an indication of the need in doing so.

Noticing me in his peripheral vision, Stanley turns his head until we make eye contact, a look of challenge on his face, daring me to say something to him as he holds my mother possessively.

I look away first, unable to muster any semblance of courage to call out their behavior. Stanley grins, another win in his game of domination over mom and in our house.

"Aw, is that for me, Kyle?" He asks, referencing the beer bottle in my hand.

"How considerate of you," he continued. "We love seeing our young man behaving politely, don't we, Julie?"

I grind my teeth together, his condescension and use of plural pronouns grating on my nerves. Mom sees no problem in it, however.

"That's very thoughtful of you, sweetheart," she enthuses, slurring her words slightly. "And thank you for clearing the dishes, I really appreciate it."

"You're welcome," I reply listlessly.

I set the beer down on the coffee table next to two empty ones, ignoring Stanley's broad grin of satisfaction at my subservience.

"Good luck tomorrow, sweetheart."

"Yeah, break a leg."

I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I actually broke my leg. I shuffle up the stairs, determined not to let that asshole ruin the good mood I had been in since Tuesday.

As I approach my bedroom, I can't get the image of them together on the couch out of my mind, their bodies pressed close together as they not so subtly feel each other up. The familiar stirring inside my pants makes me pause outside the door and I ponder just how far they'd go with me right upstairs.

I open the door and shut it a few seconds later, slamming it a little harder than normal to ensure the sound carries downstairs as I continue to stand outside it.

The conversation in the living room continues immediately, no longer in hushed tones. I creep back toward the staircase, their exact words coming into focus.

"I'm so glad he finally found a job," mom says, relief in her voice. "I was beginning to question if he was even trying or if he was just saying he was."

Sitting down on the top step, I begin a slow and quiet descent down.

"That's why I wanted him to come work down at the shop with me. There's no way he could've wiggled out of that."

"I know. But at least he found something on his own and I have you to thank for that."

My heart begins to pound with a dull ache in my chest as I listen to her credit him for my job. I'm finally far enough down that I can peer at them still sitting together on the couch in the living room.

"Seriously," she continues. "If you hadn't pushed him, there's no way he would have taken the initiative on his own. He's too diffident, not confident or bold like you. He'd have wasted the days away playing video games in his room."

I watch her stroke his large bicep as she thanks him in earnest, a confident look of stoicism etched into his strong, handsome features as his large hands continue to caress the intimate parts of her body.

Tears began to well up in my eyes as her true feelings are revealed to me in secret, each sentence punching an ever growing hole in my chest.

"I told you, baby. There needs to be a real man in this house, one with a firm hand who knows how to use it and takes charge. And Tim just ain't fucking it."

"You're right, I see that now. Everything has just gotten so much better in our lives since you entered it. You've improved this house so much and Kyle's behavior too. Not even just the job thing. He's more respectful and appreciative. I mean, he's even doing chores now without having to be told, like cleaning the dishes."

A bolt of realization hits me. I have been doing the dishes without Stanley telling me. Just like I brought him his beer without being prompted. What the fuck? When did that start happening?

"He knows how he's expected to behave now because a man's taught him so," he says matter of factly. "Now you know what I meant when I kept telling you he needed a strong, male role model around here."

"I do and I freely admit I was wrong. You've instilled in him what Tim never could. Hell, he never even thought to try."

She leans in close to him, her eyes soulfully conveying the depth of her gratitude as she stares into his.

"But you, you recognized what was needed in our lives. A real man, a strong one who can take care of me and push my son to be more than a timid boy."

My bottom lip begins to quiver as silent tears roll down my cheeks. I know how she feels about him, their sex and intimate behavior an obvious indicator. But this is different, this is her acknowledging that she thinks I'm defective, something that needed to be improved.

"God, I think I'm falling for you," she admits in a rush of passion before crushing her mouth to his.

They eagerly begin making out, soft moans escaping from the back of their throats as their lips move quickly and urgently in unison. Both of them run their hands along the other's body, pulling themselves as close as they can get to one another, hungrily submitting to their depthless desire.

I feel utterly broken inside. Hearing mom admit what she truly thinks of me and our life, as well as her feelings for Stanley, leaves me shattered. Yet despite all of that, my body still can't help responding to what I see before me, making me hate myself even more than I already do as I feel my dick become completely erect by the sight of my mother and my bully engaged in a fiery, lust filled kiss.

Without unlocking their lips, Stanley quickly leans forward and lays mom down on her back where she instinctively parts her legs for him to crawl between, the hem of her dress sliding up to the middle of her thighs as he presses the dirty bottoms of slides against the arm of the couch for leverage.

They continue to make out with fevered passion, their moans muffled by their mouths pressing tightly together as well as the sounds of their tongues wetly uniting within.

Mom's hands roam Stanley's strong, muscular build with purposeful desire, alternating between grasping his large, round biceps and clutching at his vast, well defined shoulders. Meanwhile, Stanley paws the outside of her exposed thighs, his thick fingers firmly clasping her delicate skin while he continues turning his head side to side as he wrestles her tongue with his own.

Stanley begins grinding his crotch against mom's, causing her to reciprocate, and they spend the next few minutes dry humping each other while their mouths and hands amplify the heated sexual tension between them.

Eventually, Stanley stops the thrusting of his groin to sit up ever so slightly, just enough to allow his right hand to disappear underneath the front of mom's partially bunched up dress.

A couple of seconds later, her face tenses up and she lets out a long groan of pleasure into Stanley's mouth as his long fingers find her entrance and push their way inside.

His hand moves underneath the fabric of her dress, slowly at first, before gradually building in speed until he's fingering her with deft precision. As he increases the steady pace of his penetration, mom finds it more and more difficult to keep up with his incessant French kisses, ultimately relenting and allowing Stanley's tongue to invade and prowl around inside her mouth as she gives herself over to the pleasure she's receiving, holding onto him so hard, her nails nearly pierce his bronze skin.

Soon, she's practically gasping into his mouth, unable to focus on anything else but his fingers pushing deep inside of her, until he comes to an abrupt halt, drawing a whine of complaint from mom.

His hand remains underneath her dress as he ends their one sided kiss, emitting a low snarl over the soft sound of tearing fabric. Mom lets out a small yelp of surprise and Stanley's hand quickly darts out to the right as he unceremoniously tosses the tattered remains of her purple lace panties onto the ground.

Bracing his right foot against the floor and planting his left knee into the cushion, Stanley grips the front waistband of his mesh shorts, yanking them down to free his lengthy, rigid erection while mom hastily pulls the hem of her dress up even further.

Lowering onto her, Stanley maneuvers himself into position as mom's hands grip the back waistband of his shorts, pushing until it rests just under the curve of his hairy ass, which she clasps in excited anticipation of a rough but pleasurable ride. She places her right foot on top of the couch's back and her left on his meaty thigh, affording him better access to her moistened pussy.

With a sharp thrust, Stanley enters her, drawing an abrupt and somewhat loud cry of pleasure from mom. Moving his mouth to cover hers, Stanley stifles any further howls of joy as he quickly pushes the substantial length of his girthy, uncut cock past her inflamed folds.

Once she's impaled on his large shaft, he begins a rapid bucking of his hips, taking her with fast, hard strokes in an impatient frenzy. Mom immediately starts to push back against his invading cock, both of them swiftly forming a natural rhythm honed from dozens of fierce and passionate sexual encounters.

Breaking their kiss, they stare intently into each other's eyes, conveying all the deep carnal desires and feelings they have for one another as the low, husky pants of lust filled gratification leave their mouths.

I pull my pulsing erection from pants after hurriedly undoing them, incomprehensibly aroused by how they unquestioningly surrendered to their desperate need to fuck, uncaring that it's occurring right on the living room couch where they might be discovered.

The rustling of the couch cushions in conjunction with the sounds of wet penetration only further heightens the erotic scene unfolding before me.

"Oh God, Stanley," mom says in a low voice. "You're so big."

"Damn right," he responds in kind. "You love my big dick, don't you?"

"I do, no man has ever made me feel so full."

"Not even your fiancé?"

"Especially him, you touch places he can only dream of."

Mom bites down on her lip as Stanley drives himself into her with a particularly hard thrust, excited by her praises as the better lover.

"Your pussy is soaked," he mutters through gritted teeth, slowing his pace.

"I'm so horny right now."

"I know, it feels incredible."

He closes his eyes, momentarily relishing the warm, wet tightness surrounding his engorged cock as he stretches mom's walls with deep, steady strokes, before opening them once again, looking into her eyes before resuming his verbal titillation.

"You love being fucked out in the open like this, don't you? With Kyle right upstairs?"

"Yes! It's reckless and wrong, but feels so good!"

The clear candor in her voice proves a powerful truth to her words, matching the wanton expression plastered across her face as well as the extensive wetness between her legs.

"He could come down at any moment. Find his loving mom on her back, legs wide open, and the man he went to high school with in between them," he spoke gruffly, plunging his throbbing shaft in and out of her with deliberately restrained but powerful thrusts.

Mom gasps, shutting her eyes as a powerful shudder runs through her body, leaving goosebumps along her exposed skin. A slow, sadistic grin spreads across Stanley's face as he looks down at her.

"He'll see you cheating on your dumbass fiancé with his big dick classmate and finally realize how huge a slut his mother is."

"Holy fuck," mom utters, letting go of Stanley's ass and grabbing onto his arm with her right hand while biting down on the knuckle of her left.

"Would you want me to stop?" I could sense the tentative, lustful thrill in his voice as he poses the question.

"Answer me, slut," he hisses with impatience.

"No," she whispers back.

There's a spark of sudden excitement in his eyes as he registers her answer and he pauses his thrusts.

"What's that?"

No," she says louder and with a hint of defiance. "Don't stop, let him watch you take what's yours!"

Stanley immediately begins hammering into her cunt, pounding away harder and faster than he had at any point that night.

"Fuck yes, bitch," he said, no longer bothering to speak quietly. "He's gonna watch and know that his mom's my personal whore!"

"Yes, I want him to find out, to know that I belong to you and you alone!"

Mom covers her mouth with her hand in an attempt to suppress her screams of pleasure, only partially succeeding in doing so. But from the look of transparent bliss on her face, she clearly wants to vocalize fully just how much she's savoring the feeling of being speared by Stanley's colossal pole.

My fist moves rapidly up and down as I furiously jerk my raging, tightly enclosed erection. Watching Stanley continuously pushing my mother towards total abandonment of any sense of morality in order to fully embrace her role as his sexual slave takes me to brink of cumming.

"Fucking... slut!" Stanley grunts between fast and hard thrusts. I can tell by the strain in his voice that he's close to filling her up with his seed.

Mom's body jostles almost violently in response to his uninhibited pulverization of her well stretched cunt. The look of unfathomable euphoria on her face as well as the curling of her toes makes it clear that she's experiencing a powerful orgasm, covering his huge shaft with her fluids.

Sovany
Sovany
603 Followers