All Comments on 'Bully Moves in Next Door Pt. 06'

by Sovany

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
49WIZARD8849WIZARD88over 1 year ago

It's about time for Kyle to get his revenge now and shut this down once and for all

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please end this soon. The Bully has fucking won, there shouldn't be any more reason to push dude any further without pushing him to either prison for finally snapping or to an institution for trying to end things himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm so glad for this new chapter. Thank you for this masterpiece of literature. It's rare to see such a rich vocabulary and charachter development. I like the introduction of Sarah, maybe Stanley can seduce her as well. I hope that Julie and Stan will wait for Kyle's birthday to fuck unbridledly in front of him, and that Julie will get pregnant eventually, while still in a relationship with Tim. I think the later Tim finds out the better. Before that, it might be extremely hot if Kyle joins them on a trip to the lakehouse, and witnesses some under-the-blanket action right beside him when they watch a movie.

hobie1010hobie1010over 1 year ago
I agree

It's time for Kyle to find his balls and do something about this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think it’s dragging on a bit now. Need to let the kid get some kind of revenge surely. You made the Stanley character completely unbelievable

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think Stanley needs to pump a baby into her. I hope this goes a few more chapters. Do they finally give Kyle the kick to the curb he needs?? Does she break up with her regular boyfriend?? Or does Kyle finally quit being such a pussy & grows some balls??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the build up but I’m worried that the reveal is going to be the son walking in on the mom and have her be surprised and the jig is up. It should be that Stanley gets bolder and starts kissing and groping the mom in front of her son then maybe she gets bolder too and starts dressing more provocative for Stanley until eventually they are caught in a sex act and at that point they don’t care that they’re caught and continue anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Even a blind squirrel finds the nut eventually”

“The blind had to work hard for that one. It didn’t find a family of squirrels it could leach of for nuts every evening”

Maybe not entire accurate, but something to piss him off.

TechumsahTechumsahover 1 year ago

At this point if the boy doesn't grow some balls this is dragging on for really no reason. This is why people snap and kill their parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with most. Either make Kyle to grow some balls or for Stanley to impregnate Julia and make the son a cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is wonderful. I hope the story goes on for much longer. The suspense and thrill of it all is just amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thankful for the existence of such a great author. Hard to find quality content like that these days. The vocabulary used is also very advanced, and some of the words used definitely give a certain sense of thrill to the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg it keeps getting hotter and hotter after I finished reading the six chapters. In one of the previous chapters, when Tim called Julie over the phone, Julie picked up the call and Stanley had to wait for her to finish the conversation. But then in this chapter, when Tim called Julie, Julie even asked Stanley first if he wanted her to silence the call, showing that she would do anything Stanley wished. It's awesome how Stanley was able to change her from an uptight and loyal woman to his own personal bitch. Now she's loyal to Stanley and only Stanley! This is great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disagree with most of these comments lol. The purpose of this story is the slow corruption/domination. I'm personally enjoying seeing how far stanley's able to push julie into the abyss

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn, Stanley is the boss! Go Stanley!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like it everytime Stanley owns Kyle. I hope Kyle ends up submitting fully to Stanley. He's still a little disobedient at times but it's great that Stanley puts him in his place everytime he shows disrespect. That's how it should be. The stronger male always rules.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gosh the way Stanley makes a mockery out of the fiancé is enough to give this a perfect 5-star rating. Love how he mocks the wimpy fiance while Julie sucks his dick. He even makes Julie confess that he is the better man compared to her fiancé. Please keep going. We want to see Stanley continue establishing more control over the household.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excited to see Stanley claim ownership of the mom in front of Tim.

Homestretch incoming!

Kyle will have a new Daddy in the house. And Tim will be forced to sleep in the guestroom while Stanley and the mom use the masterbedroom. If Tim is lucky maybe he'll be able to hear his ex-fiance screaming Stanley's name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving the slow and methodical domination. Laughing at a few comments that say "Kyle needs to grow some balls". It's the slow conquest that makes this so appealing. Keep writing, author! Love your work. Hope Stanley pushes the mom to greater heights and makes her fall for him even more. Kyle should just listen to Stanley's commands like the submissive wimp that he is.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 1 year ago

I think it's starting to drag on just a bit now. I was hoping Stanley would have introduced Julie to some of his friends now and ordered her to service them as well, making her truly his slut. Stanley seems to go from a mean bully to actually a mature guy willing to help Kyle grow up, so it's hard not to actually like him at this point. Kyle is not a very likeable character, being far too lazy and immature for an 18 year old, so I hope maybe he will grow up at this point. I did enjoy the video text message bit, and again, I hope that if you turn Stanley back into a bad guy, that you have him send Kyle a video of his mom being gangbanged in the wrong part of town and loving it. Cheers!

CraighalbertCraighalbertover 1 year ago

It can be interesting to hear everybody's ideas for the story - this should happen, that should happen - but honestly the author has earned the benefit of the doubt. This story's been great so far, I trust you to bring it to the right ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

stanley has to tell julie that he's kylle's bully and she has to deal with it.

flynndflynndover 1 year ago

A revenge ending would be nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm definitely a fan of Stanley's. He acts mature and like a real man in front of Kyle's mom. Think he should become the head of the house soon, and make Kyle submit to him. And make Tim submit to him too, once Tim finds out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Particularly love the scene when Stanley grabbed Kyle by the shirt and lifted him up to intimidate him. Hope that he does the same to Tim too next time. Would be hot if he lifts Tim up by the throat with one arm in front of Julie to show off his strength, making her fawn over him even more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stanley is really owning Julie's ass every single time and also making her fall for him by being a grown-up. Kyle is just an annoying pathetic brat who can't stop whining. Stanley should punish him more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My favourite part is when Stan refers to himself as Julie's man. That's confidence on another level, and he deserves to feel so confident after being able to make Julie submit to him as the ultimate alpha male.

I also like the parts when Stan makes Julie serve him food and drinks and indicate to her that those are her duties as his woman.

I like the hot conversations between Stan and Julie on the couch where Julie declares Stan's ownership of her while Stan basks in victory with calm confidence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great to see Stanley having authority over Julie and Kyle. I wish the next chapter comes soon, it just keeps getting better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When you realise the female is falling for the young muscular 20-year-old alpha and choosing him over her older useless wimp of a fiance, you know things are going to get hot. Regardless of the fact that Stanley can be a bully at times, he seems to be the better man and better lover for Julie. He acts more responsibly and mature compared to Tim who doesn't seem accountable to his family and is just a silly wimp. Not to mention Tim can't satisfy Julie like Stanley can. Love it when Stanley degrades Tim behind his back and makes him seem like a fool to Julie. Hopefully in the future we get to see Stanley degrade Tim in person and deal the ultimate humiliation, be it physical or verbal. I'm sure Stanley will pull it off effortlessly. He's a God!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think Stanley should make Kyle call him "Sir" from now on :) Show some respect to the man of the house.

NashJR2NashJR2over 1 year ago

Please make a revenge ending where Kyle wins

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely enjoy your stories. It's titillating the more Stanley makes Julie do things out of her comfort zone. The slow corruption of Julie is what we like to see. Hoping the bully eventually becomes Julie's man (although he kinda already is), and please make Kyle obey him fully, to the point of doing chores for Stanley, washing his clothes, being his towelboy when Stanley works out, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please DO NOT make it a revenge ending, that is so boring and just defeats the point of these type of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For people who want a revenge ending, why? What has Kyle done to earn it? Revenge or happy endings should come to those who take initiative and grab it. Kyle's just been a moping sad sack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoy it when Julie admits to Stanley that he's the better man compared to Tim. It's so hot when Stanley asks her degrading questions and she wholeheartedly admits that he owns her. Keep going in that direction. We need Stanley to demand absolute obedience from Kyle as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Want to see Stanley eventually reveal to the fiancé that he's been fucking Julie, then force the fiancé to call him Master whenever he addresses Stanley. But for now I'm happy to see how it unfolds gradually. Excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Want to see Stanley eventually reveal to the fiancé that he's been fucking Julie, then force the fiancé to call him Master whenever he addresses Stanley. But for now I'm happy to see how it unfolds gradually. Excellent job.

niggaplz101niggaplz101over 1 year ago

don’t listen to all the bozos asking for a revenge ending. this story is absolutely amazing. keep it a cucking story. i hope there bully and mom eventually stop hiding from the son and engage in debauchery out in the open while he watches. keep going please, i beg of you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Let me guess...in the next chapter Stanley makes Julie announce to her son Kyle that they are dating. But wait...here's the kicker, The fiance comes back early and discovers Julie cheating on him openly with Stanley. Which leads to a fight and Julie taking Stanley's side. Then Kyle tells his mom about all the lies Stanley has been feeding her. Which leads to more drama, as now Julie again takes Stanley's side over her son's.

Yup saw that coming a mile away. Kinda reminds me of Asperger27's story series called Mom.

Same concept, same dilemma, same direction. Except that while Robert's mom never worked, Julie did.

Lost_LoungeLost_Loungeover 1 year ago

Amazing! One of the best story series out there! I love the way Julie is descending further and further and actually gets turned on by choosing Stanley's dick over Tim and Kyle. Lots of people seem to push for extremes in the comments. Either Kyle goes terminator on Stanley or Kyle becomes some sort of fantasy servant for him. Neither of which is very realistic. I much more prefer the style the author has taken. I wouldn't mind Kyle taking revenge in the end but I hope the story goes on for a long while before that!

rhoonie9rhoonie9over 1 year ago

5*****

If take so long to update, then make the episodes longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read all the chapters from Ch.01 to Ch.06 and so have a few questions.

Firstly, how is Stanley older than Kyle, when they both just graduated highschool as said in the first chapter?

Second, what is Julie's job? You explained that she works, but what kind of job is it?

Third, Why doesn't Kyle tell his mom about Stanley bullying him? He had plenty of moments where they were alone to tell her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The slow corruption of Julie is amazing. Unlike those other 2k-word stories, this is believable and well detailed. The most powerful scene to me is when Julie rubs Stanley just as he mocks Kyle. It's a subtle move yet so meaningful. As far as she knows, Kyle doesn't know that he's her lover. The longer she tries to hide that fact, the better. If she'd dress skimpier around the house, and cause Stan an explicit boner while doing so, it could be hot. It'd be hot if they fool around in the back seat while Kyle drives the car, or if they all four share a small tent in a hiking trip, after Kyle complained all day and got injured, or if they all attend to the beach, and Stan and Julie fuck in the water while Tim and Kyle guard their stuff, Tim is oblivious but Kyle well aware. I also like it better when Stanley torments Kyle mentally rather than physically. He's so powerful now that he doesn't need to use force in order to establish his reign over the house. I also like his blunt manly features like hairy ass and uncut dick. You're a great author and the waiting between chapters is a torture but I'm thankful for every moment of this wonderfully written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I especially love the part where Julie is sucking Stanley on the couch and she loves his cock so much that she admits that his donkey dick gives him the ownership of her pussy, which makes him even more smug. I wanna see it happen again but this time with Stanley making Tim watch while having Tim's pencil-dick locked up in a cock cage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's my birthday today and part 7 would be my favourite gift :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every time fucking and fuking only... 😴

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, the fact that Kyle went in on his mom sitting on their (what to her knowledge is) neighbor's lap is a huge deal in the course of the story, as until now she made huge efforts to keep her romance surreptitious. I find it unnatural that she and Kyle never had a conversation about it, I mean, every mother in the world would at least explain an event like this to her son when she becomes sober, even if very poorly so, like trying to convince him that it was purely platonic. Actually, it would be extremely hot if she acts more promiscuously around Kyle, while telling him that nothing really happens, that Stanley is just a friend of the family and that they all should get comfortable (=naked) around him. The best character development would be if she acts like a caring mother while being the ultimate gaslighter. It would be way more sensible if she wouldn't ditch her relationship with her son completely, but to be more and more corrupted by Stanley, until eventually she bullies him alongside Stanley. For example, inviting a nerd friend of Kyle's over to the trip to the lake house, so Julie could seduce him in front of everyone (bend over in front of him, touch him a lot in the lake while she's wearing bikini, let him decide what she'd wear for the evening in the restaurant), make him believe that she's falling in love with him, just so that Stanley could laugh in the background, and break his heart by kissing Julie in front of him (and in front of Kyle, for the first time). In any case, please make sure that we see a lot of Julie-Kyle interaction in between the hot sex with Stanley. I look forward to that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just finished this and finding it so exciting. I love Stanley's domination over Julie and Kyle. More please! I want to see Stanley dominate Tim too now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story. I want to see Stanley punish Tim for being a beta loser who can't satisfy Julie. He can administer the atomic wedgie on Tim to humiliate him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man can you chg this up Stanley need his ass whipped. He would not last in the hood like that. He is not that tough dammmm. Chg it up let the son grow some balls and shoot him where he stands. The. Tim comes. Home and burn down his house

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excited for the next chapter for a while now. Pls can you speed up the rate of posting new chapters. It's Gonna be almost a month since the last chapter came out

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think he won't continue this anymore with your suggestions! Let him do what he wants. where he is happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous