Bully Moves in Next Door Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Across from the door, mom is sitting on the dryer while Stanley stands ood between her spread legs, briskly pumping away at her pussy. Slide clad feet planted firmly apart, I have a direct view of his fury ass, with the waistband of his mesh shorts tucked just underneath his cheeks, straining with every shove of his cock deep inside her.

Mom has her legs pulled up on either side of him, offering her pussy for him to use. Her arms were locked around the back of his neck, pulling his head toward hers so they could kiss sloppily while he took her with lustful purpose.

The dryer rocked gently in time with Stanley's thrusts into mom's body and I could see her clutching to him tightly, barely able to withstand the great pleasure she was receiving from his thick, uncut cock.

She eventually broke their kiss, unable to focus on anything else other than his large meat pummeling her, and tilted her head back with her eyes closed.

"Two times in one day, huh, slut?"

"Mmm, I needed it so bad," mom replies

"You could barely wait for your fiancé's head to hit the pillow before you're begging for my cock."

"I suggested it because I wanted your dick inside me again."

Stanley let out a groan as he increased the pace of his thrusting.

"You deceitful fucking whore," he growls lustily.

Mom's legs encircle his waist, clutching him tightly. Her body jostles up and down as he gleefully humps her brains out.

"God damn, you're fucking squeezing me good," he says in a strained voice.

"Uhh, yes, I'm so close," mom's nails dig into her shoulder blades as she bites her lip to stop herself from screaming.

Stanley's orgasm hits him quickly.

"Fucking... shit," he gasps, his body jerking as he gives several quick pumps deep inside her cunt, his mouth falling open and his eyes squeezed shut.

Mom lets out a gasp and her body shudders as she cums all over Stanley's hard and heavy cock, slumping forward against his broad chest once she's through being wracked by indescribable pleasure. Stanley sighs heavily, still giving small thrusts to ensure she's milked him for all the cum his balls will release.

I shut the door quietly on them, my dick raging inside my underwear, and hurry upstairs. Passing by mom's room, I can see Tim asleep on the bed inside, snoring heavily.

Safely inside my room, I undress quickly before standing naked and jerking my cock desperately. It doesn't take me very long until I shoot my load all over the clothes scattered on the floor in front of me.

Breathing heavily, I stare down at the mess I made before glumly gathering all the clothes up to shove deep into the hamper.

I hear mom coming up the stairs a few minutes later, shutting the door to the bathroom before starting up the shower. Guess she had to wash of the stank of her sweaty sex with Stanley before Tim woke up, which he finally did not long before we sat down to dinner that night.

"God, I hope I never feel like this again."

"Well, it was your mistake for drinking so much that led to it," mom chastises from her seat next to him.

"I didn't intend to drink so much, Julie. Stuart and his friends kept egging me on, refilling my glass when it was empty. I couldn't just say no."

"You definitely could have. All you had to do was stand up for yourself."

"It's not that easy."

"Of course it is! You're not twelve."

Tim sighed heavily and shut his eyes before punching the bridge of his nose.

"Can we just forget about this already?"

"Fine," mom replied evenly.

She shook her head softly and I could sense her disapproval from across the table. I knew she was internally comparing him to Stanley. It seemed like she was becoming more and more fed up with Tim with each passing day.

We ate the rest of dinner in relative silence, and I excused myself to go upstairs after I was done clearing and clearing the dishes.

Tim was leaving for another work trip the next day, this time a bit of a longer one, and I was fully prepared for Stanley to be here twenty four seven the minute Tim left the house.

Sure enough, when I came home from work the next evening, I walked through the back door to be greeted by his stupid smirk as he sat on the couch.

"Hey, Kyle. Long time no see."

I slowly padded into the living room, mumbling a greeting in response, and took in the scene. Stanley lay across the couch, knocking back a beer, while mom sat on the other end, giving him a foot massage.

"Hello, sweetheart," she greets me with a quick smile before returning to pressing firmly on the soles of Stanley's feet.

"Fuck, that feels good," Stanley finishes the rest of his beer and belches loudly, casually tossing the empty can onto the coffee table next to several others. He stretches his upper body, the muscles of his biceps bulging out as mom watches him with adoration in her eyes.

"You know how to treat a man right, baby," he tells her, a drunken grin on his face.

"Well, I know how hard you work all day."

"Damn right. A real man's work too, on his feet and using his hands. Not buttoned up in some shitty office somewhere."

He says this last part disdainfully, and it's not lost on me who he's referring to. Nor is it lost on mom either, who gives Stanley a coy look from under her eyelashes. He winks in return.

"I'm gonna head upstairs to get changed," I tell them.

"Get Stanley another beer before you go," mom tells me, and I frown before trudging to the fridge and back.

"Here," I grumble as I hand it to him.

"Thanks, pal," he takes it from me, a stupid smirk plastered across his face.

I saunter out of the living and toward the stairs, pausing toward the landing at the top. With one hand on the banister, I look to my right and glance into the living room below.

Stanley was laying back with his eyes closed, slowly sipping beer and enjoying mom's foot rub. She looked completely content, happy I'd dare say, in what she was doing. Watching them was a stark reminder of just how much control he'd established over her and a prelude of what the next few weeks would be like.

-------

"Ohh... yes, ohhh, Stanley," mom cries, head thrown back, eyes shut.

Her arms encircle the back of his broad, well defined shoulders, holding on tight as her body jostles on the bed in response to him thrusting his long, thick uncut cock in and out of her. She bites her lip in pleasure, tightening her visceral grip on his waist with her legs as he pushes against the slippery walls of her cunt, filling her completely with every buck of his hips forward.

His long, muscular legs are planted firmly apart, giving him plenty of leverage to shove himself roughly into her over and over, causing her stiff, pink nipples to scrape against his chest with every bounce of her large tits.

"Tell me how much you like this dick, slut," he commands.

"I fucking love it, stretching and filling me up. You're such a fucking stud, so big and strong," she praises.

I watch from the dark shadows of the closet, my erection enclosed around my fist, as their bodies writhe together in a fluid rhythm on top of the mussed sheets. The bi-fold doors are open just a crack, allowing a small cavity for me to peer through and observe my mother and my bully engaging in a heated, frenzied fucking.

"Fuck yeah, I am," he tells her gruffly. "I'm your fucking God. You were put on this earth to serve me, to be a hole for my cock to use."

"Yes, I was made to be your whore," mom replies eagerly. "You own me, in every way. I'm yours to take whenever, wherever!"

The dim, bedside lamp illuminates their naked, intertwined bodies, writhing furiously as they succumb to the intense pleasure derived from an instinctive need to mate. Stanley, large, hairy, and muscular, takes up a large portion of the bed, his long limbs planted securely at all four corners, trapping mom beneath him. He emits deep, gorilla grunts while thrusting into her soft, delicate body with the movements of a feral beast, roughly taking its prey for his own grotesque pleasure.

Mom revels in being taken so savagely, her face the picture of euphoria as she clings to his body, her legs wrapped tightly around his waist. She pushes back enthusiastically against his thrusts, desperate to meet the large, thick shaft crudely invading her. His ass rapidly rises and falls as he repeatedly stuffs his hog inside her.

They both fuck like fanatic animals, the unhinged movements of their interlocked bodies borders on obscene as they take their carnal pleasure from one another. It's both sickening and incredibly arousing at the same time, observing their overt mating taking place on mom's bed.

Their lust filled grunts and groans fill the room along with the quick, hard, and wet slapping of skin against skin. Stanley stares intensely into mom's eyes, conveying his ownership of her with a penetrating look.

"You're fucking soaked," he tells her, slowing his movements down. "You love this shit, don't you, whore? Cuckolding your dumbass fiancé by being defiled by my donkey dick?"

"Yes, it's what he gets for being so weak! You're the better man, a real man. My pussy is what you deserve!"

"It's fucking mine," he snarls. "I own you, slut!"

"You do, since the first time you stuck your dick in my pussy and claimed me, I was yours! Mmmm!"

Her moans are muffled as Stanley shoves his tongue into her mouth, covering her lips with his own. His thrusts are now slow and steady but deep and purposeful, ensuring she feels every inch of his meat as he pushes himself all the way inside her.

Mom unwraps her legs from around his waist, sliding them along his firm, hairy calves and thighs while moving to grab onto his large arms, clutching his bulging biceps tightly as they flex from holding his large body just above hers.

My eyes focus on his large, uncut cock, long and girthy, as it disappears past the swollen pink folds of her pussy, reemerging covered in her juices, an indication of just how aroused she is.

Leaning forward slightly, I inhale deeply, collecting the strong, musky scent of their nasty sex that permeates the enclosed room. My cock swells and I shudder from the pleasure of it all.

Mom begins to emit high pitched squeals into Stanley's mouth and her appendages begin to tighten around his body as she feverishly pushes back against the cock that's invading her.

"Scream for my cock, bitch, scream for it," Stanley snarls at her.

"Yes, yes, fuck me with your huge cock, Stanley! Blow your load deep inside your cunt!"

Stanley begins grunting deeply, pressing forward until his hairy bush tickles her pussy lips and holds his dick deep inside her. He exhales sharply, a look of deep concentration on his face as his hips give short, sharp jabs, firing thick semen into her cervix.

Mom's fingernails dig into his arms as she gasps from being filled with his large cock, and promptly cums hard all over it as it blasts inside her.

Unable to hold back any longer, I shoot my own load against the closet doors, watching as it immediately begins to dribble down to the floor. Quickly, I grip the hem of my shirt and use it to wipe up my cum before it drips all over.

My gaze returns to mom and Stanley kissing on the bed as I reign my heavy breathing in. Now that my lustful desire has been satisfied, I want nothing more than to make a swift exit, cursing myself for not thinking in advance when I made the snap decision to hide out in here earlier.

The night ended up playing out differently than it was supposed to. I originally made plans to hang out with Sarah, something that had been occurring frequently since Tim had left on his business trip almost two weeks ago.

Predictably, mom and Stanley's relationship had resumed under the guise of their "friendship", and he was over every minute he wasn't at work or exercising, flirting with mom and issuing commands.

The bastard had even come up with a chore schedule for me, introducing it a couple of days after Tim left, after we'd finished eating dinner.

"What is this?" I furrowed my brow down at the calendar that Stanley had placed on the table as I was clearing the dishes.

"It's everything you're expected to complete from now on," Stanley told me firmly from his seat at the head of the table.

Mom sat in his lap, her right arm hooked around the back of his neck while she sipped from a glass of wine. Stanley slowly caressed the inside of her thigh, pushing up the hem of her red sundress to gain access.

I stared unbelievingly down at the calendar, my eyes scanning the contents found there.

Monday: clean the bathroom

Tuesday: laundry - sheets and towels

Wednesday: mop the kitchen floor

So on and so forth it went, listing the various household chores that needed to be completed in a well organized monthly system.

I looked up at Stanley, my mouth open slightly in disbelief and he stared back at me with a stern look on his face, raising his chin slightly in challenge.

"But... but, I work most days," I tell him.

"So do your mother and I. That doesn't stop her cooking and cleaning or me from fixing shit around here."

Mom sipped causally at her wine, her fingertips softly grazing affectionately across the top of Stanley's chest.

"It's time you did more around here to help your mother out," he continued. "Besides, it'll help prepare you for when you go away to college."

"He's right, sweetheart," mom added. "You've always relied on me to take care of you, and with the start of the semester coming up soon, I don't think you're really prepared to take care of your own place. Even if it is just a dorm room."

I glanced back at Stanley and he had a satisfied smirk on his face, pleased with mom supporting him. Despite feeling defeated, anger bubbled deep inside me. I'm not sure I resented his presence and influence more than I did at that moment.

Stanley narrowed his eyes slightly as his smile was wiped away, seemingly having sensed the rage boiling in the pit of my stomach.

"Oh, and you won't be allowed to play any video games or do anything recreational until you've finished your chores for the day."

Mom briefly glanced at Stanley from the corner of her eye and something gave me the impression that this hadn't been a part of their discussion about the matter. Still, she said nothing, keeping firm in her support of Stanley.

"It will be a good reward system," he added.

I stared down at the table in frustration, knowing if I spoke out negatively there'd be some sort of consequence I'd have to deal with. Stanley gave mom a couple quick pats on the butt and she hopped off his lap just before he stood up, signaling an end to the conversation.

"Don't be too upset, sweetheart," mom tried to comfort. "I'll still be taking care of some of the housework too, like cleaning the kitchen."

I looked up at them, my heart tugging at the patient kindness on her face.

"Stanley just thought it'd be a good idea to teach you some responsibility is all," she finished.

My gaze shifted to him and he offered me a small, nefarious smirk in response before leading mom into the living room, leaving me with a table full of dirty dishes and a new list of chores.

After that, I had tried to spend as little time at the house as possible, completing the housework I'd been assigned with efficiency each day before usually hanging out with Sarah, who'd become my solace from my new home life.

We spent so much time together now and had grown close. She was kind and listened to all the problems I had at home, although I spared her the nefarious details of it all. And the other night, after we had gotten out of a movie, she kissed me. I was so nervous, I almost forgot to move my lips against hers, and I'm sure she felt how sweaty my hands were when I gently touched her arms. Still, it was wonderful.

Sarah was an angel, and it was looking forward to being with her everyday that got me through living at home and dealing with Stanley's smug grin every time he saw me following the chore schedule he set up, which never failed to make me clench my jaw in anger. I think what pissed me off the most though, was how quick mom was to give Stanley credit for it all after noticing how diligent I was about getting the work done, praising him after dinner a few nights later.

"It's nothing," he dismissed with a wave of his hand and a false sense of modesty. "I'm just trying to prepare him for real life."

I saw his lips lift in a small smile.

"Maybe he should start calling me 'dad' from now on. Seems like I'm the only one behaving as such around here."

He laughed it off as a joke, and mom joined in, but out of the corner of my eye, I saw her squeeze his thigh in approval.

The thought of referring to that asshole as "dad" made my stomach heave, even more so than usual.

So I've tried to avoid him as much as possible, not being able to stand his domineering presence or the way mom fawns all over him.

As such, I hadn't been around to engage in any covert jerk sessions while watching their illicit sex, and despite how much better it was not being around the house, a deep, sick part of me missed watching them fuck.

But it wasn't until they had gotten home tonight that I realized how much I had missed it, and how much I'd been craving it.

Sarah had canceled our plans not long after mom and Stanley left to go out to dinner, so I'd ended up playing video games for most of the evening until I heard them come in.

I'd paused the game and gotten up to shut the door when I saw across the hall that mom's closet doors were slightly ajar. I paused as a twisted idea flashed through my mind, the sounds of giggling and kissing drifted up from below.

Mom and Stanley didn't know I was home. They'd left before my plans for the night got canceled and I hadn't bothered to inform them, figuring they wouldn't really care.

Frozen with my hand on the door knob, I felt a tug deep in my groin as I listened to the noises of lustful, suppressed moans and wet tongue kisses. My brain furiously calculated all the factors of what I was considering, the biggest of which was my deep seated desire to watch my bully fuck my mother while she screamed for his cock.

I was still hotly debating what to do when I heard Stanley speak from below.

"You ready to take my dick, bitch?"

Mom only moaned in response, but it was enough to make my cock harden to full mast and ultimately settled my internal dilemma.

I quickly slipped out into the hall, shutting the door quietly behind me, and crept into mom's room before hiding away in her closet, leaving the bi-fold doors slightly open a crack, just how I'd found it.

So here I was, wiping up the last of my cum off the closet doors while Stanley rolled off my mother. She snuggled up against his broad chest looking content while he basked in the afterglow of hot sex.

"Fuck, I gotta take a piss," Stanley said after about ten minutes of silence.

He moved languidly off the bed, stretching once his feet are off the ground.

"Go and get the mousse we brought back from the restaurant. I want to eat some off your tits when I'm done."

I shivered and felt a brief but strong pulse in my groin despite having just cum.

Stanley scratched his balls as he walked out of the room, his big, flaccid cock, shiny from being covered in mom's fluids, dangled heavily against his leg.

Mom eagerly followed him and I saw this as my opportunity to hightail it back to my room. Parting the doors just enough to slip through, I left them slightly ajar and stepped out into the hall, crossing it silently, using the sound of Stanley's loud piss stream to cover any noise I might make.

I managed to make it into my room without being detected and soon heard both mom and Stanley returning to their room, the door shutting firmly behind them.

Over the next few days, I found myself craving to watch them again, my spur of the moment voyeuristic episode having reignited the deeply ingrained lust I had for watching my bully fuck my mother. The other night was the first time in a while I remember cumming as hard as I did, and despite the intense shame I felt from it, I desperately wanted to feel that pleasure again after having gone weeks without it.