Bully Moves in Next Door Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About three nights later, a golden opportunity fell in my lap when I arrived home. It was well past midnight when I came in through the back door, having just gotten back from hanging out with Sarah.

The house was dark and quiet, so I assumed that mom and Stanley had already fallen asleep after their ritualistic fucking.

I silently passed through the living, using the flashlight on my phone to guide me, when something on the coffee table caught my eye. It was a cell phone. Stanley's I realized, recognizing his case as I snagged it. He must've left it down here.

The screen lit up, prompting me to enter a passcode, which sparked a memory. About a week ago, Stanley told me to bring him another beer before I went upstairs. When I came up behind him and leaned over the back of the couch to hand it over, I saw him unlock his phone and couldn't help by roll my eyes at how stupidly simple and childlike the passcode was.

Gingerly, I typed in "1122" and just like that, I was staring at Stanley Pachis' home screen. Standing there, my mind raced with all the possibilities of what this access might provide me with before my eyes grew wide as I recalled the several times he filmed him and mom while they were having sex.

My dick began to swell up at the thought that I held a treasure trove of nasty, dirty videos of Stanley and mom engaging in various lewd and sordid sex acts, growing fully hard in a matter of seconds.

I quickly make my way up to my room, stopping only briefly to ensure there was nothing but silence from behind mom's door. Once inside, I strip naked and lay down in bed before popping my headphones in and plugging them into Stanley's phone.

My dick throbs as I eagerly pull up the photos app and I'm surprised to see that he has numerous albums, all titled with different women's names, each of which contains photos and videos of them engaged in some type of sex act.

I find mom's, opening it to see dozens of nudes and a number of videos among them, several of which I'm already familiar with, such as the one of her sucking his dick while on the phone with Tim and the one of him pounding her from behind that he sent me while I was at work.

But there are plenty of others to choose from, ones that I haven't been privy to, and I randomly chose one.

The video starts in front facing camera mode. A shirtless, sweaty Stanley sits on the bench press in his garage, his dark, shoulder length hair tied back behind his ears. The camera suddenly shifts to rear facing mode, showing his long, muscular legs planted apart on the concrete floor, while mom kneels shirtless between them, her face pressed into the sweaty crotch of his mesh shorts, inhaling deeply.

I felt my dick give a sharp jerk and I reached down with my free hand to take a hold of it and slowly start pumping my hand up and down.

Light streams in from behind mom through the open garage door and the sounds of midday traffic play faintly in the background. Mom's eyes are shut tight, a content look on her face as she inhales the scent of Stanley's sweat soaked groin.

"That shit smell good?" Stanley asks.

Mom opens her eyes and looks up at him, offering a smile as she nods her head in agreement.

"Take my dick out so you can get it from the source."

Mom tucks her fingers into the waistband of his shorts and begins to pull them down along with his underwear. Stanley raises his butt off the bench briefly to allow her to pull everything down to his ankles.

Stanley's big dick rises from his thick bush, already hard from mom gathering his scents. Leaning in, she nestles her nose against the pubes that surround the base of his sweaty cock. The sound of her inhaling deeply fills my ears as I watch her tongue dart out and begin lapping at his large, low hanging, hairy nads.

"Awww fuck yeah, you want a taste of what I've worked up, don't t ya?"

Mom could only moan in response as she takes long licks of his salty nuts while breathing in the strong musk produced from his unwashed cock and pubes. After several minutes of bathing his balls, her tongue gradually begins to move upwards, sliding along the shaft of his hard dick.

"Better get my dick nice and clean, bitch. I don't want you leaving any sweat behind."

He reaches out with his left hand, taking the hardened nipple of her right breast between his thumb and index finger, and begins tweaking it. Spurned on, mom's mouth encloses around the top half of his cock and she starts enthusiastically sucking him.

Stanley lets out a low groan, alternating between pinching her nipple and taking her entire tit in his large hand to squeeze and play with.

"Go ahead and slide my dick in between those big, soft titties," Stanley commands.

Mom pulls off his cock and sits up. Leaning forward she takes each of her tits in her hands and mashes them around his spit covered cock.

"Fuuuuck," Stanley utters under his breath.

Mom's large, round tits envelop his long, thick pole, her hands manipulating them to squeeze and jerk his shaft while staring alluring at the camera.

Starting off with slow, gentle caresses, she gradually builds up speed and pressure until Stanley's thrusting his hips upward, sliding his cock between the velvety firmness of her creamy globes in a glorious titty fuck.

Stanley begins huffing heavily, his voice strained as he announces his impending orgasm. With a final thrust, he begins unloading heavy amounts of thick semen all across the top of her chest.

He gives several more shallow thrusts, emptying his balls of cum. Thick rivets of sperm quickly start running down her chest, covering her luscious tits and dripping off her perky nipples.

Letting out a sigh of satisfaction, Stanley lets his softening cock slide out from between her cum soaked tits and zooms the camera in for a close up of her chest and face. I can just make out a smudge of his splooge stuck to her chin.

"Yeah, that's what I like to see," he tells her. "My little cock hungry slut covered in my seed."

Mom smiles seductively up at the camera and winks. With his left hand, Stanley scoops some cum off her tits with his fingers and holds them out to her. Still looking into the camera, she leans in and takes his cum covered fingers into her mouth before gently sucking on them.

"Mmm, you like the taste of my babies?"

She nods her head gently, still cleaning off his fingers. The rest of the video proceeds with Stanley slowly feeding her his cum that he gathers off of her chest until the majority of it is gone, settling at the bottom of her stomach.

Mom giggles and begins to stand as the video ends. I swipe out, returning to the album to find another. My dick is hard as a rock from wanting to cum so badly, but I resist, slowly edging myself to build up to an amazing orgasm.

The next video I pull up is shorter than the first and begins with the rear facing camera showing mom's naked ass rising and falling as she rides Stanley's cock reverse cowgirl style while he lays slumped down in a lounge chair on what appears to be the end of dock overlooking a lake. This must've been taken when they went up to his family's cabin.

Stanley's long legs hang off the sides of the lounge chair while mom's bubbly ass cheeks softly slap against his muscular thighs, her hips moving with slow but deliberately robust momentum. Their bathing suits lay in a wet pile on the dock next to them.

Both of them are panting low, and mom lets out a little moan as she squeezes her naked tits. Stanley's left hand reaches out and slides along her ass cheek, gripping it tightly as it bounces against his thigh.

"Ahh, two perfect views," Stanley mumbles.

In the background, a small boat begins to chug by with what looks to be like a bunch of teenage boys aboard.

At first they appear not to notice mom and Stanley fucking out in the open, but eventually one of them points and says, "Holy shit, are they fucking?"

This causes the rest of them to turn and look, yelling and jeering.

"What a stud!"

"Show us your tits!"

"Yeaaaah, ride him harder!"

Stanley gives mom's ass a sharp whack.

"You heard them, slut," he says, heavy amounts of lust in his voice.

Mom begins riding Stanley with more ferocity, rapidly jostling her hips up and down, her ass making quick, loud smacking noises as it descends onto his thighs over and over. She thrusts her chest out, proudly showing off her tits as she fucks herself against Stanley's cock.

The teenagers cheer and begin a series of crude cat calls, yelling out all the nasty things they want to do to her before their boat drifts out of view and their voices start to fade.

By this point, mom's emitting high pitched whines, clearly excited by fucking Stanley openly in front of others.

"Fuck yeah," Stanley says huskily, "didn't realize I had an exhibitionist for a whore."

He smacks her ass hard, causing her to cry out.

"Let them hear you scream, bitch!"

Stanley begins delivering harsh whacks to her ass, making mom scream out in pain and pleasure. The video ends abruptly, leaving me slightly frustrated.

Quickly pulling up the next, it begins in front facing mode. Mom holds the phone out in front of her, capturing the back of Stanley's head as he sucks on her bare tits.

Shifting the phone, she holds it out to the right, away from her body, and I can see that they're both naked on the couch. Stanley's in the center with his long legs spread open while mom sits in his lap, each of her knees planted on the outside of his muscular thighs. His large, erect cock sticks straight up and rests against her ass crack.

Mom leans to the right, gently placing the phone on the end table and propping it up against a lamp while Stanley moves to take a hold of her waist with both hands.

He eagerly resumes lapping at her breasts once she's facing him again, his head moving from side to side as he sucks on her engorged nipples. Occasionally his thick tongue darts out, taking large licks of her pink nipples before his lips close around them again, tugging firmly as he suckles her.

Mom moans softly, running her hands along his well defined biceps and broad shoulders. With prompting from Stanley, she begins to grind her ass against his hard cock. Precum slowly leaks out of the tip, smearing all over her round, bubbly cheeks.

Stanley moans as he feasts on mom's big tits, alternating between taking each of her perky nipples into his mouth to vigorously suck on. She runs her fingers through his hair, taking a hold of his dark locks to encourage him to keep tasting her breasts.

Eventually, he lets go of her nipple and takes a firm hold of her ass, raising her up in order to position the head of his thick meat at her slick entrance.

He slowly lowers her down onto his twitching rod, his long, girthy shaft stretching her pussy lips as he invades her channel, causing mom to gasp deeply in pleasure.

Once she's fully impaled on his cock, Stanley places both of his hands behind his head and leans back against the couch. He watches with a cocky smirk on his face as mom rotates her hips, enjoying the feeling of his pole lodged deep inside her, putting immense pleasurable pressure on the inner walls of her cunt.

"Glad you sent Kyle to pick up Tim from the airport?"

"Oh God yes," mom groans in response. Her eyes are shut tight in concentration as she slowly maneuvers up and down Stanley's sizable tool.

"Yeah, you'd rather be here riding me, wouldn't you?"

Mom bit her lip as she nods her head, "I want as much of your dick as I can get!"

"So ride me then, slut!"

He gives her ass a sharp smack like a jockey gives a horse to urge it on. She yelps and starts to move her hips faster, thrusting them up and forward to take all of his cock inside her. His hands move back to her tits again, grabbing them and pinching her nipples.

Mom thrusts her chest into his touch as she bounces on his cock, repeatedly fucking herself on his long, thick shaft.

"Uh, uh, it feels so good," she wails uncontrollably.

"You fucking love my dick, don't you, whore?"

"I do! I love how big it is!"

Their back and forth continues as she rides him, with mom praising how big his dick is and his prowess as a lover, until she declares that she's about to cum.

"Cum all over my huge cock, bitch," Stanley tells her as he takes her nipple into his mouth again.

Mom's wails reach a crescendo as she stiffens, clutching his pecs tightly, before shudders rack her body as she cums all over the thick shaft filling her up.

Stanley releases her nipple, "Oh, fuck, here it comes!"

He begins grunting as he jabs his cock upward sharply, delivering a monstrous amount of semen deep inside her pussy.

Mom slumps against his sculpted chest, panting as she tries to catch her breath. Stanley leans his head back and shuts his eyes, both of his hands kneading her ass cheeks softly as he comes down from an intense peak.

"Grab the phone," he tells her eventually. She pushes off from his chest and leans over to grab the phone, ending the video.

I'm fighting hard to keep myself from cumming, slowly stroking myself despite the desperate urge to beat my stiff meat with ferocity.

I scroll down and find the most recent video, another short one. When it starts, the camera is angled down at what appears to be mom's ass hanging off the edge of a bed while Stanley repeatedly rams her with his throbbing cock from behind.

Watching in rapt attention, the video focuses on his enormous erection, rigid and veiny, as it pushes its way past her pink, inflamed folds over and over, stuffing her tiny hole full of his girthy meat.

"Shit, you were right about her mouth, Stanley," a man says off camera. "This bitch could suck the chrome off a bumper!"

The camera pans upward, revealing mom in the doggy position on the bed while Stanley's father, Stuart, kneels naked in front of her. His hairy, unclothed body displays his beefy frame; well muscled with a slightly protruding belly. Hands attached to strong, thick arms grip the back of mom's head, moving her up and down his cock, which sticks out from dark pubic hair that almost seems to crawl up his shaft.

I inhale sharply, almost cumming, and let go of my hard on until I've stepped back from the precipice of an orgasm. Carefully, I grip the base, giving my shaft the occasional stroke to keep it hard while being keenly aware not to go overboard lest I nut all over my chest.

In the video, Stuart pulls mom roughly off his cock, displaying it proudly for the camera.

"Look how hard she's got me. You found yourself a real whore, didn't you?"

Unlike Stanley, Stuart's cock is shorter, but much thicker; the head of which is quite large and flares out like a mushroom cap.

"Didn't take much convincing to let both of us tap her at the same time," Stanley says without stopping his assault of her pussy.

"Oh yeah?" Stuart smears the underside of his wet shaft up against mom's face.

"Uh-huh, this bitch will do anything I say. I own her skanky fucking ass. Isn't that right, slut?"

He gives her ass a harsh smack, causing mom to moan in response.

"Yes, Stanley," she agrees, her voice heavily laden with lust. "I love being used by you. And your big cock."

She pushes her ass back against his invading dick, trying to stuff as much of his hog inside her pussy as she can fit.

"Oh fuck," Stuart chuckles, moving her head down to his fat, hairy balls. "You're getting double the taste then."

Mom begins enthusiastically licking and sucking on his nuts, which hang between his thick, wide thighs.

"You're gonna be a hole for the Pachis men to use," he continues, a dark edge in his voice.

"Watch it," Stanley warns. "She belongs to me, and you'll only get to use her if I let you."

Stuart holds his hands up in surrender before taking a hold of mom's hair to return her mouth to his cock. She inhales it and immediately begins sucking him in earnest, moaning along his shaft as Stanley pumps into her from behind.

The next several minutes of the video records father and son using mom from both ends, her body jostling from being stuffed full of Stanley's cock. The only sounds are the low pants and grunts from Stuart and Stanley while mom moans and slurps all over Stuart's cock.

"You having a good time, dad?"

"Fuck yeah. Nothing like some quality father-son time with my eldest boy. What better way to bond than by plugging some nasty whore from each end?"

"Can't think of anything better. You want to get a bit more rough with her?"

"Really?"

"Definitely. Don't hold back, she loves being roughed up, like a true slut."

As if to prove his point, he brings his hand up and delivers a resounding smack against her ass so hard that it not only jiggles but leaves a big, red hand print across her round, alabaster skin.

Mom squeals loudly, her mouth full of Stuart's fat dick, gripping the mussed sheets of the bed tightly.

"Shit, I don't need to be told twice," Stuart replies happily.

Bringing his hands to the back of mom's head, he holds her in place before he starts pummeling her mouth at a rapid pace. She immediately starts gagging from the sudden onset of him harshly face fucking her, instinctively reaching out to grab his hips in an attempt to slow him down.

Stuart slaps her hands away.

"Stupid fucking bitch," he spits out. His breathing becomes heavy as he focuses his gaze down on her while she chokes on his shaft, a look of disdain in his eyes.

"Remember your place, cunt," Stanley growls at her, giving her ass several more beatings as punishment.

Mom's wails of intense pleasure and pain are muffled by Stuart's cock being shoveled down her throat repeatedly.

"Your purpose is to be used by men like us," he continues.

"It's a privilege to choke on my fat dick," Stuart snarls, pressing his hips forward until his pubes brush against her lips and his entire cock is in her mouth.

Mom gags for a few seconds before he removes it and resumes jabbing at her mouth.

"Fuck, your slutty lips loves my cock."

"Just like her cunt loves mine," Stanley adds.

On and on they continue hurling out insults and degrading comments either at her or about her, finding a very rough rhythm to use her body for their pleasure; Stanley slamming her aching pussy and Stuart her well worn throat.

And mom loves it all. In between their vile and humiliating statements, her moans can be occasionally heard, muted slightly from her mouth being full of dick. Slowly, she loses the ability to keep up with both of them, going limp at one point.

"Mmmm, she's fucking cumming on my dick," Stanley announces.

"God damn, she really loves this shit, huh?"

"Oh yeah, she loves being pegged by Pachis men from both ends. You bout ready to finish using her?"

"I am," he grunts in response.

"Bet, let's fill two of her holes with Pachis family cream."

With that, they both begin to fuck her merciless, no longer holding back as they strive to achieve their long sought climaxes.

By this point, mom's mostly recovered from her orgasm and resumes her form, allowing them both easier and better access to her body for their pleasure.

Both of them grunt deeply in unison, huffing out air as they let their primal instincts as men take over to prepare them for depositing their semen inside mom. Their rutting is near animalistic, barely a degree away from how ancient barbaric cavemen took their women in fits of carnal lust.

They approach their orgasms at nearly the same time, with Stuart reaching his first, shouting loudly as he jams his dick into mom's mouth, blasting ropes of thick cum down her throat. Stanley isn't far behind, practically roaring with manly triumph as he bangs his hips harshly against her luscious, creamy ass, making her cheeks jiggle with every thrust, while he hoses down the inside of her walls with his babies.