Bully Owns My Father

Story Info
My highschool bully transforms my dad into his slave.
4.1k words
4.43
55.2k
96

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xanat1s
Xanat1s
122 Followers

Todd Kane had been my biggest rival and bully since middle school. I'm not quite sure how it started or why but ever since we came across each other in physical science, he has always made it his goal to do better than me, and then rub it in.

I had tried to ignore it but with him always being right there, in my face, it was quite hard.

Even now as we had been seniors in high school for two months, he was still up to his old habits. Anytime I raised my hand to answer a question, he was there calling out the answer before I could be noticed by our instructor. Or he was constantly insulting me for having a lanky body, much unlike him, because Todd Kane had the body that starred in women's wet dreams. At 6'2 he had perfect muscles that rippled when he moved, a chiseled jaw, and a charming smile that always got a girl to give him her number.

Meanwhile, although I was 6 feet tall, I was more of a skinnier build, like that of a surfer.

Todd never failed to remind me that I looked like string cheese and that I was unfit to call myself a man.

It became incredibly worse though when me and him were assigned to be partners for a project in our chem class.

Our instructor told us that she expected the work to be done both inside of class as well as outside. She then began assigning groups their topics. Mine and Todd were given the basis of scintillating salts, so basically making perfume.

To be completely honest, it was an interesting subject, but the fact that I would have to work with my bully really dulled the excitement.

Turning to him I let out a sigh.

"So...where do you want to meet for this?"

Todd looked at me and scoffed.

"We'll do it at your place," he rumbled before turning back to the front of the class, not giving me a chance to speak.

"Fine," I murmured

***

Stepping into my house, I did my best to take a breath and calm myself. I knew my father wouldn't be home for another hour, and thanks to my mother deciding to leave us when I was six, that meant I would be alone with Todd until my father arrived.

We set our bags down on the floor next to the kitchen table, though I was the only one who pulled out my stuff. Looking over at Todd I arched a brow.

"Aren't you going to help me?"

Todd just scoffed. "No, you do the work and I'll make it looks good before we hand it in," he chuckled.

I was about to argue but decided that it wasn't worth it, I just decided to inform my instructor the next day.

I sat there at the table, researching and taking notes, while Todd played some stupid game on his phone.

I was brought out of my working haze by the sound of the front door opening signaling my father's arrival.

A few seconds passed by before he appeared in the walkway of the kitchen, his gaze bouncing between me and Todd.

"Hey, dad," I did my best to fake a smile. "This is Todd,"

I saw the moment he recognized who I meant.

"We're working on a chem project," I said, stifling the urge to rightfully claim all the credit.

My dad nodded before giving a welcoming smile to Todd.

"It's nice to meet you," he says before moving further into the kitchen. Todd doesn't respond, instead, he watches my father as my dad begins pulling things out of the cupboards.

For a moment I thought that Todd might have been impressed and confused by my dad's body. At 6'2 as well, my father was just as solely pure muscle, he worked very hard to maintain his healthy and strong body, despite only being in his early forties.

Some people question how a man like that contributed to the birth of someone as lean as me.

"Well, Todd, if you are willing, I'm making pasta for dinner." My dad says with his back to us.

"Pass," Todd says before standing to his feet. He grabs his bag and looks at me. "See you in class," he adds before leaving.

Once he leaves I let out a sigh.

"He's a real charmer," my dad jests

"He didn't do anything, I'm doing all the work."

My dad sighs and turns to face me.

"Talk with your teacher tomorrow, see if she can get you with another partner or at the very least give sike credit to you for the work you've done with this is over," he advised before turning back to the stove.

"Ok, Dad," I sigh and return to my work.

***

The next day before class I go to speak with my instructor and explain to her the situation. She sadly informs me that there is no one to switch partners with, but promises to give a fair grade based on the work done and by who, assuring me that if all the work is done by me, I'll receive the full credit.

The smile that I adopt falls when I turn around and find Todd standing in the doorway of the class. He glares at me for a second before turning and walking to our seats. He says nothing to me all day...or for the entire week after that.

A week and a half after I spoke with my instructor, Todd finally talks and tells me that he'll meet me at my house. I try to tell him that I have to stop and pick something up for my father but he pays me no attention.

It takes me an hour and a half to get home after driving across town and having to search for the specific ingredient that my father asked for so he could make his special recipe of lasagna. Walking into my house I stop dead in my tracts.

Sitting on the couch in my living room is Todd Kane, completely naked, while my father kneels at his feet, also naked.

Shutting the door I sputter. "What the fuck?"

"Oh look, Slim Sam is here," Todd chuckles.

"What are you doing?" I shout at him before turning to my father "Dad, what are you doing?"

"I told you I would meet you at your house," Todd shrugs. "Your father was already here, and I had been thinking of so many ways to get back at you for going to Ms. Terres," Todd explains. "And then just when I thought I had the best idea, your daddy came out of the shower...and then I knew how I was gonna get back at you." He grins mischievously and then turns to my dad.

"Suck my dick,"

I watch as my father leans forward and takes Todd's cock into his mouth.

"He fought back at first, and he was strong, but I managed to overpower him, and surprise surprise, your daddy is secretly a submissive bitch," he laughs.

"Stop this," I say as I take an aggressive step forward.

Todd arches a brow at me and smirks.

"First of all, don't you ever step to me like that again, why don't you sit your skinny ass down and watch as your father accepts his rightful place at my feet."

Swallowing deeply, I glance at my dad as he continues to slurp and gag on Todd's dick. Letting out a sigh I sit in the recliner adjacent to them.

"Second of all, why would I stop? Your daddy wants this, don't you bitch? He asks as he grabs my father by his crew-cut hair and pulls him off his dick.

"Yes, Master," my dad replies.

"Yeah you do," Todd chuckles before shoving him back down.

"Besides, it's not like anyone would believe you if you told them that I overpowered your father and made him my bitch," he says. I almost cry when I realize he's right.

"Leave my father out of this, you hate me," I beg.

"That's right, I do hate you, you and all your stupid thoughts that you are so special because you are top four in the class...I can't stand it," he growls. "But it's like I said, my original idea had nothing to do with your dad, but when I saw him, it hit me...what better way to get back at you, than to make you watch as your father whores himself out to me?"

I gape at the other boy, unable to say anything as he begins thrusting into my father's mouth. So here I sit, watching as the man I have idolized since he pulled me aside when my mother left us and promised me that he would never leave me and that he would always be there for me...sucks on the dick of my bully.

My thoughts are interrupted by Todd suddenly groaning.

"Yeah, take my load you bitch," he growls as he evidently shoots his release down my father's throat.

Not able to handle the sight of this, I shake my head and flee to my room, doing my best to ignore Todd's laughter as I run.

Four days pass of this, four days of coming home and immediately locking myself in my room to avoid having to see what Todd does to my father.

However, on Saturday I breathe a sigh of relief as I think about how I won't be seeing Todd, praying that he'll allow me today to not have to watch my dad be his sex toy.

I was wrong.

It started at breakfast. Waking up I make my way to the kitchen and almost faint at the sight that awaits me.

My big, strong alpha man of a father stands over the stove in nothing but a pair of boxers. He must see me out of the corner of his eye because he glances up to meet my gaze and offers a small smile.

"Morning, Son."

"Why are you half-naked?"

He blushes and chuckles.

"Master Todd thought I would look good like this," he answers.

Shaking my head, I all but sob.

"Dad, how can you be ok with this?"

"Because Sam, he awakened something in me that I didn't know existed, don't get me wrong, I wouldn't willingly submit to just anyone, but there's something about Todd that makes me feel like a lesser man, that makes me want to serve him, I'd do anything he'd tell me because he is my master." My dad replies as he sets out three plates of pancakes.

I'm about to question why the extra plate when the doorbell rings.

I watch as my dad smiles before going out to the front door. I stand there as I hear it open and then close. A few seconds later, Todd enters the kitchen with my father crawling on his hands and knees after him, a smile on his face.

"Good morning, Sam," Todd says with a wicked grin. I say nothing as I grab my plate and move to leave. However before I can, Todd reaches out to stop me.

"Stay and have breakfast with us, we have much to discuss, and if you don't, I'll take your father over my knee and spank his ass until you come back down,"

Part of me wants to accuse him of bluffing, but unfortunately, I know Todd. He doesn't bluff. Letting out a sigh I set my plate on the table and sit down.

"Good choice," Todd says as he too sits down, however, he takes one of the plates and puts it on the floor.

"Eat your breakfast and then wait for my instructions,"

"Yes, Master," my dad replies eagerly. I watch as he kneels down and begins to eat with his hands.

"What do you want?" I growl.

"Well, to tell you that we will be spending more time together."

"Excuse me?" I suck in a breath. "What do you mean?"

"My folks are out of town and will be for a bit, so I figured why not come here and play with my bitch and harass his son," he smiles.

Just as I'm about to speak, Todd looks down and smiles.

"Good, bitch" he says to my father who preens. "Now get under this table and warm my cock,"

"Yes, Master."

"And," Todd continues. "With spring break coming up, it gives you plenty of time to be here and work on the project."

I sputter and shake my head. "You're sick."

"Now Sam, that's not very nice," he says with a hint of warning.

Not knowing what else to do, I sigh. "Fine, whatever."

"See, isn't it so much easier to just accept things? Just ask your dad, he accepted himself as my whore and now will do whatever I say, like kiss my feet," he says as he moves his socked feet into view within moments, my father humiliates himself by rubbing his face all over Todd's feet.

A few seconds pass before Todd smiles. "Alright bitch, enough, get back on my cock."

"Yes, Master," my father says. He lingers for a few seconds, before planting a kiss on each of Todd's feet before moving back under the table.

***

After breakfast, we move into the living room. I sit in the recliner while Todd sits with my father kneeling at his feet, his head bowed submissively.

Todd takes the remote and turns on the television. He flips the channel to sports and sits back.

Growing bored and uncomfortable, I stand up and make my way to the staircase. Just as I'm about to open my bedroom door, I hear the first smack and a whine. In my moment of pausing from shock. There are five more smacks and a whimpered "Daddy,"

I run back downstairs and find my father laid over Todd's lap, his ass hiked in the air and his boxers pushed down.

My bully looks at me with a grin before delivering six more spanks to my dad's flesh.

"Oh, daddy," my father gasps, I stare at him in shock. For him to call a boy my age 'daddy' catches me by surprise.

"He only calls me that if he's being spanked or I tell him to," Todd tells me. "And I told you that you should stick around or else I'd take it out on your bitch father's ass," he delivers five more spanks, and my dad sobs.

"Please Daddy,"

"You're hurting him."

"Some," Todd shrugs. "But the bitch also likes to be spanked, right now, I feel his hard cocklett rubbing up against me," he says. "He wants so badly to come, but he won't if you don't stay here."

"Please, Sam...don't go, I need...,"

My dad is cut off by Todd spanking him hard.

"Be quiet," Todd commands before turning back to me. "Now sit down."

Slowly I retake my seat.

I watch as Todd nods and allows my father to sit up, he has a few tears running down his face but he says nothing.

***

As it grows later I tell Todd I'm going to bed, he nods and says that he is too, grabbing my father's leash, they walk up to my father's bedroom. Closing my door. I throw myself onto my bed and fight the urge to cry.

I lay there and roll through my memories with my father, thinking of all the fun we had, how he had always been a man's man, being a lawyer really set us off well financially but my father never let it go to his head and always tried to do the right thing, and now he was allowing a younger to spank him, and calling him 'daddy'.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by an exaggerated "fuck"

I sit up and listen.

Just as I'm about to forget about it, I hear it again.

"Fuck!"

Jumping to my feet, I rush from my room and burst into my father's. I gape at the sight of my father with his back to me as he rides Todd's cock.

"Fuck...fuck my pussy," he begs.

Todd notices me and smiles, snapping he gestures for me to enter, and part of me wants to leave, but at the last second, I move to sit in the chair at my father's desk.

Todd nods before turning his attention back to my father.

"Yeah, bitch ride that dick," he growls as my father continues to bounce. "How's that dick feel in your pussy?"

"It feels amazing master,"

"And look, your little cock is getting hard," he says as he slaps my dad's dick, Eliciting a whimper from the man. "Too bad you won't ever be using it again," he chuckles as he continues slapping my dad's manhood and testicles.

My dad whimpers and sobs from the pain but continues to impale himself on Todd's dick.

"Maybe I should get you a cage, and put it on your dick, prevent you from getting hard again? Huh, what do you think?"

"It's...hng," my dad grunts. "It's your call, master...you own me, you can do whatever you want with me,"

Todd chuckles. "Alright bitch. Then you better be ready to come, because it's gonna be the last time you are allowed for a while."

I sit there and watch as they continue to have sex until my father falters in his pace.

"Please, master...can I...I need to come."

Todd looks at me and grins before turning to face my father.

"Beg daddy to let you come."

A shiver runs up my father's spine as he processes the words.

"Please, please Daddy, I need to come."

"You gonna be my good girl?"

"I'll be a good girl, I'll be your best girl." My father replies in his sex haze.

"Then come for daddy," my bully commands.

My dad shouts as he sprays his release over Todd's chest.

"And clean up your mess."

I watch as my father leans forward and licks up his own spend before returning to bounce in Todd's cock.

"Aww does bitch want his daddy's come in his pussy?"

"Yes, please," Dad begs. "Fill my pussy with your come."

I watch as Todd gives a few more forceful thrusts, a second later my father moans and shivers.

Todd smiles and turns to me. "You can go now."

I all but run from the room and return to mine. Closing the door I lay down in the bed and do my best to keep my breath as even as possible.

***

The next morning I woke up and make my downstairs hoping that I'd be able to make a quick return to my room before my bully and father arrived.

I was disappointed to find that lady luck was not on my side.

As I turned to leave the kitchen, the two of them entered, my father once again dressed in his boxers and crawling after Todd.

"Good Morning Sam," Todd smiles as he sits down.

Taking a breath I sigh. "Morning,"

"Join us, again for breakfast," he says over his shoulder.

I push down the desire to cry and move to sit across from Todd just like the previous morning.

I watch as my father makes him and Todd scrambled eggs and bacon.

"So how is the project coming?" The other teen asks.

Glaring at him, I shake my head. "it's coming along fine," I answer.

"Good," Todd nods. "I would hate to have to think of another way to punish you."

I avert my gaze causing him to chuckle.

"Relax, your bitch for a dad is satisfying me just fine," he says.

A bit of time later, my father comes back with his and Todd's breakfast. I watch as my father kneels at Todd's feet and begins to eat.

"Later, me and your dad have to go shopping, have to pick up some things, so if you wouldn't mind working on the project while we're gone," he arches a brow.

"Fine," is all I say.

After breakfast, my father gets dressed and leaves with Todd.

I sit there at the kitchen table and mentally go over the last thirty-six hours. My dad has been humiliated and dominated by the boy who has been my bully for so long and what really surprises me is that he enjoys it.

Shaking my head, I focus all my attention on the project, heading up to my room I start my computer and begin researching.

***

The sound of the front door opening drags my attention away from my computer screen. Standing to my feet, I leave my room and head downstairs where I find my father and Todd setting bags of items on the counter.

"What's all this?" I ask.

"Oh just some stuff for your dad and me," Todd smiles. "We also picked up most of my clothes since l be staying here a while."

I shake my head and shiver at the thought.

Todd then turns to my dad and jerks his head to the stairs.

"Take the stuff upstairs and get changed."

"Yes, Master," Dad replies before loading up his arms and doing as instructed.

"Ya know Sam," Todd suddenly says as he sits down. "You're dad's pretty cool."

"You're just saying that because you're fucking him." I counter.

"Nah, I actually mean it, we couldn't exactly be in our...mindsets out in public...he's a really fun dude."

Letting out a sigh I nod. "Yeah, I know," I say nothing more as I head back to my room to finish my work for the day.

Later in the evening as I come back down for dinner, I find Todd sitting on the couch with his feet kicked up into Dad's lap. I watch as the two of them stare transfixed by a football game on the television.

My dad notices me out of the corner of his eye.

"There's some chicken warming in the oven." He says as he massages Todd's feet.

I quietly nod and head into the kitchen. Pulling out the chicken from the oven, I turn around and find my dad standing there. It's only at this moment that I realize what he's wearing.

On his chest he has a set of clamps biting into his nipples, conjoined by a single chain. Meanwhile, a set of lacey assless panties sit snug on his hips.

"Look, Sam, we should talk," he begins.

I take a breath a nod.

My father pauses for a moment before beginning.

"I know that...our situation...our lives have changed drastically in the last few days," He admits. "But I'm still your dad, I will always love you and be there for you," he assures me. "Just because I gave myself over to Todd, doesn't mean I don't care for you any less, you understand that right?"

Xanat1s
Xanat1s
122 Followers
12