Bully Owns My Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xanat1s
Xanat1s
123 Followers

Sighing I nod. "Yeah dad, I know, I just...never would have expected this."

"And you think I did?" Dad scoffs. "Never in a million years would I have thought myself capable of letting another man control me as Todd does, but there's just something about him...it takes me over." He sighs. "I know you don't like him, but please...if you could just...I don't know, give him a second chance."

I avert my gaze and nod. I almost whimper as he pulls me into a hug.

"I love you, kiddo," he murmurs.

"I love you too dad," I reply.

When my father pulls away, he looks down.

"I should...get back to Todd," he says quietly before turning and walking back into the living room.

I place a few pieces of chicken on a plate and begin eating.

Once I finish I leave the kitchen and find my father sucking Todd's cock.

Taking a deep breath, I sit down in the recliner and train my attention on the television.

"Look who finally decided to join us," Todd scoffs.

I glance over at him, making a point to avoid watching dad pleasure him, and shrug before turning back to the television.

I tune out the sounds of slurping coming from my father and instead focus on the show.

As night falls I go ahead up to my bedroom to take a shower. Grabbing a towel, I turn on the hot water and let it cascade over my body. With it I try to let go of the anxiety and the despair that the past few days have created.

After I step out of the shower Iay down on my bed and turn my back to the door, doing my best to center myself and come to terms with the fact that it is likely my father is in the next room servicing my highschool bully.

Xanat1s
Xanat1s
123 Followers
12