All Comments on 'Bully Takes His Prey's Mum'

by Queenvcourtney

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Juvenile frustrations

happybetahappybetaalmost 10 years ago
Similar to previous work

Grammar and spelling errors can be overlooked.Good stroke tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

SPELL CHECK!!!! Takes away from the story when I have to stop & figure out what the hell you're saying. Its accepting not excepting.

gordo12gordo12almost 10 years ago
Utter crap!

Your spelling is terrible and the plot sounds more like a one page porn plot. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Stupid

No one wants to b raped dont put it in nin consensual and then have the oman beg for iit reall stupid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Garbage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Get the names right! Its not that hard, its either Sam or Steve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Needs polish.

A good first effort tho it needs more polish.

Ignore the haters of non-consensual. There are haters in every section except "vanilla". Since the stories are clearly labeled non-consensual or whatever other fetish is being written about, there really is no excuse for them to enter the section.

You need to slow down the action. The bully might have started with just a grope of a breast. Remember- even tho a bully, he's young and it would take time to escalate the section. The mother might vary back and forth between being resistant and interested.

Finally, she's going to get caught eventually unless the affair ends and that would make things go horribly. One exit would be for the bully to get a girlfriend and see her less.

But short term clean up the spelling and inconsistencies mentioned and just slow it down a little.

mugglensumugglensualmost 10 years ago
What a dork!

What utter rubbish is this eh??

"Authors" like you are lowering the standard of this site !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Needs a decent storyline

Also your grammar needs work as well!

wgterry73wgterry73almost 10 years ago
Decent start

Good first start; don't let the haters bother you. Seek help with advice, editing, and prereading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

The idea, and plot behind your story is enjoyable. However your terrible spelling, and grammar make this hardly readable. This appears to be just a rough draft, yet it got published. Take the time to fix these errors. Also the story appears to be too short, and the sex scenes are not well written. Here is some constructive criticism. You spent no time establishing any sort of bond between the mother, and son. That would add some emotional meaning to her betrayal. Perhaps the son was spying on the mother, and bully jerking off hiding in the closet? Add some sort of plot twist or it is too boring! Also the mother is "broken" much to quickly for this to be believable. It's basically "You blow me now!" followed by her dropping to her knees... She was much to quick to submit to the bully. Have her say no the first couple of times... Then have her son come home with a black eye one day, and a broken nose the other... Try harder next time. It's better to release 1 good story than 2 bad stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5th Graders

Should not be posting to erotic web sites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
write more

Your stories are like the old Penthouse stories. You had to keep them close to 100 words or so. Write more, write longer. Develop your characters. Read some of the more prolific writers in your genre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You have great potential for a very, very exciting story

Plan for a longer and more involved set of circumstances so we, your readers, can watch and appreciate the evolution and change in them people. Carefully outline what happens and why so it is complete and sensual.

Craig52Craig52almost 10 years ago
Excellent!

A bully making his vicim's mom his sex slave. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Okay concept, but weak delivery

The story has a nice premise, but fails to deliver convincingly. To start, there are quite a few silly errors (including confusing the names of the bully and his victim in the very first paragraph). More importantly, however, the story is too short and the development of the mother's desire for the bully does not really get explained well enough. I'm actually a little surprised that a Literotica editor allowed this to go live n here. Oh well, keep trying and you'll get there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My life

This sounds familiar as my mom also submitted to my bully. I am 20 yrs old and he is 18. I did enjoy your story however and hope you add more chapters. If you would care to correspond my e mail is united32dch@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
where is part 2?

Time for you to continue Miranda's acceptance of James dominance!

Looking forward to reading future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Follow Up

Looking forward to seeing James exercise his control over Mum, including some humiliation for Steve as well.

verbicideverbicideover 6 years ago
Yawn

Seriously, this is the best you've got?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic Story!

Glad I found this story, hot!

MasterBonzo1usMasterBonzo1usalmost 5 years ago
Nice story

Nice story. Some typos. But all and all a nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Same old story. Despite being in the non consensual category the woman as always within the first meeting has turned into a raging nympho who needs duck or she'll die!! Oh and use spell check ffs

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man, was this awful. Ordinary English wrong all over the place. Can even keep the names straight. Unrealistic characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Please make more chapters for this story, would love to see how far more depraved James makes his milf bitch for his cock! Make them hide their relationship for a bit then let the big reveal to the son, who learns that James has dominated his way into becoming the MAN of the house and now owns his slut mom and him forever!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous