Bullying the Cow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again that warmth I feel amps up in an unnatural manner. I then scare myself as I begin to wonder if I'm upset not because of what they made me do, but because a part of me is enjoying this. No. That can't be it. Only a sick freak would like this. Would be aroused by this. I'm not. I'm a normal person. An intelligent, normal, classy female. I don't do any of that kink or weird sex.

"Who told you to stop, cow?" Tina remarks as I've stopped shaking completely, to which I sigh. I resume the shaking of my shoulders, knowing how silly and stupid I look. When I get a little tired of shaking like this, I instead bend my knees over and over, causing my breasts to jiggle in a more up and down manner. Doing this feels different as instead of shaking, they instead bounce.

"Hey girls, what do cows say? How do they talk?" Tina asks Roberta and Meg. I close my eyes, and my fingers curl to grab my hair as they sit on the top of my head. I know exactly where this is going, and it's horrible. Fucking horrible.

"I do believe they moo, don't they?" Roberta answers in a serious manner, which is clearly a joke.

"I would agree. They only ever say MOO," Meg adds, with both looking at me with evil smiles. It couldn't be clearer what they want me to do, only I don't know if I can. It's just going a bit too far for me. Being exposed and shaking my breasts on camera is one thing, but moo'ing? That's too much.

"Why? Why are you doing this to me?" I finally am able to ask. When I ask this, it flares my arousal in a way I wasn't expecting. Saying it makes me feel truly pathetic and embarrassed, which I hadn't expected. It hits so unexpectedly, I stand with an open mouth, not able to say more.

"I bet this cow will moo if we throw her clothes on top of the building," Tina offers as a clear threat, making it seem like she's upset that I talked.

Once again I see my world crumbling down if they do that. I would then be the girl that streaked on campus until I graduate. No one would remember me for anything else. Even if I told everyone that happened, I would always be the girl that got naked and ran to the dorms.

"M-M-M-M-Mooo," I say out loud as my body is exposed and my hands on top of my head. I say it loud too, making sure they all hear it, including the camera. As I knew was going to happen, all three giggle but are clearly trying not to laugh.

"Good, now talk clearly and show us how cows move again," Tina instructs, her tapping at her cell as if zooming in. No doubt because she wants to capture just my top half when I do this humiliating act.

"Moo!" I say, trying better to sound like a cow as I bend my knees over and over and go straight. I repeat the word a few more times as I bounce my breasts, humiliating myself to the point that my face feels beet red. That it may pop from so much blood rushing to it.

"MOO!" I say again, finding that I'm bouncing my titties even harder. For some reason I put a great deal of effort into it, feeling my overly large breasts bounce heavily about, where they slap against me and each other. It gets so bad that it starts to hurt from all the movement, especially when they smack my chin.

I don't understand why I'm still doing this, or why I'm doing it so hard and rough. It's like my body is doing it outside of my logical thoughts, like it wants to do it. And then I discover why.

I'm about to orgasm. My legs are tightly pressed together as I bounce, sending strange sensations all over. These sensations are amplified by how embarrassing and humiliating this all is. Like these emotions feed each other to blend into some sort of sexual ecstasy. And it's going to make me cum.

My brain screams to stop. That I don't want to do this. That I'm not so sick that I need to orgasm here and now, like this. But I can't. I just can't stop. The feeling that it brings is too powerful and overwhelming, so I keep on going. I keep moo'ing and bouncing my breasts as Tina watches and films.

My orgasm finally comes and the waves move over me. Unable to help it, I stop everything and just feel each and every wave as they hit. Sure, I've had orgasms before, but not many, so when I feel one, it takes complete control over me.

Soft moans come out as I close my eyes, sinking into this weird but beautiful feeling. I'm even forced to bend over some as the feelings get so intense. My body jerks and twitches a few times as the crest of the waves hit, making me whimper out a high pitch whimper.

My orgasm hits it's high point and then begins to fade quickly. When I finally come back to my senses, I'm breathing extremely hard and I can feel sweat on my forehead. Then I open my eyes to see Tina filming with a huge smile on her face. This is the topping on my humiliation as I just came on camera while I feel my breasts dangling heavy under me, reminding me of how naked I am. Of how exposed and stupid I must look.

"Did...did she..." Meg asks, confused. At this, I gulp as I can't believe it happened. I just orgasmed. Orgasmed in front of...my bullies. Climaxes in front of people sexually harassing and molesting me. And they recorded it. They recorded me orgasming off something so incredibly horrible. They streamed it on a fucking porn sight.

"Yes. She. Did," Tina answers, sounding very smug. Her eyes sparkle as she looks at me, clearly knowing she owns me. That she just broke me in a manner of speaking. Of that she's just ruined my life and we both know it.

"Since she loves me a cow so much, how about we take those clothes? After all, cows don't wear anything," Tina tells her friends. I try to shake my head no, begging them not to do it, but nothing comes out. I want to beg them to leave me alone as they had their fun. They humiliated me to the point that I'm sure others would have died of embarrassment.

But Meg and Roberta don't care. They grab at my raised t-shirt and yank, forcing it up and over my head till it's off. Next they do the same to my bra, not even trying to unclasp it. Instead they pull and yank, not stopping until it too goes over my head to leave me completely topless.

I'm pouting now, as I can't help it. Tears flow out as I feel so low and helpless. So humiliated and pathetic. It doesn't help that even if though I just orgasmed, I'm still very much aroused. My body is demanding more of these new emotions, even if I don't want them. I want to orgasm again.

My shorts are grabbed but instead of making me remove my feet, I'm pushed, hard. Pushed so hard I actually fall over. I land face first in the dirt, through I'm able to catch myself with my hands so I don't face plant. But as I lay here, my shoes, socks, shorts and panties are pulled off me to make sure I'm completely naked.

In the dirt, I pout as I tell myself that this can't be real. That none of this could have really happened. It's just too far out to be my life. Or anyone's life. This can't be happening. I can't have been stripped by my fellow college students.

"Yep, you look just like a cow, playing in the dirt," Tina says and they all laugh. At this, I put my face into the dirt as I'm just so humiliated. I'm not sure how much more I'll be able to take. And oh how I wish I could just sink in the dirt and never come back out. That I could bring the darkness I see of the dark out and hide in it.

"Oh, but since our little cow is in that nice position, I know of something else we can do," Tina exclaims as if just thinking up something. There's something in her voice that I really don't like, so I lift my head to look at her. As I do this, I know there's dirt all over my face, but I don't really care at the moment.

Tina has stopped filming. I know this because she's lowered her cell and is no longer pointing it at me. Now she taps away at her cell hurriedly, as if answering a text. While doing this, her red eyes are focused just on the screen and on nothing else. There's a weird sort of aggression and wanting in those eyes that scares me. It only gets worse when she stops and waits for a moment as if knowing a response is going to show up.

"Well, what are you waiting for you two?" Tina says, sounding annoyed as she looks at her friends. It's clear that she thinks they should know what they should be doing, which is not just standing around. The two girls then look at each other, clearly confused.

"Milk the cow," Tina orders, annoyed. At first I'm not sure I really heard what Tina said. My mind tries to think up other things she might have said. Mug the how? MILF da wow? Bill per while?

But each time I think up something she might have said, it doesn't make sense. The only thing that does make sense is what I fear she really said...to milk me. To milk me like you would a freaking cow because my breasts happen to be on the larger side.

"Milk? You mean, like, pulling on her...her..." Roberta asks, clearly confused and a bit shocked. This seems to imply this is something they didn't discussed previously. I can also tell by Roberta's slurred words that she is still very much high, so the end of this isn't coming any time soon. That means she's probably not able to think too clearly at the moment...and has no qualms about doing whatever it is she wants to do.

"Duh," Tina replies rudely, making a show of saying how stupid she think her friends are being at the moment.

Scared and stunned, I look to Roberta to see what her expression will be. My hope is she too will be overly shocked at such a strange and extreme request. Roberta looks over to Meg, looking for some sort of input of what to do.

I sigh as Meg just shrugs, showing she doesn't really care. Right after Roberta shrugs in response, showing it's not a big deal to her either. Then both women move towards me.

"No, please. Come on. You made your point!" I protest as I lay on the ground, naked. But the two women don't seem to care as Meg, who is by my head, walks up to me, leans over and grabs my hair. Roberta, who is behind me, walks up, leans over and grabs my hips. Together they lift, making me move up to my hands and knees.

I know I could go dead weight to prevent them from doing this to me. But I also know if I did, they could decide to start kicking or stomping me, which would be very painful. So, feeling cowardly and stupid, I lift up as they pull, moving fully to a hands and knees position.

"You want to do it?" Roberta offers to Meg, as I'm made to stay on my hands and knees, feeling my tits swing under me.

I'm not sure why, but for the first time, I feel oddly strange. I don't mean strange because I'm naked or being sexually assaulted. I mean strange in the way that as I keep myself in this position, I sort of do feel like a cow. I can feel the dirt all over the front of my body from laying in the dirt. Just like I feel my breasts dangling under me, still swinging softly due to their weight, which makes them feel like udders. A cow's udders just swinging away.

"No, my hands are too small," Meg replies and both woman laugh, revealing they are just as mean as Tina. I don't respond to this, but look forward, just wanting to get this horrible act over with.

Roberta moves to my side where she sinks to her knees. She then rubs her hands together as if to make them warm. I, in turn lower my head and let a few more tears fall as I can't believe my body is still reacting to this. There's something about feeling how helpless and bullied that makes me feel warm and aroused.

"Perfect," Tina comments and I lift my head to see that she's moved to my other side. She has her cell back out and aimed at me. Seems whatever conversation she was having is over and she's back to filming. But now there's a large smile on her face that looks evil. Like she knows of some evil plan that just been enacted.

Roberta reaches over where she grabs my hanging left boob with both hands. In an uncomfortable move, she squeezes the base of my breast hard, her hands sort of making an "O" around it. Then she starts to pull downward, slowly.

It's not really painful, but uncomfortable. She's squeezing my poor boob, but also pulling it at the same time. She goes slow too, as if secretly liking the feel of my breast. She even moves her hands to sort of cup my breasts as she does this, clearly wanting to grope me as she pulls them down.

The lower she goes on my boob, the harder she squeezes and pulls. It makes it feel like she's trying to pull my tit right down to the ground, which I get scared she might be able to do. It gets to the point that I start to winch and whimper as she keeps pulling as it gets more and more uncomfortable. But finally she reaches the end of my boob and lets go, only to re-grab my boob at the base.

"Our little cow is getting milked, how sweet," Tina mocks, to which she moves over. I can tell now her focus is aimed directly at my face, wanting to capture my humiliation as I'm being milked like this.

"How about you thank your farmer, little cow?" Tina orders as Roberta finishes milking my breast again. Tina grabs the base of my tit again, only this time she squeezes harder and goes a little bit faster, almost like she was worried I may do something at first. She squeezes harder and pulls, pulling my boob down again.

"Say thank you!" Meg demands and open hand slaps my ass. This makes me yelp out as I wasn't expecting it. Especially as I still feel her red handprint lingering on my ass. The surprise sting makes me jerk forward, causing my breasts to swing, making my face burn again as it makes me feel like a cow.

"M-M-M-Moo," I stammer, shaken up. This once again brings laughs at me, as I'm doing whatever they want, too scared to stop them. Their laughs are louder this time, showing that they are truly enjoying this. That they love humiliating me to such an extreme level.

I lower my head as they keep laughing, feeling very pathetic. Roberta keeps on milking my breast, going fast now. She sqeezes all the way down my breast and when she reaches the end, she restarts. The feeling of it does make me feel like a freaking cow. But at least there isn't much lower they can sink me to.

"Oh, I know. Meg, do her other boob. I'll get right in front. Hey, cow. Look up at me," Tina orders and then rushes to stand in front of me. My head is still lowered in shame as I focus on the feeling of Roberta's hands all over my breast, squeezing and pulling. I can tell that my poor boob is starting to swell some, as it's never been played with so hard or so long.

When Meg kneels and grabs my other breast, I look up at Tina. I glare at my bully, knowing how defeated my eyes must look. I look directly at her camera, feeling both of my hanging breasts getting milked rather roughly as Meg doesn't start slow like Tina did. She immediately goes fast and hard, making it feel like a super-groping.

"Say thank you again little moo-cow," Tina taunts while she films me. For some reason this causes a new flare of humiliation to run over me, only this flare powers my arousal. It almost makes me moan a little as my womanhood tingles in a dark and strange way.

One part of me wants to give in and just start moo'ing like some sort of freak, but something inside me thankfully stops me. It makes me try to have some dignity and not just roll over and give up to them. That despite what they are doing, I can still have pride, as I know they are just jealous of me.

Yet, looking at her camera and feeling my breasts being manhandled does something to me. It fills me with a sexual wanting I've not felt before. To put bluntly, it makes me very horny, to which I want more. I want them to do more, and find that I don't mind sinking down lower in an attempt to make them do it.

"Moooooo," I say while looking directly at Tina's cell. Doing this causes another orgasm to almost erupt. My body starts to tremble and whimpers come out. I fight hard not to orgasm, as my dignity won't allow it to happen like this. Not when both breasts are being groped/milked...by women. Not to mention the thrill and humiliation of being treated like this.

"What the fuck?" A man's voice says, beyond surprised. Everyone, including me turns to the opening of this area, to see a young man standing there, staring at the scene in front of him. He's truly shocked by what he sees, only his face has a half-amused expression, like he likes it a great deal. Unlike a normal decent person who would immediately run off to get me some help, he instead stands there wanting to know what's going on.

"Hi honey," Tina says happily, as if this extreme scene isn't happening, or that it's a normal everyday thing that happens. She actually skips over towards him and kisses him on the cheek like a 1950's housewife. This makes it pretty clear that the two of them are a couple.

"Umm, what's happening...here?" The guy says, unable to take his eyes off of me being milked by Meg and Roberta. It's sort of hard not to notice the tent that's starting in his gym trunks, showing he is loving what he sees. That it must be one of his fantasies to see a nerd student get assaulted by female classmates.

"Oh, just teaching our big titty cow here how to behave," Tina says as if all of this is perfectly normal. She makes it sound like she's doing nothing wrong at all. That this is a normal, everyday scene you might see here. That, if anything, I'm the one that is in the wrong, making her have to do this to me.

"As you can see, we found ourselves a big titty cow, and needed to tech her a lesson," Tina explains, pointing at me. At this, Meg gets overly excited because she pulls on my boob way to hard, stretching it downward. It makes me cry out a little and sink down, to which I actually feel my nipple smack against the ground.

"As you might recall, cows do need a few things, like water, or grass, and...a bull," Tina says, dropping a huge hint. The butterflies in the pit of my stomach start to flutter at this. I had a feeling this is why he is here, as why else would Tina tell him to meet her here?

Yet I'm not sure how I feel about it. Looking at him, I can see he's feeling the same. The guy looks down at Tina, confused by what she implied. He seems to understand what she's implying but is taken back by the request. I don't blame him, as through he looks like one of the many stupid jocks on campus, he knows how weird and extreme this situation is.

"You serious babe?" The guy asks Tina, looking from her to me. Most of his time is spent looking at me, but I can tell he's trying hard to look at Tina, no doubt worried she might get mad at him looking at another woman. It's such a normal couple thing to see, but not in such a horrible situation.

As he keeps stealing glances at me, his intension is clear. There's no hesitation in him. Fucking me is something he would very much like to do. I think being told to do it by his girlfriend that she's ok with it makes it hotter for him. That if she gives the ok, he would probably run over here to do it.

"Of course honey. You're the best bull I know. So, teach her, her place," Tina answers and gives him a peck on the lips and then a smack on the ass.

It's now that Roberta stops milking my boob. She stands and moves to the side, as if not wanting to be near me when the sex act happens. A moment later, Meg does the same, only she makes sure to get a couple more milkings in before leaving. On the last one, she forces my tit down to the ground again.

Now that they are gone, I can see how I am in the perfect position for sex. This is the perfect way for doggie style, complete with my upper body lowered some and my ass lifted, thanks to Meg pulling my tit downward.

"W-Wait. Please! Don't do this. Think of what may happen," I beg the guy as he quickly walks behind me. Feeling submissive, I stay in my position, but do turn my head to try and look at him. For some reason I tell myself that I have to stay like this. That I pretend my hands and calves are tied to the ground making it impossible for me to crawl away. Otherwise, if I don't, I know my logical self will make me start crawling as fast as I can to get away, even going so far as to run off, not caring if others see me naked as long as I'm safe and not fucked.