Bullying the Cow

Story Info
A busty nerdy college student is bullied by a group of girls.
10.8k words
4.55
80.8k
136

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/22/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story has themes of misogyny, non-consent sex, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of gender, political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality.

"Hello Jenny," a sly and evil female voice says, making my stomach drop. God I hate that voice. It's so freaking feminine, yet evil. The sort of voice that so many men go crazy over.

I sigh heavily as I know exactly who the owner of that voice is, even if the voice is coming from behind me. It's Tina. And she'll no doubt have her friends, or what I call goons, Meg and Roberta with her. You never see Tina without her goons.

"Hello Tina," I say as I turn around to face her. All of us are wearing "gym" clothes at that moment, as we are in the college course "Physical Education 1001." It's a class you have to take to be able to graduate, even if it is the dumbest, stupidest, idiotic class that's ever been invented. That's why I'm taking it, even if I hate it with an utter passion.

I'm a Computer Science major in her first year at Erika Meyers University. Overall it's been a great experience as I've meet tons of awesome people, love my classes and even got a dorm room all by myself. It's been all that I thought college would be. It's the freedom that I've been craving ever sense I started high school.

One of the only few bad part of college life...is Tina. She's a few years older than me as I'm 18 and she's 21 or 22. For some reason she took an instant dislike to me on sight. I hadn't even talked to her before she was doing the whole Mean Girls thing and trying to bully me. Some of the stuff she's done is so out there that I thought it was a bad joke, like she was doing a TikTok challenge I didn't know about.

I'm not sure why she doesn't like me. I have a feeling why, but I'm not sure. The reason I think it might be is because I don't dress like most of the girls on campus. Most girls all dress nice and cute, wearing clothes as if trying to impress people, complete with makeup. I, on the other hand, normally wear a t-shirt and jeans to be comfortable, and only wear makeup on special occasions.

Well, I'm lying. I know why she doesn't like me. It's the same reason why I got bullied in high school. The same reason why a lot of girls don't like me, even if they've never even said a single word to me. Girls like Tina are very self-conscious and hate when others have attributes that they want but don't have. And as much as I would like to say the attribute that I have that she hates is brains, but it's not. You see, I have FF cup breasts, but I only weigh 120 pounds.

I really have no idea why I look the way I do. I've always been slender in waist but large in chest. Maybe it's because I don't eat that much. Maybe it's because I walk so much. I know it's not because I go to the gym because I don't. So I really don't know my body is like this. But overall, I've been told many times that people would kill to have my frame and are shocked that I hide it away.

"What are you doing wayyyyyyyy out here?" Tina asks, an evil smirk on her face. Not looking impressed, I turn to face her completely. Sure enough, her friends are to her side. Where she goes, they always go.

The Physical Education class is a joke. Most of the time the professor leads us to the track and tells us to jog or run for the 40 minute class. Then they go back into the building to do, I don't know, planning for the volleyball team or something. If they don't give a care about this class, why would anyone else?

That's why I've walked away from the track and to the side of the building. I like this area because there's a brick fence that surrounds the building and track, which ends on the side. So the area I'm in is a private little area that no one knows about. It's here I like to chill during class, where I can take a nap or look up at the clouds going by. No one ever comes here, so it's very private.

"What do you want Tina?" I ask, wanting to get this over with. When the bullying first started, Tina just made fun of me. It was in the locker room when it started, no doubt when she saw me change and saw my true bust size.

She confronted me in the locker room while there were tons of people around and made snide comments to make others laugh. I forget exactly what she said, but it's sort of all the same. People that like to bully others tend not to be creative so I get the same things over and over.

That's how it's been these few months with her. If I happen to be around her, or she around me, she'll mess with me somehow. Thankfully she doesn't go out of her way to find me on campus as the bullying is only during class.

But of late she's gotten physical, with her or her goons trying to trip me or wanting to steal stuff from my backpack. A few times they tried to break into my locker to get my street clothes, but my lock was pretty good. Since they seem to be getting more aggressive, I make sure to give them a wide berth so not to give any opportunities. It's all really childish.

"Hey, are you ok?" I ask, noticing that Tina looks really odd today. Her eyes are very red and they are drooping a little. Her stance is very relaxed and hunched over, like she's super tired or something.

When I look at her friends, I notice the same thing. The entire group looks strange. Plus they all have on odd smirks that they don't normally have. A smirk that seems to look rather evil.

It then clicks to me that they must be high or drunk. From the smell of them, I think they must have smoked a joint. But I know the recent fad on campus is "Co-op sticks," which is a joint that has some other drugs mixed in it to give a more unique high.

A trickle of fear goes up my spine as Tina begin to walk towards me, starting to get uncomfortably close. It makes me take a step back as it feels they may run me over. But they keep walking, forcing me to walk further back and deeper into the private little nook.

"Oh, we were talking, and we all decided it would be good to get to know you. To know the real you. So we can share it with everyone," Tina says in that tone that suggests she's up to no good. That tone would fit right in with some major villain in a movie. You know the scene, where the villain is telling their great plan to the hero as the hero is tied up.

"Look, I'm not looking for trouble. I'm going to just go back to class now," I tell the three of them, not liking this at all. Overall I tend to be timid and laid back, so it's not normal for me to be forceful, but at the moment I try to sound not just forceful but in control. That they aren't scaring me when they really are.

"DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING TRY TO LEAVE!" Tina shouts at me with such anger it makes me back up. Her words are so loud they echo off the building, showing her pulsing angry face. And then as fast as the outburst happens, it disappears. Her expression goes back to that strange evil smirk.

Oh, shit. Shit. Tina's lost it. She's really lost it. She's gone crazy. She smoked something and now is crazy. Whatever she's on has made her fucking lose it. Oh, shit. Now there's no telling what she may do.

"We just want to get to know the real you, ok?" Tina says, trying to sound sweet and innocent but failing. At this I gulp as I know it isn't going to end well. She has something horrible planned and I need to figure a way out of it. As this time I don't think it's going to end unless I'm hurt bad emotionally or physically.

Tina puts her hand into her short's pocket and starts to pull out something. I nearly scream when she does this as I'm so worked up I wouldn't be surprised if it is a knife or stun gun or something. But it's not. It's her cell phone.

Still with that smirk, she holds her cell out and aims it at me. Normally this wouldn't probably me, but at the moment it feels like she's aiming a gun. It feels dangerous and scary. It feels really like I'm in deep trouble.

Roberta and Meg who are her two friends with her, start to walk forward towards me. They move out on the sides instead of right at me, making it feel like they are trying to circle me. I attempt to back up some more but make the discovery that the brick wall is behind me, so there's no where else to go.

"Hey, what the fuck are you doing?!" I protest as Roberta and Meg rush forward to grab my arms. They dart forward, hands out, holding my arms in a sort of weak hold. When I try to break my arms free, they grip harder. When I try to fully pull back, they use both of their arms to hold mine at my side. Any time I try to break free, they grab harder, but when I stop, they loosen their grips.

"Hello everyone, I would like you to meet my classmate, Jenny," Tina says out loud, making it seem like she is narrating her recording. Her voice has a sweet and evil tone about it that makes my skin crawl.

"Jenny is a very special girl that I think you should all meet. What makes her special? Why, she has full blown, big ole cow titties," Tina announces excitedly. My heart sinks at this and my face flushes, but then I feel my shirt being lifted. It's a feeling that I didn't think I would ever have to protect myself from on campus.

My eyes widen and I'm so shocked that it's happening that I can't say anything as Robert and Meg both take the front of my shirt and lift it up. They hoist it up all the way, leaving my shirt to rest on the top of my bra, exposing my bra-covered breasts.

I stand there, stunned, my bare stomach and gray bra clearly seen. More than that, my cleavage is on display, seemingly accenting how large my breasts happen to be. This becomes doubly humiliating as I hear all three girls laugh, having no clue how it feels for me.

"See? Look at those cow tits," Tina says and then laughs as I'm held by her friends. Again, I'm so shocked that I can't find words to say. They've never done anything like this before. Sure, they've embarrassed me and tried to make my life hell at times, but it's like they've lost it. That they've gone way off the deep end.

"But you know, I don't think the bra helps to show just how large those cow titties are," Tina comments. It takes me a moment to understand what she's implying, but when I do, I start shaking my head no and begging them to stop. I even feel my eyes fill with fear.

Roberta and Meg reach out and each grab a bra cup. I try to sink down to stop to try and stop them from doing this, but they move faster than I do. They manage to get their fingers under my bra cups and lift. They do it rough too, making me feel my bra scrap against my breasts and nipples.

My breasts come bouncing out for Tina and her camera. My bare breasts, lit by the overhead sunny sky are clearly seen now. And all I do is stand there, stunned, I think how I never thought anything like this could be possible. That something so horrible and strange would ever happen to me, and by other women.

Never have I felt so exposed like I do now. Never have I felt so violated. In a way, I think it feels worse than if it was a guy or group of guys. At least then I would know it was just about sex and nothing personal. But with them, every little thing about it feels personal.

"There they are! Look at those cow titties. They are huge! Aren't they girls?" Tina mocks, and then asks her friends. The two grils still holding me quickly agree, both laughing and giggling nonstop at my humiliation.

"I think they might be bigger than my head," Meg comments to much laughter. To try and prove this, she lowers her head and for a moment I get deathly scared she might try to lick or kiss my breast. But instead he lowers her head and does like a headbutt to my boob to show the closeness in sizes between her head and my boob.

I don't say anything to this. I'm in such a state of daze that I just stare at the camera, not believing something like this could happen. That I'm trapped and the plaything of these evil bitches as they make one joke after another about the size of my breasts.

Meg and Roberta let go of my arms, acting like they know they don't need to hold me any longer. They keep their hands up as if I make the slightest moment they will grab me again. But they guessed right as I can't find the will to move my arms at all. Not to fight, not to cover myself, not even to put to my face as I feel the tears about to fall.

"You know, if she's a cow, then there's something else she has, something a bull would want to see," Tina suggests to her friends and camera. The way she says it, it's clear it's code for the other girls. That they are supposed to do something at this phrase.

Both Meg and Roberta kneel at my sides. It surprises me and I do a sort of step back but find the wall is still behind me. The two girls reach out to grab me again, only this time it's towards my midsection.

Then I feel my gym shorts being tugged down. They each grab a side and pull down, making my shorts fall to my ankles to expose my black panties. It's done very fast and simple, giving a hard tug to make me feel even more exposed.

"Please..." I whimper as the two girls then dig their fingers into the waistband of my panties. Each girl does this right at my hip, forcing their fingers inside the elastic waistband. Without waiting they pull down, giggling as they do.

My panties are pulled all the way to my ankles, to fully expose me. To expose my most private place to Tina's camera and the three girls. To the one part that I never let anyone else see, for obvious reasons.

My body feels oddly cold now as my shaved womanhood is exposed. Despite it just being three girls that are looking, it feels like the whole world can see me. This is silly when you think about it because I've showered plenty of times in the locker room, so it's not like others haven't seen it. Yet at the moment, I feel like a billboard or something.

"How cute, the little cow grooms herself. How precious," Tina comments in a mocking manner and I'm laughed at again. My face reddens again as I do like to shave down there as I think hair is gross. I just never thought anyone but a lover would comment on it.

"I wonder why. It's not like she's getting action from anyone, male or female," Roberta says cruelly. I actually turn to look at her with a blank face, a bit shocked she would say something so mean while I'm like this.

"Maybe her vibrator, which is probably her only real friend," Meg add, and they all three laugh at me. They make several more comments about my womanhood, but I don't respond back. I just stand here, pale faced and stunned. Despite having others see my womanhood many times before, this time feels different. This time feels exposed and violating.

"Ahhh, don't be sad little cow. You're our friend. This is what friends do for each other," Tina says as I stand so exposed. The way she says it is as if I'm the one being unreasonable. That I should lighten up and not take this violation so seriously.

This of course gets them all to laugh at me, especially as I make no move to cover up. I know if I did, they would just get even more physical which would no doubt hurt me. So I keep my arms to my side, with everything exposed like some sort of public seeking whore.

"And don't worry cow, no one is going to see this video. Well, unless they watch PornBuddy," Tina says and laughs an evil laugh. It literally starts soft and grows into a full blown evil crackle.

A feeling like none other comes over me now. For a moment my entire body gets so hot that I think I'm having a stroke. It even gives me a strange "system failure" sort of feeling like I'm about to break down and go mad. It's a feeling of my life being over and changed. That the life I had, which is to get up, go to class, return to the dorms and study and then maybe have some free time, is over. That life is gone. Finished. Over. Terminated.

PornBuddy's gimmick is that all of their videos are/were livestreamed. They don't allow any premade videos, but only streamed ones, which are then saves. And as strange as it sounds, I know this not because I go to the site to watch porn, but because of an essay I wrote about how porn causes unreal expectations in the bedroom.

My heart begins to pound very heavy and I hear my own blood pulsing in my ears. For a moment I think I may actually lose my mind from this, but then I sort of smooth out. It's like my emotions catch up to my brain, which catches up with logic. It's a weird sort of calming feeling that comes over me.

The extreme heat I felt leaves but fades to make me feel pleasantly warm. Really warm. Warm that seems to come from behind my stomach instead from under my skin. Like it starts in my stomach and moves all over with a tingling warmth instead of natural warmth.

My eyes widen ever so much as I finally recognize what I'm feeling; arousal. To this I actually shake my head as I refuse to feel that. There's no way in hell I could or ever will get aroused by this. By what they are doing. It's mean, it's evil and it's horrible. And I don't deserve to be treated like this. No one does.

"I know little cow, why don't you show the people what it's like when you move?" Tina suggests and again it sounds like this is a code for the other girls, as I have no clue what he's after. My guess turns out to be correct as after just a couple of moments, Roberta and Meg grab my wrists.

I'm completely limp as they grab me, so they are able to lift my arms upward with ease. I'm not sure what they are doing, but then find out when they slap the top of my head with my own hands. They put pressure on my hands as they are on the top of my head, clearly saying with out words for me to keep them there. And then the two girls grab my shoulders and shake me back and forth.

My entire body is shaken as the two girls push and pull my shoulders. The effect, of course, is that my breasts jiggle. At first they jiggle just a little, but as the girls put more force they jiggle wildly. And of course as they do it, they laugh those high pitched giggles that sound so feminine. Like they are having the time of their lives.

Meg and Roberta stop shaking me and let go. They take a step back but keep watching me closely. The manner in which they do it is as if waiting for me to do or say something. Like they are wanting me to do something.

"Well little cow? Why don't you show the people what it's like when you move?" Tina repeats, letting me know what she wants. I'm to shake my own tits for her little livestream.

With a deep sigh, I know I better do it, or things will get worse. If they are willing to do this to me, they probably have no issue hurting me or worse. And if they are really high, I could see them tying me up naked and tossing me in a trash can or something.

Not but a couple of seconds after she says this, I start to shake my body. To do this I move my hips and my shoulders, which causes my breasts to jiggle. I build up some by moving faster, making my breasts jiggle pretty hard. They start to flop about for the camera, moving and bouncing so hard they bounce into each other a few times.

"Look at them go!" Meg exclaims, laughing. Roberta chimes in with "Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle." They keep this up as I shake for them, humiliating myself for their amusement. And as I do this, I feel that strange tingle in my stomach get stronger.

"She did that rather fast, didn't she girls?" Tina asks and this makes me stop. I actually look right at Tina's face, feeling anger build up in me for the first time. True anger in which I feel that I could punch her. I could grab all of them and slam their heads together.

How dare she suggest that! She makes it seem like I wanted to do it. That I couldn't wait to debase myself like that for them and their video. How dare she! I don't want to shake my titties like this, I mean my breasts...I don't want to shake my breasts like this. That's weird, I normally don't refer to them with such a crude word.