All Comments on 'Bump in the Night Ch. 03'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81about 4 years ago
Smoking

Great stuff can't wait to see what dad and kid discuss. Could be an interesting addition to the storyline

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

The sex was fucking hot and it's cool to finally read a story where the dad wasn't a brain dead zombie who couldn't tell his wife was getting fucked in the next room. The bi twist took me by surprise, though. Is there going to be a 4th chapter with the dad participating with both of them? Is the mom going to finally get knocked up? It's funny how Carl had a 5" pencil dick when he was fucking her but seemed to get a lot bigger watching his son in action.

tjb50caltjb50calabout 4 years ago

good story,but needs editing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep it going..

Wow.. awesome..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well...

While the M/F sex was great, I gave it a 3 because I'm only supportive but straight when it comes (no pun intended) to M/M relations.

Hope mother and son live happily forever after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic sequel

Another story that had me hanging on every word and wishing for more. For so many mothers and sons we can only dream about how fantastic it would be expand our love to incest fueled heights. To once again nuzzle our mothers breast or French kiss our mother as we fondle her naked ass or breast. To feel our mother as she strokes our manhood then guides it to her soft wet pussy and invites us to come home again. To enter our mothers fertile pussy with our unprotected cock. I love how the mother in this story craves her sons seed. Both mom and son are addicted to the incest orgasm and take ever increasing risks to feel that incredible orgasm only achievable when a son takes his rightful place between mommy’s thighs and humps his mommy’s brains out. This mother feels both wicked and sexy when she sees her sons cock harden and salute her naked body. Mom and son are now consumed with achieving that intense pleasure that comes when the son gives his mother his seed. I love that The son is bending mommy over the table, giving to mommy in the shower, and humping her brains out in his bedroom as his head board bangs against the wall announcing their love. Mom while wracked with guilt is helpless to stop their coupling and each time winds up returning to her marital bed a disheveled mess with her pussy leaking her sons seed into the mattress as her husband sleeps. In the end I love that dad open up admits that he not only knows but also approves of his wife and sons relationship. I love that in the end as the son in once again taking his mothers pussy mom notices her husband turned voyeur is watching and stroking and as her son seeds her womb dad gets his sexual release by spilling his seed into the hallway carpet.

I hope in a few months dad will be sleeping in his sons old bedroom to awaken to the now ever present sound of the marital headboard banging against the wall. Dad can get up and walk to the master bedroom drawn by the sounds of grunts and moans. Dad can witness his now heavily pregnant wife being taken doggystyle wearing nothing but a garter belt and stockings begging her son to give it to mommy. His cock rising in his pjs as he watches his own private sex show.

A fantastic tale 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

great- more please

Akirababe87Akirababe87about 4 years ago
Hnngh

I need a stud like Darrin in my life. Hot as fuck.

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
Good story

U go Darrin. .... Giving mommie what she needed. Dad's gay.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesabout 4 years ago

Great story series, I gave chapters 1 & 3 the highest ratings at 5 stars, as I believed those had the most and strongest content of the series. I still gave chapter 2 a 4-star rating, mainly because I felt it could've been longer. I'd very much like to see a chapter 4, if for no other reason than tie up all of the loose ends, such as does Carl & Darrin have a talk about the family's new arrangement? Does the Mom ever get pregnant (I'm honestly shocked she hasn't already given the number of times Darrin came in her)? I do love the Mom's evolving attitude to the relationship w/ her son, and how adamant she was about Darrin not wearing protection when they're together (creampies are one of the hottest fetishes in erotica to me, and the more I see them the better I consider the story).

Kudos to you on this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Exactly where I saw this story progressing

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very nice 5 stars

I was worried about this part, but it was good. Thanks for a hairy bush and no anal.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

Good story, except for the possible incest baby. IMHO she could have been on the pill or had her tubes tied, and the story would have been better.

I know that there are those out there that like that, just not me.

Otherwise I like the story. I'd like to see where you take this with dad liking cocks. Does he want to share his son's big 9" or is it 10". I read both in this tale.

Thanks for sharing... again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Where CH 4.. you really need just n me more chapter..

I want to see the days and months after.. headboard banging the wall, mom screams my like a banshee, her in lingerie, hosiery, heels.. he Impregnates her and the dad just goes about his life.. Every now dad gtt to "stick it up n" as he says to relieve himself.. but she belongs to Darrin..

trousersnaketrousersnakeover 3 years ago
An unusual twist

Wasn't expecting that twist from the husband. Maybe it opens up plot opportunities but not for me. Not sure about incest babies either.

Hot sex scenes though and really enjoyed Ch1, especially the build up. Good fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So Hot!

Really enjoyed this story. The sex was hot as fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good but....

Passion of your stories I'd good by you need a proofreader. Also your going back over things as if they are new. Work in continuity and get some insight on how women thin and talk. Once commited we feel no guilt we just go for it. We certainly don't see what we want as wrong or dirty.

discobobdiscobobabout 3 years ago

mom is such a slut and a bit of a potty mouth,,,she would probably drop her drawers for anyone,,,thats the way i read her,,and she doesnt shave her pussy,ugh! never ever go down on a woman that doesnt shave.story was ok but didnt work for me for some reason. was darrin 9 inches or 10, i saw both being used.

dazodazoalmost 3 years ago

I liked it although I would appreciate more romance. The whole swapping partners thing was a bit unnecessary, personal preferences, however I can't wait for a new story with the mother already pregnant. Hopefully, they will have several children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

NoI love when women expresses themselves. Tell us men what you want. Never be shy, us truly real men want nothing more than to make our women feel desired, wanted and fulfilled. To never want any other man. Even 50 or 100 years later. God I work so hard to love my woman just how she should be loved. To satisfy her in every emotion.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(10/12/2021) Well, this was intense. No way in hell this could be rated less than 5 stars. Well done. Booty call or cold shower? Booty call or cold shower? Booty call!

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Sometimes less is more……. here is Old Al’ review of your entire story….

GREAT! ABSOLUTELY GREAT!!

ErnestjedErnestjedover 2 years ago

Great story . I would like to see more chapters .

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 2 years ago

Still hot as usual with the little twist about the father. This could be extended to reflect the dad going out to do his thing while mom and son get it on all over the house, thanks 😊

bigcumbigcumover 2 years ago

after that last line we need on more chapter...

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

"discobob"-Please go somewhere else, and take your crap comments with you. You DID NOT have to read the story, and then leave such a SHITTY comment...not nice, not nice at all!

As for the story, dad was a total surprise...all the way around...especially standing in the door jacking his cock...

**5**Stars-for this chapter...still not happy with grammar or use of blasphemies...I am not opposed to swearing, but, enough is enough. I commented before, profanity shows a lack of imagination and limit on vocabulary...

anubeloreanubeloreabout 2 years ago

@MADDOGINTEXAS

*That* is a "crap comment" to you? No, "such a SHITTY" comment, in fact. Dude. I've read comments telling the author that they should literally be beaten...or worse. Discobob literally gave his analysis of the mother's character, stated his preference for groomed genitals, said the story "didn't work for him" and asked which of the two measurements given for Darrin's dick was correct.

|

He may have been somewhat crude in stating his preference for shaved genitals, but otherwise that was an incredibly mild comment. I read your comment in the "recent comments" box and came here thinking I'd find "discobob" was a real jerk, being abusive, or trolling in his comment. Instead, I found a guy getting butthurt about one of the mildest negative reviews I've read here. Methinks you doth protest too much, MadDog. Unless there was another comment by discobob that got deleted, of course. Oh, and calling his comment "shitty" just before decrying the use of profanity as "demonstrating a lack of imagination" (Mozart, the infamous pottymouth, will be devastated by your analysis, I'm sure) is truly a delicious example of an accidental "self-own"...to use the modern expression.

************************************

In reference to the story, I'm most definitely not a fan of willing (or unwilling) cuckold stories, but I also can't deny that it was a hot story. And at least the "willing cuck" in this story had actually mostly decided he was gay, instead of just deciding he enjoyed being humiliated and emasculated by his progeny (or whomever) and his wife. It's the little things, you know?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Throw in a baby or two. Then a couple more chapters and we wil! Have something. Keep at it my friend you inspire us or me at least with such fantastic tales . great work

lickgummilickgummiover 1 year ago

Great story. It would had way hotter if Darrin turned to Carl and say *Did I say you could Cum?* juicy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I really like how it was from the mother's perspective. What a dirty slut. Why do all the sons have 9" dicks and the dads have 5" ones? I want 9" too...oh well, it feels like 9" when reading your story. Great job.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 1 year ago

Outstanding. You made me believe it!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hot! Needs another chapter, maybe Carl can have mom's ass while Darrin is plowing her cunt. Keep up the good work.

Don't know about discobob; afraid of some pussy hair?

Mfj

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

It ended a little suddenly and left questions unanswered

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

To those who thought Carl should have joined in I think that would have messed up the whole point of the story it was always going to be between the mom and son so the dad couldn't have joined in and kept to the original story

FseriesFseries10 months ago

Interesting story. A little too quick of a turn with Carl, even for this story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Boring , repetitive, a lot of words for the same activity

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

loved it A BIG 5, IT got my cock rock hard, it was my 18th birthday just mam and me in the house dad working away he wouldn't be home for a week mam had bought drinks we were both sat on the settee close together after a couple of drinks mam put her hand fingers on my thigh holding gently squeezing my thigh close to my bulge she saying soft you like me you like looking at me I see you looking all over me my breasts my long legs you want to shag me don't you, yes, she put her hand on my hard bulge squeezing it saying soft you're bigger than your dad we're going to your bed we'll be naked we're going to shag all night all your cock in me when I cum I want you to cum with me in me

JT

SquirrellyDudeSquirrellyDude4 months ago

Is there more? It almost seems to want more...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous