Bump in the Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does he satisfy you?" he asked softly.

"Carl" I choked out.

"Does he?" Carl pressed.

My will collapsed in that moment. I slumped there on the edge of the bed as I admitted defeat. I had been fucking my son; and my husband knew.

"Yes" I whispered.

"Then go to your bedroom and wait for him" Carl gave a small smile.

"What about...?" I glanced around the room.

"Well, Darrin and I can work that out later" he nodded. "Believe me you won't keep me up" he smiled. "I've already had my anniversary...present."

Before I knew what had happened or even how; I walked back to my bedroom. I sat on the edge of the bed stunned. I wanted to cry; but was it with shame...or relief.

Carl and I had talked for almost an hour; it was one of the hardest things I had ever done. We both knew we loved each other; but we both admitted we didn't desire each other.

When I had asked him if he wanted a divorce; I had been surprised at the violence of his reply. He had said he simply could not imagine his life without the two people who had been with him for so long and the funny thing was he was right; I couldn't imagine it either.

So, apparently he had decided to give me my anniversary present...our son. Life would go on as it had, with the two men literally switching roles.

The whole concept boggled my mind while I sat there. I glanced at the clock and realized I only had a half an hour and Darrin would be home. My first reaction was how to tell him; and then it struck me. For the first time, we would make love; in OUR bed. And there would be no need to restrain ourselves. That simple thought brought a wrench to my belly, and sent a gush of hot fluids into my panties.

I stood and disrobed; walking to the night stand I retrieved the bottle of baby oil I kept there with my toys. By the time I heard the front door, my body was covered head to toe in a sheer glisten from the oil.

I stretched out on the bed, waiting. I heard footsteps as they ascended the steps. In my mind I could see him open his bedroom door; and what he would find. I knew he wouldn't wake his father, he would come to me.

I heard soft footsteps down the hall, and then there he was. I could see the confusion on his face as he stood in the doorway; I wondered if that was what I had looked like before.

"Mom, why...Holy God!" he stopped as his eyes fell on me.

I swear I could watch the size of the bulge in his jeans grow as he stared. Once again I felt that thrum of pleasure in the pit of my stomach that I could still do that to a man, even if he was my son.

"Do you like?" I asked softly.

"God yes" I heard him softly choke.

"Then why are you still dressed?" I gave a small smile.

"But...dad..." he looked back down the hall confused.

"This is his choice" I reassured Darrin. "Are you going to accept?" I asked nervously.

I knew the turmoil in his mind, I had felt every bit of it myself earlier. Unlike me, the decision was much swifter with him. I watched as each piece of his clothing came off, and at the same time he advanced on the bed. By the time he was standing at my side; that huge tube of cock was standing straight out from him like a steel pole.

There was so much I wanted to ask, so much I wanted to say; but I just lay on the bed drawing small circles over my belly with a finger as I watched him. I could see the growing hunger in his eyes; I waited.

As he slid onto the bed, his lean body hovering over mine; I watched his lips slowly come closer.

"Your turn baby" I whispered as our mouths connected.

I felt his hot tongue slip into my mouth at the same moment two thick fingers slid between my oil slick lips. God it was heavenly; to finally give myself so completely.

"Darrin" I groaned into his mouth.

Reaching up I pressed on his shoulders, our bodies slowly rolling over until he was spread out on his back on the wide bed. God, for the first time I could enjoy every inch of him and not feel like we were in some narrow box. I lay my oil slick body on top of his; and like some Nuru massage; began to slide my entire body up and down his.

I shuddered as my breasts slid along his hot skin, my nipples scraping his pectorals. I could feel his thick cock trapped between us, gliding along from my belly to my groin and then back up. I looked down into his eyes in the pale light from the bedside lamp.

"I belong to you now" I whispered.

"Oh God mom" Darrin moaned.

"What do you want to do baby, tell me" I husked.

"I want...oh fuck" he groaned.

"Say it" I moaned softly down at him.

I ground my slick pelvis against his cock; I could feel his length between my thighs; sliding along my inflamed lips. God I wanted him, I just had to be sure.

"Say it" I whispered.

Darrin's eyes were filled with fire as I felt his hands grip my slick hips. I didn't resist as he shifted my body higher; until I felt that hard cock slip between my thighs. Our bellies were pressed together, his engorged head only an inch or less from my dripping opening.

"I want to fuck you" his voice dripped with lust.

I shivered at the intensity in his voice; I had never heard a man want me this badly, not even Carl. That night, on my wedding anniversary; I gave myself to my son.

"Then take me" I croaked.

The oil had been for more than appearance; as his grip tightened and I felt him pull my body down; I felt that swollen purple head easily slip between my lips.

"Oh God yes" I grunted as my walls expanded for him.

I looked down into my sons' eyes; as inch by inch he slid up into me; his now oil slick cock parted my lips and drove deep in one swift move. I could feel my walls expanding to fit him; barely able to keep up with the thick length that filled me.

"Oh God" I whispered. "Fuck me baby; fuck me like you've always wanted to."

It amazed me how my world hand changed. Everything vanished; wife, mother, even middle aged housewife; it all just disappeared as Darrin began to pump up into me.

I could feel his slick fingers dig into my fleshy hips; and I ground my ass against him with every stroke in. As he pulled back I glanced between our bodies and watched hot juices drip from my hole onto his groin. As I lifted my head I felt a hot warmth surround one hanging breast. Darrin had raised his head and was pulling my aching nipple in deep.

The twin assault on my body pushed me higher. I was climbing the mountain rapidly and raced for the peak. In what was probably less than a dozen powerful strokes; I changed from a shy sot spoken mother; to a slut in heat as filth I didn't even recognize poured out of me.

"Oh God fuck me Darrin" I moaned. "This is...yours" I grunted. "Fuck my cunt; use me you animal; pound my cunt baby" I babbled as I climbed.

I could feel my walls begin to tighten as he pounded up into me relentless. My ass slapped against his thighs as I began to bounce up and down; trying to drive him even deeper.

"Oh fuck...don't stop...oh shit...going to...OH MY GOD..." I started ranting.

It was right there, I sat right on the cusp; his cock dragging along my clit. Every zeroed down between my thighs as my orgasm barreled down on me. Then, it was gone; oh my fucking God.

I squealed as Darrin's ass sharply rose from the bed, lifting me up; he continued the motion as he forced my body over. Toppling onto the bed I felt his shift between my spread thighs.

The haze of pure lust is more than you think; it fades the mind and confuses your thought process. It took me a moment to realize what Darrin was doing. By the time my mind registered what had happened I was on my back; Darrin had pulled my legs up and folded them against my chest, mashing them into my tits. The weight of his body pressed down on me as his hips continued to move. My ass was totally exposed, tilted up into the air. My knees were bent and my legs spread wide; it opened me up to him completely to him.

"Darrin" was all I got out before my mind and body both exploded.

With his entire weight Darrin slammed down onto me. His chest rammed against my folded legs, jamming them deep into my swinging tits. I felt his heavy balls slap against my tight rosebud as he pounded into me; my body bouncing on the bed under him.

Every stroke down ground his pelvis against my engorged clit, sending a shockwave through my belly. I dimly heard screaming, and realized that it was me doing the screaming.

"DAAARRRIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" I screamed with total abandon.

"Fuck me, pound me, do it baby; oh shit, oh God...harder...more...oh fuck...I'M CUMMMINNNNGGGGG" I wailed.

Before, Darrin would ease up, letting me savor the ripples and waves of my orgasm; this time his pace never wavered. Wet squelching mixed with my scream as the first explosion was set off deep in my gut. Before it had even calmed down; a second bomb went off; dwarfing the first.

By the time the third rolled on the heels of the second, I was beyond caring. My eyes rolled back and my nails dug into his bare chest. My ass felt like I was lying in a lake I had flooded the bed so much; the wet sheets clung to my skin. The smell of raw sex reeked in the air as Darrin sloshed through my pussy.

"Cum...please" I whimpered as I felt my body hitting the end of endurance.

"Mom" Darrin grunted above me.

I refocused my eyes with effort and stared up into my son's face. I could see raw lust shining in his eyes; and behind them a question. I reached up a hand and weakly caressed his cheek.

"I know baby" I whispered. "I know what I'm asking." I encouraged him.

"Oh God mom" Darrin groaned in need.

I felt his cock, swelling; expanding as it stretched my walls more. I felt sweat covered full balls slap my ass; and right then I wanted every drop from those heavy balls...inside me.

"That's it Darrin" I crooned "Give momma every drop. Fill me with that seed baby" I husked.

I felt his hips slam down on me and hold, his entire body quivering. Silence reigned in the bedroom for about two seconds; through it heard Darrin's heartbeat as his body quivered; and behind it a soft ragged breathing.

I slowly turned my head, and there in the doorway stood Carl. His eyes were huge as he stared at his wife and son rutting like animals. In his grip was a thick cock, I hadn't seen him that hard in years.

"MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" roared Darrin above me.

I felt his cock pulse, and then that pressure as hot thick cum pumped into me. At literally the same moment, Carl spasmed; and a thick rope of cum spewed from the tip of his cock, arcing out in front of him.

As my brain began to shut down from the intensity; one thought crossed as the darkness crept in.

Both men were cumming; only my son's was where I wanted it; in my hungry fertile belly.

12