Bumped Off Course

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
berk1234
berk1234
13 Followers

Kay watched Joseph play his round, but she never really saw what was going on. She heard a few groans, but many more cheers. By the time the round neared its completion, Kay finally looked at a scoreboard. Joseph was staying near the top of the leaderboard; even moving up a bit. On the eighteenth hole, he made birdie to move within three shots of the lead and secure his spot in the second to last group on Sunday. This would be by far Joseph's best chance to win a tournament in his career.

Just like Friday, Kay greeted Joseph as he came off the final green. Only this time she greeted him with a kiss.

"I thought that you said you weren't that good? Ever since I showed up, you've been nothing but spectacular. I'm starting to think that this 'I suck' routine of yours is nothing but a way to get out of the dry cleaning bill."

"You're so flippin funny," and Joseph gave Kay one gigantic hug and picked her up and whirled her around.

"You seem to be in a bit of a good mood."

"It's all because of you Kay. I haven't played like this in years, if ever. You've certainly earned that dinner I promised you."

"Good, because I've been walking my butt off for three days now. How do you guys do it week in and week out?"

"With a lot of practice. You develop a lot of stamina playing so much. You need to develop a good staying power to be able to go all day."

Kay snickered at the double entendre that Joseph did not even know he said. Her thoughts flashed back to the previous night when she and her imagination had made love to Joseph. If he only knew the heights that he brought Kay to, he would probably be both embarrassed and proud.

"What?"

"Nothing, let's go get that dinner. I hope you brought your credit card with you because I'm gonna eat at least a new pair of pants worth of food."

Kay waited for Joseph to finish signing his score card. When he came out, he grabbed Kay's hand and led her back to the parking lot. He didn't want to leave Kay, but he knew that she could not leave her car at the golf course. He told Kay the name of the restaurant and asked her to follow him. Being excited about dinner with Kay, he had scouted out the location of the restaurant on his drive to the golf course that morning.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Joseph jumped out of his car so that he could be there to open Kay's door for her. Knowing him for only three days now, she already knew that his old school manners were something that she loved about Joseph. They walked into the restaurant hand in hand like a couple of teenagers. She had long since forgotten about Steve and what they had together. She kept telling herself that things had been over for a long time. She just had not taken the time to properly end her relationship with Steve.

Joseph and Kay were seated right away in a quiet secluded corner. Joseph took the initiative and ordered a nice bottle of white wine for them to share. Once again, Kay was intrigued by how unlike Steve Joseph was. She knew that she had to stop comparing the two guys with each other, but she could not help it. In every way, Joseph came out on top. While they waited for their dinner they leapt right into a series of deep philosophical discussions. They touched on everything from religion and politics to their desires to have their own families one day. Even when they disagreed with each other, it never became awkward. Every time that Joseph made Kay laugh, she would instinctively reach across the table and touch Joseph's hand.

They had finished their dinner and the conversation began to wind down when Joseph asked Kay if she would like a dessert. Without thinking she replied "no, but how about coffee back at your place?" She had no idea why she said that. She does not even like coffee that much. And she did not know what she intended to do when she got to Joseph's place.

Joseph stammered a bit at the thought of taking Kay back to the house he had rented for the week. He immediately tried to remember if he had left his dirty laundry all over the house. Though they had driven to the restaurant separately, Kay followed Joseph to his car where he opened the door for her to get in. For the first time since they had met, there was an awkward silence between the two. They were two people driving towards a future that they both knew was coming, but couldn't believe was happening.

For Kay, she had something much deeper on her mind. Though she had already made up her mind to leave Steve after the weekend, regardless of what were to happen with Joseph, they were still a couple that was living together. They had even had sex the night before. She had always told herself that she was not the kind of girl that would cheat on her significant other. Even the time in college when she had discovered text messages on her boyfriend's phone about how he had slept with another woman; she did not do the cliché thing of getting back at him by sleeping with one of his friends. What was she doing? She didn't know. But she felt as if she was powerless to stop what had already been set in motion. And what's more, she didn't want to stop what was happening.

They arrived at Joseph's house after just a few minute's silent drive. When they pulled in the driveway, Kay for the first time realized that her hand had been resting on Joseph's leg the entire drive. It was such a natural and good feeling that she didn't even notice what she had done. She looked at Joseph's face and saw that he was as white as a ghost. For someone that spent their entire life out in the sun, this was a surprise to Kay; though she thought that it was cute that Joseph was so nervous taking her back to his place.

Joseph led Kay into his small rented house. He quickly turned on the lights and headed towards the kitchen to make Kay her promised cup of coffee. If only he could figure out where the coffee pot was since he wasn't much of a coffee drinker either. As he was fumbling around looking for the coffee pot, she told him to forget about it and to come sit on the couch with her. He said okay and headed to the couch.

They began another deep conversation, but this time it was more personal. They talked about what their hopes and dreams were for the future. After an hour's worth of conversation, Joseph interrupted by saying "forgive me in advance for being so blunt, but." With that he leaned in and delicately kissed Kay's soft lips while he stroked her face with his hand.

Kay was caught off guard by this sudden bout of confidence from Joseph but she loved the way his soft lips felt against her lips and how they contrasted with his rough manly hands that gently touched her face. After several minutes of awkwardly bending to kiss each other Kay climbed on top of Joseph's lap and straddled him so that she could fully kiss the man that had flipped her entire world upside down.

After Kay straddled Joseph, they were able to kiss each other like a couple of teenagers whose parents were gone for the night. Their hands roamed all around each other's bodies. Even with her still fully clothed, Joseph could feel the wonderful curves that Kay's blouse and shorts were hiding. As Joseph slipped his hands under Kay's blouse and felt her skin for the first time, Kay gave one last deep passionate kiss and then sat back up. Joseph continued to run his hands along Kay's sides as he realized that she had a much better figure than he had ever imagined it could be. While he was running his hands lightly across her body, Kay was at work trying to unbutton her blouse. That was something that she had done thousands of times before, but was causing her much frustration at that time.

Kay finally got her blouse unbuttoned and she pulled it open. Joseph stared at the black lace bra that Kay was wearing. He wanted nothing more than to stare at this braed goddess forever at the same time that he wanted to rip that bra off. He leaned forward and nuzzled against her neck; placing gentle kisses all along her neck and shoulder. As he breathed, he became intoxicated with the mixture of her perfume and her own womanly smell.

As he more forcefully kissed and sucked on Kay's neck, Joseph pulled her arms down so that her blouse could fall to the floor. With that, Kay returned the favor and pulled Joseph's shirt off over his head. She giggled a bit when she realized that his dark tan stopped half way up his arms and his chest was stark white.

"Sorry," Joseph was able to mumble between kisses, "another one of those occupational hazards."

"Don't worry about it" Kay mumbled too. "It is just a part of what makes you you."

Kay was running her fingers all around his chest as she kissed his neck. Though he was tall and thin, Kay did not realize just how muscular that Joseph really was. He suddenly and surprisingly showed her how strong he was by lifting her up off the couch and gently setting her back on the couch so that she was laying down. Joseph immediately let his hands wander all around Kay's body. While one hand was stroking her hair, the other was running along her legs. When one was touching her arm, the other was gently squeezing her breasts for the first time. While doing all this, Joseph never let his lips leave Kay's for one second. The only sound that could be heard was the mutual moans of pleasure that were escaping from between their lips.

Kay quickly lost all sense of time as she reveled in Joseph's attention to her entire body. She was particularly enjoying him kissing down her cleavage as he caressed her breasts through her bra. She was startled when all of the pleasurable sensations were suddenly replaced by a sense of nothingness. She had to blink her eyes several times to make out the figure of Joseph standing above her with his out stretched hand offering her help off of the couch. She grasped his hand and was powerfully lifted from the couch.

Joseph took Kay by the hand and led her down the hall to the bedroom; leaving their shirts in a heap on the living room floor. Upon arriving in the bedroom, Joseph began discreetly kicking the dirty clothes under the bed while Kay excused herself to the bathroom.

Whispering to herself, Kay asked the question "what the hell are you doing? I'm not this type of girl on so many levels. I don't sleep with a guy I met two days ago. And I certainly don't sleep with a guy while my boyfriend is waiting for me at home wondering where the hell I am."

After a deep breath she looked deep into her own eyes in the mirror and said "Damn it! For once in my life I am going to do something for me. I deserve to be happy."

As Joseph was quickly trying to straighten up his bedroom and have it not look like a total slob was staying there, he heard the sound of the bathroom door opening. He turned to see Kay standing in the doorway silhouetted by the light. She was standing there in all her glory wearing just the black lace bra that he had already been introduced to and a matching pair of black lace panties.

Because of her curvy figure and her unmanageable curly hair, Kay never felt like she was very attractive to guys. When she saw the look on Joseph's face as she stood there nearly naked in front of him, she momentarily forgot that she had always considered herself the ugly duckling amongst her friends. Joseph was so dumbfounded with the beautiful woman standing before him that he remained frozen in place. Kay did her best sultry walk over to where Joseph stood next to the bed.

Still frozen in place, Joseph sighed with pleasure when Kay gently kissed his neck. She then began leaving a trail of kisses down his chest until she was so low that she had to go to her knees. As she kissed his rock hard abs, she unbuckled his pants and pulled them down; leaving his black boxer briefs straining to contain his excitement. She retraced her steps by kissing his legs on her way back up. Kay "accidently" brushed her face against his manhood as she stood back up. As Joseph savored the thought of her mouth so close to him, Kay breathed in the scent of his manliness.

Ever the gentle man, Joseph pulled Kay to her feet and laid her face first onto the bed. Never one to like feeling out of control of the situation, Kay felt supremely comfortable in this vulnerable position in front of Joseph. As she lay down, Joseph got his first good look at Kay's ass. It was everything that he had hoped it would be. Her ample bosom tapered down to a narrower waste and then curved back out to the best ass he had seen in his entire life. Kay jumped with surprise at the sensation of his hands softly working their way up the backs of her legs. They were quickly followed by tender kisses. Joseph's hands led the way and as he was kissing the backs of her thighs, his hands reached her barely covered ass for the first time. He was excited as he felt both the lace of her panties as well as the tender skin of the portions of ass cheeks that were sticking out.

As he continued to place kisses along her body, Joseph left his hands on Kay's ass to more firmly squeeze and play with. Little did he know, but having this done was one of Kay's biggest turn-ons. When he was kissing the back of her neck, Joseph stopped squeezing Kay's ass which led to a disappointed whimper escaping from her mouth. It was quickly replaced by a gasp as Joseph simultaneously forcefully kissed her neck and ground his manhood into her ass.

Knowing that he couldn't take much more and suspecting that Kay was also wildly excited, Joseph stood up and in one quick motion unhooked Kay's bra and pulled down her panties revealing the gorgeous tanned ass that he had been longing for since he had first met her. Kay was surprised when she rolled over only to discover that Joseph had also removed his boxers. He was standing there at the foot of the bed looking like he didn't know if it was okay to take the next step. She answered that for him when she sat up and once again began kissing his tight stomach. She reached around and became an immediate fan of the tight ass in her hands.

As Kay was kissing his stomach, Joseph was running his hands through her curly brown hair and stroking her face. Every few moments, she would be poked in the chin by his throbbing. Normally she hated to have her mouth anywhere near a guy's crotch, but with Joseph it felt different. Even with his hands continuing to run through her hair, she never felt that he was pressuring her to head further down. Kay rewarded his gentle love making with a series of wet kisses placed along his shaft to give him a taste of what may lay in his future.

With that, Kay leaned back onto the bed and pulled Joseph on top of her. It was as if their bodies were meant for each other. With their hips lined up, Kay's neglected breasts were able to rub against Joseph's strong chest, the weight of him on top of her was not so much to crush her, but enough to make her feel safe under him and all he had to do was turn his head a bit and he could passionately kiss this newfound lover. He moved his hips to place his tip right at her opening. As he slowly entered her, Joseph noticed a tear forming in the corner of Kay's eye. For the usually thick headed Joseph, it was a big moment for him when he realized that it was not a tear of sadness, but actually a tear of joy as Kay found something that had been missing from her life. Though he was proud to think that Kay had just found with him the great sex that had been missing from her life, he would have been shocked to learn that she had found in Joseph the strong safe love (not lover) that she had never known.

After what could only be described as somewhere between moments and an eternity later, Kay placed her delicate hands on Joseph strong biceps. She squeezed his arms, arched her back and rolled her head from side to side as she was overcome by a tidal wave of sensation running through every inch of her body. She could feel her skin becoming flush and hot. If she had opened her eyes she would have seen Joseph looking lovingly at her as he did his best to hold back that moment longer until just as Kay was beginning to calm down, Joseph exploded inside of her. Kay was shocked as the explosion inside of her caused her to be enveloped by a second immense wave of pleasure. She was thrilled to be able to experience "a first" with a man that was without a doubt the best man, as well as the best lover, that she had ever gone to bed with.

When Joseph rolled off of Kay, he did not disappear like she was used to guys doing. As Kay lay content on her side, he slid up alongside of her. He brushed away her hair so that he could place a delicate kiss on her neck. When he reached around and placed a breast in his hand, she didn't feel like she was being groped. She felt safe in his strong arms. Also strangely for her as she felt his stickiness pressed up against her ass, she wasn't repulsed by the feeling. Instead it served as a reminder of what they had just done together.

As Kay lay there enjoying the feeling of being wrapped in Joseph's arms, her eye lids started to become quite heavy. The faint sound of her cell phone ringing in her purse came from the living room. At that time of night, it could only be Steve trying to find out where she was. Kay's heart broke with the realization of what she had just done to a man that she had at one time loved; as well as the fact that she had lied to Joseph about being single. She was devastated with the fact that her love for Joseph had begun with a lie. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she drifted off to sleep.

Kay awoke when a ray of sunshine streamed through the window and enveloped the bed. She was surprised to find a sheet had been placed on her at some point during the night. She was delighted to find that Joseph was still lying by her side. She was a bit shocked though to see him up on his elbow watching her sleep.

"Oh shit," was the first thing that came out of Kay's mouth. "You've gotta go. Your tee time!"

"Whoa Nellie. I know that it is a new experience for me, but since I'm near the lead, I don't tee off until 1:30. So, we have plenty of time together this morning." Joseph leaned down and planted a delicate kiss on her soft full lips. Comparing Joseph to Steve once again, Kay knew that this was a kiss with no other pretext. She knew that Joseph wasn't trying to get in her panties at that moment. Though that would not have been much of a problem seeing how her panties were in a heap on the floor.

Kay enjoyed the feeling of Joseph's naked muscles pressing against her body. With his kisses and touch, all of the feeling of the previous night came rushing back through her body. Joseph gave Kay one last passionate kiss before standing up; taking the bed sheet with him and dropping it on the floor. He looked back over his shoulder at Kay. He was still stunned that this exquisite woman with the exquisite skin, curly hair and curvacious body went to his bed last night. He wasn't sure how Kay felt, but he knew for sure that he did not want this to be a one night stand.

"How 'bout that cup of coffee I promised you?" Joseph was surprised that Kay did not try to hide her body after he took the blanket. She continued to lay there on her side with her breasts and ass on full display.

Kay sat up and watched Joseph walk out of the bedroom. She thought "Wow!" to herself; both as a comment on the fine ass walking down the hall as well as a statement on what she had done over the previous day.

Joseph suddenly stopped short in the hall and turned back to Kay. "Sorry, did you say something Kay?"

He watched as Kay's face turned two shades of red. She gave Joseph a little half wave and fell back onto the bed. She laughed at herself and how she was acting like a little school girl. She did not remember the last time she had been this happy.

Minutes later, Joseph walked back in the room carrying two cups of coffee. He handed one to Kay and grabbed the sheet off of the floor.

berk1234
berk1234
13 Followers