Bumpy Bus Ride Buddies

Story Info
Crossdresser rides roughest bus route for fun.
2k words
4.59
10.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
226 Followers

Some nights I can simply dress up in my slutty lingerie, insert a butt plug, and sit in front of my computer as I stroke my cock. Unfortunately as of lately that no longer does the trick and I find myself wanting more, daring for more. Still not confident enough to go out on the town to a club or bar while crossdressed I do venture out a bit.

Last night I got off work took a long bath, shaved all over, and prepared to transform into the me that I love. The newest toy in my extensive collection is a large black buttplug that not only has multiple vibrating settings that are remotely controlled but also extends and contracts to various lengths. With amble lube I slid my new favorite toy into place.

Pantyhose are my very favorite item of clothing to put on and to wear. I love how they send shivers up my body as I slowly slide the sheer material up my freshly shaved legs then to my waist. Last night I started with a white very thin pair of sheer to the waist pantyhose. Followed by a vibrant red spandex thong. I love how a thong secures my pantyhose into my ass crack. Then slid into a short black colored satin dress. The dress is flimsy, silky, and thin. Next came a pair of black four inch spike heeled pumps. The open toe style allows my bright red toe nails to show through the white nylons.

After some jewelry, including an ankle bracelet then large hoop earrings in bright rhinestones it was time for makeup and hair. I chose a long brown wig with lots of blonde highlights along with bright red lipstick top coated with a glossy clear. I matched my press on nails with a close bright red nail polish.

Within an hour or so I had struck poses throughout the entire house. Some of my favorites include searching for an item in the bottom drawer of the fridge, being bent over the kitchen counter, and holding onto the back of a chair. All of which cause my cock to strain against the white pantyhose.

I decided that would risk an adventure outside. Optimistically I packed a small black purse to include some makeup, the remote to my buttplug, and some lube. After slowly walking down the street enjoying the sound of my heels echoing off the buildings and randomly pressing the button on my remote I approached a bus stop.

Perfect place to take some selfies in various poses. Then I sat on the cold metal bench as the buttplug rammed deeper into my ass and the vibrations rattled the bench. The precum was flowing as the front my pantyhose dampened. I was close to cumming when I noticed the approaching bus.

I shook as I steadied myself in my high heels while turning off the anal toy. The bus came to a halt with its noisy air brakes and the doors swung open. The driver stared at me as my dress rose while going up the steps. After placing some coins in the receptacle I walked down the almost empty bus and had a seat in the last row.

The road was rough with lots of pot holes and bumps. Every slam up and down onto the hard plastic seat drove the buttplug deeper into my lubed ass. Between the plentiful ups and downs of the road and me clicking away on my remote I was leaking precum again and close to having an orgasm. I felt the bus come to another stop so I opened my eyes to look around.

To my surprise we were in front of a stadium picking up a long line of fans as the game let out. I didn't know what to do and froze as the bus quickly filled up past it's capacity. Rowdy drunk fans hovered over me as they grabbed the overhead handrails to steady themselves when the bus excellerated.

A larger bearded guy was pushed right up against my pantyhose covered legs as several of his friends jockeyed for valuable floor space. He turned and apologized to me for being so close. I looked up at him and realized he was staring at my crotch then looked me in the face. He laughed and informed the rest of his crew that he found a slutty little sissy.

With his friends creating a human wall around us he asked if I was interested in sucking his cock. All I had to do was look up at him and lick my lips for him to start freeing his dick from his pants. It's not that his dick was long like a pornstar but it was extremely thick. I've sucked plenty of cock but none with the girth of a tuna can before.

After licking and sucking on the head of his fat member I proceeded to suck his cock properly. With one of his strong hands on the back of my head and my large hoop earrings rocking back and forth I felt that familiar spasm in his shaft as he held his cock deep in my mouth. With friends of his encouragement he grunted while firing off several pulses of semen down my throat.

Once licked clean he put his cock back into his pants, turned from me, and had a huttle with the group. I was rubbing into my leg a dollop of cum that had escaped my mouth when I heard him say that OUR stop was coming up next.

When the bus came to a gentle stop I stood up, ready to walk off with these five guys and see where things go. I was surprised when one of them grabbed my legs and held me by my black high heels as another two strong fellas used the sides of my thong as handles to carry me by. I was carried off the bus like a trophy as they chanted their teams name.

About a block or so from the bus the guys planted me back on my heels. By then my red spandex thong was burried deep into my sheer nylon covered ass crack. I love when my thong is pulled up as high as possible and my cock showed that. My thin satin dress rose easily as my dick hardened.

I was lead down an alley along side of a large industrial building. There was several piles of shipping containers, pallets, and crates littering the lane. It wasn't long before the guys created a stage for me to be perched on. As I was providing a show with several posses the guys all undressed.

When I got on my knees with my hands on my hips they rushed the "stage". To my delight I was presented five one eyed flesh monsters to tame. I started with sucking a cock while pumping one in each hand. Then would alternate my mouth from cock to cock.

The remaining two guys positioned themselves behind me. I felt their hands all over my ass and legs as they lowered my thong to my knees and ripped a hole in my sheer to waist white pantyhose. I stopped pumping one of the dicks just long enough to throw my purse at one of them. He got the hint and quickly retrieved the lube from within.

It took a tug or two before my ass ramming buttplug was dislodged and set aside.

Shorty after I could hear the familiar sound of lube and air squirting out of the tube. I felt the cool liquid make contact with my gapping hole and the surrounding area.

I stopped the action just long enough to make one request . Looking up at the gang with a pouting face and big eyes I begged them to please put all loads of cum deep into my ass. With those words of encouragement the guys resumed their use of me. I exhaled and moaned as the first cock of the night slowly entered my boy toy ass.

In sissy heaven, I had a group of guys fucking my brains out in a dimly light alley. My own cock oozed precum into my torn nylons as I was rocked back and forth between dicks. My knees buckled as I felt the first of many cum explosions deep into my bowels.

My cock sucking skills caused the guy in my mouth to rush from my mouth to my ass. As soon as he pushed his hard on into my cum filled sloppy ass he grunted and pumped several ropes of semen into me. When he withdrew from me a steady flow of cum ran down my nylon covered legs.

Then on my hands and knees I experienced my first two cocks in my mouth at the same time. As I was being fucked onto the two cocks I did my best to bury them into my mouth. Immediately after being served the third round of cum I noticed the two guys with their cocks in my mouth high fived each other and pulled out. They both walked around me and whispered to each other as they jockeyed

for position behind me.

Shocked I lurched foward as I felt what I thought was a massive cock entering me. I could hear cum squishing and sloshing as my ass felt like it was being torn apart.

Then to my surprise I felt the scissoring of two cocks within me. The heavily cum coated cocks alternated as they took turns stabbing my prostate. Proud of myself I pushed back on the Wonder Twins as a life changing orgasm washed over me. My cock twitched in my cum soaked nylons as I pissed cum for what felt like forever.

The fellas couldn't handle much more of it themselves. They slid their cocks against each other for a few more minutes until they unleashed a river of semen together. The three of us layed in a pile as we caught our breath and recovered from our intense orgasms.

Before they withdrew one of the guys grabbed my buttplug and positioned it for a quick re entry. In one coordinated move they pulled out and then shoved the buttplug back into it's home. With the plug in place I swear I could feel the cum inside me as I pulled my cum covered spandex thong back in place.

When I stood there was just enough light in the alley for me and the guys to see the front of my black satin dress. The entire lower half of my dress and all of my pantyhose had cum shimmering on them.

I grabbed my cock through my satin dress and pushed it hard into my pantyhose. The cum soaked sheer material felt amazing and another orgasm rocked me within a few pumps. It now looked like i dumped a whole bottle of white glue all over myself.

When I looked up the guys were all dressed, giving each other high fives, and making their way back up the alley. I stood there in my high heels feeling completely used, and loved it. The contents of my purse were dumped out and I couldn't find any chance for the bus. Luckily I did find the remote to my buttplug.

I walked the four or so city blocks home with the cool evening air drying the cum to my dress, my nylons, and myself. By the time I made it back to my place it was late, my feet were soar, and I needed a bath.

When I removed the buttplug a steady stream of cum flowed out. It landed on my dress and destroyed pantyhose that were bunched up on the tile floor near my tub.

I soaked in the hot bubble bath reviewing the nights events and wondered what I should have done different. I came to the conclusion that I should definitely get a bus card and a game schedule.

CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
226 Followers