• Authors
  • SomaSlave

SomaSlave

My stories are a mix of my own explorations and the fantasies I would like to enjoy, if I ever work up the courage. Soma is my alter ego and a projection of my innermost desires and needs. The stories in the Soma's Journey series are based on my actual explorations. The other stories are fantasies, with some parts based on my actual experiences and others based on what I'd actually like to experience. In my stories, there are no Adonises or supermodels, only ordinary people with extra-ordinary desires (and, in some cases, desires they don't yet know they have, rather like all of us) trying to fulfill them in an all-too-real world.

For reference, here are the series and stories on which I’m working, with the installments that have been published. Watch this space for additions.

Beware Dommes Bearing Gifts
Mercy or Toes?: these are both 750 Word Challenge stories that are a return to my roots in BDSM.

A Kiss: an erotic tone poem in 750 words

The Last Time We Met: something different for me, with a touch of romance.

Soma’s Journey: based on my actual experiences. I've tried to keep them as close to what happened as possible.
- First Time CD
- The Chair
- The Cock Doesn’t Lie
- The Hunger
- The New Dom
- GH Surprise
- Feeding Time
- Virgin No More

The Apotheosis of Soma (a four part transition to the Pleasure Giver Chronicles)

The Pleasure Giver Chronicles
- Pt. 1: The New Client
- Pt. 2: The Tired Traveler
- Pt. 3: Foot Job
- Pt. 4: The Substitute Wife
- Pt. 5: Bring Us Some Figgy Pudding
- Pt. 6: “We Can’t Cum Twice”

The Shopping Spree (a six part story, that may become the basis for a new series)

24 Hours: My first story and first time writing about bondage and erotic torture involving men sexually using me (yes, please!)

2/19/2023
“Beware Dommes Bearing Gifts” and “Mercy or Toes?” are both up. They’re part of the 750 Word Challenge and are my first BDSM stories in a while. Consider them a lead up to a BDSM series I’m working on.

2/16/2023
“A Kiss” has been published. It’s my first submission in the 750 Word Challenge and is a bit of an experiment. Think of it as a sensual tone poem. Coming up next: “Beware Dommes Bearing Gifts.”

2/3/2023
“The Last Time We Met” has been published. It’s my first ever entry in the Valentine’s Day contest and very different for me. It’s a romance of sorts and deals with questions of gender in what I hope is a thought provoking way.

1/21/2023
Soma’s Journey: Virgin No More has been published. I’m looking forward to the comments on this one, as I struggled with the category and applied a Content Advisory for the first time. It’s my most personal true story to date.

1/16/2023
The final installment of The Shopping Spree has dropped. I’m looking forward to reader response to how the story turned out, as it surprised me. If I get enough requests, Soma and his/her Masters will continue their journey. I’ve almost finished the first draft of Soma’s Journey: Virgin No More.

1/9/2023
A new year and new installments of The Pleasure Giver Chronicles and The Shopping Spree. I’m working on the last installment of The Shopping Spree and, once again, it’s going in an unexpected direction. And I’m working on my first Lilith story. It’s a bit different structurally; I hope you’ll enjoy it.

12/16/2022
“The Shopping Spree” is halfway home. I’ve published 3 of the anticipated 6 parts. Who knows? You might be running into Jim and the boys down the road. I certainly wouldn’t mind.

12/9/2022
I've published the first part of a small standalone series, "The Shopping Spree." It's an account of a long-standing fantasy of mine. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

12/2/2022
Life got in the way, but I'm back in the writing groove. Soma has made the transition to Pleasure Giver (PG for short). His ongoing journey of discovery will be told in The Pleasure Giver Chronicles. I hope you enjoy the journey, and that you'll feel free to comment on his ongoing development. He's already gone some places I didn't expect. I suspect that will continue.

4/3/2022
I've started the bridge series between my true life adventures and a fiction series starring Pleasure Giver. The Apotheosis of Soma is a four part series transitioning Soma's Journey to the Pleasure Giver Chronicles. I hope you enjoy them.

Location

North Carolina

Gender

Male

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
72Followers
309Following
178My Favorites
212My Comments
4Series Published

More About Me

Age

68

Orientation

Bisexual

Hobbies

Sensual Exploration, Classical Music, Conversation, Classic Films

Fetishes

Bondage, Crossdressing, Cbt, Submission, Oral Sex (giving), Stockings, Feet, Lingerie

Contact Author

Contact SomaSlave by clicking here.