All Comments on 'Bumpy Ride - The Making Of A Slut'

by Skei0

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
If she is a slut than no credit is due the fucker.

He's just another dildo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
FANTASTIC

This was one of the better stories i have ever read

XodanXodanabout 14 years ago
Great Story

The first part was great the second one two in short a great Serie.

Loved the sleeping witch could had been a little more developped.

Keep on writting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

hot! i enjoyed the turn around with the husband leading the naughtiness.

i stroked off to it.lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Anonini

I'm peculiar in that I no longer see it as a cheating wife story if the husband knows. And I start to lose interest and its no longer so hot if he knows before hand or does find out later, no matter if he objects or not.

It is a good story though. the group sex part was good, although I was finding

myself more interested in Kathy than the central wife in the story.

Nice one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yes, what about Kim?

We need a final chapter, at least between Geoff and Kim, to deal with the aftermath of the massive pounding she took. Where did she wakeup? How did she react? Did she split or stayed to explore a possible cure to her migraines? (Not making of real migraines, just people who fake them)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Deserved a zero for casual rape.

Drugging someone and then subjecting them to sex with multiple partners is a very nasty thing for a husband to do. Whatever fantasy perversion floats your personal boat is your business but non-consent should always be tagged in a story description. Warn your readers so they can avoid that stuff if it isn't their own quirk.

I'm not preaching at you about what not to write about, just tag it properly so we know to avoid stumbling across a casual act of trivialized rape in your story. It ain't my brand of smut. You also seemed to treat pseudo-gay sex casually, like the guy going down on a woman right after watching another man take his dripping dick out of her. Slightly gay is like slightly pregnant in a story - I'm not here to quibble details, just to ask for truth in the labeling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another fucking willing cuckold story

Pure trash. 1*

RavenwoodhunterRavenwoodhunterover 9 years ago
Well done!

Nice build up! Very well written! Very very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cuckold Eunuch Loser

The bitch is now in charge and she'll do as she pleases because he'll let her. He might as well turn gay OR drop her, get a divorce to start new with a worthwhile woman not a cum slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
in response to Anonymous' "Cuckold Eunuch Loser" 10/06/14

Wow Skei0! You write so well that this person looks like they took it to be a real account, and they had to saddle up and jump on their moral high horse to express and defend their narrow outlook of a character in a story - like they were living flesh. Hmm, so many butt-hurt feelings expressed in so few lines.

Don'tcha just love it when people come to an almost no holds barred erotic site, read a story they probably rubbed off to, then decry the values contained therein. "Post-peak" guilt, probably. (*If I shame the act, then I am not responsible...* a great religious doctrine)

Looks like someone will be putting on their glad-rags and going to Sunday school, but NOT confessing their licentious thoughts...

Now, with that rant aside, I enjoyed the story, and took it purely for the heat that it contained. No more, no less. A work of fiction. Next...

Well done, you!

Keep writing, you've got a great (and delightfully twisted) imagination.

Cheers, Robert.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A great treat

More Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot

Very hot.

thongs125thongs125almost 7 years ago
Very erotic

What a treat your story was to read.

I loved it. Thank you.

jbdeepjbdeepover 6 years ago
One of my absolute favorite stories!

I’ve always hoped for an extension to this story where Geofs wife starts remembering bits and pieces and putting two and two together with her sore ass gets him to tell her the whole story. Later she demands a repeat performance where she is the director and Kim is gangbanged.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 6 years ago
Wow!!

Wow!! Was all I could say. I have never liked stories of wife sharing, however this was different. I loved this story and all the other ones I've read from you. The difference was I think that when you did it in the car it wasn't with evil intent or some sort of revenge. What happened at the apartment was more spontaneous than planned on your part. Would love to have found out what happened when Geoff's wife finally woke up. Also if you went to Dave again. Anyway it was a great story. Keep on writing you have a great mind for this type of fiction. Hope to see part three very soon.

SubmissiveAudreySubmissiveAudreyover 5 years ago
Lucky Lady!

Idk HOW you get a husband like this, but I want mine to do this!! :D This story was so HOT! Looking for more from you soon ;)

travelerdaveltravelerdavelabout 4 years ago

Great follow up to Bumpy Ride. Very hot with her sitting on the guy trying to hide her groping and fucking. Super story

creampies4evercreampies4everover 3 years ago
Great Follow-up

All a wife needs is a little encouragement fro her husband to let that inner slut out. The story portrayed it well.

fishgetterfishgetterabout 3 years ago

Reaching around from behind me, his hands cupped my freshly exposed tits as they bounced around my chest and his pelvis>>>> Then later she had them covered? HOW?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great 2nd part!!! What's the 3rd part? Kim awakens as she feels the ending of Geoff's cumming in her ass. It wakes up something deep in Kim repressed for decades. She was the ass train tween of the neighborhood which she secretly loved. Meanwhile Kate fills her primal urge and nosedives into Kim's pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This should be in the nonconsent section. If you want to write about drugging someone and then raping them, that’s your prerogative, but please label it for what it is.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Excellent 'slut' and non-consent story...tho' the guys are also as big a sluts as Kate...men are as bad as women, even worse, yet we are 'study's, girls are SLUTS!!

Kim...hhhmmm, I like the 'awakening' idea another reader had...continuing the group sex among the friends...LOTS of nasty, fluid-flinging sex...girls made 'air-'right' multiple times...girls enjoying each other while the guys watch!

Five Stars...🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kate is such a hot slut. Fucking the guys in the car while her husband drives is very erotic

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 1 year ago

What a hot little continuation of the back seat story. Everyone got off and no one got hurt. You still need a good editor though. The mistakes and omissions derail a really erotic story line. Still a five 😊😊😊😊😊.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story with a great finally. Would love to knowhow it continues with Phil, Dave and Geoff and how many more times they all get together to fuck her and hopefully open her up for their friends too

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love slutty sluts. Reminds me of my ex wife who I shared often with friends and sometimes loaned her to horny friends who wanted to party with her. She would come home so fucked she could barely walk, and with cum all over her body

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very hot story, even though it needs better editing and proof reading. I would love to see it continue with Kim waking and joining in. I didn't care for her being drugged and raped.

m1km1n30m1km1n305 months ago

Bumpy ride was mostly naughty and fun, except for her using a sleeping man without his consent, which was not sexy.

Was enjoying the second part immensely thinking that the guys’ regular weed nights might never be the same now that everyone’s kinky side had gotten a happy taste of the possibilities.

Now, Kim being out cold and oblivious was okay with me even though her husband irresponsibly and selfishly drugged her. However, Kim’s unconscious, naked body being exposed to these four additional people without her knowledge put an instant damper on my mood. Then Geoff not only allowed two men to have sex and cum on her, respectively, he proceeded to cross one of her strong, personal boundaries by taking her anally. Wow.

This turned my stomach so suddenly and sharply, my enjoyment of the story died completely. The five others enjoying themselves and each other was great. Geoff’s absolute and unforgivable betrayal of Kim negated ALL of that.

That woman would have known as soon as she woke that she’d been violated. Where’s the third part where Geoff (AND the neighbors) had to face a devastated Kim who’d realized she wasn’t even safe with her own husband—much less his friends—which also meant she was no longer safe in her own home. If he did it once, he’d do it again. How would her trust even return to this relationship? Answer that before we dare to talk about her ever joining in their sex games.

ZambonilordZambonilord4 months ago

Very sexy! Nice work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous