Bum's Rush Ch. 04

Story Info
Brother & sister on a desert isle. Kidnappers + Moving Day.
12.9k words
4.79
10.9k
39

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~

This is a work of fiction that portrays its characters engaging in sex and sex-play. Any individual who is "getting busy" is old enough to do so.

~~~~~

This tale is tagged as Incest/Taboo and describes sexual activity between siblings. If that type of story is not for you, this is your last warning to turn aside.

~~~~~

Day 195

I made my rounds, checking on the various projects we had going on - and making repairs where needed.

By the time I saw the women, at lunch, Hestia and her mother had suits of clothing made like those of the rest of the women in our tribe.

Megan asked the two of them if they would like to join us for lunch and the woman (and the pre-teen princess) accepted.

Hestia's mom's name was a fairly new word for me. It was something like a small stream. In my mind, I called her "Brook" to be able to recall how to pronounce it.

Brook was impressed with the ovens and the efficiency with which the women could produce the bread required each day - which allowed them to move on to other tasks.

She asked several questions about the flour we were using. When I explained that I was buying it from a distant island, her face fell.

I told her about how we were in the process of growing our own wheat and she asked to see the fields.

Megan offered to take her later in the day. My sister was well aware of my plans - as well as all of the preparation and resources that went into the overarching project - and it would be better if I weren't seen hanging out with a woman who was not my bond-mate - although I would not have taken her without my sister anyway.

Once we had finished eating, we each returned to our tasks.

The hog pen was holding pretty well. I was surprised that the little porkers were not trying to root under the wall of their enclosure but - so far at least - they were satisfied snuffling around inside of their pen.

Finished with my tasks, I went to see Miriam and she assured me that she had stopped by to check on the sows and - from what she could tell - the breeding had taken. Based on my rough estimates, we could expect some baconettes to make an appearance in about four months.

After the evening meal, one of the young warriors asked for permission to marry one of the older teens. Her parents agreed.

The proposal made me think about what Megan had said - regarding the two old maids that would probably be making a move on Trace. I asked her how that was going.

She just smiled and said that it was a work in progress. So far, the two women seemed to feel that they would be better off to work together than to compete for his attention. The only real question was whether he, like the men of our tribe, would think that they were beneath him - and try for someone younger.

He was old enough that Megan thought it was unlikely that a village family would accept his proposal for the hand of a pretty young girl - especially if they were considered to be a good catch.

Since Trace's choices were fairly limited, Megan thought the women, who had set their sights on him, were probably just playing a waiting game.

The two ladies shared a hut already - which was another reason that it made sense for them to work together.

Even though proposing to two women at the same time was a little unusual, it wasn't like the whole tribe didn't already anticipate that it was coming - and their families would likely agree to the bonding because they didn't want the two of them complaining that they were keeping them from a man.

Megan said that Miriam had sweetened the pot a little by insinuating that she intended to allow both of the women to get at least two kids each off of the man - assuming Trace was up to the task.

My sister believed that this served a couple of Miriam's initiatives - broaden the gene-pool - and give two moderate-achievers something to work a little harder to obtain.

Meg implied that the cackling and clucking in the tribal "hen house" was close to an all-time high. The two women were motivated - and the rest of the women were responding well to their new-found perkiness.

At bedtime, Megan wanted to cuddle - so we kissed and caressed - and I made sweet love to my lovely sweet sister.

Day 196

Rowe asked about what to do with the poop from the birds. Apparently, it was accumulating fast enough that he wanted to forestall problems. I told him to try mixing it with fish scraps and saw-dust and soil - but that he would have to experiment with it. I explained that, if he got the combination right, it should make things grow bigger and better. He seemed to understand. He planned to try it on some of the veggies we were growing.

I made a few repairs to the playground equipment and then went to help clean fish at the lagoon. I'm not much of a fisherman but I'm pretty good with a knife. We were mostly chunking the meat up for chowder - but I cut a couple nice filets to show the butcher and Miriam.

I got sweet kisses from my sister at lunch - and a little alligator stew. The kisses came before the stew. Megan won't kiss me after I've eaten the stuff - until I've rinsed out my mouth. I still don't understand what she dislikes so much about the dish. I'd eat it all the time if it didn't cause problems that made my daily routine a little less routine.

Miriam brought over a bite of one of the filets that had grilled up nicely on her first attempt. She had, obviously, already tasted it because the seasoning she chose was pretty nice. I nodded and she took samples to her husband and the other elders.

In the afternoon, I went back to the lagoons and cut a few more filets.

Dinner time was - of course - an event - with the wedding of the young couple.

Megan and I got a little dancing in - and then I took her back to our place for a little horizontal-mambo.

Week 29

We've been on the island for 28 weeks - more than half of a year! Last night, I dreamed about the beach where we landed.

At breakfast, Miriam came over to suggest that I go scout out the very place I had dreamed about. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up when she said it.

I had already mentioned my dream to Megan. When she heard Miriam's words, her eyes bulged. When Miriam noticed her reaction, she just nodded to the two of us, knowingly, and hurried off to her next chore.

Even though - based on the shear craziness of my dream matching with Miriam's words - I wanted to take an entire platoon with me - I opted to keep my party small. I checked in with Hal and he said he thought that was the best approach.

He had not had any dreams but suggested we pack - and plan - as if we expected to run into trouble. He gave me two compound bows and several arrows to go with the knives, spears, and slings that every adult male - and - now - most of the teens - carried everywhere they went - regardless of their assigned task.

I asked Hal who I should take and the only person he named was Trace. I asked about Joshua and he just shrugged, like it was my choice but didn't really matter.

Since I had a bad habit of dragging the poor man off to almost everything I did, I decided to leave him out - this time.

When Hal learned that was the direction I was leaning, he suggested two of the older teens by name.

He said he thought the four of us would be the right group.

I gathered the others from their tasks and cruised by to check in with the elders - who - obviously - had already been visited by the elder female.

I stopped to see her next - to collect trail food. My adoptive mother gave me cheek-kisses as well.

A few hours later, I held up my hand, palm forward, as we approached the old campsite - telling the others to stay quiet and keep their eyes open.

Seeing no one around, I sent one of the boys up a nearby palm tree - to serve as a lookout - and went to investigate the coals that - even from where I was standing - seemed to still have heatwaves coming off of them.

The remnants of the fire weren't smoking - but they were warm enough to tell me that someone had probably cooked breakfast here.

I peeked through the brush - that led to the bay - to find a dinghy beached above the high-tide marks.

There wasn't much trash around the area so - whoever had been here was either considerate - or somewhat careful - but - if it had been me - I would have smothered the fire before I'd left.

Since the landing-craft indicated that somebody would be returning, we hung around and waited.

When the lookout's legs got tired, I took a turn up the palm.

I wasn't super proficient with the ankle-slings - but I could get by.

My watch didn't last as long as his, though, because my legs still weren't as strong as theirs - even after more than six months of living at their activity levels.

We had each taken a turn - and the first young man was back up the tree - when we heard talking - and he quickly slid down to join us.

There was no boat waiting - which suggested that they either had a pre-arranged time - or a signal of some kind - to catch their ride off the island.

I wanted to know what was up before I made a move - so we hid ourselves in the patches of thick brush - which we'd already picked out as hiding places - when we'd talked over what I thought would happen.

If I signaled the others, they would attack. The signal I'd arranged was simple - I would put an arrow through the biggest fucker of the bunch.

The voices got closer. The men (the voices we'd heard so far were male, at least) were making no attempt to be quiet - which was why we knew well in advance that they were approaching.

There were only two of them. They were talking about spying on one of the villages. Since they hadn't come down the path we used, I assumed it wasn't ours.

They talked about how many men they thought they needed - and how many girls they thought they could grab. From the sound of it, they planned to return the next day - but the leader seemed to be uncertain about whether or not he could get the number of men he needed by that time.

They talked as they passed us - close enough that we could have touched them - and then cut between the bushes to get to the beach.

I saw a signal flare fire into the air and - a few seconds later - we heard the ship start up - from somewhere beyond the point.

The men launched the lifeboat and paddled out into the lagoon. By the time they were in water deep enough for the ship, it had arrived to pick them up.

Once they had secured the dinghy, the charter fishing boat turned and departed. We did the same.

I considered heading in the direction they had come from - to see if I could figure out which village they had been to - but it was late enough - and I was ignorant enough of the geography of this place - that I didn't want to try to do all of that and still get back to give our report.

Back at the camp, Hal and the elder listened as we relayed what we had seen and heard.

Their directives were that we should stake out the camp until the kidnappers arrived, wait for them to start down the trail, and then take them out - silently - one at a time.

We waited for two long days with no sign of the kidnappers returning.

Assuming they wouldn't try landing at night, we hurried back to camp, each evening, just as darkness was falling.

We had considered heading back to camp once mid-morning hit - but worried that their team might pick a different time to land than before - so we stayed put.

The four members of my squad remained unchanged. We had gotten to know each other pretty well.

While we waited, we did a little wrestling and practiced with all of our equipment - spending hours on each type of weapon. Hal would have been proud of us!

Early on the third morning - not long after we'd taken our positions - we heard the big boat approaching.

We stayed in our hiding spots, watching the eight men - armed with pistols and shotguns - pass through the camp.

The guy in the rear of their group was either the smartest bastard I'd ever seen - or the most nervous. His head was on a pivot the whole time.

Our plan to trail them and pick them off was not going to work as long as this guy was still alive.

I signed to my team members that we were staying put and we waited until the hunting-party was well away before we assembled to figure out our new plan.

At the moment, the only options I could come up with were to somehow get in front of them - and pick off the weasel as they passed - which would make the others easier to deal with - or do that in reverse - when they returned.

We didn't know where they were headed - so anticipating their outbound path was exponentially difficult; that left catching them on the way back.

On their previous venture, the two scouts had been gone for hours before they returned - but how long had they hidden and spied - and how long had it taken them to travel to the village and back?

There were more men than they had originally talked about - which led me to believe that the scouts hadn't really done a thorough job of evaluating the village's defenses.

They had also remarked that they thought their quick-grab was only going to net them three or four girls.

Their logic seemed to be that they'd have double the men they needed - one to snatch - and one to defend.

Even then, that suggested that they didn't think there would be a lot of resistance - so maybe my wild-ass guesses were completely off-base.

My theory was that we'd have four unencumbered fighters to deal with - and four of them who were holding hostages. I thought we really needed three times our number to overwhelm them without risk to our warriors - or the girls.

I wanted backup. Never send one; always travel in pairs - so I sent Trace and the older teen - suggesting they move with as much speed as possible.

I told them to go straight to Hal - and then get some food & water and chill out - and leave the arms-master to gather the additional ten warriors I thought we needed.

They set off at a jog. Trace was older than me - but he was still quick. He was the only one of the scouts or warriors - from Hestia's village - who had succeeded in getting the drop on our pickets.

His companion was close to being an adult - but still had the energy of a kid - so I had no doubt that he'd be able to keep up with Trace.

Just over three hours later, we heard a sizeable force coming from our village. Hal was leading the way - with a dozen or so behind him - including the two members of my squad that I had told to stay behind. They just smiled at me when I shook my head at them.

We showed the weapons-master the path the kidnappers had taken. He posted scouts and started laying out the plan. I warned him about Mr. Twitchy and he made sure he factored him into the design.

Six team members were in charge of snatching the hostages. They each had a teammate ready to defend them.

Once the girls were out of the picture, the rest should be a walk in the park.

Of course, Hal had made sure that we had more than enough bodies - just to play it safe.

Less than an hour after Hal finished going over the plan, we heard voices - and yelling - and everybody got into position.

Hal's plan worked flawlessly - far better than we could have hoped.

Mr. Twitchy was the only one who even raised his firearm before being killed. None of them fired a shot.

There were six girls - so the nervous rear-guard and the guy in the front were the only ones that didn't have their hands full when they got to our positions.

The snatchers had moved on Hal's signal - and their defenders had simply looped their ropes (the ones they always carried) around the men's necks - as the girls were yanked from their hands - and garroted them. Each of them had dropped their weapons immediately in an attempt to remove the thong that was keeping them from breathing.

The front guard - and the weasel fellow in the back - each got a couple spears and a couple arrows stuck in them for their trouble.

The girls, once released, ran to Trace - and clung to him. He confirmed that he recognized each one of them from his old tribe.

We relieved the corpses of anything useful and rigged up some travoises to make dragging the bodies easier.

I suggested just burying them in the sand - but Hal & Trace wanted to take them back to the village with us.

The men had been careless about their passage through the jungle - so following their trail to Trace's former village was no significant challenge.

Hal was a superb tracker and - when they'd crossed a small stream - he'd had no difficulty picking their trail back up on the other side.

It took us a couple hours - but we walked into the village late that afternoon to return the girls to their families - and hand the corpses over to Hestia's dad.

Hal suggested that their might be a reprisal - since we'd left the dinghy on the beach - and that the chief should consider keeping a watch for a few days.

As usual, he was full of himself and acted like Hal should know better than to give advice to the tribal leader.

We left them to their own devices and headed for home - arriving well after the evening meal.

Hal had sent the two teens back home - from the killing-ground - to let our people know what we were doing. The women - the bond-mates for the members of our team - were waiting - with food in-hand - for us at the edge of camp.

Most of us got kisses that were hotter than our food - when they saw us.

We gathered at the central fire and tried to stay fairly quiet as we shared the food with our women - who had deliberately fasted until we were safely home.

As soon as the chief and his wife had gotten the executive summary from Hal, they had headed off to bed.

For that reason, they were not there to see my sister acting inappropriately with me as we ate our meal.

I was starving - and so was she - but she was sitting in my lap - facing me - and her undergarment may or may not have shifted to the side enough that my stiff cock - which had escaped my loincloth - with just a little help from my sexy sibling - was half-buried in her gripping twat.

The half of my penis that was stuffed up my sister's pussy was getting a significant amount of stimulation as she wiggled around on my lap - moaning - I would assume - because of how good the food was.

The extra watches at the beachfront had messed with our schedule and we were both a little horny.

I ate too fast and ended up with the hiccups. Between that and my pussy-slicked cock hanging half-way out of my loincloth as my sister drug me to our hut, several of my buddies had a good time laughing at my predicament - but not for long - because their females seemed to have the same mindset as mine.

Megan shoved me onto the bed, fished my cock the rest of the way out of my covering, pulled her undergarment to the side, and mounted me.

It was a wild, sexy ride and I loved it. I succeeded in getting her breasts freed just before she got me off - and sucked her nipples hard as I spewed my seed into her.

She gasped and her body trembled as the last few blasts of nut-butter shot into her. I switched to the other nipple to see if I could leave a hickey on that one.

Her fingers were twined through my hair and she was about to scalp me - but she felt amazing - and the sounds she made, when she came, just made me want to try to go another round.

She seemed to be as exhausted as me, though, because we'd hardly kissed at all before I woke up - the next morning - to find her still in my arms - and her lips still puckered for another kiss.

Hestia and Brook joined the two of us for breakfast to go back over everything I knew. Thankfully, Trace stopped by as well - knowing that the two of them would be full of questions once they heard that the kidnappers had been to their village.