Bum's Rush Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had nearly squeezed my head off my shoulders with her thighs - battling through two orgasms - before squirting a little on the third one - and finally releasing me. I had gone after her clit once more but she had shoved me away, laughing, yelling that I was going to kill her.

I wiped my face clean and cuddled in next to my beautiful sister-bride to kiss her and tell her how much she meant to me.

We talked about the trip, the condo, and the news that Miriam had managed to solve dad's impotency - and mom was now pregnant with our sibling.

Week 31

I woke up thinking about the work-boat - and how exposed it was - if the kidnappers decided to attack from the lagoons again.

Miriam didn't say anything - but nodded to me as I headed to talk to the elders before breakfast. When I had shared my concerns with them, they told me to get whomever I needed and to move the cargo-transport to wherever I thought was best.

After breakfast, I climbed up to the treehouse to refresh my brain on what the layout was - and what my options were. I went to lookout point to assess things from there as well.

There was a shallow channel - between the men's lagoon and the women's - that was sheltered behind a large rocky point. I wasn't sure what the boat's draft was, but I was hoping it would clear.

I grabbed a dinghy, paddled out to the work-boat, tied it on, climbed aboard, cast off from the anchorage, and started the engine.

I eased the boat over to the shallow channel - watching the sandbar closely. We were at low tide so - if this worked - that should mean that we could come and go as we needed. If not, I would have to try again at high tide - and we'd only be able to take the small ship out when the tide was in. That wasn't optimal - but it would still work.

It drug & scraped a little - and chills went up my back - but I just kept the throttle pushed forward gently and the small waves eventually bounced me across the shallowest point.

The women's lagoon was sheltered by the rocky point and a reef with breakers that made their bathing area much calmer than the men's side. Generally, it also meant that they didn't see too many sharks prowling around.

Given women's monthly cycles, I had wondered about how they avoided predatory complications. That appeared to be the answer.

Megan later informed me that the women's counsel routinely reminded the girls and women that - when they were menstruating - they should carry water up on the beach - and shower off there - rather than soaking in the lagoon.

I dropped the two anchors - to keep the boat in place but - honestly - the tides were the only thing that were going to bother the craft where I had parked it now.

I climbed into the dinghy, paddled it back to the men's side, and stored it. The only witnesses to the whole operation were a few women who were doing laundry.

I stopped to visit Miriam on the way back, to update her, and she already knew what I had been up to. She informed me that the elders had decided to post spotters at the treehouse and lookout point.

I stopped to visit Hal. He had already talked to the elders as well - and was on his way to the lagoon trail to see how he wanted to set up scouts, defenders, and the response-teams.

I knew he still didn't want to hear my idea about growing a thicket between the lagoons and the village - but I was super nervous about how exposed we were from that direction.

The positive side was that these people always seemed to go for the established trails. We would definitely have an advantage in the brush - but I didn't like how little jungle separated the lagoon from the east side of the village.

As we traversed the trail, picking out points where groups of tribesman could easily hide to attack, I tried to evaluate every outcome and possibility.

Hal saw where I had sheltered the work-boat and suggested we move a couple canoes - to there as well.

We could wade out to the work-boat easily enough - so the two of us grabbed canoes & paddles and brought them over to be tethered to the cargo-boat.

We climbed out and waded back to the shallow channel that separated the lagoons. Hal looked over everything - but didn't offer any suggestions or corrections - so I figured I'd done alright.

We looked up at the sound of a large boat approaching. Seeing that it was still a good distance away, we headed down the trail until we were out of sight - and then ducked into the brush - working our way back towards the lagoon until we could observe what was happening without giving ourselves away.

The boat came in just close enough for us to see a guy with a pair of binoculars looking over the shoreline. I explained to Hal what the guy had in his hands.

The boat stayed for several minutes - the spotter talking to two or three others on the ship - and then they revved the engine back up and took off.

Once they were gone, Hal & I went back to the trail and returned to the lagoon.

Standing on the beach, we looked back and forth - across the jungle foliage - determining whether or not the attackers were able to see a means of easy entry other than the trail. Even though I still worried about them choosing another approach, the path was their easiest route by far.

The lookouts, obviously, had seen and heard what Hal & I had - and all of the warriors had assembled at the central fire.

Hal led the men down the trail and held a short training session where he laid out the plan and pointed out the positions - assigning various tribesmen to their spots and their roles.

Back at camp, he took us along the eastern edge of the village, pointing out hidey-holes and areas of concern.

I knew he was less worried about this than I was - but it relieved no small amount of my stress that he was giving the villager men enough information so that a decent response could be mounted.

It seemed fairly obvious - at least to me - that they were scouting us. In the past, that had always preceded an attack.

After dinner, Miriam handed my sister a coconut mug full of liquid and whispered in her ear. My incestuous bride took my hand and led me to our hut - where I opened the door for her to step inside.

"Miriam is concerned about your stress-levels," she informed me, grinning. She held the mug for me to sniff its contents - it was fuck-juice. "She told me to split this with you - and then keep you distracted for the night."

She handed me the mug and quickly undressed. Once she was gloriously naked, she reclaimed the cup, drank half of it, and then dribbled a little between her taut breasts.

I scooped her into my arms and dove in to capture the runnels of liquid with my tongue before they got to her cute little belly button.

She gasped and giggled - and then complained that I was jostling her too much - since she was still holding my share of the aphrodisiac beverage.

I took the mug from her, drained it in one huge swallow, and hugged her - pulling her lips to mine - as the intoxicating liquid ignited flames in my eyes, my skin, my chest, and my groin.

By the time I was naked - and had carried my beautiful sister to the bed - my cock was aching with need.

I'm sure we sounded like a pack of wild animals as we cursed, growled, keened, screamed, moaned, whined, groaned, and gasped.

I thought my brain was going to explode as I dumped the first load of semen into her.

She was already working on another orgasm and rolled me onto my back, hammering her needy twat onto my stiff rod - pushing for the next climax.

We were grunting and sweating, fucking and kissing, wrestling and writhing.

The fuck-juice had turned my sister into even more of a goddess than usual - her body luminescent. I couldn't get enough of plowing my never-ending hard-on in & out of her grasping cunt.

Every part of her anatomy was beautiful, every touch was electrifying, and every kiss was intoxicating.

I groped each part of her amazing body I could reach. I tasted her, massaged her, teased her, and clung to her.

Over a period of at least two hours, I came inside of Megan's pussy at least three times before I passed out - exhausted. I have no clue how many times she came - or how long she continued to ride my fuck-pole after I lost consciousness.

I did not dream of pirates or kidnappers; I didn't dream at all.