Bum's Rush Ch. 07

Story Info
Brother & sister on a desert isle. Paul's leg. Nina begins.
11.2k words
4.79
11.9k
32

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~

This tale is tagged as Incest/Taboo and describes sexual activity between siblings. If that type of story is not for you, this is your last warning to turn aside.

~~~~~

~~~ Week 37 (cont'd) ~~~

Early the next morning, Megan and I went down to the beach to clean up. By the time we return to the huts, we could hear the sounds of our guests waking up. I helped Megan warm up the bread and we got out the bowls of fruit that Miriam had left with us.

Looking at the tired faces of our visitors, I wondered if I should have bought some coffee. They were all moving a little slowly. Each of them had smiles on their faces - tired smiles - but they were smiling - especially when they looked at their partners.

After visiting the latrine, Johnny stepped over and asked, "What was that shit?"

I laughed softly and said, "Miriam's secret recipe."

"Man, we could trade that stuff for solid gold bars!"

I grinned at him and turned to face his sister as she approached.

"I need a bath," Nina said, giggling. "I've got Johnny's shit everywhere. They're gonna need to throw that bedding out."

Johnny's cheeks pinked, and I laughed.

"Head down to the beach," I told her. "Once you're reasonably clean, we'll hike over and explore the peninsula."

She grabbed her brother's hand, gave him a kiss on the lips, and led him towards the water.

Mom & dad came out, used the latrine, and sat around the fire.

"Coffee?" mom asked.

"Sorry," I said. "I didn't even think about it."

"How do you survive?" she asked, massaging her temples.

"Endorphins and adrenaline mostly," I replied. "How'd you sleep?"

Megan chuckled as mom raised her eyebrows and looked at dad - who blushed a little.

"Soundly," she said, finally, smiling sweetly at her husband before turning that smile back towards me.

I returned her smile.

"Johnny and Nina are rinsing off, down at the beach," I told her. "When they return, I'm going to take them on a hike over to try to map out how Nina thinks this will work. If y'all want to come along, you can. Otherwise, Meg can hang out here with you guys until we come back. I expect we'll leave here around noon and grab a late lunch in Panama City before we drop you back at the airport."

"We'll visit with Megan, if that's alright," mom said.

My sister nodded.

Mom took a bite of the fruit and her eyes shot open.

I laughed and said, "It's a lot better when it hasn't ripened in the hold of a ship as it makes its way to the grocery store."

Her plate was soon empty.

Johnny and Nina returned and changed their clothes. I grabbed the machetes, the rope, and the marker poles - along with the backpack that I'd originally been wearing when Megan and I had first landed here. It was filled with all of the survival gear I'd brought with me to the island and should have most everything we'd likely need for our trek. We each grabbed water-skins. I picked up a small bag of rations - as well - just in case. We headed north.

The peninsula ended up being slightly larger than I had estimated. That meant that we'd have plenty of room to create a visitor space that would be completely obscured from the huts - and the rest of the island. We'd need to build a trail for the tourists to get back & forth to the beach - but that's the only time they would really be visible. We found an area along the east side of the bay that would work for a dock. The dock would be used both for the construction and for loading/unloading tourists. We marked off the area with the poles. The whole peninsula area was elevated above the beach and surrounded by rocky a coastline. We'd need to figure out a solution to the lack of beach access - but the views were amazing.

We talked over infrastructure needs and how to manage the resources we had available - as well as what would need to be constructed. By the time we got back, Nina was practically salivating about starting the project. She was already working to figure out what she needed to delegate back home so that she could live down here to manage things.

By late morning, we were on the work-boat once more, and heading back to the mainland. I'd grabbed the rebreathers and water-scooters. I stored the rest of the stuff in the hut figuring that - if anybody discovered it - they'd probably just leave it alone.

I hollered at Alfonso on the radio as we made our way through the harbor and into his section of slips. He met us on the dock. Nina immediately started going over the list of boats she would need. He assured her that, by the time she returned, he would have everything she needed. He didn't have the capability to build the dock that we required so he gave her a couple names.

She asked for his recommendation - as well as his reasoning - and nodded as he explained which one he would pick and what their strengths were. He admitted that it was a distant cousin. Nina told him that she preferred using family because it was easier to hold them accountable. He nodded and smiled. She thanked the boat seller and we walked over to meet up with Jorge.

Nina gave the driver the address for Alfonso's cousin and we stopped there next. My stomach was complaining but it didn't make much sense to back-track since he was located along the waterfront as well. Soon enough, she was back and looking ecstatic - both with her impression of the business owner himself - and their ability to provide what we needed.

I told Jorge to find us some grub and he picked yet another street-side collection of food vendors. We each got something different and shared bites back and forth, deciding on which ones we liked best. Megan and Nina ended up switching meals but everything was totally edible and I was uncomfortably full by the time we headed for the airport.

When we stopped, I looked up to notice that Jorge had pulled up in front of the bank I used. I leaned over the seats to ask him what he was doing. He said that - if we were going to be, basically, running a construction project down here - we might want a local bank. Nina agreed. Megan let me out and I headed in with 'Planner' to introduce her to the bankers. A half-hour later, they had her business card and she had theirs - along with an account number and routing numbers to get funds transferred over.

At the airport, Nina grabbed Jorge and kissed both of his cheeks - before handing him a $100 bill. After she'd thanked him (and he had added her number to his phone) he waited with the car while Megan & I took our visitors to the departures desk to check-in.

We exchanged hugs & kisses with mom & dad. I shook hands with Johnny. Nina finished her hug with Megan, wrapped me in her arms, and delivered a scorching kiss. Megan swatted her on the ass and Johnny's sister giggled while still holding me close. Turning to my sister, she grinned and said, "Everything you two thought you owed me is wiped out. I can't believe I'm building a resort on a fucking desert island!" She gave me one more squeeze and stepped back, grabbing Johnny's hand and swinging it back and forth like a schoolgirl.

"I'll be back two weeks from today. Alfonso's cousin says we'll have the dock built within a day or two. After that, we can start bringing in the equipment and materials we'll need."

"Do you want to stay at the huts?" I asked.

"As cool as that was, I'm going to need a real bathroom and a real shower," she admitted, a little embarrassed smile on her face. "Alfonso's got a house-boat that he's renting me. I told him to find me a cook. He assured me he'll have everything worked out by the time we get back."

"She's letting you come too?" Megan asked Johnny, grinning at him.

"Sounds like it. Guess I'll have to adapt," he replied, laughing.

"Alfonso is getting us a floating bunkhouse for the cousins to live in while they're down here. I plan to bring them down in shifts. They'll work from sun-up to sun-down for two weeks and then cycle out. They're going to be fighting each other to see who gets to come down first. Can you get us some more of the rebreathers & water-scooters? Maybe I'll give them a day or two of down-time before they cycle home."

"I'll call my guy," I told her, smiling.

She laughed and said, "I still can't fucking believe this shit!"

I glanced over at mom & dad, who were still waiting, and told Nina & Johnny that they probably needed to be moving. They headed off still holding hands.

In the taxi, I called the sporting-goods store and ordered a dozen rebreathers and scooters - along with extra batteries and a charging-station.

I called the liaison agency and asked how Nettle was doing. I told them that I might be getting back to them at some point in the future about the possibility of hiring a couple people who knew the islanders' language, Spanish, and maybe English. They said they would be happy to add us to their list of potential employers and to just let them know.

Luis told me that they were still working on getting the buoys. I told him that we would be starting construction at the northern peninsula and asked if we needed to give him any other information. He said he would check and get back to me if they did. Since it was nearly impossible to get them out to the island, I didn't expect there to be a problem - I just wanted to make sure we didn't leave anything to chance.

By the time we returned to the village, they were wrapping up the evening meal. Megan and I grabbed some leftovers. Miriam sat with us and asked how our visit had gone. She hugged Megan when her face lit up, talking about the chance to sit and chat with mom & dad. I admitted to her that I was worried about building this "village" for outsiders and she waved me off. She told me that she knew I would take care of it - that I would look out for the village - all of the villages. She asked about how mom's pregnancy was going and - noticing an ornery glimmer in her eye - I asked why she'd left the fuck-juice. She, of course, just shrugged and laughed. Megan told her that we'd only taken sips and left the rest for the visitors. She nodded and smiled, squeezing my sister's hand.

"They will visit again?" she asked, smiling as if she already knew the answer.

I nodded and said, "After 'Planner' gets the village built, they should have time to visit before the baby arrives."

"Your little sister should be born here," she said.

Megan raised her eyebrows at the village matron's revelation regarding the gender of our as-yet-unborn sibling - and Miriam just smiled in return.

"We'll ask her," I promised, "but she'll probably want to be at home." I wasn't sure how to explain hospitals to Miriam.

She nodded once more - before standing, giving Megan and me hugs, and heading off to round up the village chief and shuttle him off to bed.

As we lay on our bed in our hut, Megan asked, "How much does she know that she doesn't even mention?"

"I have no clue but, from everything we've seen so far, she's never been wrong."

"Should we tell mom what Miriam said?" she asked.

I thought about it for a bit, flipped on my phone, and sent Megan a text that said, "Miriam says mom's having a girl."

"What'd you do that for?" she asked.

"Now, we'll wait to see how long before they tell mom the baby's gender," I replied, smiling. "We'll tell her to let us know as soon as she finds out and then we can send her a screen-shot of the text - with the date & time on it."

My sister laid on top of me, her hips resting between my thighs, as I tickled, rubbed, and teased up and down her back - from her neck to her gorgeous ass. Soon she was snoring softly. I leaned forward, kissed her forehead, and closed my eyes.

~~~ Week 38 ~~~

Piglets!

The village moms have had to renew the warnings - to the younger members of the tribe - to stay out of the pig-pens. We've also had to limit the times of day that the kids can go see the sows with their litters. We only ended up with a single stillborn one. Getting in to retrieve that was a bit of a challenge. Although it probably could've just been added to the feeding-area, I opted to bury it - not sure about what had caused its demise.

Miriam visited the pens and declared that everything looked and felt like she thought it should. We used some of the straw - from the wheat harvest - to provide bedding for the mamas and their littles.

Hestia's dad showed up around mid-morning. He asked Brook to come back to the village to live. At the midday meal, she came over and thanked Megan and me for everything we had done for their family. Trace volunteered to help them get the hammocks hooked up so I jogged down to our hut and returned with those.

Hestia got a little teary-eyed as she came over to tell Megan and me that she was going home with her parents. I promised her that we would come visit. She warned me that she was going to lobby her father to have me and Paul come over and build a playground for their kids. I hugged her close and told her that was fine with me. Her dad and Micah would just need to work out the details. They headed off soon after. Trace's girlfriends gave him hugs & kisses before he left.

Now that we had extra water-scooters, Paul, Joshua, and I tagged along with the pearl divers for the afternoon. It took me a few minutes to explain how the rebreathers worked but then we were off. When we returned, you couldn't wipe the grin off of the face of the one-legged villager. Naomi later told Megan that he talked about the experience for hours that night.

~~~

Miriam pulled me aside. She had a few suggestions for things to add to the northern outpost to make meal-prep easier. Since I didn't expect us to be there that often, I wasn't worried about it. She was insistent that I needed to build a small bread oven and set up a kitchen area. My bigger concern was finding fresh water. When she was done giving me a list of things she wanted built, I headed off to talk to Paul. He suggested I talk to Rowe about the water.

When I went to talk to him, he said that - if we hadn't already found a freshwater pool around the vicinity - we might need to dig a well. If it came down to that, I'd probably add that to the list of things Nina was working on. I hadn't seen the villagers digging anything other than crocodile pits - and I wasn't excited about the idea of putting somebody down a deep hole and running the risk of burying someone alive. She was going to need to figure out a solution for Visitor Village - which is what I had taken to calling the project she was working on. We would just leech off of whatever she came up with.

Hell, we could probably build a rainwater collector and grab enough during the rainy season to last the rest of the year - we'd just need a place to store it. Speaking of that, I needed to warn Nina about the 7-8 weeks each year that was almost 100% rain. If mom & dad weren't as interested in snorkeling and that kind of thing, that season might be the time for them to come down - freeing up the prime spaces for paying customers.

Megan and I talked through things as we snuggled. As I rubbed my hand over her growing baby-bump, I wondered why Miriam had told us the gender of our sibling but not that of our child. I wondered if mom would name our sister after Miriam. If we had a girl, maybe Pearl would be a good name? Megan was non-committal on the subject. She kissed me softly and we fell asleep holding each other.

~~~

Trace returned to the village around mid-morning. He said he'd had no problem installing the hammocks. I asked him what the temperament seemed like in the village, now that Nettle was gone. He was hesitant to say too much negative about his old chief but he thought that, overall, things were much better.

After lunch, I was getting ready to head off to go scout for freshwater somewhere near the outpost when Megan came over, saying that Miriam had sent her to accompany me. I was tempted to return to the hut to grab my survival pack but my sister said we wouldn't need it.

The path north was getting pretty worn from all of the recent traffic - as well as the scouts rotating between the village and the outpost when we were watching for the traffickers. When we were about half-way to the outpost, I swung off the path to the right - moving through the brush - trying to watch for hazards - and looking for freshwater pools. I didn't see any rocky formations, so chancing upon a small waterfall was unlikely. Still, the jungle was thick enough that I couldn't see far. Hell, I might completely miss the water I was looking for if I didn't notice the signs. Having lived on the island now for more than eight months, I was getting better or having a better feel for where I might find it though. Game trails would lead to water eventually.

When we got to the huts, I checked the supplies - just to see if anybody had messed with things. Nothing had been touched. We used the latrine, ate from our rations, drank some water, and then headed back - angling to the right of the path once again - to cover the other side of the trail.

It was going to be well past dark by the time we returned to the village but there wasn't much I could do about it. Moving through the brush was time-consuming. Looking for water made the process even slower.

It was nearly dusk when I spotted a game-trail that looked like it was probably used by some of the small deer, anteaters, and maybe some smaller crocs. I followed it, assuming I'd find water soon.

We'd traveled about a hundred paces when I came upon an oddly flat area. Just as I paused to look closer, we startled a couple of large birds from where they'd been nesting for the night. Megan gasped, grabbed my shoulders, and I took a step forward to catch my balance - and felt the ground give way beneath my foot. The flat area had been a bamboo lattice covered in palm branches - concealing one of our crocodile pits. My sister and I collapsed into a pile at the bottom. Thank the spirits that we didn't land on any of the bamboo poles.

None of the long bamboo canes were big enough for me to build a ladder. Megan tried standing on my shoulders but she couldn't find anything to grab a hold of to pull herself up. We were far enough from the village that yelling wouldn't do us any good. My ego argued against that idea as well; the last thing I needed was for some of the teenagers to have to come rescue the 'pale warrior' for blundering into a crocodile trap!

Megan tried standing on my shoulders at the other end of the pit as well but still couldn't find anything to grab onto. As she slid back down my body, my nostrils filled with her sweaty, musky scent and my dick started swelling. I grabbed one of her breasts, used the other arm to pull her close, and kissed her hard.

"Mikey!" she complained.

"We're stuck for the night, you're a sexy bitch, and - I guess - I must be a little horny," I replied.

Apparently that was all the incentive she needed. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders, her legs around my waist, and attacked my lips with her own.

I reached under her skirt to find that she wasn't wearing a breech-cloth. No big surprise. I pulled my loincloth to the side, fisted my growing cock, rubbed it up my sister's slit to bump her clit, and then slid it back down to squeeze it into the mouth of her pussy - which was already welcoming me.

"Fuck, yes!" she moaned as I shoved my way into her tight twat.

She used one hand to hold herself upright and used the other to lift her top so she could pinch and pull her perfect breasts. I kissed wherever she put my mouth - her lips, her jaw, her neck. She growled as I kissed and nibbled the side of her neck - just under her ear - and then turned her head for me to give the other side equal treatment.

My hands were filled with her ass - which I was using to raise and lower her body - and her exquisite cunt - sliding its amazing tension up & down my aching sex-prod.