Bum's Rush Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God! I fucking love you, sis," I moaned.

Crocodiles are nocturnal hunters. I had no clue whether the sounds we were making would drive a crocodile away - or draw them closer. The only thing we had going for us was that the pit had been uncovered.

The thrill of fucking my sister - combined with the danger - had my balls aching to spew.

"Mikey..." she keened, as she came on me, her pussy clenching.

I tried to bite the inside of my jaw - to use the pain to push back my climax - to wait for her next one - but it was no use. I gasped as my prick belched and began pumping my seed into my sister's pussy. I pulled her down onto my sperm-spigot and held her there - attempting to seed her womb once again.

"Fuckkk!" I growled.

I bit the side of Megan's neck and looked down to where she was still pinching one of her nipples between her fingertips. The ends of her fingers had gone white.

I realized I could see her hands more plainly and looked up into the sky. The clouds had cleared and the nearly-full moon was shining down on us.

I saw a palm trunk leaning over the pit, kissed my sister hard, and told her she needed to stand on her own. She was still weak-kneed but she stood - using the wall of the pit as a support.

I grabbed my rope, stood under the palm, and threw my line. It took me three tries but I got the end of it to fall back to me. I tied a rescue-knot in the end and hoisted myself up & out. Megan threw our stuff up to me and I sent the loop back down to her, telling her how to wrap it around herself. A couple minutes later, we were both out.

I headed back towards where I knew the path should be and ten minutes later, we were on the trail, with a bright moon to light our way. Another half-hour brought us to the village.

I was still high on adrenaline, so I talked Megan into grabbing our swimsuits and heading to the lagoons. We rinsed out our clothes, skinny-dipped and kissed in the light surf, and then put on our swimsuits to head home. We hung up our wet clothes - and our suits - and collapsed onto the mattress to kiss & cuddle until we fell asleep.

~~~

I made a trip to the mainland to get the supplies Miriam had told me to buy.

I checked in with Nina. She had rented office space from Alfonso and had sent one of the cousins (Alma) down to run things. I stopped in to introduce myself to Alma and give her the contact info for all of the suppliers and others that I dealt with: Luis, Jorge (whom she'd already met), the transitional agency, and the bank.

She had a small apartment and Jorge was playing Door Dash as well as shuttle for her. Alma said he'd already proposed to her twice but she was pretty sure the man was just making sure they kept him on the short-list for when they needed rides or deliveries.

I told Alma about the rainy season. She had already been collecting some of that information to help Nina coordinate things but made sure to write it down because that would affect visitors - and they'd need to be warned ahead of time.

I told her I was going to be dropping things off at the huts and asked if she needed anything delivered out that way but she said she didn't have anything at that point.

She said Nina was wrapping up the delegation of all the US projects and that she and Johnny were still planning to be down the following week to get started on the pier. Alma said she expected about a dozen workers to come in with the siblings - just to get started on moving trees and mapping things out. Nina was already working with architects to design the resort. The job-skills for the initial crew would range from simple laborers to landscapers - and from engineers to naturalists to architects. Alma said all of the cousins were excited. Nina was just working to make sure she had the skills on-site at all times to be able to manage every phase of the project.

Nina was also working to make sure that the hand-off between crews was well-coordinated. Alma said that Nina was planning to have crews work for two weeks - take a day to meet with the incoming crew to hand off tasks - then they'd have two days of free-time. At that point, they'd cycle home and the maids could come in to clean up before the next crew came in. Alfonso had secured two bunkhouse boats to house the work-crews. For three days - each two weeks - both boats would be filled. The housekeepers would then have a little over a week to get things ready for the next team to come in.

I asked Alma if she wanted to ride out and spend a night at the huts. She said Nina was keeping her busy at the moment but that she'd already been promised to be the first to stay on the island both before and after the resort had been completed.

I told her that - the next time I came in - I'd bring Megan along. Looking at my phone, I realized I needed to get moving if I was going to get my cargo dumped off at the outpost and get the work-boat back to the mooring before the evening meal. I said goodbye to Alma and hurried back to the boat - to find that, once again, Alfonso was working hard to make sure I was happy.

The boat buyer was absolutely through the roof with how things were going with Nina. He also told me that the police had contacted him about setting the buoys. They were supposed to get them to him the following week. We chatted for a few minutes before he caught me checking the time once too often and bade me farewell.

On the way out of the harbor, I checked on Nettle. They said she was doing well. They said to give her a couple more weeks and then she'd probably be able to have a visitor. I thought maybe Megan and I would visit first - to see how things looked. Maybe - after that - Hestia could visit. I wasn't really sure Rumor or Brook needed to fight through the massive culture-shock to have five minutes with their daughter. When Hestia came, maybe I'd ask her about shooting a quick video of the two of them and showing that to their parents. Maybe I could ask Miriam about that.

I dumped off the stuff to build a small kitchen at the outpost and headed home. Home. It really did feel like this was where I - we - were supposed to be.

I swear - when my sister stood up to give me a hug as I came in to the central fire - her baby-bump was twice the size that it had been before. When I told her that, she complained that I was calling her fat. I hugged her tightly and told her that she wasn't fat - she was carrying my fat, little baby. She giggled and cried at the same time and I kissed her tears away.

Miriam came over and told her to be strong for the baby - but ruined her chastening by giving my sister cheek-kisses and a powerful hug. She leaned down and chattered to my child. I only caught about half of what she was saying.

"Do you want to know?" she asked Megan.

I assumed she was asking about the gender. I looked to my sister to see what she would decide.

She bit her lower lip and shook her head no.

Miriam nodded and smiled, hugging her again.

I asked Miriam about using the "magic box" to take a video of Hestia visiting Nettle - to show their parents - instead of taking them to the mainland. She suggested waiting a little longer. She said to wait another couple months before taking Hestia. She said we'd look for an excuse to have the princess visit - so that her parents wouldn't know she was going there. Miriam thought it was still a little too soon to reinsert the prickly-princess back into her parents' lives. She felt they needed a little more time to get their village back on-track. That was the closest I'd ever heard her to saying something negative about the other village so I dropped the subject.

~~~

The next day, I sat at breakfast - with Megan - trying to decide how long I should wait to head up to the outpost to work on the kitchen. I told my sister that I really didn't NEED Paul there - but I'd gotten so used to having him around that he'd become something of a crutch for me. I laughed. The one-legged villager was my crutch. I didn't want to force him to make the trip - but I wanted him there.

"It's too bad he doesn't have a peg-leg," Megan said. "He's crazy fast on the crutches you made. He'd be absolutely unstoppable if he had a prosthetic leg."

I grabbed my sister and kissed her hard. She giggled but looked at me like I was crazy.

I wolfed down my food and went to find Paul, telling Megan to grab rations and water-skins and meet us at the lagoon.

I convinced Naomi that I needed to steal her husband as soon as he was done eating. I told her we probably wouldn't be back until the evening meal.

An hour later, I dropped Megan off to chat with Alma and Jorge drove Paul & I to the medical facility that Alfonso thought would be our best bet. Paul grumbled that he wasn't getting biscuits & gravy. I didn't want to spoil the surprise so I told him that if he'd be quiet and do what I told him, we'd get some on the way home.

A couple hours later, Paul had a temporary prosthetic and had been fitted for the permanent one that we were supposed to come back for in two weeks. They showed him how to take a couple steps and - like Megan had said - the dude was gone! The staff had never seen a guy with one leg jumping up and down - at least until they met Paul. He kept his crutches - but not because they advised him to. He said they were to remind him of everything that I had done for him. Then the fucker hugged me and I was bawling. He cuffed me in the shoulder but his eyes were misty as well. We headed back out to jump in with Jorge to go pick up my sister to head to the diner.

The staff at the diner cheered as Paul strode in with us. He struggled a little trying to sit at "our" booth - so we switched to a table. He behaved himself and only had one plate of his favorite breakfast - but he had two Dr. Peppers.

By the time we climbed back into the cab, Paul was getting pretty good at getting in and out of the vehicle. Jorge dropped us off, we said goodbye to Alma, and hopped in the boat, heading for the outpost.

Once we arrived, Paul and I got the kitchen area set up - along with the small oven. We tidied up our work-area, stored the rest of the stuff in the hut, and returned to the dinghy to take the work-boat back around to the mooring at the village.

Paul stepped out of the dinghy, carrying the crutches, and Naomi shrieked. Petal raced up to hug her step-dad and I leaned in behind him to counteract the force that she hit him with. He smiled back at me as he hugged his little girl. He struggled a little in the sand but was right as rain once he hit the path.

He stopped at their hut to drop off the crutches - and then we headed to the central fire for dinner. That was the day that Megan and I found out how to say "What the hell?!" in their language.

Soon the quiet one-legged builder - Paul the Pirate - was surrounded by smiling faces.

Miriam snuck over - after giving him a hug - to give me a squeeze and a kiss on the cheek. When I stammered out that I should have thought of it long ago, she simply said, "It wasn't time."

~~~ Week 39 ~~~

A houseboat pulled up next to the work-boat. I grabbed a water-scooter from the charging station and buzzed out to meet Nina.

Alma had taken delivery of the rebreathers and water-scooters that I had ordered - as well as the supplies that Nina would need. Johnny's sister called me "Cousin Mike" when she introduced me to her housekeeper/cook. I shook the woman's hand. Nina said she didn't need me for anything - she'd just been stopping to let me know she was heading to the worksite. She said the bunkhouse boats were already headed around the island. They would be using lifeboats to ferry people back and forth until the pier had been built. She expected that to be done within a day or two. I told her I'd stop up and check on things the next day. She made me give her a kiss on the cheek before she'd let me go - and giggled when I finally gave in. She told me to tell Megan hello and then waved me away. I jumped overboard and scootered back to shore.

~~~

The following day, Megan and I trekked north to visit Nina. The pier was already shaping up. Nina came over, hugged my sister, and then showed her pictures of mom's baby-belly. I showed Nina the text I'd sent to Megan with Miriam's proclamation about our sibling's gender and she raised her eyebrows.

"How often is she right?" she asked.

"Every time - at least so far," Megan replied.

Nina shook her head.

She took us over to the space where the architects and the site managers were looking over the sketches and blueprints - directing the foremen on what trees and shrubs needed to be moved - and to where.

Nina informed us that she had decided to eschew using the beach entirely. She would create a jungle of palms between the Visitor Village and the huts. The island gateway - which is where the liaisons would reside - and monitor traffic coming in and going out - between the resort and the rest of the island - would sit at the north end of the path. The huts we had built would sit at the south end of the path.

She was planning a line of trees on the bay-side of the peninsula that would hide the bulk of the resort from the villagers - in case they came to the cove. The only visible sign of civilization would be the pier, any boats that were moored there, and any snorkelers that were using the pier to access the crystal-clear waters of the lagoon.

The plans for the liaison's area showed huts that look, outwardly, almost the same as the ones used by the villagers. Actually, all of the units in the Visitor Village were following that look & feel. On the ocean-side, however, they had large sliding glass doors that could be moved out of the way to allow access to balconies that offered panoramic views.

The upscale "huts" were, obviously, bigger than the ones we stayed in at the village - due to the fact that they each contained private bathrooms. The huts the liaisons lived in would not have ocean views - but they would have modern indoor plumbing as well. Their meals would be delivered from the resort. Nina estimated that we'd need two or three workers to serve as liaisons - so that one could work while the other one rested.

She planned to fence in the perimeter. There would be a call-button at the gate that would alert the liaisons that someone needed assistance. Realizing that the villagers would not, necessarily, understand the need to push a button, she had planned for an optical sensor to cover the approach from the island side. The button was more for tourists to use - although they should have made prior arrangements if they were meeting someone. Some of those details would work themselves out but Nina had tried to plan as far ahead as she could.

The resort would have a restaurant to supply all of the meals, a zero-entry pool that would eliminate the need for access to the beach - as well as offer the sunbathing and other amenities that visitors would expect. A spa and other services would take care of all of the pampering the guests needed.

From what Nina had looked at, so far, she was planning to have the desk staff back home manage all of the reservations, travel arrangements, and itineraries for visitors. At this point, she was anticipating that this would be almost exclusively used by condo-owners and our tenants.

If we needed more traffic, she would expand from there but - based on the excitement generated so far - she expected it to take a year just to get through all of the cousins who would be working to earn themselves and their families two weeks in paradise.

The complex across the street from the original housing-block was opening soon - and all of the units had already been sold or rented. Those individuals would be granted access to Visitor Village as well.

The architects and engineers were working to maximize the number of units they could put in - while still delivering the quality of experience that Nina was demanding.

I mentioned that we would like to have a water-spigot at the huts - since I didn't want to dig a well. She scribbled a note down for the infrastructure team to add that to their list.

When Nina mentioned that there would be a small medical clinic, staffed at all times on the premises, we asked about the possibility of mom delivering her baby here. She looked over her plans and said that it should be fine. She intended to keep a steady stream of cousins from the medical field cycling through. They would be on-call while their families stayed in the staff housing. If they chose to come back as guests, the time they served as staff would not reduce their access to paid stays. In essence, they could work two weeks and enjoy the island for almost a month.

When we asked about contingencies - if something went wrong - she said they had satellite phones and there would be an area set aside for helicopters to land. Based on the estimates she had, a helicopter could leave Panama City and be on the ground within 15-20 minutes. Megan gave her a big hug.

Nina laughed and said, "So, I should schedule your mom to deliver the baby here?"

Megan replied, "Let me talk to her about it first but I expect - when I tell her that Miriam said it *should* happen - she might actually consider it."

"I believe the baby would have dual citizenship between Panama and the US," she told my sister.

Megan turned to me - her eyebrows raised.

Before she could ask the question, I said, "I would assume, we have it - unofficially - it may have been in all of that paperwork that I did with Luiz at the bank - when we registered the tribe's account. I'm really not sure."

We heard a small explosion and looked at Nina.

"Sorry about that," she said. "They're cutting steps into the stone - to make a navigable path to the pier. The explosion is probably from the team that's building the elevator shaft for the service elevator, though. There will be a smaller elevator for guests who need it - but the larger one will be for tools and supplies. We need that built almost as soon as the pier is useable. Believe it or not, we have a lot of shit we need to get up here so we can work." She laughed as she said the last line.

I looked at the map. The stairs would hook in behind the perimeter fence - so that it wasn't occupying space that would be needed for the resort. Staff housing would be over that direction as well.

We'd already spent longer than we should have - so we said goodbye to "Cousin Nina". She required cheek kisses, once more, before she would let us leave.

As we turned to go, I realized I hadn't seen her brother yet. She laughed when I asked her about it.

"I'm going to tell him that you flirted with me for hours before you thought to ask about him," she teased.

Megan grinned almost as widely as Nina.

"He's coming down next week. I left him a couple tasks to wrap up. He said he didn't want to be here for the explosions anyway," she said.

I nodded and then waved as we turned to head towards the huts.

Johnny didn't care for unexpected loud noises - so I could see him wanting to stay away until the stone-movers were finished with their work.

We grabbed our stuff from the huts and headed back home, arriving in time for the evening meal.

Miriam stopped to ask how things were going and we gave her the overview.

In our bed, Megan told me to remind her to talk to mom the next time we ran to Panama City. I told her that I was planning to go back, the following week, to check on Paul's new leg.

My naughty sibling crawled between my knees and licked my cock until it was standing up. Once it was erect, she swallowed it down her throat and kept swallowing - sucking the life out of me.

I grabbed her shoulders, pulled her off my prick and up my body and kissed her hard.

I gripped my fuck-nozzle, shoved it inside of her waiting twat, and moaned as I slid all the way to my balls.