Bum's Rush Ch. 09

Story Info
Brother & sister on a desert isle. (series finale) (9/9)
4.7k words
4.8
9.5k
33

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~

This tale is tagged as Incest/Taboo and describes sexual activity between siblings. If that type of story is not for you, this is your last warning to turn aside.

~~~~~

~~~ Week 59 ~~~

My sister let me nurse when Pearl had gotten her fill. It was a little different taste, but I wasn't drinking her breast milk for the flavor - or even the vitamins - I was nursing from my sibling's mammaries because it made her pussy tingle and she'd let me fuck her again.

Megan laid Pearl beside her, and I curled in behind her to whisper naughty suggestions into her ears - like the fact that I wanted to fuck a little brother into her as soon as possible. She snickered and shoved me away - promising me that she was going to wake me up in the middle of the night to help tend to our daughter if I didn't hush and let her get a nap. I closed my mouth and soon we were all three asleep.

~~~

Mom had finally given in and was planning to give birth at the resort. She'd been leaning that way already but - after having seen Pearl - and spending time with her daughter the day after she'd given birth (and walked an hour and a half) - she was confident that Miriam and the doctor would be able to get her through the delivery.

She said that the doctor had offered her words of caution - considering her advanced age. We assured her that Miriam had waved away all of those concerns. We brought her the teas that the chief's wife had sent - and told her to make sure she was walking plenty.

Our parents were planning to head to the States one last time before they temporarily moved to the island for the birth. Megan, Pearl, and I trekked back north to visit our daughter's grandparents once more before they made their quick trip to the condo.

After visiting for most of the day, and dropping off Miriam's latest gifts, we gave our parents hugs and kisses and then we took Pearl and headed back to the village. When we got back, we stopped to visit with Joshua and Heather. They seemed to be doing about as well as we were. We realized Heather was a little blurry-eyed and we left so that she could get a nap with little Steve Irwin. Megan was needing a nap as well.

~~~

A group of warriors from the other island came for tactics instruction with Hal. Their village had not seen any further attacks, but they wanted to be ready, just in case. Their chief and his spouse came along. The women visited as the leaders conversed. After the midday meal, the husband and wife left - with their escorts - leaving the squad of warriors with us for training.

Joshua and I helped one of the construction crews. We cleared three spaces near the trail to the practice-range and built three huts to serve as bunkhouses for the visiting warriors. The men would take their meals with us, around the central fire.

Micah said the foreign chief had asked what they owed us, but the chief had waved away the offer of reimbursement. I assured him that - if we needed any supplies to help with things - we had plenty of resources. He had me check with Hal. The arms-master suggested bows, arrows, and quivers to give the warriors to take home. They already had spears, knives, and slings, but he was hoping to train them on the bows as well.

I jogged to the resort and gave my list to Nina. She sent it to Alma and - by the next morning - I heard a boat at the lagoon and went to find that my order had been delivered. Micah just shook his head as I walked by the central fire with all of the stuff Hal had requested the day before.

~~~ Week 60 ~~~

Hal put me back on the range again. He claimed that it was so that I could help him train the warriors from the other village. Honestly, I think he was worried that I was getting rusty and just wanted to put me through my paces again. We worked on slings, spears, and bows.

Working with the men from the other tribe gave me a chance to make some new friends. At dinner, they came to greet my wife and my child before they sat down to eat.

By the end of the week, most of them were better with the spears and slings than me. I still had a bit of an unfair advantage with the bows - but they were quickly adapting to those weapons as well.

When that crew went home, we sent the bows, quivers, and arrows with them. When the next crew came in, they already knew what they would be expected to learn. Most of them seemed to be looking forward to it.

In addition to basic weapons proficiencies, Hal worked on teaching them how to outsmart and outmaneuver the smugglers. We did some war games between their squads and our teens - improving the abilities of both groups.

~~~ Week 61 ~~~

The warrior training continued - now with the third squad of trainees. I continued to "help" Hal with the training.

Towards the end of the week, the foreign chief returned - this time with a request for Paul and me to help their village build a pavilion around their central fire in the same way that we had around ours.

Miriam found an older teen that was willing to stay with Megan while Paul and I traveled to their village to do the work. Naomi had Petal to help her.

I brought the workboat in, close to shore, and we loaded our equipment aboard - along with a dinghy. We traveled to the other island, set the sea-anchor, and started ferrying our equipment to shore.

When we got to the village, the chief assigned us a dozen men and older teens as laborers. I let Paul manage things. We took them back down the path, grabbed the rest of the things from the boat, and then returned to the village.

Paul started giving instructions and I started working with their people to do what Paul was telling us. By lunchtime, he had picked a couple of the more astute workers and had designated them as task supervisors. He let each of them manage one crew for a while and then switched them around so they could have experience doing all of the required tasks.

Soon, the two of them were comparing notes with Paul between how they constructed their huts and how we were building the pavilions. Paul's goal was that these two would end up being able to manage things going forward and their tribe wouldn't become dependent on coming to find us any time they wanted to build something else.

After listening to Paul talking to the two men, I think the chief and the warriors just hadn't been able to explain our designs to their engineers. By the second day, Paul and I were just supervising. They were definitely making use of the tools that we had brought - but they really didn't need us directing things anymore. I asked Paul if he thought there would be a problem with just leaving the tools with them. He said he didn't think so. I assured him that I could have replacements acquired almost before we got home.

I pulled out my scratchpad and scribbled down the list of tools we were leaving. Meanwhile, Paul talked to their lead workers and asked them if they thought they would be able to continue the project without us - if we left them the tools. Their team already had a quarter of the structures built. Everything was proceeding without a hitch so far. When they agreed, Paul went to talk to the chief. He conferred with his people and - after assuring himself that they were going to be fine without us - sent us on our way, thanking us for the tools.

Once Paul and I were back at the workboat, I buzzed over to the resort. I was lucky enough to catch Johnny leaving the houseboat, heading to hop onto the elevator. I handed my list to him, asking him to have Nina give Alma a buzz and place my order. I asked him how things were going. He said that he and his sister were still staying on the houseboat just so they'd have one more guest hut that they could use for cycling the cousins through for their reward-visits. He said everybody was having an amazing time. All of the suppliers were excited about the cash that was flowing through their hands and were eager to make sure that Nina stayed happy.

We returned to the village and checked in with Micah. I told him we'd probably have brand-new replacements for the tools in the next day or two - and that the other chief was happy about the project and the tools we'd left them. Micah and Miriam were happy with how things had gone.

The following day, a boat pulled up in the lagoon. I took the dinghy to the workboat and used the crane to get everything offloaded quickly to it so they could be on their way. The boat captain handed me a note from Alfonso that said that Alma was taking care of all of the bills.

I hadn't even thought about that. I had just kind of assumed that we were pulling the funds out of my personal account. All of the stuff that I'd bought was probably barely $1,000 - it wasn't like my bank account was going to note the absence. Even if it was ten times that, I would never have noticed. It wasn't like I was going to be spending the money on anything else. Hell, if Nina was still including Megan and me in the resort project, we were making money faster than any of us could spend it.

I had just finished ferrying all of the new tools ashore when the canoes from the other island came into view. I hollered at one of the teens to go get Micah. He arrived to meet them as they were landing.

I worked to get my tools off of the beach, but I caught the word for "bread" a couple times. I grabbed Paul and sent him down to the lagoon - already assuming I knew what request was coming. By the time I got all of the new tools to where they needed to be, Paul was returning to tell me that we were headed to the other village to build an oven.

I told him to get a list of tools and supplies that we would need. I also told him that - while we were working on the oven for them - we might as well plan on building one at Hestia's village. I'd actually been a little surprised that we hadn't already gotten that request.

Since it was such a long journey from our village to Hestia's, my plan was to drop those supplies off at the north village and carry them from there - an hour and a half through the jungle. I didn't know of anywhere closer to drop them off. Hestia had never mentioned their village having access to the sea and I hadn't seen it when we'd been there. I wasn't really sure where they bathed but I hadn't had a reason to either. The other thing was that - since the smugglers had always attacked from the north - I figured that was the closest access there was to open water - which is how I would be delivering the things we were going to need.

Paul got the list ready and - as expected - Micah told us that this was our newest priority. I got permission to wait until the next day to head to the mainland to get the supplies. It had been a day or three since Paul and I had been able to spend the night at home and I was more than ready to see my queen and my princess again.

As soon as Pearl was asleep, Megan and I were going at it like wild animals. I honestly couldn't remember how many days it had been but, obviously, she was missing me as much as I was missing her. It felt so good to be between her thighs, once again, with her legs wrapped around me as I fucked her furiously. I kissed her hard as I filled her with my seed. After Pearl's midnight feeding, we did it again - if a little more quietly.

Early the next morning, I scrubbed myself in the lagoon and then water-scootered out to the workboat to bring it back to shore to pick up Paul and the dinghy. We got ready to head for the mainland.

Paul was excited about biscuits and gravy. He laughed and said that Joshua had looked a little jealous when he'd told him where we were going. We heard a yell and looked up to see our friend jogging down the path. Paul laughed as Joshua clambered aboard. I asked him how he had escaped Heather and he just told me to drive. As we headed out of the lagoon, I asked him if he understood that we were heading to the other village to build an oven. He just ignored me, though, with the faraway look of a lover who had been separated from their heart's desire for far too long.

When we got to Alfonso's, I stopped to see Alma to make sure she had the payment information she needed. I gave her the details for the tribe's debit card and told her to just make sure she kept track of what we'd spent. I also tried to give her my personal numbers, but she said that Nina had told her that all of that could come off of the resort's accounts.

Alma assured me that there really hadn't been any problems - she just wanted to confirm where the money should have been coming from. I told her that the tribe had plenty of funds in their account as well but that it really didn't matter to me if it came out of my personal funds.

We got the supplies and equipment ordered for building the ovens on the other island as well as at Hestia's. After that, we greeted Jorge and headed to the diner to get our biscuits and gravy. I was pretty sure the taxi driver came to the restaurant when we weren't around, but it was almost a contest between him and Joshua as to who was more excited about their food arriving. Paul and I laughed as we watched them dig in. They were halfway through their meals when they started eyeballing mine and I quit laughing and started eating.

Alma called my phone to say that our orders had arrived, and Jorge took us back to the docks. We settled up with Alfonso and headed out of the slip, out of the harbor, and back to the open sea. An hour later, we docked at the other island.

We spent most of the rest of the day getting the oven built. We instructed Paul's lead-workers (from the pavilion project) on how long to let the cement dry - and what to do in order to season the oven - before they started actually using it to bake bread. We told them to let us know if they had any problems.

From there, we ferried the supplies and equipment to the north village beach. We carried everything up to the campsite that Megan and I had first used when we arrived at the island - so that it was ready to be hauled to Hestia's village.

It was about three hours from our village to Hestia's by the usual path. It was about an hour and a half from our village to the north shore - and then another almost two hours to Hestia's village from there. My reason for dropping the equipment here was that we'd only have to drag the stuff for two hours this way - instead of more than three. It wasn't the best logic - but it was the best I could come up with.

We got aboard the workboat once more and hurried home in time to join the rest of the village for dinner. I ate with my wife and my daughter. Her young helper got the night off since I would be home to help my sister tend to our infant once again.

~~~ Week 62 ~~~

Paul and I took a small team with us to the north village - not because we needed their help with building the oven - but because we needed their help hauling all of the equipment and supplies through the jungle for two hours.

Before we left to head to Hestia's, I jogged over to the resort to check in with Nina. Mom and dad were in their hut and mom was getting excited about the baby coming. She had one or two moments where she'd thought the baby was coming early - but - so far at least - it looked like everything was running according to schedule.

Paul and I led our team to Hestia's village. When we were fairly close, I sent one of the teens ahead to talk to Brook to see where she would want this to be constructed. Since we hadn't talked about an oven - and they didn't know we were coming - there was a chance that we'd just be setting everything in a pile and coming back later.

Hestia hurried to greet us at the edge of the village with a big smile on her face. She said that her mom was super excited about the project and was already getting a group of women to get the space cleared for it. She offered us some fresh water and we set our loads down to get a drink while they finished getting everything ready for us.

Soon Brook came over and greeted Paul and me, repeating her daughter's words about how happy she was to see us. We dismissed our teamsters to head back to the village. One of the teens said he wanted to stay and learn how the ovens were built so we told the others to relay to his family that he would be returning with me and Paul. The teen's name sounded close to "Sean" so that's what I decided to call him.

Paul, Sean, and I had the oven finished by mid-afternoon. Not really trusting anybody else to get the instructions correct, I told Hestia how long to let the mortar dry and how to season the oven before they started using it for real food. She assured me that she understood.

Brook came and gave us hugs as we prepared to leave. We would be too late for the evening meal back home, so she also gave us some travel rations for our trip.

Paul - with his new prosthetic leg - was up for a little bit of a jog - so we took off down the path towards home. He lasted almost as long as I did. The path was a little sketchy along that section - so it was just as well that we were ready for a more measured pace.

When we arrived at the village, it was bedtime. We thanked Sean for his help and then each of us headed towards our huts. Megan was already snoozing, so I cuddled in behind her and closed my eyes. She rolled sideways, gave me a loving kiss, and then went back to sleep.

~~~

The next day, we packed our things and headed to stay at the north village - so we'd be close to mom and dad. We asked Miriam if she wanted to tag along as well, but she assured us that she would arrive before she was needed.

We'd been there for a day when mom had a bout of Braxton Hicks contractions that she was sure was the baby coming. We went to the clinic and hooked her up to the monitors. Megan laughed that it wasn't time because Miriam hadn't appeared yet. Our mother just shook her head and smiled.

Since we were already there, the doctor checked Pearl over and completed the paperwork for the out-of-country birth certificate. Nina assured us that she'd make sure the documents got filed with the appropriate agencies. Pearl would automatically carry dual citizenship in Panama and the US. (When our sister - Pearl's aunt - was born, she would have that distinction as well.) We went back to mom & dad's quarters and hung out until bedtime.

Megan, Pearl, and I headed back to the outpost. Mom tried to get us to stay with them, but my sister and I were both pretty sure that our parents would rather have another night or two of solid sleep before our sibling arrived and turned their overnights into a series of interrupted naps.

~~~ Week 63 ~~~

Two days later, Miriam appeared at the resort and Nina led her to mom and dad's cottage - where we were sitting, visiting. The chieftain's wife had been there for a couple hours before she just stood to her feet - at almost the same time that mom clutched her stomach and said, "Oh!"

Mom's water broke on the way to the clinic. She walked between Miriam and Megan. My dad carried Pearl, beaming from ear-to-ear as he baby-talked to her.

When the doctor and the nurses saw Miriam helping mom, they started getting everything in motion. Nina joined us soon after. We had already talked about who should or shouldn't be in the room. Mom was less worried about privacy than she was about having all of her loved ones around her.

The contractions had not really started yet so I pulled out my phone, brought up the text-message from months ago, and showed mom Miriam's prophecy. Megan asked her if she had a girl's name picked out and she nodded her head towards the village matron who was standing at her side. Megan smiled, leaned over, and kissed mom's forehead.

About an hour later, Miriam Nina Robinson was born. Mom beamed from ear-to-ear as she looked over at our father, sitting in the rocking chair, holding his little girl. The tears were running down his face in streams as he kissed her over and over again, telling her how happy he was to finally meet her.

12