All Comments on 'Bum's Rush Ch. 09'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie19524 months ago

Don't feel sorry for producing one of the very best stories I have ever read. I experienced the joy of these two making a life in that village, I also shed some tears when the emotions got to me. I loved your story and was keen to read every chapter as soon as it was posted. Thank you so much for entertaining me so very well.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now4 months ago

Great story. Loved it.

(Thank you for wrapping it up for us!)

TomNJaxTomNJax4 months ago

This was an absolutely fantastic story. I loved how they used their knowledge and ingenuity to overcome and live within the environment that they found themselves. Even moreso I really enjoyed the love and sharing of strength that they found in each other!! Definitely one of my favorites!!

Mr_coaterMr_coater4 months ago

That was an excellent series I really enjoyed the whole thing. Thanks for the great work please keep writing us new ones.

GreenmtviewGreenmtview4 months ago

Fantastic. I enjoyed this story very much.

1stltdan1stltdan4 months ago

Thank you for a great story I have enjoyed reading and looking forward to more new stories.

RasmatRasmat4 months ago

As with all really well-told and very enjoyable stories, it saddens me read those two words: "The End".

For months, I have looked forward to the next chapters of this tale.

Now, all I can do is hope to very soon see the first chapter of a new and equally enjoyable story. My sincere thanks to the author.

davp6255davp62554 months ago

What a fantastic story of LOVE. It really goes take a whole village to raise a child. Well Done

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus01984 months ago

Cute story with run on sex scenes.

ChukEChukE4 months ago

This story has been one of the best I've read. Thanks be to you and everyone involved for the efforts invested in its production!

Anon4NowAnon4Now4 months ago

It took me 2 days of binge reading to finish the series, but honestly i consider it time well spent!! an amazing story of love conquering over all obstacles thrown in their path. Forgive the naysayers, some people forget this is a STORY, not a real life expose' . Congrats on a great story, well told Thank You 10 stars!!

Coochielover71Coochielover714 months ago

A truly great ending to a great series. Please, please keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great work TnT. Thanks so much for closing it out; awesome story as discussed. Cheers, M

unclemerv77unclemerv773 months ago

very good to all of it

bigurnbigurn3 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this series. Only a couple of small inconsistencies dropped the story to a 4 Star rating. All in all, I recommend it to everyone on this site. Thank you for your efforts and the fine and entertaining storyline.

TJSkywindTJSkywind3 months ago

Enjoyed. Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

Lobosolo51Lobosolo513 months ago

Nicely done. Quite a few spelling errors - needs more editing - but a nice story.

ZipLine91ZipLine913 months ago

It was a fantastic adventure...! Thank You for "Ride"

scotlytscotlyt2 months ago

Thank you, enjoyed reading it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story it kept me wanting to read more i love some more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Need a part where johnny and main character switch part ers

ender2k2kender2k2k9 days ago

Great series. Thanks for finishing it. Well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
1902 Followers
2024-03-30: "Couples Yoga" pops tonight. I've got several pans in the fire. Hoping to have a few more courses for you to sample over the next several days. Thanks for reading, favoriting, commenting, and emailing. I read all feedback. I usually don't respond to comments. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bum's Rush Ch. 08 Previous Part
Bum's Rush Series Info