Bunk

Story Info
There are still good people out there.
5.6k words
4.43
8.7k
11
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story depicts mature sex, if this is not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise, I hope you enjoy it.

----------

Jack pulled his rig off the road and allowed himself a sigh of relief. The weather was foul, spray everywhere; yes, he was in a big heavy rig that could handle it but the wind buffeting his trailer from the side required all his concentration. He would use the facilities and then grab a bite to eat, maybe then the weather would abate a bit. He emerged from his cab and as he scanned the way to his door, his peripheral vision caught sight of a slight figure huddled under a green parka coat seemingly trying their best to shelter from the elements. Just as the thought appeared in his head 'This is no weather to be out, whatever your circumstance' something in the way the figure held themselves added the thought 'Vulnerable person. If they are not careful some cruel bastard's going to exploit you.'

Something made him walk towards the stranger "Have you anywhere to get out of this weather?" His words made the individual physically jump and that was when Jack saw they were having to riffle through a bin making him have a change of heart "Look come with me out of the rain and we'll get you fixed up with something warm to eat."

The hood of the coat was pulled back and the thin face stared back at him "Can't" a shallow female voice sounded, adding "No money."

That galvanised Jack, she couldn't be much more than 18 and looked so fragile making him try to steer her to the café saying "Don't worry about that, it'll be my treat and before you ask, no I don't want anything in return I just want to try a do a good deed each day and you are todays. I'm heading in there anyway and it'll make a pleasant change to have some company. Once I'm satisfied you've eaten something you're free to be on your way."

The figure didn't initially budge and wanting to get out of the rain himself Jack steered her to the door by extending his arm behind her without actually touching her. Upon reaching the door he wrenched it open easily but stepped back to allow the stranger to enter before him. As a waitress strode towards them Jack informed her with his deep voice "Table for two please" as they removed their coats. It was obvious the stranger had been sleeping rough for some time and as they took their seats facing each other Jack instructed her "Have whatever you want from the menu."

In a shallow voice, she replied, "I'll just make do with some dry toast."

"No that won't do at all" was his immediate reply. "Order a meal, whatever appeals, burger, pizza, stew pick a couple if needs be." He guessed she was about to argue as she drew a breath in and he decided to clarify "Look, I promised my late mother on her death bed that I would try every day to make her proud of me. She was my world and I took that oath seriously so for my own sake please don't make me let her down. Bad things happen to people like you, they may already have for all I know, but you need to know that there are still good people out there. There isn't much I can do for you but this is something, maybe the only thing I can do for today's chosen good deed."

The stranger just stared at him aghast "I... I... don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything other than what you want to eat" he stated as he held his hand out saying "I'm Jack by the way."

The stranger took his hand and daintily shook it once "Arden. That tower burger looks nice."

Jack smiled and nodded "Then that is what you will have but what to drink? And no, just a glass of water won't cut it."

She smiled at him guessing what she would have said, it was the first smile he had seen from her but just that made his gesture seem worthwhile. In the end, she ordered a Cola which Jack asked for a large. They sat and made strained small talk while they waited for their food which in fairness wasn't that long. The way she attacked her burger made Jack wonder when the last time she had eaten. He didn't have kids but seeing her in this state brought out the paternal side of him, especially as he figured she was just about young enough to possibly be his daughter. 'You wouldn't treat an animal this poorly' was his mindset. After they had eaten, seeing as the weather was still foul, they sat to let their food digest and Jack asked about the elephant in the room "So what next for Arden, are you heading someplace in particular?"

This was the point when Arden retreated into herself, shrugged and mumbled "Dunnow. Anywhere but here I guess."

It was such a shame to have someone so young so broken and so Jack decided to steer the conversation "You can ride with me if you want, it's warm and dry and we can take turns with the bunk in the back." He held up his hands as he quickly added "It's nothing creepy, I'm not going to push you for sexual favours or anything like that. I have a two-day run north to drop this load and then pick up another load a day east from there. You decide when and where you jump off, I'll understand though if you'd rather not get in a big rig with a stranger."

Her look of concern soon changed to one of delight when he laid out that he wasn't looking for anything dodgy and she eventually replied "If you don't mind I'd like to ride along. Something tells me there's something different about you."

Jack smiled, he rarely got the chance of company while driving so he said "Okay, let's settle up, make a toilet trip and get some snacks for the journey. What would you like?" Arden was bashful again but picked out her favourite from when she was a child. As they made their selection Jack spotted a small stand of toiletries and asked "I don't have any of that stuff and figure neither do you. Do you need any sanitary products?"

Arden looked but put her wall up again and said, "I'm fine."

Jack made one last offer "Maybe not now but for later, why not get some while I'm settling the bill?" She made a lunge for some and was about to say something but he spoke up "No you don't need to keep saying thank you all the while. I've told you I'm doing this for my mother and I had a nice bonus on my last run so you get to share a bit of that." Arden went off to the toilet as Jack waited outside and once she emerged they made their way to his cab. It seemed to Jack that Arden visibly relaxed once they had pulled off and the wheels started turning. "There is one condition though" Arden looked concerned for a moment until he clarified "My cab, my music, okay?" his answer was her smile once more. They conversed for an hour or so before Arden started to yawn although she did apologise. Jack smiled and nodded behind him saying "It's the sound and motion of the wheels, I've gotten used to it but first-timers often start feeling drowsy at this point. You are welcome to crash in the bunk although you might need to tidy some stuff away first. Alternatively, you could try hunkering down on the two front seats."

Arden went with the latter and she must have had a good three hours of sleep, although Jack noticed it wasn't restful with all the twitching and mumbling she was making. He would have liked to talk to her about it but figured it was too soon and hoped there would be an opening later. She started to slowly wake up and started to ask as she stretched, "Where are we?" just as a big road sign proclaimed their current position. As they crossed a wide bridge spanning the river she proclaimed "Wow, it's very pretty."

Jack shrugged and replied "I've seen too many places like this in my years of trucking. I take it you've never been here before."

Arden continued to stare out at the view as she shook her head "No, never been an hour out of town. This is kind of exciting."

Jack nodded and replied "It's a big world out there. It's a pleasure to offer a safe environment for you to explore. We do need to make a stop though for the toilet and something to eat." As he parked up, Jack grabbed a bag from the bunk and beckoned to Arden saying, "We need to make a stop beforehand at a launderette." She thought nothing of it but his first stop was a charity thrift store as he said, "Go and pick a couple of different outfits and then we can get your current stuff cleaned while mine is going around."

Arden just managed to draw breath and start to say "But I can't..." she stopped when he gave her that expression and she remembered his words from yesterday about doing this for his late mother. She just left it at "Thank you, that's very kind of you. I'm sure your Mum would be very proud of you."

Having tried a couple of items in the small changing area Jack suggested "Keep one of them on, I'll settle up while you deposit your old things in the wash bag." A brief stop at the launderette to get things started preceded them finding a small diner that was open and he could get some more food down Arden although she seemed to struggle compared to earlier. They made a further visit to the launderette to switch their stuff to a couple of the driers and as they had to wait sometime Jack headed back for a kip in his bunk while Arden explored the small town although Jack ensured she had some cash with her in case she saw anything she liked commenting "It's what my mother would have done if she were in my shoes."

She had a wander around for a bit but ended up back at the launderette's in its warm anonymous and yest comforting form and was busy folding their washing when Jack arrived. "I've bought you a present" she announced as she finished the folding and handed him a bag. She secretly hoped he wouldn't see the threadbare state of her clothes that he found her in and if he did see, he never mentioned it.

Jack had a quick look in the bag and saw a pack of chew sweets he had mentioned at the last stop. He smiled warmly and replied "Nice, someone was listening earlier. Did you get anything for yourself?" She offered up a second bag and he nodded "Good girl. I was worried you wouldn't get anything and offer the money back." Arden made a quick lunge for her pocket and extracted the money she had left but he pushed it back towards her saying "No keep it. It's not much but there is something special about having some cash in your pockets just in case."

With the laundry folded, they made their way back to the truck and started the next leg of their journey. As soon as the wheels were turning again Arden curled up in her customary position over the two passenger seats. Jack was pleased with how quickly she had grown to trust him and he drove in silence for a few more hours until his eyes grew heavy and he found a safe place to stop for a few hours. He gently draped a blanket over Arden while she was still out for the count as he suspected with the engine turned off it might drop cold at night and once that task was complete, he climbed in his bunk and was out like a light himself.

When he did rise, he found Arden staring out the cab window at nothing in particular, simply watching the sunrise. As he climbed into the driver's seat, he spotted a tear running down her cheek. He so wanted to take her pain away but couldn't find the words. He did eventually ask "Did you want to talk about it?" as he held his arms open for an invitation. She looked at him but shook her head however she did sidle across the seat and accepted the hug. They spoke no words for some time just holding each other until she pulled back and wiping the tears she simply said, "Thank you for asking but not insisting, I'm not ready yet."

Jack shrugged and replied "Okay, let's just sit here a bit longer, when you are ready to open up, I'll be here to listen but not judge" and pulled her back into the cuddle. As much as he would have liked to stay as they were his bladder needed release and stated, "I must check the trailer before setting off." This was the opportunity he needed to pee up one of the trailer wheels. They made their way to Jack's drop-off point which went largely uneventful. Arden did attract a couple of hungry looks from the blokes unloading but a scowl from Jack soon put paid to that and after grabbing a quick snack at a neighbouring diner they were on their way to his next pickup. Arden was starting to relax in his company, as he would be driving for a few hours before the next stop Jack offered her the bunk as it was probably a lot more comfortable than the seat and that's where she headed.

It smelt of his musk which sounds unpleasant but it was the opposite, she felt safe where that smell was. He had made it clear where he was going and his stance on matters which didn't push her one way or another; she was allowed to be herself without having to divulge her life story, yet. It was the sound of him applying the air brakes that stirred her, she surprised herself with how easily she slept for so long. Even after pulling up Jack made no move to disturb her which made Arden smile and so she emerged from his bunk prompting him to state "Toilet, something to eat and this place has some decent showers, I know I need to freshen up. We'll have to look for some toiletries for you as I doubt you'll want the blokey scents I have."

Arden could have stayed under the spray for hours, it felt so good to wash her hair and the colour changed a few shades lighter to her natural blond. She had begun to feel half normal thanks to Jack's no-pressure attention. As they ate, the conversation turned to favourite movies and it turned out Arden was a bigger sci-fi geek than Jack which was saying something. He was in no rush to get off as he wasn't able to do his next pick-up until the afternoon of the following day. They drove a few hours to get nearer the destination but Jack retired early and snuggled down in his bunk. He felt a little guilty not offering it to Arden but she had been quite insistent that the seats were far more comfy than some experiences sleeping rough plus he was doing the driving so his needs should be met first and foremost.

As was the usual case he went straight to sleep, this time he was on his back but he woke sometime later to feel Arden cuddled up next to him with her arm draped over him. This was a little shocking at first but then they had broken through a barrier earlier so he put it down to that; it didn't stop him from trying to wriggle over so she had more of the bunk, a move met with a groan of sleepy protest so he stayed still enjoying the warmth of her next to him. Nothing major happened until the morning when his slight wriggling woke Arden. Jack was desperately trying to hide his morning wood which stood proud even as he willed it to go down. Arden sleepily looked up at his downturned face and lazily smiled "I hope you didn't mind, you looked so comfy and even with the blanket I was dropping cold."

Jack shrugged and replied, "You cuddle up anytime you feel the need, I want you to feel safe around me. This world is full of people just out for themselves and it's up to the likes of you and me not to let them get their way." Try as she might though she couldn't ignore the sizable lump in the bedding, in fact, all through the day, whenever she had time to dwell on it, Arden couldn't shake the mental image of that significant lump. Jack had not shied away from her today but he had always been respectful, he even seemed embarrassed this morning. Jack had noticed her distraction at their stop to load up as Arden wasn't quite as animated as she had been previously. Once again, he would have loved to have her open up but once again stepped back and got on with checking the loading.

After getting under way for three hours his bladder needed release so they stopped at another diner. It was the usual pattern for Jack to drive after dinner for a few hours and then retire to the bunk. This time Arden was more upfront "Do you mind if I bunk up again?"

Jack smiled, nodded and replied, "I did say earlier that any time you needed a hug" and so they both settled on their side with Jack's back against the back of the bunk and Arden snuggled up to him. He was glad she had easily established his routine of sleeping and eating when you got the chance but she was increasingly getting longer sleep that didn't appear quite so troubled. His morning wood made another appearance but thankfully Arden never mentioned it despite the fact that she must have felt it the way she was holding on tightly to him.

His day today saw him deliver his load and make his way back south to collect his next assignment. All was perfectly innocent when they retired to the bunk with Arden cuddled up next to Jack again, that was until dawn started breaking and Jack could feel soft lips around his dick. At first, he thought he was dreaming and just lay there half asleep enjoying the sensations his dream was giving him. The lips gripped his dick firmly as they were lightly gliding up and down his length with firm suction, they were silky soft and the tongue that whipped and flicked around the head of his dick felt delicious making him give off a delicious groan.

First, he gasped.

Then his eyes flew open.

Then he looked down at his crotch and started to push the blonde head away. It could only be Arden's. "What the..." was his garbled surprise as he tried to disengage her mouth from his dick.

She reluctantly pulled back and with her hurt expression replied "No don't push me away. I want to do this for you." Crucially she didn't relent the grip her hand had on him.

"But... but... but..." was all he seemed capable of saying.

"No please, you've been so very kind to me and I wanted to do something nice for you in return..." she began to say until Jack cut her off.

"I didn't do it for that, I just... oh god..." he ran out of breath.

He may have successfully disengaged her mouth from his hard dick but her hand had maintained its grip on his length and it felt amazing as her hand rose and fell along his length. "I know you didn't and that's what makes it so special. I've lay here these last few days and can't ignore this lump any longer. It's magnificent, it's beautiful. I've never seen anything so big before." She said no more as she leant forward and took him in her soft silky mouth once more.

'God this feels so very good' he thought as he stared up at the ceiling of his bunk.

'I should be protesting more.'

'I shouldn't let her do these things.'

'How will this change things between us?'

These were all thoughts surging around his head but the loudest was 'This feels so very nice' as he felt a tingle in his balls. When he came, because it had been so long since his last orgasm, he damned near took her head off.

She successfully gulped down each jet that it hit her throat, 'Mmmmm, very tasty' she considered to herself as she blinked her eyes. Arden gave one last hard suck and pulled her head back, now was the time to face the music as she drew a deep breath she said "Look I know what your thinking but you are wrong. I did that because I wanted to; God knows that's an impressive dick and you taste amazing. I wanted to do something nice for you for a change and I don't regret it for one moment."

All of this was said as she kept a tight grip on the base of his dick. It had deflated slightly but her grip ensured it didn't shrink altogether; it still felt surreal to Jack. How was he supposed to have a difficult conversation with a girl young enough to be his daughter, a girl who had obviously endured some pent-up drama in her life, a girl he didn't even know this time last week but above all a girl he felt compelled to protect from the harsh world out there and he had let her do THAT. "I... I... I don't know where to begin. Your history... it can't have been good. You've said previously you didn't want to talk about it yet. I... I... I... I'm meant to be the one protecting you."

She giggled at him while slightly flexing her grip on his dick which had automatically reversed its trajectory and started to fill with blood again. "You're so sweet and so kind. You've done a wonderful job of lifting me up while protecting me but I'm a woman with needs and I think this..." she intensified her grip once more "... will answer those needs the best. I promise that I'll tell you everything but only after I've had this beauty inside me." She momentarily let go of his cock but it was only a brief pause while she frantically removed her own clothing. Once she was suitably naked she climbed up the bunk, straddled his hips and then guided the spongey head of his dick to engage with her moist opening.

12