Bunk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack watched her expression intently as she very slowly worked herself down his length. Her mouth curled up at the edges turning to an 'O' as her eyelids fluttered and her eyes rolled upwards. She would slowly duck down and then pull up again so that the next travel down took a little more inside her. Jack switched his gaze to the joined crotches and had to marvel at the sight of her flared pussy seemingly stretching to take his girth inside her; he had never seen a prettier pussy. He wasn't a virgin by a long stretch and others had commented on his length and girth but somehow seeing her react so favourably just seemed so much more special this time around and no words were needed. She didn't have much chest but even that looked pretty, the way it heaved as she tried to draw in more oxygen it was perfectly proportioned with the rest of her.

As uncomfortable as the situation was for Jack, he could not ignore how amazingly tight her pussy felt as it gripped and clawed at his dick. Arden put both hands down to his chest for better leverage and this seemed to help her rise and fall more rapidly, try as she might though, she wasn't able to take more than two-thirds of his length inside her. Her gasping and groaning intensified at the same time and she started to rock her head back and forth as she rode until one final lunge down and she cried out: not in pain but seemingly in relief as she took another couple of inches inside her. Her pussy gripped him tightly again and stayed like that she collapsed against his chest. There was nothing else for it but for Jack to wrap her in his arms and cling on tight as little shock waves reverberated around her as demonstrated by the gripping and relaxing along his dick.

They must have stayed like that for some time. Jack had had his needs taken care of with her mouth and so he stayed hard while still embedded in her gripping pussy. Lazily Arden craned her neck upwards until she kissed his strong jawline, at the same time whispering "Thank you, thank you, thank you. You have no idea how much I needed that."

Secretly Jack was thinking 'It was pretty special for me too' but he wanted her to do the talking so he just intensified his hold on her.

Slowly she levered her torso up which had the side effect of burying his still-hard dick back inside her making her groan approvingly, "Oh god that feels so good." What followed was a gradual increase in speed of her rocking her hips; once again Jack was struck by the tight grip she demonstrated on him. Jack simply lay back and allowed the lady to work herself up until she collapsed on his chest a second time as she was wracked by a second climax. This one took less recovery time and she ended up kissing his jaw once again as she mumbled "You feel amazing inside me." She levered herself back up again so she sat on his lap once more and announced, "You haven't come yet, did you want me to get you off first or did you want me to answer your questions?"

Jack was still fully erect and was happy with either option but went with "Let's talk about your change of heart where you said previously you didn't want to go there?"

Arden had the presence of mind to look bashful, it did feel a bit surreal sitting naked on a guy's fully erect dick but started "Well as I've said I've seen the lump you make in a morning and I've not had the happiest of experiences with men. I was hoping you would be a very different experience and I'm happy to report that you were, so very very different. I lost my cherry to a guy who just wanted to get his end away, no thought for me. It took some time for me to trust men again but when I let my guard down with a boyfriend that particular experience wasn't anything to write home about either. A whole series of older men have tried to put the moves on me without getting anywhere. The last was the guy my mother moved into our home and when he tried it on with me while she was out, he got a knee to the balls for his trouble. Sadly, he kicked me out as a result and that's where you come in; I dread to think what would have happened to me if you hadn't come by."

She wriggled on his dick and gave a sideways smile as she added "Fortunately you weren't pushy, you were upfront right from the get-go, you've been protective, and supportive but above you are packing this..." this was the point she flexed her pussy muscles "... and boy are you packing. You've made me feel whole again, I was in pieces but you were just being you and made me realise there is a wider world out there than what I could see previously. Does that answer your questions?" She got a single nod in reply so she smirked and said, "Are you ready to come now?"

Jack thought for a moment before replying "As nice as it feels right now to be deep inside you neither of us are using any kind of protection and so, as much as I'd like to, I don't think coming inside you is the best option." That did it, Arden jumped off his dick and knelt as best she could so that she could take him in her mouth and she didn't let up until she was swallowing his second load down her. She then came and snuggled up beside him in the bunk with his arms wrapped around her; precisely where she felt safest. They would have stayed there longer but for Jack's alarm going off and he reluctantly announced, "We need to move, I have a timed pick up today."

After they dressed and assumed their seats in the cab Arden cast him a sideways glance and asked, "After we've picked up, is there any chance that we could stop somewhere to buy some protection?" Her smile was infectious and made Jack bark out a laugh as he started the big rig forward. The air in the cab could have been very strained and yet it wasn't. Arden's new free and easy persona sat well with Jack and after he had picked up his next shipment, they started heading back north but stopped to ensure they purchased some form of protection. By way of thanks as soon as the rig was rolling again Arden removed her safety belt and draped herself across the front seats. Jack wore a questioning expression as she tussled with his zipper and once that obstacle was out of the way she fished his hardening dick into the air.

If Jack was surprised at her brashness, he was even more stunned when she craned her neck forward and took him in her mouth once more while the big rig was rolling. To his credit, he kept the big rig straight even if he decided to reduce his speed somewhat as Arden went about giving him one of her excellent blowjobs. That evening's stopover was eventful as soon as the wheels had stopped Arden climbed into the bunk and removed her clothes. As Jack looked over his shoulder at her he was greeted with the delicious sight of Arden on her hands and knees facing away from him but looking over her shoulder wiggling her peach of a butt at him. Needless to say, he scrambled to join her back there but it was the first time he had been able to admire just how much of a peach her butt was and before he took her from behind, he kissed and licked the round orbs. He especially liked squeezing and gripping her delicious buttocks while he fucked away to his heart's content.

This load took two days travel to deliver but it meant they had a free weekend once delivered as their next load was close by. Jack offered the cab but Arden impishly enquired "Could we get a motel? I'd love to have a soak in a proper bath." Jack took no persuading and found a decent place reasonably quickly. As he exited the toilet, he was stunned at Arden brazenly kneeling on the bed naked shaking her butt in his direction. It had the required effect as he climbed up behind her and mounted her, feeding her his full length. As she tilted her head back, she groaned "I love having you in this position. It's so much easier to take your full length, you feel so amazingly good inside me."

During a break in their lovemaking, Arden asked, "I don't want to take your generosity for granted but could we go shopping while we are here, I want to buy you a present." Jack agreed and was surprised when she stopped at a lady's outfitters, he was even more surprised when he found out that she wanted to buy lingerie for his benefit. He made sure to demonstrate his approval three times when they went back to the room. During their stay, Arden went down on him regularly as she finally managed to master taking his entire length down her throat. The other discovery that happened was Arden getting to appreciate just how good Jack was at eating pussy; he would frequently have her sit on his face while he sent her over the edge multiple times bouncing around on his face while squealing enthusiastically.

Later in the day of collecting this latest load, Jack was following a particularly long straight road. This provided Arden with the opportunity to melt Jack's mind. She stripped naked and then, after freeing his dick, climbed onto his lap while he was driving and fucked herself on his dick. Not easy in the confines of a big rig cab and even though she kept bumping her butt on the steering wheel, she kept at the task until her lover flooded her pussy with his come.

12