Bunk Bitch Ch. 02

Story Info
Given new clothes and broken in at camp.
6k words
4.4
17.7k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 05/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I tried to make sense of my surroundings, I noticed that I was no longer tied to the bed in my cabin. Except now the bed I was lying on was covered with pink blankets and sheets. It was clear that my bed looked different from the others. There was no one in the cabin, even Dax's counselor quarters were empty.

I filled with panic when I realized what I was wearing. A tiny purple crop-top cut off at the midriff, an expensive looking white tennis skirt, and a lacy black bra. In addition to slipping me into a black thong, they locked my penis away into a pink plastic chastity cage. What the fuck!

I had seen chastity devices before. Amanda, my hot girlfriend, always put on porn featuring men wearing these things get pegged or fucked by bigger men. I always told her it never interested me but she insisted that it was just for her and she needed the visual stimulation to make herself cum. It did make me feel a little weird when I would eat her pussy while she watched that kinda porn but our relationship is a little unorthodox. I tugged again at the device but it wouldn't come off.

I remembered back to the time Amanda made me eat her pussy after her birthday party last year. I spent the whole night running around making sure the birthday girl (and her guests) were well taken care off. I brought her so many drinks and made sure her and her closet friends had some privacy by guarding the door of the pool house when they occasionally slipped away. Johnny and Paul were there and it was weird to bring them beers but for Amanda it was wroth it. I was so ready to have sex for the first time that night like she promised but after everyone went home - it was like 2am - she called me into her room. She was drunkenly stripping off her clothes until she flopped onto the bed propping her back onto the headboard as she slowly spread her legs.

"Come take my makeup off baby."

I dutifully walked to the bathroom, grabbed some wipes and began smearing off her eyeliner, foundation and everything else I forgot the name of. She was moaning and playing with my hair, it made me so hard. Then she slowly pushed the top of my head down until I was face-to-face with her pussy. We've been through this routine before ... I take off her make-up ... then I eat her pussy. When I went down on her, slowly, then faster, licking her clit then moving away, exactly the way she trained me to. She pulled my face into her pussy and as I reached in as deep as I could and something weird stuck to my tongue. It was salty and looked like cum. I looked up at her. She waited ... almost disappointed in me which made me disappointed in me... she told me it was discharge because she was cumming so hard. I still believe her but ... after last night ... oh god my balls ached that night ... Then she told me she was gonna start making me wear a chastity cage. When I looked up at her she just laughed and told me it was a joke. I think back to my dick. Locked away.

When did they put this thing on me? I thought back to last night. I must've been drugged or something I could barely remember anything. I remember Dax pushing me out of his room and then the boys grabbing me. Did they fuck me? My ass didn't feel sore or hurt. But they must've...oh ... like the morning after a night of drinking ... in bits and pieces. Oh my god they did fuck me! But was it Dax? No ... Johnny? Maybe him or Paul? I think back...

After restraining me to the bed, Johnny and Paul argued over who would be the first to claim my ass. Another boy I didn't know was already sliding a finger in and out of my butt. He kept whispering in my ear that he was "lubing me up." His other hand was jerking his small wide penis. Then Johnny grabbed Paul and threw him to the ground. The other boys gathered to watch the two fight. The fat kid's finger slid out of me.

"You bitch! I'm first!" I heard Johnny yell before one of Paul's punches hit him in the face.

"Fuck you! He's gonna be mine! I saw him first!" The two grabbed one another, now both rolling around on the floor trading punches. Finally Johnny flipped around and was straddling a pinned down Paul on the floor.

"You wanna keep going?" 
"No..." Paul sighed as the boys cheered and yelled.

"Good. Then I'll claim my prize." Johnny rose off the floor and climbed onto the bed. He lowered the waist band of his sweats just enough to let his cock spring out. I couldn't see much since this was happening behind me and I was still tied to the bed - but I could see some turning my head. Suddenly I felt the sensation of a hairy legs between mine and a big finger poking my ass...oh my god ... the panic set in as I realized it was his dick. It pressed against my hole, my sphincter resisting letting the foreign object inside. Johnny pushed only a little bit further to break my resistance and easily slid a few inches in. It hurt a little and made me feel like my ass was ripping apart. I started to shake and squirm to get the object out but Johnny just pressed deeper into me as I lay ass up bound and helpless.

"Look at this ass!" He brought a hand down and spanked me hard. "I knew Amanda was stretching him out I didn't know she broke him in!" Everyone laughed. How did he know Amanda liked to finger me ... we've only even done it twice. He slowly kept pushing himself farther inside me until I felt his hairy ball sack touch against mine. He was completely inside me. I felt full in the weirdest way.

Then he started really fucking me. Long, deep strokes, always keeping one hand or the other on my hips keeping my ass continuously pinned to him. For a moment at the peak of each strike I could feel his balls slap against mine. My dick scratched against the bedsheets almost like the way it felt when I humped my mattress in the morning. Johnny's hand slipped away and he repositioned both arms near my shoulders, pressing his weight against me as he ground his hips, thrusting a short distance before entering me deeply again. I felt his breath on the back of my neck as our bodies fully joined for just one second. I was totally and completely full ... like my ass, my body was stretched down the middle by a throbbing object.

Then the fucking started all over again. A hand spanked me twice, each stung. Johnny's massive cock quickly sliding in and out of me over and over again. It got faster and more intense ... angrier. One of his hands reached out and pinned my neck against the sheet. My asshole reflexively gripped hard against his dick. A moan slipped out of Johnny's mouth and I knew he'd want more of this involuntary reaction from my subconscious. He started choking me against mattress more firmly. Refusing to let me breath for almost 20 seconds before giving me a chance to gasp for air before he repeated his process. I could feel my sphincter's natural tightness wearing out. He was stretching me more with every thrust into my guts.

One of his legs curled around mine, still restrained to the bed, as he made his final thrust before exploding inside me. I realized he wasn't wearing a condom because I felt a warm feeling inside of me underneath my bellybutton. Johnny didn't say anything as he came, just a quick grunt as he pulled out. The warm feeling slid out out of my ass and down my balls. Was that his cum? How humiliating! what the fuck! The boys chatted like nothing as Johnny's seed spilled onto the bed. I felt his hand slide off and heard him leave the bed.

Almost immediately, another boy jumped in between my legs where Johnny was. I knew immediately it was Paul. "My turn boys!" He yelled. Loudly. A hand began spanking me. Over and over and over again. He just kept going. It hurt so fucking bad. The short fat kid who was fingering my ass easier started clapping along, his 4-inch soda can of a dick fully erect. Oh my god I hope he doesn't fuck me that fucking gross motherfucker.

Paul's cock pressed against my hole. I knew it was a dick because it felt exactly like Johnny's except a little thinner. Like a banana. He slid just the tip of his head into my ass and waited. For several seconds it felt like for ever. The sensation made my ass shiver a little and everyone laughed.

"Look guys he fucking wants more!" Paul said.

Everyone cheered as he slid deeper into me. What is this fucking place!

"The spanking you gave him broke him down!" One yelled.

"Slap him in the face like that he'll call you daddy Paul!" The fat one said. Oh god I hope they don't do that.

"Oh I am his daddy" Paul said with a laugh while speeding up his fucking. He had both his hands gripping my hips hard. Sometimes a hand would shift and he'd grab a handful of my ass. It was almost like Paul was throwing me back onto his dick while his violent thrusts pushed his meat deep into me. Unlike Johnny, Paul was more talkative. He was moaning and grunting. It made me feel disgusting. Sometimes for a few seconds he would slowdown and just rock his pelvis a few inches out and then back in while keeping his body pressing mine into the bed.

"Who's your daddy little bitch huh?!" He shifted positions, his head now a foot above mine. "Who's your fucking daddy?" His left hand pushed my cheek down into the pillow as his right hand unlocked the gag and ripped the underwear out of my mouth. "Say it! Say it bitch!"

"Fuck you! Help-" Paul started mercilessly spanking me again, except it must've been much harder because I felt like I was gonna start bleeding or something. Then Paul laid down on top of me, getting real close to my ear, his penis still inside me, "if you don't fucking play along, we're gonna beat the shit out of you all night until you do. It'll make it easier. Just fucking say it. Okay? Just play along. Amanda would want you to." He licked the back of my ear and slapped me hard in the face. BAM!

"So little bitch. Who's your fucking daddy?"
I whispered "You are."

"Louder!" 
"You are!" I screamed before burying my face in the pillow. The fat kid was the only one who really noticed.

Paul thrusted away in different positions for another few minutes before he came. Sometimes he was closer to me, even secretly kissing my neck, other times he was farther away, throwing his cock in and out of me in a more rhythmic way. After he finished he stayed deep inside, laying fully on top of me, his entire weight on my back.

"Who's your daddy?" He said.

"Do I have to say it again?"

"When you say it, I'll pull out."

"You are."

"I am what?"

"You're my daddy. There. Are you happy?" 
"Say it one more time into my ear baby girl." He collapsed his head down onto my shoulder so my mouth was right next his ear and I said it "You're my daddy. Please get off of me."

He complied and hopped off, immediately high-fiving the fat kid.

"Gentlemen what you have just witnessed is a demo of your privileges here in Bunk 3 thanks to our bunk bitch. If you fuck up we'll get you transferred out. If you tell anyone we'll say you're a liar. Now everyone get in line. Let's fuck the man out of this little bitch. His mouth is open too by the way. Let's teach him how to suck some cock." Every started shuffling around, clothes began hitting the floor.

"As you all just heard," Paul continued. "He is my bitch first. I'm his daddy. So no one else to say that shit to him. He's my property." 
"You fucks hear that?!" The fat kid yelled. "He's the daddy."

"You're such a little cuck Anderson" one of the boys said to a round of laughs. Anderson? I think he's in our school.

Then that fat fuck shoved his thumb into my mouth, and slapped me in the face with his other hand. "You bite me. You hurt. You understand. You hurt a lot. I'll break your fingers." By now the drugs were blurring things. I don't think I said anything back to him. But I guess when my mouth opened back up I felt something in my mouth. I definitely remember the taste. The cum! Oh my god that's why I was thinking about Amanda earlier someone came in my mouth! A big cock pressed against my ass and slid in after facing no resistance. My body's defenses were completely down and I was ready to be used like a human flashlight for these horny boys. Unlike Johnny and Paul this guy just started humping away. After cumming, another guy took his place.

I guess I was still sucking Anderson's cock but I don't really remember much that happened after that.

My ass didn't even hurt though - the morning after the first time Amanda fingered me, my ass hurt so much I thought my body was broken. It was only a few months after we had started dating I told her that I was actually a little kinky in the hopes she would let me fuck her while she was handcuffed. She told me that she was in the BDSM community and started asking me all these questions internet porn hadn't prepared me for. What was my aftercare routine? What rope material did I use? What's a scene? I don't know what any of this meant.

She showed me pictures of her and her friends in latex outfits getting whipped and tied by other sexy women. Then her doing the same to others.

"Hey!" I said after she scrolled past one of her bent over a bed, restrained, "is that a man?" 
"Well of course sweetie," She said kissing me on the cheek, "please don't tell me you're the jealous type! It's a bad look for you. Yes, I met a few strong male doms who really showed me what it means to serve."
"No ... I ... I'm not jealous I get it." I managed to get out. Didn't feel good about that one.

"I think you should start out in a more submissive role when we begin our BDSM journey together." She started, "I'm an experienced domme and, if you fully embrace yourself, I can give you the most incredible orgasms of your life. Does that interest you?" 
Obviously it did, and two hours later I was l lying on my stomach, naked, in her bed. She was running her fingernails up and down my back, down my ass and legs then back up my body. She looked so hot, clad in latex panties and a corset bra combo that held up her perfect tits. Her blonde hair was done up in a tight bun. I was so sure me and her were finally going to have sex that night I was so excited, my hard dick digging into the bed. Then she stuck her hands under me and flipped me around so I was lying on my back.

"Look what we have here!" She said, dripping with humiliation, running one finger up and down my dick.

Amanda then got on top of me sitting on my stomach, facing away from me. Her perfect ass in my sights. "Let's get you into the equipment. Sound good slave?"
"Yes ma'am" I said before a shooting pain hit my balls. She was grabbing them as hard as she could, pulling on my sack.

"You will say yes Mommy to all of my commands slave. Do you understand."

"Yes Mommy yes please stop!" She released my sack. I felt a little weird about saying mommy since I thought about my own mom when I said it. She leaned over my dick into a doggy pose, her hairless asshole and pink pussy on full display. She was wet - it was the hottest thing I'd seen in my life. Then I felt her pull some thing in-between my legs. When I looked around her, I saw it was a metal bar that was strapped to my ankles. It prevented me from closing my legs when I tried.

Amanda started shaking the bar, "This guy is gonna keep you in a good position while I make you cum. Make sure to keep your knees bent and you feet flat on the bed or I'll have to get out more equipment. Sound good?"

"Yes mommy."

She flipped around, looking back at me, "I love how fast you're learning my rules." She slid backwards and dropped her mouth onto my cock, completely swallowing it whole, extremely easily. Her ass lifted up and dropped her pussy down onto my mouth. I knew what to do, eagerly licking away. Then I felt a wet finger begin circling my asshole. I tried to say something but Amanda was pushing her full weight onto my face, crushing me under per pussy,

"Don't stop licking me slave. Do not stop." The sensation of Amanda's mouth sliding up and down my cock made it hard for me to stop her finger from advancing farther into me. She took me entirely into her mouth, her tongue tickling the base of my cock as her finger started a "come here" motion inside of me.

I had heard about prostate massages before but finally experiencing it was unreal. The sensation filled my entire body - emanating out from my groin and into the tips of my fingers and toes. Amanda must have felt my dick pulse and strain, even if the sensations were almost uncomfortable, because she knew she owned me. The blowjob stopped, but the fingering only got more intense.

"Please keep sucking me Mommy?" I mumbled into her thigh, trying to get away from her pussy for a second. Instantly I felt a slap against my balls. It hurt like hell. She lifted herself off my face.

"Are you enjoying my fingers?" Amanda said while working my prostate aggressively. She knew exactly what to do. I felt incredible.

"Yes Mommy. But can you keep sucking me?"

"Okay you little pervert. I'll keep using my amazing, Goddess mouth to pleasure you, you worthless beta of a man ... if you agree to let use a toy to help with your anal training." 
I was a little shocked. "Anal training?" 
Her fingers slid out of me, one slowly tracing up my balls then my shaft. "Totally up to you! We can stop now if you like."

"No! Yes Mommy anything you want I trust you" I blurted out not thinking at all.

"Great!" She hopped off of me, and crawled between my legs before starting to suck my dick again. Amanda's hand would twist and jerk right behind her mouth which slid up and down your shaft ... just an incredible cocksucker. I felt like suck a king getting this treatment from her. Then a large object pushed at my ass. My legs instinctively closed but the bar stopped them from moving. I looked down to see Amanda feeding a large purple dildo into my ass. It was hooked and didn't look like a dick exactly, but had a bulbous head just like a penis. I tried to pull away ... this was going too fast ... but her arm wrapped around my leg and held me into position. Her fingers could barely touch my prostate, but this thing pushed past it and went even deeper. Then I felt the large base of her toy fit snug against me. Amanda's mouth bobbed off my dick.

"Okay ... now we're really gonna really start." What? What did she mean? God what have I gotten myself into I need to cum so bad! She flicked a switch on the bottom of the toy and it started vibrating. The sensation was like the earlier prostate massage but on steroids. My entire body was frozen in this euphoric moment. All my muscles began tensing and releasing, and my dick felt like I need to pee but also cum at the same time. My moaning sounded so gay if I wasn't doing this with a girl I'd be so ashamed ... I was still a little embarrassed.

I noticed Amanda wasn't sucking me anymore and was instead just rocking the toy back and forth. When she found a spot that made me squirm she held the toy right there, smirking at me, knowing she found my weak point. Her hand grabbed my shaft and started aggressively jerking me. I came almost instantly and right after the first rope of cum shot out she pulled her hand away and started really aggressively fucking my ass with her toy. Several more loads shot out of my cock and onto my stomach.

"Good boy!" She exclaimed, smearing the cum around my stomach and then rubbing her hand onto my face. In that moment of post nut clarity I felt disgusted, ashamed and so turned on. Amanda promised me she wouldn't tell anyone about that night but Johnny was talking about it last night I remember that much.

I heard a commotion outside that drew my attention. Were they coming back now? I looked into my luggage quickly to get a change of clothes but everything was missing. All my stuff was gone! In it's place were an assortment of female clothes ... hairbands, bras, leggings, panties, shirts, booty shorts, even some lingerie. No way I'm gonna keep wearing this stuff all summer! The noise outside got closer. I think it's fair to say I didn't want another treatment like last night so I ran into the bathroom to hide. I noticed my finger and toenails were painted white. What the fuck! I bet it was that creep Anderson. There's a big window inside one of the stalls I climbed out ... finally outside.

12