Bunk Bitch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran through the camp ground ... my feet hurt because I wasn't wearing shoes ... until I found a secluded table/bench clearing in the woods off to the side. There was a cement floor. It was really beautiful out here and I would've enjoyed it more if I my head wasn't still reeling. What am I gonna do? How do I get out of here? Is Amanda cheating on me? I thought back to Johnny leg wrapping around me right before he finished inside me. I shook the thought from my head. AH! I hated this feeling. Then I heard footsteps.

I looked up and saw a girl I didn't recognize but when she opened her mouth to say hi a boy's voice came out. As he got closer I recognized him as that kid in another bunk who wanted to talk about Pokemon with me last night. He looked totally different now, clad in a turquoise bikini bottom flip-flops and crop top. The shock must've registered on my face despite my best attempts to contain myself.

"You're surprised to see me in my new outfit" He said with a laugh before sitting down. "I'm Jason - but everyone's calling me Jinx now. I'm bunk 5's bitch." 
"What?"

"Yeah! I got initiated last night. Like you I heard!" His words flashed me back to last night, Feeling Paul's entire body pressing me down, his dick extending down into me, his tongue in my ear. I involuntarily looked away.

"You didn't like it?" He asked.
"Like it?! Of course not! You wanted this?"

"Well I didn't want it at first, no. I used to jerk off to porn everyday imagining I was that guy with the huge dick fucking the hot girl. But my bunkmates taught me that people like me will never fuck a hot girl like that - I couldn't believe I didn't see it earlier - look at my cute little ass." Jinx jumped up and spun around. His ass did look amazing that bikini - just like some instagram girlie. "An ass like this deserves to be grabbed and fucked. And look at this dick." He pulled his short down, revealing a tiny, hairless cock locked away in a plastic, clear chastity cage. "No woman wants to ride this dick. No truly hot girl is gonna look out over all her options and choose us short feminine looking men."

"I don't know about you but I have a girlfriend. She's super hot and if I had my phone I'd show you pictures."

"Oh, Johnny told me about Amanda.

"What?" What does he know! What did he mean by that?

"Anyway," he cut back in "I realized last night that I wasn't really a man. I have this tiny tight body and men want to fuck it. I felt desired instead of dejected by women. I really think." He moved closer to me on the bench, place his hand on my shoulder, "I really think ... you'd enjoy it. I can tell you're trying to be something you're not." 
I couldn't find the words to respond.

"You didn't enjoy any part of last night at all?" 
"No! It was torture!" I said but the question gnawed at me ... I said no but felt a pang of ... something. Did I like it? I thought back to when Johnny just before he filled me with his cum. And the wet feeling as it spilled out of me and down my balls. His dick felt the best, I thought, before getting angry with myself for even thinking like that. I stood up and lifted up my mini-skirt to show my caged cock: "Can you get this thing off?"

Jinx reached out and grasped it in his hand. He started to kiss it and reached a finger in-between my legs to tickle my taint. "You haven't cum in a while huh?" He said, standing up - a few inches taller than me. "It was so easy to fall into this role ... I had seen all this porn. I knew stuff like how a good blowjob has lots of eye contact!. The boys loved it! I'm skinny and short like you so the boys can choke me while they fuck me from behind. I called them daddy and sir and begged for their cum it was everything I wanted from a women ... but I knew this was the only way for me to live that fantasy."

"So you're okay being a toy for them. They're not better than us."
"Maybe not in class but out here ... they are. They're bigger than you and any of of them could easy overpower you and make you do whatever he wanted." I felt a twinge of blood rush into my dick at that thought.

He looked at me and about it for a moment and then made an offer: "If I take it off and suck your dick, will you let me put it back on?" 
"Why do I have to wear this thing? Can you just teach me how to get it off?"

"You have to unlock it with this key!" Jinx pulled a necklace key from her shirt for a second before putting it away.

"How did you get that?! Give it to me!" I shouted

"I sucked Paulie's dick! It's honestly so crazy what boys will do for a nut."
I looked at him mouth agape.

"So. If I take it off, suck you off, then let you fuck me. Will you let me put it back on? Trust me being your bunk's bitch is fun!"

"What is wrong with you?!"

"Okay fine I'll prove my worth!" Jinx said before dropping to his knees and pulling my skirt down. He pulled the key from his necklace over to my cage and undid the lock. Very gently, he disconnected the two pieces of the cage and slowly removed the outside part and then a large ring which fit against the base of my shaft. Then, in an instant, he started sucking my cock.

Standing there in the middle of the woods, my anxious eyes darted around to see if anyone was looking but the pure pleasure melted away any bad thoughts. I was rock hard as Jinx expertly slid a hand up and down my saliva soaked dick.

"You got hard fast huh!"

The feeling was incredible ... Jinx's technique was even better than Amanda's! And the way he did it! Such a slut looking up at me like a pornstar. He was even sticking his ass out, bikini perfectly shaping it, giving me a nice view. I could feel myself about to cum. So fast? I moaned and Jinx looked up at me, knowing he had me on the edge. He took me completely in his mouth and started bobbing back and forth using his puckered lips like a pussy. I grabbed the back of his head, pulled him into me my cum about to flood into my shaft before I felt a sting - I looked down and saw Jinx pinching my sack.

"Ow!" I screeched involuntarily.

Without letting go, Jinx dug his face into my pelvis, his nose tickling my freshly cut pubes. He stayed there for a second before sliding his mouth off.

"Here lay on your back the table, I want to keep going." He said, I complied immediately, not thinking in my lust. I needed to cum.

"Just relax" Jinx said before lifting up my legs and hoisting them into the air before digging his face into my ass. His tongue ran a circular pattern around my asshole occasionally darting inside. One of his hands began gently pinching the head of my cock, stroking me with his thumb only. It felt so incredible. Then Jinx started licking all the way up and down my crack, pressing his mouth hard into me. He brought my legs down onto his shoulders and started using one hand to rub my wet asshole. Then his finger slid inside me and started working my prostate, instantly flooding my dick with blood. I couldn't help myself from moaning. Jinx started slowly sliding his finger out of me but I could feel my nut building: "No wait..." I said before locking eyes with Jinx - he knew he had me. I felt a pang of regret as the finger slid back in, soon replaced with pleasure. Another finger joined. I started running my hands through my hair, grabbing the sides of the table trying to ground myself in the raw intensity.

Feeling my nut building I spread and lifted my legs as high as I could trying to drive my hips harder onto Jinx. His mouth slid around my dick just before I burst, squirting a load with each stiff long stroke Jinx delivered to me.

Still lying on my back, Jinx kept one hand on my still flaccid shaft while he learned in and kissed me. As our tongues joined I felt my own cum slide into my mouth. I opened my eyes and pulled away but he was holding the back of my head. He removed his mouth but replaced it with his hand, "swallow little bitch. Swallow it."

I was so turned on I did.

"Looks like you're ready for round 2!" Jinx said before letting me go. He turned so his back was facing me and bent all the way to the floor to remove his bikini bottom, his hairless asshole briefly on display. A small bottle of lube fell out. Then he climbed onto the table, where I was still laying, and got into a doggy-style position, shaking his ass back and forth. Then Jinx popped the cap off the, bled a big quirt and fingered it into himself, rubbing it like a pussy.

"Come and fuck me!"

Didn't need to tell me twice. I got onto my knees and scooted over to where Jinx's butt was. I pointed my hard dick directly at his hole and started pushing it in. Is this finally when I lose my virginity? My dick's head slid into him and before I could thrust all the way in, Jinx pushed himself back onto me, totally enveloping my dick in his tight tunnel. It felt like my whole member was getting gripped - hard - by a warm wet device. I started thrusting my hips back and forth, fucking Jinx the way those boys fucked me last night. I couldn't believe I was finally fucking someone! Virgin no longer! And it felt great! The soft moans slipping from Jinx's mouth made my dick pulse and throb. I spanked his ass, lightly, not sure how hard I could go. I got lost in the moment, humping and fucking with my eyes closed, loving the gentle touch of his balls against mine everything I pushed myself completely inside his ass. The slap of my torso against his but which jiggled perfectly with each thrust. I could feel myself about to cum, so I stopped the fucking in an effort to prolong the session but Jinx kept throwing his ass back into my dick, continuing right where I left off. He was relentless and brought his ass out all the way to my tip before slamming back into me. He did this like 10 more times before I shot my load into him.

Exhausted, I dropped and laid on my back on the top of the table. I briefly looked up to see Jinx still with his ass in the air, my cum dripping out. He sat up and pulled his bikini bottoms up. I closed my eyes and laid back again before I felt him sucking on my dick, gently cleaning off all the cum. My dick, which had only been hard for like 10 minutes and drained twice in that time, deflated almost instantly, shrinking back down to it's usual side as Jinx delicately handled it. I felt something plastic and then heard a CLICK.

My heart sank as I sat up and looked down to see my cock back in its pink chastity cage. Seeing my disappointment, Jinx said, "Hey! A deal's a deal!"

"Please," I begged. "I don't want to do this! Take this thing off me right now!"

Jinx laughed: "Aw! Bratty little slut! But no ... I can't! You bunk would kill me! Or make me their bunk's bitch and I DO NOT want to have to deal with Paulie and Anderson on a daily basis." He laughed again. "But you'll be fine! Just let them break you in and it'll be a lot better." 
"I'm not letting anyone break me in!"

"What about Amanda?"


"What about her? Who told you about her?"

"I'm sorry did she not make you eat Johnny's cum out of her pussy and also fuck your ass with a giant dildo? That's what the boys told me at least." 
"Shut up! Leave me alone! You don't know anything about me!" I shot up and threw on the girlie clothes and ran deeper into the woods.

12