Bunker Break Pt. 03: The Plan

Story Info
Laura has a plan to pee and someone gets wet.
5.5k words
4.05
12.2k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alpian
alpian
27 Followers

Thank you all who have voted part 2 to be remain "H"ot for a full month - and it is still doing pretty well. Thank you!

In this chapter, the Bunker Break is turning from pure omorashi somewhat into a watersports event, but retaining the bursting bladder and humiliation themes. Just so you're warned. Read my favorite authors and stories on literotica for more of that.

Any comments are welcome - I'd like to know what you liked and what pleased you less.

As always: All characters are of age and purely fictitious; similarities to real human beings are not intended. Any similarity is to be regarded as accidental and done without the knowledge of the author.

****

Laura was sitting in the folding chair, filming Gillian as she was holding Marianne and felt her body quiver with lust and expectation, but also with the urgent need to pee. They had been hiking more than three hours and spent quite some time with their little movie experiment. The nice pee break behind the picturesque chapel had been what felt like ages ago. Laura felt the three liters of water she had drunk in the meantime rapidly filling her bladder to full capacity. Now that her concentration shifted away from filming the action that had culminated in Marianne's accident - completely soaking her jeans as she peed herself in front of the camera - Laura missed the distraction and her need to empty her bladder could no longer be ignored: She was on the verge of letting go, she wanted to pee right in the chair she sat in.

Considering this option, she realized Marianne could look right up her crotch: Sitting side-by-side in front of Laura, Marianne and Gillian would be able to see her light-blue string panties barely covering her private parts. This thought sent a shiver of pleasure through Laura's spine - unwittingly, she had sat with her legs spread wide to have a stable position for the camera she was operating. Yet only now she realized the flashing side effect. Looking up from her own crotch, she let her eyes wander back to Marianne's wet jeans, button open and zipper all the way down, exposing drenched white panties in the open triangle. Marianne's dense bush of dark pubic hair shimmered through the now semi-transparent fabric. Wow, never had she thought to get such a chance at seeing a young girl pee herself. And now - even better - she had everything banned on film!

Laura immersed in memories: How she had ordered Gillian to keep Marianne from leaving the bunker to take a pee outside. How both girls had struggled in a fight which at first seemed to be staged, but later turned out to have been for real on Marianne's part. It turned her on to think of the predicament the young girl must have gone through, not wanting to pee herself in front of the two ladies. Five hours without a pee and almost four liters of water since they left - Marianne's bladder must have an enormous capacity to have lasted even this long, Laura realized and continued her daydreaming: How Gillian had managed to slip the girl's laces to uncover part of her breast. Marianne had been so desperate; she let her bra slip to uncover more and more, finally even flashing her areola. And when Gillian caressed her boob, slipping the bra off her nipple and fully exposing her breast, the young girl was too preoccupied avoiding an accident to even take notice... Remembering these intense moments, Laura felt her vulva getting wetter and wetter. Her labia were completely covered in vaginal juices and she literally felt how the thin fabric of her panties became see-through again. The first wet spot in Marianne's jeans - she remembered it in full colors. And the subsequent humiliation the girl went through, repeatedly squirting into her pants, collapsing to the ground and finally letting go at full force: before her inner eye, Laura could see every drop of the yellow pee staining the jeans' fabric, repeating itself in slow motion. She had zoomed in on the girl's crotch and captured every phase of the girl's desperation and final accident. She had seen it close up on the camera's screen and still smelled the fresh odor of diluted girl's pee that filled the obscure bunker. Now she sat watching as the puddle around the women's buttocks slowly seeped into the mattress.

Meanwhile, Gillian sat next to Marianne, holding her tight, caressing the girl and trying to console her. But she was distracted by her own rapidly filling bladder, pee pushing against her urethra with more and more urgency. Seeing Laura quiver with excitement didn't help, either, Gillian thought; observing her girlfriend's exposed panties slowly turning see-through as vaginal juices soaked into them. It turned her on to see how wet these panties were already; she believed to see every curve of Laura's wet lips shining through the moist fabric. Wow, she longed to put her tongue to her girlfriend's pubic lips and kiss her to an intense orgasm on the spot! But it was not the moment for this kind of orgies - there was a humiliated girl sitting by her side needing her encouragement and consolation, and she knew Laura had different plans, too.

Marianne couldn't believe it: she had peed herself in front of her two elegant companions. What did she do wrong? Was her English so bad the ladies didn't understand she really had had to pee? Why did the younger, blond lady have the idea with the photo-shooting before she had been able to relieve herself? Somehow she couldn't get rid of the impression the woman had liked her desperation. Was it only admiration of the pee-pee dance she put up for the movie, or was there more to it? And Gillian? She had been such a kind person during the hike. Certainly, her mean behavior before her accident had only been part of the acting? After all, she was currently sitting at her side, compassionate. What exactly had happened, anyways? Marianne had been so preoccupied by her need to pee she had hardly noticed anything of what had occurred. Her bladder had hurt so much! She had felt her pee pushing against her urethra, every second with more might until her sphincter just gave in. She dimly remembered ducking under Gillian's arms, how she had been caught in the last moment and then how her top had slipped.

Suddenly, Marianne realized she was sitting at Gillian's side with one of her breasts bare, totally exposed to Laura's stare. She blushed. How had that happened? Her bra must have come off during their struggle. How embarrassing! And Laura had taken pictures, and filmed everything, too! She tried to adjust her bra without attracting attention. But she couldn't do it, since Gillian was hugging her so closely she just couldn't move her arms to pull up her laces without asking her to release her hold for a second. And she didn't want to attract undue attention. Gillian's hand was gently caressing her arm, touching her breast in passing. Marianne made another feeble attempt, in vain, and then gave up. She didn't feel comfortable sitting here, wet jeans clinging tightly to her legs, flashing nipple and panties, totally exposed to the ladies' eyes and - even worse - to the camera recording. Her bladder still hurt, she wasn't even sure if pee wasn't still slowly seeping out of it. It had been too much...

Gillian noticed that Laura prepared to get up. She looked in her face. And knew immediately. A hot shiver went through her body as she saw Laura's naughty, horny look. As Laura pointed the camera, she gently caressed Marianne's breast, drawing her finger around her areola and lightly touching her nipple. It was erect from the chill of the concrete room, the wet clothes giving Marianne goose bumps. Gillian took the poking nipple between thumb and index, gently pinching it as her hand continued to fondle the young girl's full and taut tit. Laura smiled furtively and, approaching the two girls, handed the camera to Gillian. She had set up the other camera to record from the tea box. Laura came really close - Gillian could see up her skirt and unobtrusively directed the camera lens in the same direction.

"What a great view through this window..." Laura said walking towards the embrasure of the bunker. It was situated directly above the place where Marianne sat. Anticipation made her tremble.

"You must be able to see really far - I guess you can see the German border!" Laura exclaimed, "I have to take a closer look!"

Saying this, she stepped onto the wet mattress, soaked with Marianne's pee, to get close to the slit in the wall. She had to put one foot between Gillian's spread legs to approach the wall, placing her other leg on Marianne's other side. The guide had tried to give way for Laura to get closer, but had ceased her effort when she saw that Laura did not attempt to step straight on. Seeing the beautiful skirt and blouse Laura wore, Marianne felt reminded of her own disgrace and looked down. She saw her exposed breast, her wet jeans, her soaked panties uncovered by her open fly, her drenched pubic hair clearly shining through. She felt the cold concrete wall she was leaning against, the wet mattress she sat on, the warmth emanating from Gillian sitting at her side, hugging her. She blushed from shame at the thought that Gillian, too, was sitting in her pee. How humiliating! She felt guilty of Gillian soiling her clothes to comfort her. Gratitude flushed her at this realization of Gillian's kindness. A slight movement of Gillian's arm, still holding her tightly, and a light touch of something soft on her front made her look up again. It was Laura's skirt that had gently brushed her forehead when she finally positioned herself close to the wall. Marianne found herself looking straight at Laura's moist panties. Bewildered, she turned to look at Gillian. Marianne was disconcerted, not knowing what to think of the situation.

Gillian was upskirting her girlfriend, aiming the cam directly at Laura's wonderful crotch before zooming back to capture Marianne's face, too. Her body was hot with excitement; she wondered what was coming next. Her bladder contracted, she knew she would have to pee soon. How much longer was this going to take? What was Laura up to? When would she finally get to pee? She needed to release a whole flood of pee, she was in desperate need to let go. She couldn't hold it much longer! Yet Laura was up to something, and the situation was too tantalizingly thrilling to miss a second of it. She knew Laura, too, had a flood of urine in her bladder, yearning for release. Bracing herself to endure her own desperation a little longer, concentrating on what must come next, she sent a reassuring look at Marianne and started some conversation:

"Are you feeling better now?" she asked, diverting the girl's attention. "See, I'm really sorry you peed yourself. I didn't want that to happen - I had no idea your need was that urgent."

Marianne blushed, ashamed to be reminded of that humiliating situation. But she didn't know what to reply.

"Well, I don't think the person living here will ever notice you wet his mattress." Gillian continued, making Marianne feel even worse. "With the heat outside it'll dry in no time."

"I didn't mean to do that!" she sobbed, "I didn't want us to be peeing in here in the first place!"

"You know," Gillian answered, a mischievous thought flashing through her brains, "Laura and I still need to pee. Don't you think that, we could pee down here, too?"

"So you didn't mean to pee inside after lunch like you said before?" the young girl asked, somehow relieved.

"It was just a proposition, but we would have listened to your pleas eventually." Gillian kept teasing. "We would have gone outside with you..."

She paused.

"But now it hardly matters anymore, does it?"

"It's my fault that the poor guy living here got his things ruined!" regretted Marianne. She was feeling really bad. "I really should have been stronger."

She started sobbing.

"Oh, please, don't do it here! Pee upstairs - outside! Please!" she begged.

"You can see the main street outside," interrupted Laura. She had felt Marianne's distress and wanted to tantalize her a bit more. "I don't want to pee where everyone can see me. You didn't do it, either!"

"But I wanted to, honest!" Marianne despaired. "Believe me. Please, don't ruin his stuff..."

"As if there were anything left to ruin about this mattress." Laura chaffed. "The whole cave smells of your accident... Anyways, it doesn't make a difference if it soaks up the urine of one or two women peeing on it."

"I'm not going outside, if the two of you can pee down here!" Gillian opposed, "Actually, I'm quite bursting by now: maybe we should take a leak and then eat outside?"

Their conversation was coming to an end, seemingly trailing out because every woman was occupied with her own desire to pee. Marianne was still mulling over the meaning of Laura's last comment concerning the mattress when she noticed Laura reaching down. Glancing up again, she saw Laura holding herself, hand inside her panties, pressing against her crotch. Laura's panties were so wet - 'Had she already lost a spurt of pee?' Marianne wondered. Impossible! After all, she was not forced to keep holding it. It just didn't make sense. Why should Laura wet herself? Why would she do that? Marianne observed how Laura shifted her hip in a more upright position, further approaching the embrasure. Shocked, Marianne realized how close Laura's vulva was to her face. She could distinguish every detail of her private parts through the thin and see-through fabric of her panties. Laura's fingers moved deeper into the panties again. Marianne saw her put a finger into her slit. No, two. Now she was rubbing slightly up and down. 'She must be desperate, too.' Marianne thought. Or why would she touch herself like that? Laura must have noticed the shamefulness of what she was doing in front of their guide because she pulled her fingers back. Marianne believed the fabric had gotten even wetter. Had Laura just avoided a bigger accident? In awe she stared into the woman's crotch, less than a foot from her face. She had never been this close to another woman's vulva. 'I should be decent and look away!' shot through her head. But she couldn't resist looking back as Laura moved again. Even though the panties were still covering her vulva, Marianne clearly saw the change as Laura withdrew her fingers: Her outer labia were slightly parted now and she got a glimpse of the woman's small inner labia in the resulting crevice through the almost transparent wet fabric.

All of a sudden, Marianne gave a start: she believed she had seen a short jet of pee escape Laura's urethra! Yes, there could be no doubt: a few drops fell from the drenched panties onto Marianne's top. Marianne tried to move away, but Gillian was still holding her in her arms. She cowered as close to the wall as possible, shrinking away from the dripping pee. Should she tell Gillian what was happening? But that would be embarrassing for Laura. As if she had noticed something was going on, Gillian moved closer to Marianne, holding her tightly in her arms. Gratefully, the girl huddled closer. Marianne still couldn't look away from the apparently distressed bladder hidden inside the beautiful light-blue thongs right in front of her. Shocked, she saw another jet of pee flood Laura's panties. It was stronger and passed through the fabric without finding much resistance. The drops hit Marianne's top and she felt how her belly was touched by the woman's warm pee as the cotton fabric eagerly soaked in the liquid. She wanted to move away, but Gillian held her. All she managed to do, was skidding down the wall a bit, backing away from the crotch threatening to release a flood of urine onto her.

Laura put her hand back into her crotch. Finally she was going to avoid further accidents, Marianne hoped. But instead, she saw tiny rivulets passing between the fingers and dropping onto her again. Why wasn't Laura stopping the flow? Was it too late?

What would happen next? Why didn't she go away to avoid peeing on her? As Laura's fingers pulled back, her bladder was releasing another spurt of pee. This squirt lasted longer, a few seconds. Pee splashed on Marianne's top, leaving a very visible trace almost all the way from her cleavage to her jeans. She could feel some of it soaking through the fabric and running over her skin. Laura shifted again, now almost touching Marianne's face with her panties. Another jet of pee, this time not only wetting her top but also dripping on her exposed décolleté. Running along her cleavage, it collected in her belly button, forming a small puddle. Marianne was horrified: First she had peed herself, and now she was being peed on by a lady! How would she be able to go home with all her clothes wet? How could she explain?

Laura inserted her hand in the seam of her skirt, this time above her panties. 'Could she stop it?' Marianne wondered. Would her hand be able to keep her pee inside? Would she finally move away to finish her toilet? Marianne was paralyzed. Another shot of pee dribbled between Laura's fingers onto her belly.

Gillian hugged her tight and reproached:

"Now we have had so much distraction with you peeing yourself, that we didn't get to pee in time. Look, what is happening to Laura!"

At the very same moment, Laura yanked her panties aside and seemed to give in to nature. Marianne had automatically turned her head to look at Gillian as she was talking to her. At the movement, she diverted her look back to Laura. She sat directly under the skirt, which gave her the feeling of being in a tent. And in front of her... She found herself staring directly at the now exposed private parts that couldn't hold back the huge amount of pee retained in Laura's bladder. She could clearly distinguish her inner labia, her clitoris showing at their junction, covered partly by a short clitoral hood. She observed a movement between these inner lips, and saw Laura's urethra swelling, pushing forward. A sudden burst of pee hit her hard on her breast. She felt the warm urine running down between her breasts and soaking into the fabric of her top and bra. She was horrified - would Laura piss all over her? Why didn't she step away?

Marianne didn't have time to think as another gush sprayed her in a golden shower of urine. Laura was holding her panties away to the side, spreading her labia slightly at the same time. Thus her jet escaped without resistance. The pee stream grew stronger and, as Laura pulled her hand up, just a bit, it moved higher. Laura tensed her abdomen, pivoting her hips and bringing her vulva forward. A strong, light-golden stream of pee now hit Marianne's face. She watched in horror. How could this happen? Didn't Laura remember she was straddling her? She wanted to protest. But some pee spilled into her mouth and caused her to shut up. She felt the warm pee hitting her chin hard, then splashing in all directions before running down to drench her bra and top. She could not believe this was happening.

Laura was relieved and excited. Finally, she had carried out her plan. And even better, instead of just watching the girl pee herself and making her watch in return, she had managed to pee on her, too. She almost climaxed just thinking about the way she was "having an accident", standing astride their unsuspecting guide. But now it was time to enjoy the last milliliters of pee she could squirt from her bladder onto that young body. How she loved the sweet smell of her own pee adding to the flavor of Marianne's wetting! Gillian was filming every single drop: Oh, how she would enjoy watching this movie over and over again before drenching Gillian in one of their watersports games! Yet this was so much more fun, daringly peeing on their guide without asking for permission!

Gillian had positioned herself to keep Marianne securely in place and put the camera out of reach of Laura's pee splattering on Marianne's breasts, then splashing all over the girl's face. Wow, this was exciting - she'd never have thought Laura would go through with it.

alpian
alpian
27 Followers
12