Bunker Break Pt. 03: The Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, she had seen how pissed Laura was because Marianne didn't take notice of her exposed panties when she sat in front of them. She knew Laura loved to be watched and was going to force Marianne's attention. She had wondered how her friend was going to attract the girl's gaze. She had seen Laura shift more and more, struggling to hold back. Laura had already been very desperate as she filmed Marianne's accident. Gillian knew how much effort it must have cost her to keep still, filming without blurring the image by wiggling about. When Gillian had sat at Marianne's side, it was not only to console her but also to keep her from getting up and running away. She knew how the girl's humiliation turned on Laura. She knew Laura would want to pee immediately after. Was she going to wet her panties in the camping chair? Her panties were flashing tantalizingly under her short skirt as she sat in front of them. It turned her on to know how aroused Laura must be now, seeing her cum-soaked panties.

Then Laura had gotten up and approached them. Gillian's pulse had quickened. When she had seen Laura step up and stand over the girl she wondered how close to an accident she would pretend to come. She imagined Laura being close to an orgasm as she moved over, ostensibly just to look through the embrasure. When she looked up at Laura's wet panties, she had known it was only a matter of minutes. Laura wouldn't be able to hold on much longer. Gillian was ready to relish the show, the pee-dance she was going to put up for them. Then she saw a couple drops glistening on her panties, a little rivulet of clear urine running down her thighs. 'Wow, Laura was pushing things!' She had thought. But really to pee like this, letting go without any inhibition, directly hitting the girl's face - she'd never have believed it! She couldn't believe her eyes as she watched Laura's pee gushing out of her cleanly shaven vulva. Flabbergasted, she had observed her friend go all over the girl. Yet already, the golden shower was over...

It turned her on to know how aroused Laura must be now, having done her toilet on their poor, unsuspecting guide. Unfortunately, Laura - blocked by her skirt - had not been able to see where she was peeing. Had she seen, known how thoroughly her golden shower was rinsing the girl down, Gillian assumed she'd probably have had an orgasm right there whilst spraying her pee all over the girl!

Marianne sat on the ground, sobbing, totally confused about what had happened. After a seemingly endless time the gush ceased and she could dare to breathe again. She was over and over covered with pee! What did she do? Why did this happen to her? What to do now? Laura had finished to pee and was running her fingers along her slit. Without putting her string panties back in place she sat down. Now she was kneeling over Marianne's lap! She looked embarrassed, Marianne thought as she saw Laura's blushed face. Little did she suspect it was all sexual excitement...

Laura rubbed her body gently against Marianne's, her crotch feeling the fabric of the girl's panties covering her pubic hair. She pushed to get a closer touch. Then hugged Marianne and started to speak:

"I'm so sorry! I was so excited with all the photo-shooting and then your accident, I just had totally forgotten my own need to pee. When I was standing here to look out of the window, a cold breeze hit through the embrasure and the need to pee just suddenly hit with all its might. I felt my muscles relax, pee flooding my slit and bursting out into the open. I simply couldn't avoid it!"

Marianne blushed, feeling ashamed she had for a moment assumed Laura had done it intentionally. She almost felt sorry for Laura and hugged her, her arms now released by Gillian. Laura enjoyed to feel the soaked clothes, the girl's wet body, full with her own pee. She hugged Marianne closer and rubbed herself a bit, moving up and down.

"You'd better get undressed." suggested Laura, "So your clothes can dry in the sun."

"Fortunately, we can stay in here, so no one will see you naked." Gillian backed her.

Not waiting for a reply, Laura leaned back and pulled Marianne's top and bra over her head, handing them to Gillian, leaving Marianne topless. Then she removed her own blouse and shirt, too, saying:

"Hugging you, I got soaked myself."

Marianne face turned beet-red. She felt deeply sorry: Now she had been the cause for Laura to soil her clean clothes, too.

"You should give me your jeans, too." insisted Gillian, holding the other clothes to spread them in the sun on the roof of the bunker. She knelt down in front of Marianne, while Laura got up without stepping away. As Gillian got between her friend's legs to pull off Marianne's jeans, Laura pretended to stumble and support herself subsequently on the wall, pressing her pubic mount into Marianne's face. "I should have taken off my skirt, too!" she thought, as she realized it was between her crotch and Marianne's body, blocking direct touch. Still, she enjoyed the pressure on her clit.

Pushing away from the wall after what seemed far too short a moment to her, Laura straightened up. In a quick move, she lifted her skirt over her head, then pulled down her panties. Stepping out of them, she handed both garments to Gillian.

Gillian briefly interrupted the strenuous task of stripping Marianne of the soaked jeans clinging to her skin to receive Laura's clothes, then dived back between her friend's legs to continue her mission. Exposing their hapless guide turned her on, as did pulling drenched jeans and panties along the girl's stout thighs whilst taking in the odor of fresh urine wafting around them. The fabric was sticking to the girl's skin, providing a welcome excuse to caress her legs as she peeled off centimeter by centimeter. Sliding back to pull past the knees, she motioned Laura to step forward. Of course her now nude friend obliged, once again overstepping and ramming her smooth, clean-shaven mons pubis into their guide's face. 'Finally!' Laura thought, as she felt skin touching skin, her labia on the girl's lips.

Gillian finished stripping the girl and got up to take the clothes outside. Meanwhile, Laura knelt straddling Marianne, sitting with her vulva pressed firmly against the girl's body. The young girl was wondering why she would not go and sit somewhere else now, but did not dare to ask. She was sitting completely naked in a slowly draining puddle of pee on the mattress, Laura sitting on her lap and rubbing her shaved slit against her mons covered in her natural bush.

Laura was really excited and had to hold back not to rock back and forth too much. The past scenes had elated her and she found herself making bold plans. While Marianne was leaning to the wall in a relaxed angle, Laura gently stroke her hands over the girl's arms.

"Are you feeling better now?" she asked the girl.

Marianne just absentmindedly looked at her. The situation had evolved too rapidly, she was completely confused.

"I am really sorry, but you know, I just couldn't hold back anymore. I should have peed before, but when you peed yourself, I was so worried about you and feeling sorry, I simply forgot my own needs." Laura continued soothing the girl, making up excuses for her staged accident: "I was so lost in the moment, I got distracted by the view out of the window until the cold breeze hit and a sudden spasm cramped my bladder. I felt pee push through my urethra, I tried to stop it with my fingers. But when the first few spurts had squirted out, I knew I had waited too long. I'm sure you know what I mean? The sudden pressure, the unrelenting need once you have started to go? And it came with might, there was no stopping, no delaying it. You must have felt the same when you had your accident? All I could think of was to avoid damaging the camera. I didn't move, so Gillian could keep the cam safe. I knew she would if I didn't move. In stepping away, I was risking to go all over the electronics. I didn't have an option. I'm sure, you understand?"

Marianne felt her guilt weighting her down: in the end it all had happened because of her. Had she not peed herself, everything would have been fine. Now she had ruined someone's mattress and she had made a lady pee herself, too. Or should she object to Laura trying to save the camera? You could wash clothes and skin, but fragile electronics would not recover from such a soaking! She was terribly sorry for what had happened, she was heavily indebted to her companions for having had to go through this.

"Oh, it's okay." she whispered, dispirited, "It was all my fault in the end."

Laura hadn't dared to hope for such a self-incriminating reply and was relieved her story was taken for real. 'So we won't have to fear trouble with her parents - she wouldn't tell them nor anyone else.' she thought.

Hugging Marianne, she wrapped her arms around her, lifting her back from the cold concrete wall and pressing the nude girl against herself. For an erotic moment, she enjoyed rubbing their stiff nipples against each other before closing into a full hug. Feeling the girl's full round bosom against her own breast wasn't bad, either.

"Don't worry!" she said aloud. "Maybe we all should have peed before..."

Indulging in the moment, savoring the somewhat forced intimacy with their nude guide, Laura felt exhilarated. Elated by the girl's placability and emboldened by her pent-up arousal, she felt she wanted to take things even further.

"I just hope, Gillian doesn't pee outside whilst putting our clothes to dry." She mused.

"Why?" asked Marianne. She couldn't quite understand what should be wrong with making use of the occasion and peeing outside.

"Well, look at us. We have peed ourselves in front of her, going in our pants. We have all the shame and humiliation. She could always laugh at our disgrace and tease us about today. Easy - she didn't have an accident..."

"Do you really think, she would?" doubted Marianne, "I wouldn't, and she is so kind?"

"She may not do it intentionally." Laura tempered her tone. "But imagine if she accidentally let slip something at a party or when drinking with friends. She might think it a fun anecdote and not feel the embarrassment for us - and you know how some people react in such a situation. What would you feel like sitting in a room, with everyone staring at you and laughing at your humiliation?"

"Maybe you're right?" Marianne conceded, remembering parties with drunk school buddies. "You know better... Although I would like my parents and friends never to find out what happened."

Laura felt the girl shudder at the thought and sensed an opportunity:

"Hm, I don't know... Gillian might feel a need to explain why your clothes are all stained, making sure your parents don't blame us." Laura claimed.

"Oh, please don't!" Marianne almost began weeping in her arms. "Anything, but don't tell my parents - I can't stand the thought!"

Laura hugged her tightly and caressed her, holding her head against her shoulders. Aroused at her own kinky idea - and convinced she could trick the innocent girl into it - she announced:

"I have an idea how we can make sure your parents will never know what happened here. Maybe it would work..."

"Really?"

"Yes, but we must make sure Gillian compromises herself, too." Laura asserted, "Otherwise, she won't agree to my plan, she's far too aware of her reputation. She wouldn't want your parents to even think anything unfavorable about her. Just let me do it and I assure you, neither Gillian nor I will tell anyone."

"That would be a great favor!" Marianne was relieved. "Do what you like to convince Gillian."

"I will!" Laura said.

She felt a wave of heat swelling in her lower body as she came from the simple thought of what was going to come.

12