Bunking with Becca - A Prequel

Story Info
Brother and sister stroll through the countryside.
3k words
4.4
36.5k
56

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnTom10
JohnTom10
535 Followers

*All characters are at least 18 years of age.

"You really need to come outside!" his sister said, pulling back the drapes.

His eyes stung from the brilliant sunlight that Becca had just invited into the bedroom. Scrambling for his dropped joypad, Jack's fingers found the pause button.

"Do you mind, I was in the middle of a boss fight."

"Oh please, you have all night to play your stupid video games. But look at that day out there! We have to enjoy it while we can."

"No thanks, not in the mood," he said as he resumed his virtual battle. "Anyway, don't you have a boyfriend to...hang with?"

He had to pause it again as her smooth, incessant legs appeared between him and the screen. Her stubborn hands rested on her hips.

"Chris is away for the weekend. Besides, I wanted to hang with you for a while. I mean this is our last proper summer vacation, Jack, and, well, how much longer can we do things like this?"

Jack averted his gaze away from her wobbling tits as she bent down in front of him - her cheeky attempt at making eye contact. Although no one else was in the house, she kept her voice low.

"Those ciders I stashed in the fridge this morning should be nice and cool by now. Most refreshing for a lazy walk in the countryside, don't you think?"

With a raised eyebrow, Jack glanced at her boobs again before meeting her smile. Becca let out a raucous laugh and skipped towards the door.

"I'll bag those drinks. See you outside in two minutes. Shit, Jack, open a window in here...place smells like...a boy's room."

***

On heading towards the back of their garden, Jack's eyes struggled to adjust to the glaring sun. Becca had been right about the weather. The brightness was one thing, but the sheer heat in the air was a novel experience. 'Guess summer is here,' he thought. As he pushed through the thick foliage that marked the start of their trespassing, he was greeted by his drinking sibling.

"Glad you could finally make it. Were you doing your hair or something?"

Jack shot back a mocking face and reached out for a cool beverage. He would be made to wait, however, as Becca started to cross the golden field. Rising wheat stalks covered her white trainers and lower legs. Her fingers danced playfully over the spikey wheat heads as she moved.

"First you barge into my room and now you plan to dehydrate me?" Jack shouted.

With his words failing to slow her march, he plodded on and followed the girl in the pink tank top and blue, denim skirt. It was a pleasant departure away from her usual darker garb. Their path was one they'd forged many times before - it was another thing that Becca had a point on. With high school all over now, and the rest of their lives to get on with, how many more times would they be able to wander without worry through the endless carpet of fields.

Just like he knew they would, they were greeted by the gentle flow of the stream. Grassy and slight, it wasn't as blue as the cloudless sky above. For such as small thing, it sure eroded down far. How long must it have taken to slice these fields apart? A hundred years? A thousand? All Jack knew was that it'd probably hurt like hell if you tumbled into it. The stream winded on for about a mile or so, all the way down towards some distant trees.

"I'll take that drink now," Jack said holding out his hand.

"What's the magic word?"

"Let me think...umm...Is it give me a can or I'll chuck you into the water?"

She pushed her tongue through thick, cider moistened lips and slapped a can into his waiting palm. The condensation felt nice on his skin. Her dark bangs and pony tail whipped savagely as she turned and continued her walk along the meandering stream. The tinny can made a satisfying 'tisk' as it cracked opened. He remembered a time when he and his sister used to believe that fairies lived around here. But that was when they were young and childish. Still, Jack liked the idea that if he drank enough, perhaps he would see one. As his mouth drank the sweet liquid, his eyes drank in all the beautiful sights around him.

***

"Will you stop falling behind," Becca said without slowing.

"What do you want from me? My boot laces came undone."

Jack was thrown off his lace tying by the image of an inky butterfly. Her top now starting to catch on clammy skin, it was easy to see the new design on Becca's lower back.

"Gotta say, day drinking is fun!" he said, standing up and crushing his second empty container.

It also had its drawbacks as his bladder signalled.

"I'll catch up in a sec," he said as he stood on top of the river bank.

"Wait! Give me your trash!" Becca yelled. "Don't dump it in the stream!"

Piss was already in full flow as she came up beside him. He shifted slightly in a weak attempt to obscure her view. True to her persisting nature, she angled around further to watch his darting, yellow arc.

"I was planning on drinking that y'know?" Becca said.

"Don't worry. I'm sure I'll need to pee again. Hey! Eyes up here!"

She chuckled and play slapped his shoulder.

"The water, you inconsiderate asshole!"

"Water flows, Becca," he said as she walked onwards. "It'll be clean again by the time we get there."

Jack shook himself dry and tucked his semi back into his shorts. He was confident in his prediction as the fading urine was swallowed up by the fast-moving water that rumbled over smoothed stones. Perspiration from their stroll in the sun had caused Becca's butterfly to glisten. Jack decided he had to bring it up somehow. He quietly came up behind her and pushed his knuckle into her ink covered spine.

"Ouch! You prick!" Becca shouted. "Owe, fuck!"

Having being forced off her little path into the crop, the sharp wheat heads lashed out and further molested her unprotected flesh.

"What have we got here, Rebecca?" Jack said in his best headmaster's voice.

Becca's face went ruby as she crossed her hands behind her back.

"Can't deny it now, sis. I honestly don't care, but how are you gonna hide a fucking tramp stamp from dad?"

"Did you get a good look back there, pervert? When you were checking me out?

"Oh, no. You're not turning this back on me."

"It's art, Jack. Don't be so ignorant."

"Try explaining that to our father. Let me know first, though. I'd love to be there when that happens."

"It already DID happen. He's cool with it. So, FUCK you!"

Becca picked up her pace as she opened another tin. On hearing genuine anger in her voice, Jack started to feel a little bad about his teasing. He rubbed sweat off his face with his forearm.

"Bec, wait up! I'm just messing around."

***

Stopping abruptly in front of him, his chest bumped into her back. Undeterred, Becca kept her hand over her eyes as she tried to view something in the distance.

"Oh...Sorr-"

"Look. Way over there," she said, pointing. "They're tearing more trees down. Bastards!"

Jack studied the green and yellow sun kissed fields until he spotted the eyesore. Metallic machines not natural to this place. They were quite a distance from them, parked at the foot of some grassy hills.

"I didn't know you were such an eco-warrior, sis."

She pushed back in an attempt to nudge him. Her movement was much too slow to be seen as aggression. The denim skirt pressed snugly against him.

"I'm not...not really...but soon they'll come for our special place."

Jack placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. A good head and shoulders taller than Becca, she felt small as he curled his fingers. He couldn't feel her bra strap because it wasn't there.

"You said it yourself, it's not like we're gonna be able to keep coming back here anyway." His eyes roamed her snowy neck as his hand slid down her bare arm. "But at least we have today."

Becca gazed at the distant work vehicles in silence. The back of their hands now touching, her fingers intertwined his. They walked on together towards welcoming trees; and a promising darkness. Jack found it amusing when she practically jumped on him when a bumble bee decided to steal some of her drink. There could be no way she hadn't felt it.

"And you wanted to stay cooked up in that smelly room. Admit it, I'm always right!" Becca said.

Walking together with the sun on their backs wasn't so bad.

"Maybe," Jack said, squeezing her hand.

***

Twigs crunched under their feet as they entered their wooden sanctuary. The water now darker beneath imposing trees, the trickling stream had opened up into a shallow pond.

"Give me another beer, woman," Jack teased as he fell onto an old leather sofa.

"Remember dragging that thing up here. It took us the whole fucking weekend," she said, joining him.

Jack snapped his fingers impatiently as he waited for cider.

"Enjoy it," Becca said, pulling out two more. "It won't be long until all this is eaten up by those greedy fucking machines."

Aluminium vessels 'tisked' and then clashed as they cheered. Foamy bubbles spilled over the top, dousing both leather and skin. Jack wondered if apples hung from any of the branches above. The names of the trees, he still didn't know -- Oak? Ash? A council of random tree species? His gaze turned from bark to Becca.

"I always loved it here," she said. "It's the one place that makes me feel like I'm the only person in the entire world."

Feeling more relaxed from the alcohol induced buzz, Jack placed a hand just above her knee.

"What about me? Where am I in this fantasy?"

Their eyes met for the briefest of moments before Jack tasted more sweet cider. Not from his can, but from his sibling. Their lips squelched for a while before tongues invaded each other's mouths.

Golden rays filtered lazily through the breeze blown leaves. Like some divine signal, spears of light illuminated Becca's comely curves. The image was made all the better by her roaming hand. Jack gasped as she teasingly rubbed the crease in his shorts.

"Feels good to be alone? Doesn't it?" she said.

He ran a gentle thumb down her face as she pulled at his fly. He made a soft gasp as skin touched skin - her fingers, his cock. Jack loved how forward his sister could be at times.

"You've been hard for me for a while now, haven't you?" she said, pulling him free. "Wow..."

A slave to his surroundings, he tugged on her ponytail as they kissed. He didn't mind too much as she withdrew her lips. Taking another swig, Becca tossed her drink aside before focusing on his cock. He moaned as she worked him. Becca's hand ran delicately over his veiny monster. Switching between an array of loose and tight grips, fingertips glanced his balls. She smiled as she lowered her head. Her breath felt cool as she spoke.

"I never truly appreciated it before," she said, peeling away his lower garments. "I thought all dicks would be like yours. But they're just not." She kissed his balls. "Not Chris'...Not...his."

Jack trembled as her icy mouth enveloped him. As her words massaged his ego, her mouth massaged his cock. He lay back down as her circling tongue warmed. He groaned and stroked her hair as she marked him with her saliva.

"Oh, Becca..."

Jack let his face soak up the lowering sun. He groaned each time she made his balls tingle. His hand rose and fell as her head bobbed. It's how things used to be before Chris came along. Far too long since he'd last visited her mouth, it wouldn't be long until he filled it again. Stalling his pleasure, Jack frowned as she left him to squat at the edge of the pond. Becca scooped some water into her hand. Returning to him, she dropped a knee either side of his thick thigh.

"Here, drink," she said.

Cool beads of water dotted his chest as he supped from her hand. Becca drained the rest as she mounted his thigh. From under her skirt, smooth, legs poured either side of him.

"I think my pee gives it an interesting twang," Jack joked.

Becca's eyes sharpened as she pulled off his t-shirt. Soft hands roamed his solid pecs.

"The men in this family are so hairy," she said before sucking his nipple.

She tucked his cock under her top and pressed it against her flat belly. Jack groaned as she stroked him through the cotton material. From the sweat and precum, her tummy was almost as wet as the panties fusing to his thigh. Jack squeezed her denim ass while burying his face in her chest. Becca leaned close and threw her arms around his neck.

"Do you have a condom?" she whispered.

Jack found it difficult to pull away from her breasts.

"It's not the sort of thing I think of when going for a walk with my sister."

"More fool you."

Becca sighed in frustration as she humped his leg. Her forehead rested against his shoulder. Grinding his cock against her skin felt good, but Jack instinctively knew how much better she could feel. That didn't mean it was right. Curiosity was wearing him down as her desperate jolts painfully pulled at his leg hair. His voice was low and raspy.

"Maybe just the tip? Just for a minute?"

It all happened so beautifully quick. Becca perched up, pushed aside the thin layers between her legs, and impaled herself on her brother. She let out a long cry and squeezed his shoulders as she slid down his fat cock.

"Jesus! Becca!

Jack held tight her swivelling hips as rusty springs whined. So much for "just the tip," he revelled in discovering what only a few privileged brothers would know. His groans were deep, and reminiscent of men's everywhere who too had received their sister's most precious gift. Her mouth had been one thing, but the warm, squishy sensation of her pussy was ethereally divine.

"You're so fucking tight!"

Becca jammed her tongue down his throat as their sex began to find rhythm. Squeezing his shaft, her wet womanhood rose and fell on his meaty pole. Jack groped her breasts like a wild beast. A celestial energy he'd never experienced before flowed through his entire body. Her possessed humping brought an intense tingling to his virgin balls.

"Becca...I can't....I think I'm gonna cum!"

"No, wait!" She said, pinning him hard against the sofa. "I'm nearly there!"

Perhaps his sister didn't know how dicks worked after all. Jack's cock certainly wasn't going to follow commands anymore. His hands loosened on her vigorous hips. Before his eyes rolled back, he peered through overhanging branches and caught a glimpse of an orange sky. It felt like time had stopped as his balls surrendered their load. A tube in his cock filled and refilled as a shuddering Becca howled on top of him. Every bird must have shot from their nest at the orgasmic moment. The gushing pressure of his thick fluid being forced down her forbidden canal was euphoric. Her convulsing squirts relentless, he was happy to have at least made her finish too.

***

"Look at me," Becca said, gently holding his stubbled chin. She pressed her forehead against his and breathed on his face. "I fucking love you."

Becca nestled her head against his hairy chest. Hungry chicks squealed for their mothers in the trees above them. Dusk brought a fresh chill that harassed their exposed skin. It wasn't much, but Jack dragged his t-shirt over them.

"Want to start a fire?" Becca said.

"We should probably head back. They'll be wondering where we are."

"Let them wonder," she said, planting soft kisses on his chest. "Let them all wonder."

Noses brushed before they kissed. Jack threaded her hair with his fingers. He wasn't sure why Becca was grinning.

"I can feel you, Jack. There's so much. It's like you peed inside me!"

Jack could indeed feel his cream escape her and ooze down his greasy shaft. He groaned as she shifted on his dick.

"You know, you should try some of dad's protein shake stuff," she said, massaging his chest. "Imagine how good you'd look if you bulked up like him."

"That's ok. I'm big where it matters," he said as he smothered her giggles with a kiss.

"Everything will change now, wont it?" This place will disappear, we'll get jobs, and life will go on."

"I guess," Jack replied, caressing her waist. "It's hard to know what the future will bring. I'm glad we...have today."

Becca livened up and beamed her perfect smile. He had no doubt she could feel him swelling inside her.

"I fucking love how hard you get for me!" She said as her waist swivelled with renewed purpose.

Removing her top, he halted the cold with his beefy arms. Juicy tits swayed as she fucked. Now it was his turn to suck on hardened nipples. For a girl that didn't work out much, Becca certainly kept an attractive figure. 'Fortunate genes and a healthy diet of sex,' he figured. Jack was glad his balls weren't surrendering so easy this time. His eyes wandered from breast to belly. He discovered a few more "art pieces" she'd secretly acquired.

"I suppose dad's seen these too?" he said, slowly dragging a finger down an inky rose vine.

Becca's dark eyes locked with his.

"Yes..." She bounced faster. "Yes! Oh, fuck yes!"

The sunken sun had thrown a crimson shade across the evening sky. The day's dust was visible in the dying light. Neither the squawking birds nor the trickle of the nearby stream were able to drown out their passion. Fused together under the sleepy trees, her words swam around in his head. Jack didn't know what the future held in store. As for that evening, he'd enjoy the secrets of his sister's body. He was determined to show his love for her by making her scream blissfully into the stars above.

JohnTom10
JohnTom10
535 Followers