Bunking with Becca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rolling on top of her, Becca's eyes sprang open.

"What are you do-,"

"Please, sis...let me," he said before kissing her neck.

Still groggy, a flash of annoyance crossed her face. Nevertheless, she opened her legs and let him take what he wanted.

"Best. Sister. Ever," she slurred.

*****

Becca's VW Beetle rumbled to a halt. She killed the ignition and looked at the elderly lady in the passenger seat. Speaking loudly, she said:

"Aunt Lily, I'll walk you to the platform. OK?"

"Oh, don't trouble yourself, dear. It's not far away."

Lily put her hand on the door handle, paused, and then slowly turned back to her grandniece.

"Best get yourself to a pharmacy, darling, while you still can. I know it's just a bit of fun, but getting pregnant by your brother isn't the natural way. Thank your mother again for the lovely time, and take care of yourself, my love."

Becca sat there, gobsmacked, as her grandaunt exited the car. She watched her amble towards the platforms and disappear around a corner. 'Not as helpless as she seems,' Becca thought. Clutching the steering wheel, she stared into space and reflected on the old woman's words. She didn't notice the soft rain drops beginning to plop against the glass. 'I'm still a week away from ovulation, right? Aunt Lily is worrying about nothing,' Becca decided. Going over the math again, she caught a glimpse of jaded eyes in the rear-view mirror. Becca could have blamed the lack of sleep, but in truth, the crows' feet emerging around her eyes were becoming a more familiar sight. It didn't seem fair that her brother's body was growing harder, while hers was getting softer. 'Damn genetics," Becca muttered. Having made an ally of the darkness the night before, she wondered if Jack would have wanted her as much had the lights been left on.

Lowering her eyelids, images of their night popped into her head. The feeling of chest hair as she mauled him; the satisfaction of his cock growing in her greasy hand, and the salty taste of his meat as it stretched her lips. Becca's hand burrowed easily beneath the waistbands of her sweat pants and underwear. Jack's morning nut felt warm on her fingers.

"Naughty boy," she said, smirking. "Three fucking times with your own sister."

She recalled waking up on top of him at some point during the night. It was his machine-like thrusts that had startled her. Her ass being trapped in his vice-like grip was the only thing that had kept her from sliding off. Amazed that Jack stayed asleep through it all, she reciprocated his deep rams by rolling her hips. Stifling his cry, she remembered how his lips had wet her hand as hot surges filled her.

"Oh, Jack," she whispered, her hand flicking wildly.

She had said she couldn't be his girlfriend; but maybe she didn't have to be. 'We both have needs, and I think we're pretty fucking good at satisfying them.' Becca decided on her plan. She'd offer Jack her "siblings with benefits" idea and see if he was game. She was feeling more confident after his morning eagerness. 'Besides, my little "getting ready for bed" routine and "accidental" bumping had worked like a charm.' The deal was as good as done when he had asked to see her rose.

Jack occupied her head as much as her body. His firm muscles; his sleek chest; his fucking tool belt. Becca writhed helplessly in the seat and moaned as fluid squirted across her fingers. Opening her eyes, a stubble faced rail worker, in an orange Hi Vis coat, appeared beyond the windscreen. On making eye contact, the man leaned off his shovel, winked, and strolled away. Mortified, Becca quickly turned the key and backed up. She watched the train station shrink in the mirror as she accelerated down the road. She was glad no one could see her laughing maniacally in the car.

"I hope you enjoyed the show, Mister!"

She was picturing Jack's expression after telling him about her bizarre morning. She was thinking about the next time he'd visit; how she'd cook him something nice and then drop to her knees at the first chance she got.

12