Bunni-Bot: Now in Stock!

Story Info
Jessica becomes a Bunni-Bot!
3.2k words
4.22
42.2k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MikeSluts
MikeSluts
203 Followers

Jessica walked into the shop in a neat white blouse and trim skirt. She was a college student looking for part time work to bolster her tenuous finances and came in response to just such a job posting online. She would be stacking shelves at a local toy shop. At least, that is what she had understood. However, as she entered the establishment she gawked in shock at the assorted sexual paraphernalia which surrounded her. These were not the type of toys she had expected to be stacking.

Just as she was considering turning around and leaving, the owner stepped out from behind the front counter and approached her.

"You must be Jessica right? You were interested in the part time position." He observed her rather thoroughly, eyes drifting downwards and lingering in all the wrong places.

"Um, yes but I'm not sure about that position...I mean, I wasn't expecting it to be that kind of shop!"

"Oh, come now. You came all the way here so you may as well at least hear me out. I know you will enjoy this position." he argued firmly.

"I just...I'm kind of shy around this stuff and honestly I don't see myself working here..." she began, but the owner didn't look convinced.

"Hear me out, that's all I ask. Just come to the back room and we will have a brief discussion. Then, if you don't find anything else, this can be your backup option."

Jessica reluctantly nodded and followed him to the back room.

"So, its a shelf stacking position right? Will I actually have to touch all those...toys and all that? I know they haven't been used or anything but its still kinda gross..." she shifted in spot as she pictured it.

"Oh no dear. You are a little mistaken here." He turned and reached for something, though Jessica couldn't quite see what it was. "You aren't going to be an employee at all. You will be the one stacked on a shelf."

Jessica squinted in confusion "Um, what does that mean? Look I came here for-"

Before she could finish, the man had grabbed some piece of damp cloth and rushed forward, pressing it up against her face and covering her airways.

"mmmmpphh!!" she let out a muffled cry.

As she inhaled from the soggy fabric, its chemical stench assaulted her nostril. She tried to get away, but the man was holding her by the back of her head and forcing the cloth into her nose and mouth even more. After a second breath, the dizziness hit her. Soon her struggles died down and her arms went limp. Her legs wobbled as her eyelids fluttered and after several more shallow gasps, fell closed.

Jessica blacked out.

When she next awoke, something immediately felt off. Her eyes flickered open and she saw that she was still in the back room, though now she was tied to a chair and gagged. Her head was still spinning from the knockout drug she had been dosed with, but there was more to worry about for poor Jessica. There was now a distinct dull pain and mild numbness radiating from two points on the top of her head. To top it off, she looked down at her body and saw that she wasn't wearing the same blouse and skirt she had entered here in. The bastard had stripped her down and redressed her in some skimpy new outfit.

She was now wearing a bright pink miniskirt which didn't even properly cover her frilly white panties. Those too were replacements of course. Her top wasn't any better, with her bra being replaced with something to match her underwear, it looked like something out of a sexy lingerie catalog. The fact that she could see her bra so well was also disturbing since she was also wearing a t-shirt. Well, calling it that was way too generous. It was a thin piece of fabric which didn't even manage to cover her tits, let alone the rest of her torso. The absurd garment was also bright pink and had the phrase 'Bunni-Bot' plastered across it in large, glittery letters.

So this mad man had bond her and dressed her up in some ridiculously revealing outfit. Jessica could guess where this was going and she didn't like it. When the man came into the room, she immediately screamed into her gag and thrashed about, rocking the chair slightly but ultimately failing to do anything but tire herself out.

"Ah, awake and raring to go are we? I haven't even explained the situation yet. Calm down for a second and let me tell you what is going to happen to you"

He walked over to a full size mirror that was tucked away at the back of the room and wheeled it over slowly. As he pushed it into place, Jessica's eyes widened in shock.

"So, you probably already noticed your new costume, but I don't think you got the full picture." he said with a sinister chuckle.

As Jessica looked at herself, she saw the rest of the changes. Her face had been done up in a heavy coat of makeup. Glossy peach colored lipstick accentuated her mouth, her skin tone was much lighter than usual and there were several lines emanating outwards from her nose along her cheeks resembling whiskers. They clearly went with the other accessory she had been given, a pair of fuzzy bunny ears. She shook her violently, as if to throw them off, but they wouldn't budge. They were actually more rigid than she thought and she couldn't seem to see a headband or anything holding them in place.

"Oh no dear those won't come off. Ever. They're implanted into your skull. Its a permanent feature, just like that makeup. It won't come off, not that you would get the chance to remove it." he chuckled again. Jessica was really starting to hate that chuckle.

"You see, you're going to be a Bunni-Bot. Our newest product. There is still some programming to do, but it won't take long I'm sure. Then we can package you up neatly in a box and display you proudly on the shelf for the right horny guy to come along and buy you. Or lady, a customer's a customer after all. And everyone will want their very own beautiful Bunni-Bot!"

Jessica stared in terror as she listened to the madman ramble. What the fuck was a Bunni-Bot? Did this lunatic plan on sealing her in a box dressed like this? What did he mean by 'programming'?

It wouldn't take long for her to find out. The store owner pulled out his phone from his pocket and began to fiddle around on the screen. Jessica could only watch, confusion giving way to dread as his face twisted into an evil smile and he looked back up at her.

Something started to feel off. She couldn't describe it, maybe a pressure? In her head. Coming from where these ears were...implanted. Like something burrowing into her mind. Everything was slightly blurry...no it was shaking slightly. She was shaking slightly! The ears were vibrating gently. Suddenly she heard an odd tone, like a low beep. Yet, it didn't sound natural. Didn't sound like it came from anywhere...like it came from inside her head!

Her eyes widened and she stared at the man in fear.

"Ah, you felt it activating. I just started the Bunni-Bot programming. Basically, the ears act as antennas, and you are one big remote controlled Sextoy. The nodes of the ears are implanted inside your brain and begin to reshape your thoughts into those of an obedient Bunni-Bot. They also take over control of your body and senses to ensure that you perform perfectly as an all-purpose fuckpet." he explained.

Jessica couldn't believe what he was saying, and yet she did indeed feel the ears pressing into her brain. Soon she began to feel a tingle down her spine, followed by a strange shiver.

"It also gives me helpful indications as to how far along your programming process is. Looks like it just took control of your nervous system. No more thrashing about then, that's good. Time to untie you I suppose."

With that, he leaned over and fumbled around the knots for a few seconds before undoing the rope around her wrists. As he was bending down to untie her ankles, Jessica contemplated taking the rope and strangling the vile man. Though, as much as she tried to, her hands wouldn't move. They remained stationary. Still. Lifeless and limp. The more effort she put in, the greater the pressure in her head, until she felt faint and gave up entirely. He finished untying her ankles and stepped back to ogle her body once more as whatever fucked up bullshit he was doing to her continued.

Next, the immobilized Jessica felt her body become flush. Heat spread through her and the familiar sensation of arousal swirled inside her mind as her thighs grew rapidly damp with her excitement. The heat just kept increasing and her breathing was ragged as she soon felt more turned on than she had ever been in her life. Her nipples, now rock hard, had little trouble poking through the thin bran and near non-existent t-shirt. Her pussy quivered and she moaned softly into the gag. The arousal was so intense she was losing her mind. She was so fucking horny all of a sudden, even the disgusting man glaring at her protruding nipples looked sexy to her now.

After a few minutes of mind numbing arousal, she felt like her brain short circuited for a moment. Then, thankfully, things began to die down. She remained hot and flustered, but at least now it had dropped back to a manageable level. She cursed herself for even thinking about her abductor in a sexual way, though the lingering slickness between her legs wouldn't let up. One area still seemed eager for his attention.

"Oh, it says it has finished calibrating your sexual response. Isn't that exciting?"

Jessica did not find it exciting. She found it excruciating that she was stuck here, dripping and groaning into her gag while some sick fuck watched. Moreover, she was terrified pf what was coming next.

"Ah, the next part requires full use of your body. Let me just remove that gag now, should have taken it off earlier." He commented as he tugged the gag away from her mouth.

Jessica was finally able to breath freely, but it was little solace. Her head began to swirl and her lips and tongue twitched slightly.

"I see. So this next part is the main programming course. Its just finalizing the calibration by performing delicate movements with the lips and tongue."

Jessica didn't like where this was going. She felt herself silently mouthing letters at the command of this sick program. Then, just as she completed her silent alphabet, sparks flew inside her mind. Her eyes were drawn to her reflection as she watched in horror as her mouth now formed a stream of audible words.

"I am Bunni-bot." were her first words since this ordeal began.

Jessica was astounded. How could it even make her say thing? She had watched, with complete focus, her own lips moving and her own mortified stare. The ears were compelling her to watch herself as they made her say this.

"I am a horny Bunni-Bot!" she cooed seductively, staring at herself as she did.

To her utter shock, she saw her hand move downwards towards her crotch and tenderly begin to grind several fingers against her damp white panties as she continued.

"I am a horny Bunni-Bot!" she said again, this time punctuated by a soft moan as her fingers worked away at her pussy.

She fought it. Tried to pull her hand away. To close her mouth. To bite her tongue off. Nothing worked. She was trapped, watching herself helplessly as she rubbed her crotch and chanted the sickening mantras transmitted to her through her misleadingly cutesy bunny ear antennas.

"Oh my. Look at that progress bar, its barely moving. Looks like this step will take a while. Yes...9 hours remaining it says. Well, as much as I enjoy watching you rub your brains out like a good Bunni-Bot, I can't sit here for 9 hours straight. I will come back to check on you periodically." he said as he got up and left.

Jessica was thankful to be left alone, but it really didn't help at all. She was still rubbing and repeating. Feeling the ears worm their way deeper into her thoughts as her arousal increased in a deliberate way and her head swam.

I am a brainless Bunni-Bot. I am an obedient Bunni-Bot. I am a silly Bunni-Bot. I am a happy Bunni-Bot. I am a horny Bunni-Bot. I am Bunni-Bot."

It went on for hours. She watched as her eyes softened and glazed over. Sometimes the store owner would come in to check on her. He might comment "Yes you are." Or "Good Bunni-Bot" from time to time, which only made Jessica wetter as she rubbed her sloppy pussy like a good Bunni-Bot.

Other times he would start masturbating. Jessica had her attention drawn entirely to the mirror, so she couldn't always tell when he was masturbating. Even though he was in the same room as her, her vision was fixed on her own pathetic figure. Squirming and moaning and chanting robotically as her mind was reprogrammed by the unceasing onslaught. Just the idea that he was masturbating to her, or that he might be masturbating to her made her so hot. She had started to picture him using her while she rubbed and reprogrammed herself. It must have been the ears. Planting thoughts in her mind. Twisting her fantasies. Making her want his cock. Making her want to obey. To be a useful toy. To be used. To be a Bunni-Bot.

The man entered one final time to check on her.

"The bar has been at 99% for a while, I think it could be done any second now. How are you doing, Bunni-Bot?"

"I am Bunni-Bot. I am Bunni-Bot. I am Bunni-Bot. I AM BUNNI-BOT! NNNNNNNGGGGG!"was her response.

Bunni-Bot felt its brain short-circuit one last time as an orgasm rocked its entire body and its eyes spun in small circles. There was a short, low beep which rung out through Bunni-Bot's head.

"Wow! 100%! Its complete!" he yelled excitedly. "Okay, time to get you packaged up and on the shelf. Come with me Bunni-Bot." he ordered.

Now completely reprogrammed, Bunni-Bot followed him thoughtlessly out of the back room and to the store front where a large, empty pink box ofjust the right size for her to fit into awaited her.

"Climb inside Bunni-Bot." He ordered.

Again, Bunni-Bot obeyed instantly. She climbed inside the open box and posed with her legs spread slightly and her chest thrust forward.

"Good, and the finishing touch." he commented and he placed a rather large, oddly phallic looking plastic carrot into Bunni-Bot's mouth and proceeded to closed up the box. The front of the box was a clear plastic film with a gaping hole in the center where one could easily stick their hand through and grope Bunni-Bot's tits.

And there she waited. Patiently. Silently. Carrot toy in her mouth. Looking like an utterly pathetic and ridiculous, over-sexualized caricature of a bunny girl. For her new owner to come along.

That didn't take too long though. One of the first men to enter the store was quickly drawn to her. He stuck his hand through the window and fondled her breasts as he spoke with the store owner.

"This is great! So realistic." he commented keenly.

"Great eye Sir! That one is new in stock. Bunni-Bot. The perfect robotic fuckpet. She comes with programmable service modes, remote control and vibrating carrot toy. You can drive away with her right now for the low price of $999."

Still squeezing her soft tits, he pondered for a moment.

"Sold!"

With that, Bunni-Bot had a new owner. He lugged her box out of the store and over to his car where he haphazardly tossed her into the back and drove away.

Once he made it home, he wasted no time in unpacking and getting familiar with his new fucktoy. He tore open the box and roughly manhandled her as he removed her and stood her by his bed, whilst pouring over a small instruction book.

"Ah, there's an app. That's convenient."

After a few minuets he had downloaded the app and was flicking through it eagerly.

"Let's see...ok connecting to Bunni-Bot now..."

Bunni-Bot felt a pleasant tingle in her head as she woke as if from a trance.

"I am Bunni-Bot." she said robotically, awaiting input from her user.

"Ah, i'm supposed to select a personality. Lets see, what options do we have...Silly Bunni, Horny Bunni, Brainless Bunni and...Jessica?" he read aloud, confusion visible on his face as he saw the unfitting last name in the list.

"Hmm..." he tapped on Jessica.

Suddenly, Jessica felt herself regaining control of her body and mind. It was like she had been locked away in her own head and was finally being released. She gasped and stared at the man in shock.

"Oh, thank goodness! I don't know what this is but my name is Jessica. I'm a student at Westview college. That man kidnapped me and turned me into this...thing!" she explained frantically.

Tap. The man pressed the 'Silly Bunni' personality. Instantly 'Jessica' sank back down into the recesses of her own mind as her new persona overtook her.

"Like, Hiya! I'm Bunni-Bot. I'm a silly Bunni! Teehee!" Bunni-Bot said with a playful smile.

"Hmm, weird. I guess that Jessica personality is some kind of noncon roleplay feature. Not really my thing, maybe I should just delete it." he commented as he tapped the details on the Jessica personality.

Arousal - 0%. Intelligence - 100%. Obedience - 0%.

"Seems annoying to me. Deleted." He said as he tapped the 'x' icon and a popup appeared.

'Are you sure you want to delete personality: Jessica?'

He tapped to confirm.

In that instant, Jessica was erased. Her personality scrubbed like trash, to make room for whatever new personality best pleased her new owner. He soon switched her to Horny Bunni mode and began to try out the accompanying carrot toy.

"Mmmm I'm a horny Bunni, I love my carrot!" Bunni-Bot moaned as he pushed the tip of the carrot toy to her crotch and it began to vibrate.

Soon he was fucking her with the carrot, as Bunni-Bot humped and begged her owner to push it deeper. Saying how much she loved her carrot over and over.

When the carrot was replaced by her owner's cock, Bunni-Bot felt a shiver of pleasure. The joy of being used, and the delightful sensation of a cock filling her tight little Bunni hole made her squirm and groan with glee.

As her owner came inside her, Bunni-Bot felt a wash of bliss. This was her purpose. She was happy. She was horny. She was Bunni-Bot.

MikeSluts
MikeSluts
203 Followers