Bunny Gets Wolfed

Story Info
A werewolf pack tests their prowess with newly turned bunny.
5.3k words
4.61
11.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is the first story I ever wrote. I would love your feedback and advice but be gentle with me so I don't have to ugly cry in the shower later. If you get curious about Bunny's condition, look up "induced ovulation in rabbits". See, you can learn things from reading porn.

...

Ben and his brother Will were watching a colony of rabbits frolicking at the far edge of a wooded clearing. There were three more werewolves there, all members of the same pack. They were not the handsome werewolves like they showed in the movies, shifting from man to wolf. These were scrappy, wild werewolves that usually took a beast form somewhere between man and wolf. Lean and mean. Their pack of five werewolves had just brought down a big buck and had eaten their fill and were now enjoying relaxing in the shade with their bellies full of meat.

The rabbits in the clearing would hop and chase each other, playing a game of tag. Then they would all stop, sit up on their back legs and check on the werewolves. When they seemed to assure themselves that the wolves were too far to catch them before they darted down their warren, they would resume play. Cheeky little bastards.

Ben had nothing better to do so he watched them. He had eaten rabbit plenty of times before, but it was not his favorite. Too much fur, too little meat. Ben's mother used to bring live rabbits for him and Will to train on when they were pups. Those were fun days. She used to say that the only good thing a rabbit could do was breed. Good old mom, he really should go visit her, but she was currently shacked up with a human lumberjack that Ben didn't care for.

Ben looked over at his brother. Will was tall and lean like Ben, usually standing on two legs but maintaining the wolf like shape in the face and keeping the gray and brown fur and claws of a wolf. Will seemed transfixed with watching the rabbits. Ben smiled his wolfish grin, showing all canines. Will must be remembering the same childhood game.

Ben realized the rabbits were doing more than playing. They were all taking turns fucking each other. Horny little beasts. It didn't seem to bother them who was fucking who, they were mounting each other indiscriminately.

Watching them was starting to piss Ben off. Fucking bastards. Why should those fucking bastards be getting laid when it had been months for him and his pack mates. Not much lady wolf tail out in the mountains. The lady wolves all preferred tame city werewolves... with jobs. Or at least that's what his ex-girlfriend told him. Good riddance to her.

That's it! Ben slunk over to his brother and took on a more wolfish form for hunting.

Will looked up at him, a question in his eyes.

"If I'm not getting any, these damn rabbits aren't gonna get any either." Ben told his brother.

"Distract them for me." Ben nodded towards the rabbits.

Will still had that confused look in his eye but he did as his brother asked. Will moved towards the rabbits just a hairs breath, stretched and sat looking at them.

The rabbits were clearly distracted by this wolf movement but knew the wolf was still too far to reach them before they could get away.

But it was enough distraction that Ben could slip into the trees and make a wide path around them, approaching them from behind. That's when Ben pounced. Ben jumped right into the center of the rabbits, letting out a loud snarl.

The terrified rabbits screamed their little rabbit screams and started running. They were so terrified they scattered in random directions.

Ben thought it was hilarious.

Some ran straight at Will, who was now getting into the game and chased them toward Ben.

Ben chased them back to Will. It was just like the game mom used to play with them.

"Take that you cheeky bastards, no more fucking for you!" Ben shouted at them.

One rabbit got too close to Ben and he nipped it on the back leg, it jumped and went flying, straight at Will who nipped its ear forcing it to turn and run back. That's when Ben pounced on it, grabbing it by the scruff and sinking his teeth into its neck. It screamed and then lay still.

"Oh shit! Hadn't meant to actually kill any of the little furball bastards."

By this time the other three wolves from their pack had trotted over. They were laughing at the proceedings.

"Playing with your food again?" Rex chuckled. Rex was a stocky werewolf with grey and black fur and a friendly disposition.

Ben could hear the little bunny's heart beating rapidly and knew it was still alive. It had a bite on its leg from him and part of its ear was missing from when Will nipped it. Plus of course the teeth marks in its neck. Blood was wetting the back of the bunny's neck.

"Oh shit. I guess I will have to put it down now." Ben told them.

But Ben hated to waste food and he really wasn't hungry. Plus, it would take days to get all that bunny fur out of his teeth. Too bad wild mountain wolves didn't carry dental floss. Oh well.

Feeling a little guilty about the whole thing, Ben tried to sooth the bunny a little before he killed it. He settled down on the ground with his paws around the rabbit.

"There, there little fuzz ball, its ok. No one's going to hurt you anymore." He nuzzled its head with his snout and started licking its bleeding neck. The bunny's brown eyes widened in fear and she gave out a little "urp" sound. Probably what she heard was "growl, growl, gonna eat you up." But it stayed frozen in fear and helpless in Bens paws.

The other rabbits had all disappeared down into their warrens. Fucking cowards.

His pack of werewolves would fight to the death to save each other, not run away at the first sign of trouble.

Poor little bunny. He continued licking her wounds. It really did taste fucking good. The bunny's blood was salty and sweet. Ben had to struggle not to bite into the tender flesh. He nuzzled his snout against her neck. Ben didn't realize before how good rabbit smelled, like fresh forest. And soft, its fur was so much softer than wolf fur. He was becoming aroused by her smell, wondering how it would feel to bit into her flesh as she struggled for her life. Ben resisted. Instead, he licked clean the bite wound around her neck, then the ear.

This seemed to calm it down. She lay quiet in his arms and he could hear its heart slow down. When he got to licking her leg wound, it rolled over a little onto her back and dropped her legs open as if to give him better access. Hmm. That's...interesting. He could see her little bunny pussy hole and was just wondering how that might taste.

"Why don't you just eat it already?" Dude said. Dude was the youngest in their pack, a short werewolf with yellow blonde fur. Dude wasn't his real name; it was just the nickname they gave him because he was from California. In fact, Ben didn't think any of the pack remembered Dude's real name anymore. They really were wild werewolves.

"Why don't you just go back to licking your balls?" Ben countered, which was what Dude was doing before the rabbit commotion started.

At this, Dude sat, glancing down at them as if contemplating doing that very thing. Not the brightest wolf in the woods was he.

The piercing scream of the bunny shattered the quiet of the clearing. Its bones started cracking and breaking and its skin stretching. Its bones grew longer and its soft bunny fur got redistributed. It twisted in Bens arms as its body reshaped itself from tiny little bunny to...werebunny? What the fuck!

"What the fuck?" The pack all shouted in unison.

In place of the rabbit in his arms lay a werebunny. The first Ben had ever heard of. She was covered in soft brown and white fur. She still had long bunny ears and a somewhat bunny face with brown fur and whiskers, but she had the underlying bone and body structure of a human. She was tiny. Smaller than a human female would be. Maybe if she stood, she would be about 4 feet tall. A human female. A female-human-bunny-werewolf-hybrid? Oh fuck!

"What the fuck did you do?" Dude asked as he sniffed her foot. "Did you bite her?"

"Of course, I did! We both did." He indicated his brother Will.

The other werewolves approached her cautiously, sniffing the air around her.

"I have heard that this happened once with a human." Dude added. When they stared at him, he continued. "Yeah, my cousin said he knew a guy who dated a girl who said her friend met a werewolf who used to be human but turned after he was bitten."

"No way, you're full of shit." Rex growled at him. The rest just shook their heads in disbelief. But wasn't this proof? Did they transfer werewolf to the rabbit? Or would that be werebunny?

"Well, should we eat it now? There's a lot more meat on it now." Tray was licking her other foot like he was tasting her. What an asshole.

"NO! We are not going to eat her now." Ben pulled the terrified bunny onto his lap.

Sensing Ben was probably her best ally right now she clung to him, putting her little bunny arms around him. He could feel her trembling in his arms. The soft fur on her arms tickled him and for some reason this made him hard. Really hard. Since she was in his lap, his hard-on brushed against her furry ass. Her brown eyes widened even more.

"Anyway, she's mine. I caught her." At this Will gave him a glare but didn't say anything. Ben looked away guiltily. They had always shared a hunt. Ben didn't know why but this was the first time he felt possessive about a prey. Well, was she still prey now?

The pack sat in a semi-circle surrounding Ben and the bunny girl. They were on wolf alert, but they just sat quietly and watched them. This was something new for them and the pack didn't care for new. New got you hurt...or killed. They sat and watched and waited. But when the werebunny didn't attack or grow a second head or anything more interesting, they settled down around them.

Dude ended up giving in and started licking his balls again.

Ben continued trying to sooth the bunny in his arms, stroking its head, and licking it. Crooning sweet words to it that he doubted she even understood. The wounds were already healed, although the bunny still had a chunk of its ear missing. Being a werewolf made the pack heal quickly, so it must have inherited healing abilities. But chunks of flesh don't come back if they are missing.

"It's okay, you're okay now little bunny." Although Ben knew she was far from being ok, but he didn't want to tell her that. He scratched behind her ears and she leaned into his hand. His hand roamed down her soft little neck. His hand could easily fit around her neck. He stroked his hand downward and ended up on her tit. One of her six tits.

She had three sets of tits. They were the tiniest tits he had ever seen on a woman. Were-woman? Were-animal? Fuck. Trying to see just how she would feel under his hand, he cupped one of her breasts in his palm. He could cover it completely in his palm. He rubbed his thumb back and forth over the nipple, and it hardened under his touch. She gave out a little purring noise in her throat and he saw her brown eyes darken. His cock jerked. Hmm...very interesting. He rubbed the next little tit and the horny bunny pushed herself up into his hand. Holy fuck!

Ben had to close his eyes. A wave of lust rushed over him as he imagined how soft she would feel under him as he fucked her like a... bunny. He could feel his cock dripping, and he rubbed his hard on against her furry little ass. He wanted to be balls deep inside her softness. She rubbed her ass back and forth against his cock as she gave out a half grunt, half moaning sound that forced a growl out of his throat. Oh yeah, he was going to see how far this was going to go.

Ben let his hand trail down her soft furry belly to cup between her legs. When his hand caressed her soft pussy hair, she spread open her legs for him. He had to work his fingers around in her soft fur until he found her little clit. It was hidden under all that fur. He rubbed her clit and little pussy lips over and over, feeling it start to moisten for him. One finger was rimming her pussy entrance and the bunny kept thrusting up her hips to meet him. Horny little thing. Ben slipped one finger in her hole and felt how hot and wet she was. His thumb rubbed her clit as his finger caressed her pussy walls. Ben finger fucked her pussy.

She squirmed under his hand and turned herself over. She dropped out of his arms onto the ground onto all fours. That adorable fuzzy little ass stuck up in the air with her tiny little white cotton tail sticking straight up.

His mouth started watering as he watched her shake her ass at him and turn to look back at him as if saying, Fuck me already. Well, he was not one to disappoint the ladies. He climbed over her on all fours and positioned his cock at her pussy opening. He grasped the scruff of her neck in his teeth to hold her steady. He rubbed his cock against her, trying to wet her with his precum to make it easier for him to enter her but it mostly just got all over her fluffy ass fur. How the hell did those bunnies find the pussy hole in all that fuzz? Whatever. He fisted his hard cock in his hand and used the other hand to find her opening. He was just about to shove it in her and fuck the daylights out of her when Rex started yelling.

"What the fuck are you doing!?! She's dinner, not the fucking dinner date!"

"She's my dinner AND my dinner date and I'm gonna fuck her." And in he went.

Holy shit! She was tight, and hot and wet. To her credit she kept that sweet adorable fluffy ass in the air, but the weight of a werewolf was no match for a werebunny and down her front side went. So, Ben just released her neck from his mouth and grabbed her hips in his hands and pushed his cock all the way into her tight pussy hole. A growl of pleasure ripped through him. She was tighter than his fist when he jerked himself off.

He started thrusting in and out. Slow at first so he wouldn't hurt her but when she started leaning back and thrusting her ass against him and making purring noises, he gave it all he had. He pounded harder and harder into her. He pushed in all the way until he felt his balls banging against her ass. His cock was getting squeezed tight in her hot pussy, his hands grabbing her hips and slamming into her again and again until all that was heard was the slapping of flesh-on-flesh echoing through the clearing.

Her ears flapped back and forth as he pelted her with his dick until finally, he felt himself coming. He released with a grunt and pumped his massive load deep inside her. With the first feel of his hot cum in her pussy, she squealed out and Ben felt her spasm around his cock as she orgasmed. He pumped and pumped until he felt every drop of his balls squirt inside her. When he was finished, he collapsed on top of her and they both fell to the grass in an exhausted heap.

When Ben finally had the strength to look up, he saw all his pack brothers staring at him. Jaws dropped open. Dude had his leg in the air with his balls still half in his mouth.

Tray gave a low wolf whistle. "Jesus, Ben. I ain't never seen fucking like that before."

Tray started crawling on his belly toward them. It was supposed to be a sign of submission, but you never knew with Tray, he really was an asshole.

Before Ben could get up and back Tray up with a show of wolfish aggression, his brother Will was there growling and snapping until Tray backed up. Still keeping Tray in his line of sight, Will padded over to Ben and his Bunny. He gave Ben an affectionate nip on his ear.

"Jeez big brother, way to show us all up." They were technically from the same litter but Ben was the first born and Will was the second pup born. Does that count as big brother? Will liked to tell him it did.

Will started licking Bunny on the face. She closed her eyes and looked like she was enjoying it.

"Damn brother, she is soft. And tastes so sweet." She had lifted her head toward Will to allow him to clean her. Will got to her neck where Ben bit her and licked those wounds clean. She willingly offered her neck to Will.

"So sweet and tasty...how do you not eat her?"

"Oh, I may get to that later." They both laughed that masculine laugh at the double meaning of it.

Ben was feeling satisfied and willing to share with his brother so he rolled off Bunny to see what would happen. She looked from one brother to the other, her whiskers twitching, but she didn't move.

Will nuzzled against her neck and made sad whining noises. Ben shook his head in disappointment at his brothers attempt to seduce her. Pathetic. But it seemed to be working for Bunny because there she was snuggling against Will.

Will started petting her from her head down her back, pausing each time to fondle her soft furry ass cheeks. His hand would linger between her legs. Will stroked her fur there, fingering her clit and wet pussy lips. He breathed her in. He could smell her scent, like the forest, but he could also smell his brother on her. That excited Will, making his cock jump in anticipation. He wanted to cover her in his cum and make her smell like him, musky and masculine. He slipped one finger in her hole, stretched her opening, then shoved a second finger in. He stroked her pussy walls until he had her moaning in pleasure.

The horny little bunny got on her hands and knees again and lifted her tail and wiggled her ass at Will. Damn, maybe there was some truth to the saying "fucking like bunnies".

Will was a goner then. He got on top of her and positioned himself over her. His cock was already hard and ready to go.

Bunny was still dripping Bens cum from her pussy, so she didn't need any more lubricating. Ben shoved himself right into her. Deep in, all the way to his balls. He was just like his brother in that. He closed his eyes and let out a groan. He stayed deep in her, rocking, enjoying the feel of her warm, tight pussy walls squeezing all around his cock.

"Jeez Ben, she is so fucking sweet. Damn tight pussy even after you fucked her." And without another word, Will began pounding into that sweet Bunny's pussy. He grabbed her hips and thrust hard into her. Will made growling noises from the back of his throat as he rammed his rock-hard cock deep into her. Will wanted to fuck his brothers cum out of her and fill her with his own load.

She made little grunting noises and her eyes glazed over in rapture. He pounded into her over and over; faster and faster. It wasn't very long before Will let out a cry as he exploded, pumping his hot seed into her. And just like with Ben, as soon as the cum hit her wet pussy walls, she let out a grunt and came too, spasming around his cock, milking every drop out of his cock. When they were both done, they laid on the grass next to Ben. Bunny nestled contently in between them.

Will was spent but Ben crooned to her like he knew she liked.

"What a good Bunny you are, what a sweet thing." Ben pet her all the way down her soft furry back and she snuggled closer to him.

That's when Ben noticed Dude was there sitting by them. Dude reached out and started stroking her ears.

She gave Ben a questioning look and when he nodded back toward Dude, she seemed to take that as the permission it was. She sat up and rubbed herself against Dude.

Dude took her hand and placed it on his balls. Yeah, that guy had an obsession with them. She didn't seem to know what he wanted so Dude guided her hands to fondle them, and then up his hard shaft. He placed his hands around her soft paws as he showed her how to stroke him off. He smeared his precum around their hands to help slide them up and down his shaft.

She quickly realized what Dude wanted and took over stroking and squeezing his cock. She really is a smart bunny.

When Dude was showing the strain of holding back his orgasm, he pushed her head down toward his cock. This really seemed to confuse her, guess bunny fucking didn't involve oral sex. Dude used his hands to open her mouth and angle himself inside.

12