Bunny Gets Wolfed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes widened in shock but being the horny thing she was, she took him inside her mouth willingly. Then Dude turned her head so his cock was positioned exactly right. Damn! It turned out that Bunny had no gage reflex. Like none at all. She took Dude all the way down her throat just like that.

Dude gave out a little whining noise and tears of pure joy trickled from his eyes. Bunny swallowed around his cock squeezing it down her throat. Dude grabbed those long bunny ears and directed her mouth to suck him off. He held her head to him and thrust and thrust down her throat. She sucked and swallowed his cock while her hands fondled his balls. With a growl Dude came in her mouth and she swallowed every drop of him. When he was done, he sat back and stared at her in wonder, his tears still drying off his face.

Rex had crawled over to them while Dude was fucking her mouth. When Dude had finished, Rex started stroking Bunny's ass; already knowing how to coax her into sex, he crooned to her. He really was the smartest one of them. He was saying all kinds of sweet words to her and petting her. Rex didn't waste any time though, he went straight to her little breasts and proceeded on thumbing the nipples into erect peaks. All six of them. When she rolled over to him, he grabbed her off the grass and lifted her up.

She weighed next to nothing and stocky Rex had no trouble getting her into position.

Rex put her facing him with her arms around his neck and her legs wrapped around his body. Then he lowered her dripping wet pussy over his hard throbbing cock. With a guttural growl, he shoved himself into her tight little pussy hole. Something that sounded like "Gre off fuck sh...fit...oh" escaped from his throat. He held still like this for a while, eyes squeezed closed, adjusting to the tight sleeve of her hot pussy walls.

Ben and Will gave each other knowing looks. There was no better feeling than her tight pussy around your cock. Except maybe...Ben looked over at Bunny's ass and there under her little raised up cotton tail was her pink little anal star. Unpenetrated. Yet. Ben's cock jumped to attention, ready to go again. Ben wanted to fill up her tight little ass hole with his cock.

Unable to resist the temptation, Ben got up and went over to the standing couple.

Rex opened one eye and looked at him questioningly. When Ben stepped up behind her, Rex caught on to what Ben wanted. It wasn't the first time they had double tapped a woman. Rex spread open her ass cheeks to allow Ben easier access.

Ben ran his hand over the tip of his cock, smearing the precum around. Knowing how hard it was going to be to breach her tight little pink asshole, he fisted his cock and slowly worked the tip in using his cum to make it slicker.

At this unfamiliar intrusion into her butt hole, Bunny jumped and thrashed. But Rex was holding her tight and all she succeeded in doing was impaling herself further onto both their cocks. Her thrashing had done what Ben wanted and his cock was half way in. Jeez, if he thought her pussy was tight, it was nothing compared to her little asshole. And with Rex filling her pussy and Ben in her ass, there was no space left, she was full of cock.

Bunny was quivering and clinging to Rex.

Rex held her tight in his arms and rubbed his face and muzzle across her soft furry head; whispering words to her that seemed to calm her.

"Good Bunny, fucking tight little Bunny. That's it little one."

Ben used that opportunity to shove his hard cock the rest of the way into her ass. She let out a squeak of alarm. She was clenching her ass cheeks so tight around him it was almost painful to Ben. Almost, but not enough for him to stop.

Rex had his hands around Bunny's waist and starting lifting Bunny up briefly and then shoving her back down on their cocks.

Ben circled her chest with his arms and fondled her breasts. Pulling and tweaking her nipples. Bunny moaned and leaned back into Ben, purring. Ben could feel her relax and unclench her ass cheeks a little.

Up and down Rex pumped Bunny, shoving into her wet dripping pussy at the same time Ben shoved his hard cock into her tight ass.

Rex kept up the rhythm of lifting then shoving her down on them. His cock thrusting was spraying the cum from her previous fucking all over their thighs. It dripped down Rex's legs onto the grass.

Ben could feel his balls slapping into Bunny's ass with each deep thrust. Her tight ass channel was going to make him come quicker than her sweet pussy did. Ben tried to calm his lust filled thoughts so he wouldn't cum before Rex. No need to give Rex something to boast about. But he didn't have to worry because horny little Bunny took things into her own hands...err... paws.

She tightened her hold around Rex's neck and started helping Rex by lifting her ass end up and shoving it down onto him. Then she increased the pace of their fucking her. Faster and faster, she impaled herself onto their cocks.

Ben never felt so much pressure squeezing his cock. Bens cock in her ass and Rex's cock in her pussy filled her completely. He was pulling and jerking her tits in his hands, sometimes just trying to hang on as Rex and Bunny screwed each other while he rode around in her butt hole.

Rex was making grunting noises, oblivious to anything around him except his cock fucking little Bunny. Rex threw his head back, a loud growl ripping from his throat as he came inside Bunny. His hot cum shot deep inside her. As soon as she felt his hot load in her pussy, then Bunny came, clenching around him like a tight fist. This made her ass clench around Ben's cock and he came shooting inside her ass.

Rex and Ben were jerking and thrusting the last of their seed as deep inside her as they could. Bunny was squeaking and twitching her legs around Rex while she finished coming. Both werewolves were trying to get every drop of cum as deep as they could into her holes until their balls were empty.

Eventually, Ben softened and pulled himself out of Bunny's ass. His seed was dripping from her pink little hole.

Rex never let go of Bunny. He dropped to his knees with her still clinging to him. His cock never left that fuzzy little pussy hole. No clue how he did it because she was leaking cum from three full grown werewolves ejaculating in her pussy and Rex had to be going soft. But he stayed in her. He sat on the ground and crossed his legs, keeping a firm hold around her. And of course, whispering to her. They were all going to be good at that now.

"Good little Bunny, sweet little Bunny. Our precious little Bunny. So soft and sexy you are." Rex was telling her. He really was a smooth talker.

Tray had come over and was trying to pet her. He still hadn't gotten a chance with her, but Rex kept pushing him away and growling at him. Eventually Tray backed off, but he looked so sad and crest fallen.

When Rex finally released Bunny, he felt sorry for Tray and he let him hold Bunny in his arms for a little while.

Tray was thrilled. He tried talking to Bunny. Dude came over to Tray and Bunny, and sat with them.

Will wandered over to Ben and Rex and stretched himself out on the grass besides them. Ben stretched and laid down too. The three werewolves shared a knowing look.

In the clearing, Dude was now on one side of Bunny holding her up and trying to teach her to walk on two legs, now that she was a werebunny. Tray was on the other side of her helping hold her. Tray was trying to get her to say his name.

"TR-AY...TR-AY" He kept repeating to her.

"Bah-unny" she said. "Goo-dd Bah-unny" She repeated, smiling sweetly at the two werewolves, who both just about melted at that.

Dude cheered her, "Yes! You ARE a Good Bunny!" He smiled so big at her you would have thought she had won a gold medal at the Olympics.

"There is this abandoned cabin not far from here, we could maybe fix it up for her and..." Rex stopped and looked over at Ben and Will to see how they would take this. Will looked over at Ben. Technically she was Ben's prey so he got first dibs as to what would happen with her.

"Well," Ben said, getting to his feet. The other two wolves followed him. "I think we should take her to the river."

"The river?" asked Will.

"Yeah, we need to wash her. Because I want to eat her next." He told them with a big wolfish grin on his face. They all laughed. Then they walked into the clearing to help teach Bunny how to walk on two legs.

12