Bunny in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I'd emptied myself, I tore a few pieces of toilet paper from the roll and dabbed my clitty before wiping my asspussy, making sure to finger myself a little to check how messy I was inside.

"How clean are you, Bunny?" Daddy asked, thoughtfully.

"Not too bad, Daddy." I showed him the toilet paper -- it was mostly clear save for a few bits of light brown slime. I was definitely clean enough for him to fuck me, and I wouldn't have any trouble sucking him clean afterward. I've become quite familiar with the taste of my insides the past few months.

Nevertheless, Daddy chose to bend me over while I sat on the seat, sticking another of his fingers inside of me with little resistance. Pulling the finger out, he brought it to his nose and sniffed it. His expression didn't change, he simply put his finger under my nose, knowing what I would do next.

I took a deep breath and inhaled the scent from his finger. I could smell my insides, but it wasn't too pungent. I tenderly took his hand in mine and brought his finger to my lips, taking it into my mouth to suck clean. As I suspected, the taste wasn't bad, and I was excited for Daddy to do the same thing again later, but with his magnificent tool instead.

"Good gurl, Bunny. I'm very proud of you." He grinned at me as I got up from the toilet and pulled my moist panties up to my bum. I flushed the toilet and we washed our hands together before returning to the couch where his sandwich was waiting.

For the next couple of hours, we sat together, my legs over his lap and my head resting on his shoulder. Thanks to the satellite TV Daddy had installed, we received a range of channels to watch on a lazy, rainy afternoon like this. Daddy had plenty of things to do outside but the rain kept pouring down, leaving him to spend the day inside with his sexy little lover. I wouldn't have it any other way.

* * *

The air in the cabin grew colder as the fire began to die down. The TV show we were watching was coming to an end as the cold started to overtake my body.

"Are you cold, baby? I should really go and chop some more firewood -- we could heat this place up nice and warm." Unfortunately, the rain didn't seem to have any plans to stop, which made chopping firewood a pointless task.

"It's ok, Daddy -- I think I just need to slip into bed and get warm under the covers." I knew that he wouldn't be able to resist ending the day early with me in bed. My pussy was mostly clean, and his load was still digesting inside my guts. If I were a betting gurl I'd say all he could think about right now was filling up my pink little pucker with another of his thick loads.

"You know, I think that's a fantastic idea, Bunny. Let's leave this fire and get into bed." Daddy moved my legs to the side and got up, taking his empty plate to the kitchen, and putting it into the sink. I got up too and pranced over to our massive bed. Daddy had built this bed himself in order to accommodate his size. It was as wide as a king, but a bit longer. Covered in a thick, warm rug along with a few smaller blankets -- this was a bed made for a giant. But not just for a giant -- Daddy had made a few alterations to accommodate me too. The huge mattress was covered by a comforter, followed by big bed sheets, then on top was a furry sheet with a plastic bottom. This was perfect for us to keep warm as well as collect any bodily fluids released during our long and frequent acts of lovemaking.

Daddy's massive length meant that he often pushed on my bladder while he was in the process of breeding me. This led to involuntary squirts from my clitty -- both cum and pee -- which the fur sheet soaked up easily. The sheet could be removed the next morning and washed and dried, ready for the next night's activities.

I felt Daddy's cum continue to splash about within my tummy as I hopped up onto the bed and lay down on the right side, partially covering my legs with the thick rug. His soft yet lengthy cock swayed between his enormous thighs as he strolled over to the bed and heaved himself onto the mattress next to me.

"Warm enough for you here, baby?" He asked lovingly, stroking my hair with one of his huge hands before planting a kiss on my lips.

"I could do with a bit of a cuddle to warm me up, Daddy." I pushed my face and arms up against his heated chest as he wrapped his arms around my back.

We lay in that warm embrace for a while, chatting about our plans for the next day as we began to sweat where our bodies touched, our collective heat fending off the cold air around us. Hours passed by quickly as we snuggled together, listening to the rain pelt down on the roof above us. Before long I felt a familiar rumbling in my tummy as gas began to fill my guts, most likely due to the liquid lunch Daddy had fed me earlier.

I couldn't hold it in for long, and my little hole began to quiver as I released a rapturous fart into the air as he fondled my butt cheeks with one hand. The first fart was followed by an even noisier second, filling the cool air with an odour that faintly smelled of cum. There were a few seconds of silence before Daddy shook the bed with a hearty laugh.

"Naughty gurl. Where do you get off, stinking up the room like that?" He grinned at me, then chuckled again as he gave my left cheek a squeeze.

"Well, I definitely get YOU off." I replied with a grin, feeling his thick cock grow against my belly button. I brought my hand down to feel the virile seed filling up his bushy balls. Soon that sperm would be on a mission, sent deep inside my tummy to feed me from my bottom end. Maybe one day technology will allow Daddy to put a baby in my belly when he breeds me, but until that day my guts will continue to absorb the seed that doesn't ooze out at the end of a long fuck.

He pushed himself up onto his knees before grabbing me by the waist and turning me over onto my hands and knees. I bent down further, putting my forearms onto the pillows in front of me and turned to see him reach over to his nightstand and take a bottle of lube from the top drawer. I listened to him cover his black python with the clear liquid, his foreskin squelching as he jerked it back and forth.

My mind swam in a horny euphoria as I waited patiently for Daddy to release my sweet cheeks from their containment and let my rosebud feel the open air. Soon after he did, I let out another thunderous fart, but this time with Daddy watching as my tight pucker pushed out the gas. I giggled, and he chuckled before he replaced the gas with one of his thick, lubed fingers, working it through the taut rings in my ass.

"Oh, Daddy." I moaned, closing my eyes and leaning down further onto the pillows.

"Are you ready for Daddy to open you up, baby gurl?" He asked, pulling his finger out of my hole before slapping his massive tool on my lower back. "I can't wait to see your tiny white pussy swallowing up my big black cock."

I answered him by moaning softly while resting the side of my head down on the pillows, reaching my hands back to spread my cheeks completely, giving Daddy a full view of my wet pussy as I farted loudly once again.

"Please, Daddy, I need to feel you inside of me. Pleeeeasee..." I begged, my little clit straining to its full size as I eagerly waited for him to push his fat head against my hole. I used my pussy muscles to welcome his cock into my body as he groaned from the pleasure of feeling my tightness against his bulging girth.

Daddy placed his hands on my hips while I let my mouth hang open, slowly expelling my breath as he entered me from behind. My pussy stretched obscenely as he fed the circumference of his cock into the depths of my bowels. Within a few minutes I could feel the hair on the bottom of his cock enter me too, tickling my insides while the rest of his bush pushed up against my bubble butt. The dense forest covering his nuts came to rest against my little eggs and clitty.

I felt the warmth radiate from his body, both outside and inside, as his entire 10-inch length was buried within my womb. The thickness filled me up completely, causing my belly to bulge out and drool to spill out of my open mouth. I was incapable of thought while Daddy was this deep inside of me, and he knew it. He left himself sheathed within me, allowing my hole to accustom itself to the monster it was accommodating once again.

The pressure against both my bladder and prostate overloaded my brain with mixed signals. My clitty grew as hard as it could but my need to pee grew with it. Involuntary squirting was inevitable at this point -- it was only a matter of time before Daddy thrust into me once more and forced my body to empty my bladder onto the plastic-bottomed rug below.

"Unnnnnnnggghhhhhh...." I moaned, my mind too clouded to form a coherent sentence.

"You're so tight, sweetie. But that pussy of yours is taking Daddy's cock real deep. Here, feel me in your belly, baby." He reached over and took my right hand in his, bringing it underneath me and resting my palm against my own tummy. I could feel the huge bulge of his cock as it rested inside of my guts. This made me even more wet as my clitty continued to leak precum from the tiny head.

"Alright, Bunny, I want to hear you queef when I pull out, ok? Once I see that you're stretched out enough, I'm going to make love to my sweet baby gurl!" He laughed, placing his hands back on my hips as he pulled his manhood out of me. The space in my bowels that his member vacated suddenly felt extremely empty as every inch that he pulled out made my ass hungrier for another filling.

Daddy stopped when it was just his bulbous head left inside my pussy. He gave my ass cheek a slap, sending a jiggle through the fat of my bottom. Daddy had asked me to queef when he pulled his cock all the way out, and that action had now become unstoppable. I felt the excess air that he had pushed into me rumbling where it was trapped thanks to his plug.

The pressure in my hole was finally released as Daddy pulled the remainder of his thickness out of me, and with it came a wet-sounding pussy fart that emptied my hollow guts completely. The fart lasted for a few seconds, and some of the lube he had worked inside of me dribbled out down my eggs afterwards. I was finally empty of his member and any remaining gas, but all I wanted was for him to fill me up again and fuck my pussy raw for the rest of the day.

"Oh, baby, you should see your hole right now. This is as close as it's gonna get to a wet cunt." Daddy gave my butt cheek another slap before rubbing his big black dick on the top of my cheeks, leaving a brown slime on my pale white skin. "Oops, looks like you've got some ass juice on your butt now, Bunny. Such a messy gurl!"

With that he sent my bubble butt into another jiggle as he gave me a loud slap, chuckling as he did it. What he did made me giggle, but there was an anxiousness in my laugh that Daddy could not hear. My body would soon be taken over completely, my pleasure and pain resting solely in his hands -- or his cock, actually. Although I knew from experience how good it felt to have him fuck me for hours, I also knew that this breeding session would overwhelm and exhaust me entirely. I would not be able to think straight again until after I fell asleep in his arms tonight.

Daddy squirted some more lube onto my stretched anus, working it inside with another of his thick fingers. He then rubbed some lube onto his cock as I winked at him with my pussy hole, flexing the muscles around my opening as much as I could.

"I'm so wet for you Daddy, please, I need to feel you inside of me again. Please, Daddy, open me up." I moaned, sending my hands back to my ass cheeks again to hold myself open for him, like a bitch in heat.

He bent down, fondling my growing breasts with his huge hands as he whispered in my ear. "I'll do more than just open you up, sweetie. I'm going to make love to you, long and deep, and once I'm ready, I'm going to breed my baby's pussy with a thick load of Daddy's sperm."

My voice quivered at the sound of him describing what he was going to do with me, but I managed to squeak out a response. "Thank you, Daddy. I love you so much."

"I know, Bunny, I know."

I sucked in a few deep breaths as he pushed his thick black snake into my pink hole, working his length deep inside of me before pulling most of himself back out slowly. Each gentle stroke in and out put pressure on my p-spot and my little bladder, indicating that the more force Daddy put into the fuck, the less control I would have over my clitty.

The feeling of fullness I had when he was buried within me was incredible, while the emptiness that came from him pulling out pained me. The lines between the two feelings blurred as Daddy began to pick up the speed of his thrusts, and soon we were both in a state of euphoric bliss from the barebacking he was delivering. Daddy's hard cock was squeezed by my tight hole while my tight hole was opened by his hard cock. This is how we were meant to be together -- fulfilling each other's needs perfectly as two biological puzzle pieces.

Drool continued to spill from my mouth as I moaned mindlessly in tune with Daddy's grunts and forceful thrusts. Each push inside of me came with a strong prod to my p-spot and bladder, followed by a slap of his swinging balls onto my own little eggs. This onslaught left my clitty squirting a mixture of cum and pee onto the sheet below in time with Daddy's lovemaking.

In the times he pulled out of me completely, he let the air that he had pushed deep into my bowels escape, coming out as a noisy queef, followed by one of Daddy's hearty chuckles. Before long he'd line his 10-inch monster up with my now well-opened pussy and push back inside of my guts, making me whole once again.

Daddy's barebacking continued for the next hour and the muscles in my thighs began to ache from keeping my ass up for him as he neared his climax. Daddy's stamina was very impressive, but not even he could fuck my tight pussy forever without emptying himself within me.

His groans of pleasure became louder and louder as his massive thickness expanded even further inside of me, letting me know he was nearly there. The thought of carrying his seed in my womb pushed me over the edge and my clitty leaked out the remaining gurl cum I had left in my eggs as I squealed in delight. With that, my pussy muscles clamped down on Daddy's thick cock, the extra tightness leaving him unable to withhold his load any longer.

With one final thrust deep into my guts, Daddy's cock spasmed violently as it shot load after load of his thick sperm into the depths of my belly. Daddy roared in ecstasy as he bred his girl with a full load of baby batter, deposited into my tummy where my belly bulged from his cock's presence.

I could feel the huge volume of hot seed creeping its way through my bowels, warming me up while the excess air trapped inside by Daddy's cock made me feel bloated.

Daddy sighed loudly as he collapsed on top of me, exhausted from an hour of vigorous exercise. He kissed the back of my neck lovingly as his big, sweaty chest pushed me further down into the bed. My legs were straining from the weight and just when I thought they would give in, Daddy put an arm around my tummy and pulled me up with him, before laying us down on our sides with his slowly-softening cock still lodged within me.

"Aww, sweetie, seems like you wet the bed a little," he said, nuzzling my neck while fondling my soft clitty.

"I blame you, Daddy. You're the one who fucked all the cum out of me!" I replied.

"I don't think cum is the only thing I fucked out of you, baby. Your tiny little bladder just can't handle a long breeding like that."

I blushed bright red and looked over my shoulder at the smiling face of my lover.

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I just can't help it..." I mewled softly.

"It's ok, baby gurl. I wouldn't have it any other way," he assured me, grinning widely before planting a wet kiss on my cheek.

We lay there together for a few more minutes, listening to each other's heartbeats before I felt a familiar gurgling in my tummy.

The almighty creampie Daddy had delivered into me was keeping me bloated -- I might as well be pregnant already looking at the bulging cum belly I currently had. There was no release for all that baby batter swimming around my guts, not until Daddy pulled his charcoal thickness from my swollen pussy lips.

"Um, Daddy? I think you need to pull out soon... I feel so full and need to fart out some of your load." I whispered.

"Is my baby feeling bloated from all that thick sperm in her belly?" Daddy asked cheekily, "Well, ok then, sweetie. But you know the rules: what comes out must go back in!"

He gave my left cheek a light spank before reaching over to my nightstand to grab a small glass half-full with water, which he downed in one gulp.

Daddy began sliding his remaining length out of my stretched hole, leaving me feeling conflicted. I longed to return to the fullness I had felt for the past hour but was also desperate to release the pressure that had built inside.

When he had only two inches left inside of me, Daddy held the glass next to slick shaft, preparing to catch anything that would dare leak out of his gurl's abused asspussy.

"You ready, honey? Pull your cheeks apart before I pull out so I can hear that thick cumfart from here."

I did as he told, using my left hand to pull my left butt cheek up, exposing my pussy with a couple of inches of Daddy dick left buried inside. With that, he pulled his remaining length out with a quiet pop and began pushing the glass against my right butt cheek, right below my relaxed, swollen hole.

The release of the plug in my bum started the quick process of my body attempting to relieve the pressure that had been building up in my bowels over the last hour. My tummy rumbled again, and I pushed out as hard as I could, forcing half of Daddy's creampie out of my winking boipussy with a wet, sloppy fart. The gas that released with it made it sound messy, but Daddy's thick load oozed out neatly into the glass waiting below while I moaned with relief.

I kept pushing for a few more seconds, letting the fart continue to dribble sperm out of my swollen pink hole until I was blowing cumbubbles with my stretched pussy.

"That was gorgeous, baby..." Daddy said, holding the glass up so we could both see how much I had pushed out. It was about a third full of fresh bum cum -- thick, warm and tinged yellow from the inside of my ass.

My mouth hung open as I stared at the mixture sitting in the glass above me. Once again, I found myself blown away by the volume with which my Daddy could cum. And that was only half of it! The remainder of his load continued to swim inquisitively around in my sissy womb, looking to fertilise my unfortunately non-existent egg.

"Open wide, princess. Oh wait, you already are!" He laughed infectiously at his own joke and I couldn't stop myself from letting out a giggle of my own. Daddy then brought the glass down closer to my lips as I tipped my head back a bit further, waiting for the prize to be poured into my waiting mouth.

I didn't have to wait long, as Daddy sent the slimy result of my cumfart straight onto my tongue, giving me a mouthful of flavoured sperm to savour. I closed my mouth and swished it around, tasting the distinctive flavours of ass and semen mixed together on my tongue.

Daddy put the glass back and held my face with one hand, stroking my cheek slowly while staring into my eyes. I stared back, seeing the love contained within those dark globes. There was no question -- this man was deeply in love with me, and I was deeply in love with him.

He gave me a slight nod, showing me that I was allowed to swallow his seed down, returning it to where it belonged -- inside my slutty body.