Bunny in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy laid back onto his pillow, his legs spread with his slick python laying against his huge thigh, half-erect.

"I think it's time you clean up the mess you made on your Daddy's cock, honey," he asserted, a look of expectation reflecting from his dark eyes.

I obeyed, returning to my knees, my thighs beginning to ache again as I put my hands down on Daddy's leg and hip to support myself. I stuck my tongue out, closed my eyes, and let muscle memory do the work slobbering over his softening tool. I covered every square inch of his cock with my soft tongue, tasting his cum and my own asscream wherever I went.

I finished up my duties by sucking on his hairy balls, one at a time, slurping up any remaining juices that were trapped within the forest covering his sack. Once his monster was squeaky clean, I began picking out the rough pubes that had gotten stuck in between my teeth, swallowing them down with a mouthful of spit.

"You are a treasure, sweetie," Daddy said as he shifted on the bed to get under the covers. I smiled back at him before he pulled me up to his chest, allowing my legs to slip under the covers beside him.

I laid my head on his hairy chest and his hand began softly squeezing my pale butt. My ass cheeks stuck together slightly from some of the cum that had oozed out of me but hadn't been caught in the glass. That might've been uncomfortable for some, but not for me. It was only a matter of time before more of Daddy's seed leaked out of my loose pussy while we slept, and I'd wake up to even stickier butt cheeks.

"Thank you for breeding me, Daddy. My hole feels so nice and sloppy right now... I wish I could have you in me forever."

"Mmmmmm, you deserve it, baby gurl. I think you'll have to wear a panty liner tomorrow, otherwise you'll be farting out Daddy's cum into your fresh panties all day," he responded, "Or maybe put in a tampon?"

"I'd like that, Daddy. I love seeing the tampon string hang out of my tight pussy while I'm looking in the mirror."

"Sounds like a plan, sweetie, but now it's time to get some rest. Goodnight, my little sissy Bunny," Daddy said, before planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Night night, Daddy..." I replied, sleepily.

As we lay there together, sleep drifting ever closer into our horizon, I realised the rain had died down while we were in the midst of our lovemaking. I closed my eyes and slipped away into sweet dreams with my Daddy as light rain pattered on the roof.

*********

Thanks for reading! This story took me a long time to finally finish off as I've found myself to be an awfully inconsistent writer. For those of you hoping for a sequel or prequel soon -- I'm sorry to disappoint, but it's unlikely I'll be continuing this in the foreseeable future. One day, maybe, but not right now. Don't let that stop you from leaving a rating or a comment though!