Bunny Meets Daddy

Story Info
Submissive Bunny meets Dominant Daddy.
1k words
4.08
19.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bunny had webcammed with Daddy several times before Daddy finally invited Bunny to his home. That night, Bunny couldn't hide his swollen dick, semi-hard ever since Daddy had invited him. As Bunny stepped through the threshold, he felt Daddy's muscular hand brush over his cock and balls, slide over his hip and squeeze his ass cheek. All in a casual moment's time, without a word. Bunny's body was already trembling as he stepped into the living room. It was very leathery. Large paintings filled the walls. Paintings of cocks.

Bunny nosily swallowed. He didn't know if he should already be on his knees. He inhaled deeply. He could smell Daddy's heat rising from his thickening shaft; from his large balls. His knees felt weaker.

Daddy sat himself in a sturdy envelope of black leather. He beckoned to Bunny and ran his hand along his knee, ending with a sharp slap. "Come here, Bunny."

Before Bunny could think, Daddy pulled him down across his lap and spread his legs. His rough caresses traced Bunny's dickshaft and then squeezed the tip very hard. "What's this, Bunny? Is this for me?"

Bunny couldn't help himself. He giggled; shyly nodding. "Yes, Daddy."

Daddy's hands were large. One easily cupped and gripped Bunny's entire package; the little finger pressing his taint.; thumb on his head. Daddy squeezed everything tighter.

"Oh," Bunny cried out.

Suddenly, Bunny wanted Daddy to rip off everything he wore; right down to his skin. And fuck it. "Fuck me, Daddy," Bunny wanted to say, tried to say. Couldn't say. Bunny felt Daddy's larger body all over his own body like another skin. Daddy engulfed him; nipples grating on each other. Rigid cocks between their hard bellies; tips burning purple; glossy precum dribbling as lube.

Daddy growled. "I'm going to put it in your mouth, Bunny."

"I want it in my mouth," Bunny said softly, stripping off everything he wore. He sank easily to his hands and knees; his crawl cried and begged. "Put it in my mouth. Daddy."

By the time, Bunny was brushing against Daddy's inner thighs, Daddy's cock looked enormous. Bunny rubbed it along his face before kissing the head wetly. His tongue stretched out for a brief taste of the head; dipping into the hole where the precum was deepest. His fingers delicately slid down Daddy's cockshaft and circled his taut ballsack. "I want your cum, Daddy," he whispered. His tongue licked at Daddy's balls. "I want all of it."

He suddenly felt Daddy's strong fingers pulling his hair; turning his head.

"In your mouth," Daddy told him.

"Put it in my mouth," Bunny rasped. "Daddy!"

Holding his cock in one hand and Bunny's head in the other, Daddy played cat and mouse; teasing Bunny's tongue and lips with quick tastes of his cockhead and balls, then denying.

Bunny's body was already shaking. He'd never felt such wanting; hunger. Hunger for Daddy's cock. Of pleasuring Daddy's beautiful cock. "Please," he heard himself beg. "Put it in my mouth."

"Not yet, Bunny," Daddy said gently. Instead Daddy began smearing his constant precum across Bunny's closed lips. He pointed a finger at Bunny's left eye. "No licking, Bunny. Just wear it for now."

Bunny mumbled; inaudible.

"What did you say, Bunny?"

"I...I wish it was your cum, Daddy."

"Oh, you still have to earn that precious fluid, Bunny. But it's what you want, isn't it?"

"So much, Daddy," Bunny said, sliding down to the carpet and wrapping herself around his legs. Her fingers stretched upward to brush over the front of Daddy's pants. "Oh. So much Daddy." Bunny sighed. "Fuck I love this," he said quietly, tracing the outline of Daddy's hardening cock. He leaned closer for a wet kiss through the cloth. "I want to see it, Daddy. Please? Can I see your cock, daddy?"

"Say it again, Bunny."

Bunny toyed a finger down Daddy's thick shaft. "May I please see your beautiful hard as rock cock, Daddy? May I? Look! The head is already poking out of your pants, Daddy. It's so big." Bunny licked his forefinger then swirled it around Daddy's cockhead. "I want it, Daddy," he cooed.

Daddy suddenly slid his hand up and down Bunny's dick, his thumb expertly creamed off the precum. He brushed them over Bunny's lips. "Taste your want, Bunny," Daddy told him. "Is this how much you want Daddy's cum?"

"Daddy," Bunny's low voice was sobbing, "I need it. Give me your cum, Daddy. And take mine." Bunny's body spasmed as he felt Daddy's strong sliding grip of his dick. He thought he was going to cum. He'd never been with a man like Daddy; edging, milking, owning. "Oh, Daddy," Bunny murmured. His body writhed in a spasm. "Please. Make me cum, Daddy."

"Not yet, Bunny."

Daddy straddled Bunny's torso. His thighs roughly mauled Bunny's nipples; his cocktip just within tongue reach.

"Do you want this, Bunny?"

"Yes, Daddy. Oh, god, please."

Daddy continued teasing Bunny's closed lips with his moist cockknob. "What will you do with it, Bunny?"

"Anything you want, Daddy," Bunny said with a high whispered giggle.

Bunny lifted his face, Nosily kissed the head and slid his fingers along the shaft. "Put it in my mouth, Daddy." He made a large gaping "O" of his mouth. "Put it in, Daddy. Let me show you."

"Just the head," Daddy said with a short thrust of his hips.

Bunny felt Daddy's cockhead pushing his lips apart and got a shiver down his spine. His tongue licked at the shaft as the knobby head touched the back of his throat. He half-gagged, half-coughed and swallowed. He felt Daddy's cock throb hard against the top of his mouth. Bunny had never felt anything like it. He sucked and licked Daddy's cockhead like a man starving for cock. He was.

Daddy grabbed at Bunny's hair. "I said, 'just the head', didn't I?" he teased, then began thrusting deeper, faster, and harder into Bunny's mouth. "You like Daddy's fucking your mouth? Are you Daddy's little cocksucker, Bunny?"

Bunny tried to form words with his mouth full of thrusting cock. "I am, Daddy. I'm your cumdump. Your whore and slut. I'm your cock slave, Daddy."