Bunny Paws Avenue

Story Info
A seemingly innocent new street changes things for a couple.
10k words
4.59
16.8k
20

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
91 Followers

Ashton perked up an eyebrow as he eyed the new bakery on Bunny Paws Avenue. This was a place the local news had been celebrating in one of their new features around the area. Little was known about Bunny Paws Avenue except it boasted some new eaters and some shopping.

There had been some rumors that the avenue had been built by an eccentric mother-daughter combo. Though not much was really known, other than Bunny Paws LLC seemed to be a thriving business.

As Ashton looked around taking in the unique looking shops and the new diner across the street Sis Sis burger. He smiled looking at his new wife admiring her and day dreaming lost in the moment.

"Hey Ashton! World to Ashton! Are you there?" His wife chuckled and tapped his noggin playfully.

"Huh, and yes I am here" he chuckled, shaking his head taking in a deep breath. The scents of dinner food and fresh baked goods filled his lungs. The aroma's mingling with each other causing his mouth to water. As he looked at Amanda with a grin.

"I can't wait to try this place, they are supposed to have mind blowing donuts. I am talking the very best you can get" he smirked. His wife nodded her head in agreement.

"The reviews of this place are all five stars, I don't think I've seen a single negative review which is crazy." she chuckled.

"This entire avenue, I couldn't find one bad review for any of the businesses, myself." Ashton said as they continued to walk towards the bakery.

The duo looked around, taking in all the new construction. The way the shops gleaned. Their appearance upscale yet somehow fitting in perfectly to the area's natural surroundings and vibe. The couple didn't take long to arrive at their destination. As they stopped in front of the small door to the bakery.

Stepping inside, they were greeted with even more of the yummy smells they had been assaulted with during their journey. There was the smell of freshly baked cookies mixed with fresh baked bread. There was the smell of donuts and eclairs. There was also a sweet musky scent that seemed to hang in the air lingering pleasantly.

The inside of the bakery was likewise tastefully decorated, the wood trim on the walls combined with the marble floors and countertops. Giving the upscale vibe. While the tables and chairs had a very homey feel. The decoration was likewise tastefully done.

As the couple made it to the counter, a voluptuous lovely little redhead peaked out from the back. "I'll be right with you, just finishing up a few things" she giggled, her head the only thing poking out.

"Thanks and take your time, we are going to need a moment to browse" Amanda said with a smile before turning to Ashton and the display case. Which was chock full of goodies and treats. There was a veritable Smörgåsbord of donuts, cakes, cookies, pastries, and even eclairs. There were some of the more mundane normal offersings. There were also a number of uniquely named ones.

Things like bro berry and Sweet Fem caught their eye, there was even a eclair named latex shine. Which was such an odd name though the chocolate on the top looked shiny so perhaps it was meant to mimic the shine of latex. There was also a donut with pink icing and white and blue sprinkles named cutie nut. Then a blue with pink and white sprinkles named bro nutty.

"So what can I get you two?" the redhead said with a smile. The smell of freshly baked cinnamon rolls with warm gooey thick rich icing wafting behind her as they cooled before going into the display case.

The couple debated their choices for a moment more "I think I will take a hmm one of the cutie nut's they just look really good. I always love something with a bit of nutty flavor" Ashton spoke up smiling turning to his wife.

"I think I'll take one of the bro nutty's that sounds like it's got peanut butter or something in it. I don't know, it just speaks to me."

"Oh those are fantastic choices, did you want anything else with them?" she asked leaning down, her chest sagging a bit in the tight stretched top., As her cleavage was on full display. The mounds were positively delicious as she bounced back up with the two choice of donuts. As they thought about their drink order.

" I am thinking of two hot coco's?" Amanda turned to Ashton who nodded "I think it's perfect and hot coco sounds delicious."

"Yay and I have fresh milk just delivered today to make it with. We get our milk from a local dairy and they deliver it every other day. That way it's as fresh as can be. It's so yummy" the red head spoke up as she handed the two the donut plates.

Before long, the cute redhead had whipped up the steaming hot chocolates. She used only the finest cream adding in a layer of whipped topping freshly made that morning. She topped the liquid masterpiece with chocolate shaving before adding in an adorable candy cane striped straw that garnished the delicious treat handing it out to the smiling couple.

She would know it was some of the finest cream on the planet, she milked herself that morning and even made the whip cream fresh. That was one of the perks about working at the cafe was getting to milk every other day. There were other perks also, that she was sure would be explored by Amanda soon enough.

"These look delicious thank you so much" the couple said almost in unison before laughing. Taking their drinks and their donuts and finding a quiet place inside the little shop to sit down and enjoy. The shop was quite intimate and homey. As they relaxed to the background music that played.

"These really do look delicious" Ashton intoned as he picked his donut off his plate. Finding the crinkled little injection hole and biting down. His eyes went wide as saucers. As the cream seemed to explode into his mouth.

The warm creamy nutty salty bitter sweet tasted overwhelming as he tried to place what it exactly tasted like. He just knew it was going to be highly addicting as he used his tongue to play with the delicious substance. That seemed to coat his mouth. A small drop of icing dripping off his lips.

Amanda watched her husband's reaction and couldn't wait any longer. As she likewise bit down into her donut her eyes went wide as she let out a gasp. The tangy bitter savory nuttyness was overwhelming as she wiggled in her seat. Her chest was bouncing with her. As she lost herself completely in the taste and sensation.

The couple was breathing hard as they looked at each other, their emotions overwhelmed. They never had anything like this, as they went to take another bite. The donuts once more explode into their mouths with their thick rich pungent creams. The duo was so lost in their enjoyment they didn't even notice the changes that had started.

The little redhead giggled and watched, propping her elbows up on the bar. Her large tits resting on the glass. As she thought about how just a week ago she had been so small and mousy. She sported a dull brown hairdo that she most of the time just put up in a bun. She wasn't flat chested but she might as well have been.

Her face wasn't anything to look at but the bakery had changed that, she got a red flare donut and whelp. She had become a firecracker that was for sure.Then joining the bakery had been a no brainer. Why wouldn't she want to join? She was able to help with producing the milk and got to make others happy.

One thing she had noticed though was thinking had become a lot harder since joining. She had been looking at colleges. She always wanted to go to school to do biology, but now she found it too much work. She was far happier just making the bakery items and milking. Oh yea cumming her brains out too she got to cum so much it was amazing.

She was sure once the couple had experienced the same mind numbing changes. Least one of them would want to join also. As she giggled looking at Amanda. She was curious what would happen to Ashton, her husband. She was told to send any boys over to the beauty salon they know what to do.

She wasn't exactly sure what would happen to Ashton but she knew he would be taken care of either way. That the owners of Bunny Paws Avenue were not monsters they wanted to make sure all their guests left happier than when they arrived.

Squirming in their seats, the couple was so lost to the pleasure of their donuts. They didn't even notice the rapid changes that were happening to them. Amanda had already gained several inches of height. While Ashton had shrunk down. The little table they sat at looked bigger and bigger next to him.

That hadn't been all, as they both changed, Amanda's hair had become shorter and thicker. Her long flowing locks now only come down to her shoulders instead of her waist. Ashton's hair was much longer, His little mop of hair having grown all the way down to his waist. As he continued to munch.

Their faces had also changed. Ashton's had taken on a much softer, more feminine appeal, his nose had slightly upturned, his eyes had gotten a little bigger and his cheeks had rounded out becoming more full. His lips had also puffed up giving him a fuller thicker more sensual look. At first glance people would have a hard time telling if Ashton was a boy or a girl.

While Amanda's face had become slightly harder and more masculine. Her eyebrows had become straighter. Her nose, a little more straight and her chin a bit more pronounced. Her jawline became more chiseled. As her lips thinned slightly. As with Asthon at first glance people would be doing a double taking trying to figure out if Amanda was male or female.

The changes rippled down from there, as Amanda's shoulders became a bit more broad and her chest became bigger, her modest C cups stretching out into an impressive EE cup. That caused the t-shirt she was wearing to ride up her midriff. Showing off an impressive six pack of muscles, Her hands likewise grew becoming stronger and her fingers thicker.

Ashton's own change went in the opposite direction, his muscles seemed to diminish as his shoulders shrank. His arms lost definition and so did his chest. His nipples puffing out slightly outlining his shirt. His hands became smaller and his fingers more dainty. As his t-shirt looked more and more baggy around him. Several sizes larger than his size. His flat stomach became a little softer and squishier. As he wiggled in the seat still completely lost in the intense pleasure of the donut.

The next round of changes were not as subtle as Ashtons ass seemed to balloon out into a delicious bubble. His hips were also growing thicker and fatter. The jeans he was wearing became uncomfortably tight. As he did his best to unbutton them, without putting down his donut. His sole focus at the moment. That warm fluffy treat was his universe at the moment. As he let out a moan finding the button and relaxing his new pudgy lower half from their denim prison. Sitting back in the chair.

The changes progressed as his dick started to shrink, his boxers outlined his package as it grew smaller and smaller until there was finally hardly anything left. His once mighty eight inches reduced to nothing more than two. His once proud family jewels reduced to a pair of tiny grapes.

His wife Amanda across the table, was likewise stricken with sudden tautness. As she reached for her jeans. Grabbing them and tearing them without meaning to. The button popping off and flying away with her new strength. As her thighs beefed up and her ass became rock solid.

Her entire body became built and thick. As she felt a tinge in her clit. A sudden euphoric rush enveloped her as she felt her panties stretch. The thong was almost tearing free from her. As her clit grew several inches then several more. Only stopping once it reached over eight.

Suddenly she felt a pressure in her pelvis that she ignored so focused on her treat. As her ovaries started to descend, popping free from inside her, becoming a set of very fat thick orange sized balls dangling from her new clit. The tip taking on a slit. As her vagina slowly closed up leaving her with a cock that throbbed.

Amanda let out a throaty growl as new hormones rushed over her. The testosterone from her new orbs filled her as she started to devour her donut more aggressively. Ashton suddenly had his testosterone levels fall dramatically. As he let out a meek little whimper.

The changes were almost complete, as they cycled further down the pair. Ashtons legs suddenly took on a softer appearance, his feet shrank and his ankles became stronger and a little thicker. While Amanda's legs become stronger, more muscled. Her feet grew several sizes bigger also. As the two finished their donuts.

Taking a sip of their hot chocolate, Ashton almost spit his out. As he stumbled for words. His wife had completely changed, he wasn't sure when but he knew it was his wife something just told him it was.

Amanda raised an eyebrow, she was less startled with what had happened. As she grinned looking at Ashton over taking in the new delicate slip of a man. Finding something deep inside her that liked what she was seeing.

"You two are finished, and omg you're both so adorable" the redhead clapped super excitedly. As Amanda turned to her and looked her up and down. "What did you do to us, cutie?"

"I gave you both donuts duh! They like laced with some sorta something. I don't really know what it is. I do know each donut is made in the back with lots of love and the freshest ingredients we can get."

She leaned down whispering so softly that Ashton couldn't hear, even though he wasn't paying much attention. He was too busy exploring his new body and the new sensations he was feeling. He felt weak, delicate, a little overwhelmed. He felt like he was in trouble as he squirmed in his seat. He felt cute and adorable, and was overwhelmed with other emotions also.

Amanda let out a chuckle "That explains a lot, hmm you said a Hair Salon next door for Ashton? And orientation for me for the bakery." she looked over at her husband and grinned wickeled "I think that isn't a bad idea he could use a bit of a hair appointment. He is super cute this way. As you said no going back"

Blinking a few times, Ashton wondered what he could have possibly missed. As he squirmed in the seat feeling a new softer bigger cushion under him. His backside is something he would be getting used to as he tried to come to terms and find his voice. Which was mostly unchanged.

"What happened to us? I want to change back why I feel so strange." he blurted out before pouting. His emotions overwhelmed him as his wife slipped out of the voice booth. Her jeans noticeably bulged in the front. As Ashton's eyes went wide at the sight.

"Stop worrying you will be fine and you will enjoy it. Think of it as a little time to reflect on what happened." she said her voice came out more authoritative as she spoke. A tingle running up Ashton's spine as he nodded.

"I guess so, I guess it's just a hair salon right?"

"Exactly, now be a good boy and hop up and go on! I got things to do." Amanda's voice brokered no argument. As Asthon nodded, slipping free from the both. Getting a good feel for himself. He gasped at all the changes that had taken place.

The world was so much bigger and intimidating, then there was the minor fact he couldn't button up his jeans. As he blushed embarrassed. Turning to his wife who simply shook her head. She wouldn't broker excuses as he started walking towards the door of the cafe.

"Don't worry the hair salon is super sweet and they will fix you right up" the redhead beamed excitedly before giving Asthon a smack on the ass causing his cheeks to burn and his wife to let out a giggle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The salon being right next door meant that the walk was brief. As Asthon pulled open the doors he was met with the smell of a multitude of chemicals and something sweet and spicy. The chemicals he couldn't place but the sweet and spicy smell reminded him of spices; the sort he would have enjoyed in any of the concoctions in the bakery.

As he looked around, a voluptuously endowed blond came bouncing up to him. Her tits threatened to break free of the overly small top that tried to contain them. Her nipples thick pushed against the fabric. As she looked him over. Her eyes lingering at his unbuckled jeans as he blushed trying to pull his t-shirt further down.

"Aren't you just adorable sweetie, and omg look at those hips and that body yummy." she cooed stroking the side of his face leaving him tingling as she continued to examine him. She even grabbed his shoulders, turning him around.

"That ass is to die for! I am sure there are a lot of horny hungry boys that would love to sink into ass like that."

"What" was all Ashton squeaked out. Pushing his emotions into check as he shook his head. "I am not into boys I am not gay."

"I am sure you will be with a body like this your going to be as bisexual as they come" she giggled giving his ass a firm smack as she turned around. Humming to herself. "Did they make you submissive in the bakery? They called ahead and said they were sending you over. The new girl didn't explain much else. She is new and you and the wife are her first too. Kinda cute you popped her cherry" she giggled.

Ashton tried to wrap his mind over everything. He had never been submissive and the thought of being with a guy sent shivers down his spine and made his cock tingle. He had never been submissive in his life so he wasn't sure what she was talking about.

"I guess there's only one way to find out," the blond grinned. "Be a good boy and strip for me completely naked. Don't worry about anyone seeing you. I am sure it's nothing they hadn't seen before. Who knows maybe you can even get yourself a quickie if it's a cute guy."

Ashton huffed, he wasn't about to strip, as he wiggled out of his jeans. The tent in his boxers is much smaller and far more pathetic looking than before. As he wiggled his t-shirt over his head, leaving his new softer chest exposed to the air. His nipples tingled as he bit his lip feeling the cold conditioned air nip at them.

"I am not just going to strip in the middle of the salon" he nodded his head, as he hooked his fingers into his boxers pulling them off his hips then kicking off his shoes and socks. His small little cock shrinking further in the cool air. As he looked on deviant.

He hadn't even noticed he stripped at first then he gasped trying to cover up his small little cock his hand easily able to cover his entire new package.

"Oh you're so adorable down there it's so pathetic, what did you start out as six or seven inches? I say you're now about two or three inches max." she giggled watching his cheeks turn red "I would say for someone that wasn't going to strip you sure are naked, but damn you're cute. What do you say we get you started?"

She grinned and motioned for him to follow her to the back room, and he did, feeling embarrassed and literally naked. His only condolence was the fact the shop was empty at the moment.

Making their way back into the shop, Ashton was directed to a little room with a shower stall. "Go ahead and get a shower make sure to use this' ' he was handed a bottle of body wash "Only on your body thought. I will wash your hair myself in the salon." she smiled and reached over to a small closet and pulled out a fluffy pink towel "This is so you can dry off. Any questions?"

"Why is this happening?" was the only thing he could blurt out.

"Oh sweetie don't worry about that, just go get your shower" she smacked his backside causing his cock to throb with pleasure.

Shaking his head, turning on the water waiting for it to start to warm up he watched as she exited. The steam filling the small stall as he climbed in finding the water soothing after everything that had happened.

NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
91 Followers