Bunny Paws Avenue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
89 Followers

In the end she decided to remove it for now, and let the boutique owner decide. Ashton watched the fuzzy shape come into view as it reached behind him unbuckling the gag that had silenced him. HIs jaw ached but in a pleasant way as it was pulled from his lips.

"Yay that is much better" he gushed feeling a load of emotions most of them positive "I just wish I could see how I turned out" he pouted playfully. As he wiggled in the chair.

"I am sure you will see soon enough, but now it's time to deliver you over to the boutique next door. They're going to help you find some cute things to wear. They will also be able to give you some glasses"

"Ooo a field trip" Ashton proclaimed as he squirmed in the chair excitedly "I just need something to put on and I am ready to go." he beamed as he felt the tug on his arm from the blonde helping him out of the chair.

"Don't be silly, why would we put clothing on you just to take them off." the blonde shook her head with a grin forgetting that Ashton couldn't see her doing so.

"What?.. but but people will see my" he pointed to between his legs

"That little thing? It's hardly noticeable, be a good boy and come on."

Ashton blushed but nodded his head, as he stepped out of the shop with the pretty blonde. His cheeks were burning red. He was extremely confused, part of him was so embarrassed. There was another part, a bigger part that enjoyed showing off. He wondered what people would think of his new body. Would they lust after him? Would they make fun of him? Would they secretly desire him?

He was so lost in all these thoughts he didn't even notice, as they entered the boutique. An older woman greeting the blonde with a smirk. As she looked over Ashton.

"Did you overuse the conditioner? This one seems a little extra slow." She chuckled as Asthon blinked, noticing the haze outline of the women in his vision.

"Sorry and hello" he said awkwardly. Unable to see the women properly.

"Oh I didn't use too much conditioner this time. I double checked and then triple checked. I try not to make them all mindless butt toys." the blond giggled. As the older women snorted with a smile.

"Those cute butt toys can be fun though, especially when you have had a long day. I know the one at my house is particularly great for relieving a good day of stress and pent up need." the older woman chuckled but then turned her attention to Ashton.

"I see you got this one started, very much like what you have done so far. I will continue from here. Does this one have an assigned roll yet?"

"Hmm I think they're just being assigned to their wife for stress relief and libido control." The blonde nodded with a smile.

"Ok I can work with that, perhaps a fetish slut is in order. I have the perfect outfit to start them out in. Thank you, you can go now."

The older woman took Ashtons hand leading him into the back of the store, not even bothering to give the blonde another glance. Her focus simply on Asthon as she smirked.

"I like the fact you are so quiet. There hasn't been a single question about what's going on or what we were speaking about. Have you always been this submissive?" she asked. Her hand softly stroked his cheek.

He shivered, chewing his lip, he wanted to ask, he wanted to say something. His anxiety kept him quiet as they talked. He didn't want to interrupt and he just felt like saying something wasn't the right thing to do. As he finally found his voice and smiled.

"I just didn't want to be rude, but I don't think I was always this submissive. I used to be very loud and at times maybe a bit overbearing?" He offered showing her his fingers parted just slightly to show the level of overbearing he could be.

She was simply excited, as she walked over grabbing a bin from close by labeled eyeglasses. Sorting through the various offerings. She found what she was looking for. It was a set of round large framed glasses. They were a pastel pink with cute little bunny motif decorating the edges of the frames.

The color was stereo typical of boys turned to girls. There was a reason it was so popular she thought as she brought them back over. Placing them over the boy's eyes.

The lens automatically adjusted.She was always amused by that. The fact that Bunny Paws LLC could be such a technologically advanced company was simply amazing.

Asthon blinked, as the room finally snapped into focus. He started to look around taking in the boutique he found himself in. The back was filled with all manner of outfits. There were dresses, blouses, sweaters, and even lingerie hanging around. He couldn't help but become excited at looking at it all.

"Tsk Tsk is that any way to react to such nice things?" the older woman said as she put her hands on her hips. "By the way, you may call me Miss since you are married." she said in a firm tone.

"I am sorry, sorry Miss," Ashton said as quickly as he could. The heat rising in his cheeks as his embarrassment was obvious.

"I have a question before we continue: did you and your wife plan to have children?"

The question completely took Ashton by surprise as he looked at the older women. Muling the question over. They had planned to start a family at some point. That was going to be impossible now. His dick was way too small for that. That wasn't what was asked. As he thought about the question at hand.

"Yes Miss, we wanted to have a decent sized family in fact. We both wanted children." he blurted out thinking the question was strange but not wanting to disappoint.

"I will have a few fertility smoothies sent over for you and your wife. But first come over closer, no point in wasting further time" she motioned as she sat down next to a workbench. She leaned in, the older woman inspected Ashton's small little pee pee smiling at how pathetic it looked. Reaching over to the drawer to her workbench she pulled out a roll of tape before looking back at him.

"This thing wouldn't be able to get your wife pregnant regardless of how much you tried, but that is ok." she chuckled. Ashton came closer as the older woman began pushing his little grapes up inside him then tucking his little cock back. Placing some of the tape over the area.

Ashton was in such shock, as the older woman Miss pushed his little marbles inside him. They easily fit and then when she tucked his little cock back. He wanted to cum so bad. Her touch was like electricity. Once the tape had been placed. He could feel tingles start to form as he gasped squirming as he stood.

He felt like he needed to pee so bad, but he also wanted to cum. He felt like his little cock was on fire. That the skin between his legs was shifting. He was overcome with so many sensations and feelings. The older woman watched with a smirk.

The sensation continued to flow upwards as his balls throbbed then suddenly he couldn't feel them any longer. Replaced by a new pressure in his pelvis. His cock was next he felt it throbbing then suddenly it was gone. Though he could feel something new between his legs. Almost like his urethra had split, taking up the entire length of his cock.

The need to pee became overwhelming and he gasped as he felt himself squirt a few drops of something. He willed himself not to pee, as the pleasure of it enveloped him. Running down his spine and making his entire body hum and tingle with pleasure.

The tape finally dissolved away as Asthon looked down. Gasping, his cock was gone. In its place was a smooth little mound with a button above it. As his fingers touched that little button and between his lips. He understood he hadn't peed but had squirted. He knew she had squirted, and her little button throbbed for attention.

The older woman chuckled as she shook her head "be a good girl and suck those fingers clean. I don't have anything for you to wipe them on. There is no point in wasting good cum."

Ashton did as she was told. She brought her fingers to her lips and found the taste sweet and pleasant. As the older women continued on.

"Now you are one hundred percent female. That means you will get periods and are capable of bearing offspring. Unless something has changed. I am sure your wife will still want children. She will be able to provide the batter for those children from what I have read about her own changes."

Blinking eyes wide as saucers for the second time that day Ashton found his voice stuttering "What, I am going to be a mommy?" She gasped not having fully come to grips with her situation. Her voice came out high pitched and feminine "my voice".

"Yes, that tends to happen when you go from an outie to an innie." the older women chuckled at the joke. Stepping behind Asthon and grabbing a pair of panties and a bra that was obviously far too big for Ashtons small frame.

"Now let's get you in some proper undergarments. I think panties are more fitting now. I will start you off with the basics, a thong." The older women smirked, handing over the white little thong panties that had little hearts all over them.

They looked super cute Asthon thought as she admired them before slipping them up her legs and wiggling them on. The front adhering to his crotch as she gasped, feeling the tingle return as her little mound puffed up slightly swallowing the fabric not only in the front but the back also.

"Perfect every slut should have some camel toe" the older woman chuckled. As she stepped behind him. The bra was front closing. As the women positioned it and placed the fabric on Ashtons back. She could tell the cups were down right massive against her small frame. They were completely empty.

Then Ashton felt the tingle against her back and gasped stuttering slightly. "How... How big am I going to be?" she asked with concern laced into her voice. As she thought of future back problems. The fact she would grow even bigger when she got knocked up. Which was a doozy of a thought.

"Whelp the diner and bakery need more milk producers and that is something you can help with. I would say I am having you become a." she paused for a moment for dramatic effect. Asthon felt the tingle in his nipples and chest. The burn as the process started. As fat layers started to form and his breast grew out rapidly.

"F-cup so that you can truly please your wife. After a good day of milking you two can go home and you can give her some pleasure with those massive orbs. Then she can finish off inside you." the older woman chuckled. As Ashton squirmed unsure of what to think.

Soon there wasn't anything to think about, as Ashton felt her new chest wobble and her mounds bounce. The bra helped hold them up and distribute their weight. They still jiggled around like jello but Miss had told her not to worry about that. That it would become natural in a few days. She would learn to sleep on her side.

"Hmm lets see what kinda outfit to put you in." She tapped her chin thinking already knowing what she had in mind. She walked over to a dresser grabbing a pair of knee high sheer white socks. Then walking over to a rack of skirts browsing she picked a pastel pink pleated skirt. Then walked over to a rack of blouses. Picking a simple white front tie blouse.

"I think these will be cute, place the stockings on first." she commanded as she Asthon quickly did as she was told. Rolling the stockings up then placing them on her dainty foot. She let out a little whimper feeling the fabric roll up her leg. Then snap into place around her thighs. The sensation was blissful to say the least as she squirmed in place.

"Going to soil those panties already?" the older woman looked shaking her head "Hmm this won't do" as she watched the panties become damp and wet. "Take them off, you can go without panties if you're going to be such a slut."

Ashton didn't hesitate but felt embarrassed as she slipped the panties off feeling them stick to her puffy little mound. As they came free finally she was careful not to get juices on her new stockings.

"Good you can throw them in the trash, I am sure a good slut like you doesn't even want to wear panties. Am I right Ashton?" The older woman eyed her waiting for an answer.

"Yes Miss, I don't even like panties. I am far too dirty for them. I want to be bare under my cute little skirt" she gasped feeling the words were true but where had they come from?

"Good it's good to know your place, now let's get this skirt on you" The older woman smiled, wrapping the fabric around Asthon thighs. Then clipping the clasp closed. Leaving the skirt hanging in place.

"Perfect I would say that isn't too long and isn't too short. It barely covers your naughty bits. Which means when you walk you will be showing off like a good slut." the older woman smirked as Asthon blushed, nodding her head, feeling the pleasure in the humiliation.

"Now let's see if we can't give people something else to focus on." As the older women handed Ashton the blouse. Who quickly placed it on then tied it around her new large tits feeling them slightly jiggle and her massive cleavage being pushed up and out.

"Mmm perfect you look fantastic and I am sure any guy or girl would love to fuck you! I bet that makes you feel really amazing doesn't it, and makes you tingle?"

"Yes Miss" Ashton sighed knowing it was true "I want to suck a big fat cock or eat someone's yummy pussy. I want to be filled full of so much baby batter my womb pops" Ashton gasped as the older woman laughed shaking her head.

"Then there is only one more piece left for your outfit." she grabbed a small wooden box off the desk, taking out a simple leather band the pastel pink matching everything else Asthon was wearing. As the older women stepped behind her. Wrapping the leather around her neck. The clasp in the back snapped shut.

Ashton knew exactly what had just happened. She had been marked as a submissive. She was excited, she wanted to be submissive. She wanted to leave the hard thinking to her wife and the others. She wanted to just focus on what really mattered. Things like being fucked and giving pleasure.

When she heard that audible click as the collar locked into place, she felt tears going down her eyes. Her new body, her new mind were perfect; they were who she had always been but wasn't able to let out.

As the Miss clipped a leash to her new collar she spoke in a soft voice "Let's go see your wife, I am sure she is dying to see you. I am sure she will love you. It's not everyday you get to marry the man of your dreams who becomes the woman of their dreams." The older woman spoke softly as she led Asthon from the boutique and into her new life and role.

NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
89 Followers