Bunny Paws Avenue Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warmth he had felt in his crotch had started to spread almost like his orgasm was spreading through him. He felt as though the world around him was shrinking but that wasn't possible. That was silly so instead, he just kept his eyes closed. He figured Cherry had slipped him something and he would have to have a talk with Ashton about that. He didn't mind something to help open one's mind but least worn a boy before giving it to him.

Cherry giggled as Noah finished cleaning her hand, his body having already started to shrink getting smaller and smaller. He had been a respectable six foot something when he came into the bakery. Cherry wasn't exactly sure how tall he had been. He was now a lot smaller if she had to guess he was closer to maybe a five and half foot. He wasn't super short like Bunny, but he was cutely short.

She grinned stroking his cheek. Watching as his hands changed, his once large manly hands became smaller and slimmer, his nails more manicured and delicate looking. His feet soon followed his shoes falling off his feet as they slimmed down. She casually pulled off his socks, throwing them into a pile along with his shoes.

She knew Daddy would get rid of them soon enough as she licked her lips. She also went ahead and started to wiggle him out of his jeans. She didn't see any point in them or the boxers any longer. He would need to be naked soon anyway.

His clothing was so ill fitting anyway what was the point as she helped him tug off his shirt. His eyes still dilated pupils unfocused and wide. Cherry hoped he was ok. Though Daddy had reinsured her all this would be happening. Noah would be completely out of it, his cock leaking and leaking though. When she glanced down, she chuckled sure enough his cock was leaking and oozing pre cummies thick pearlescent and clear.

Noah tried to open his eyes but they wouldn't respond instead he just continued to lay there feeling Cherry tugging at his pants and boxers. His cock still throbbing into the air as he let out a small little groan. He wondered if she was about to fuck him in the middle of the diner. She seemed like the kind of slut that would love doing it in public.

He was completely down, though he was a bit confused as he felt her jerking his shirt off. Why did he need to be completely naked in the booth to get fucked? That didn't make sense but then again who cared. The pleasure was soooo good. He thought as he let out a gasp feeling his shirt rub against his nipples.

He had little mounds already starting to form on his chest and they ached with a pleasure he never knew. They continued to grow as his shirt rubbed against them. The little mounds going from an A-Cup to a B-Cup then exploding into a D-Cup they didn't stop as Noah groaned feeling the weight of them tug against him oddly. His eyes still closed.

He could feel that extra weight suddenly smash into the tabletop. Confused he shuddered and let out another moan as his mind tried to come to grips with what was happening, as they continued to bloom out. They finally stopped when they became a massive H-Cup weightily hanging from his chest. The table taking the bulk of their weight at the moment.

Cherry's eyes went wide. Noah was massive up top. Those things were huge and she hoped Daddy had planned ahead cause finding bras at that size would be hard. She watched Noah's shoulders narrow. The changes were progressing oddly. She wondered if that was by design or something else.

Curiously Cherry poked the size of one of Noah's massive melons causing it to quiver and Noah to moan with what she could tell was pure bliss. Noah's new nipples were huge silver dollar sized. His nipples easily dwarfed hers. She wondered what would change next for the boy.

Noah wasn't sure exactly what was going on; he just felt beyond funny and horny but mostly horny. He could feel the new weight on his chest but soon his focus shifted from that to his face. It felt so funny like when he would go visit grandma and she squished his cheeks. He felt like someone was molding his face. He could feel his cheeks being pinched and puffed out while his jaw felt sore.

He could have sworn someone was pushing in on his jaw as he gasped. His forehead seemed to be mashed on. Then it was his nose. The entire thing felt so alien. He didn't think of it as painful, just unnerving.

Then his attention was pulled to something new, he felt something pushing at his new chest he could feel something poking and his nipples rubbing the table top. Which sent orgasmic pleasure straight through him, his cock throbbing into the air as his leaking became worse and worse. Shudders of orgasm exploding thought him causing him to ache in a pleasurable way. Completely forgetting about what was happening to his face.

Looking up, Cherry watched as his face had changed, it was so much more delicate and feminine. He reminded her much more of a girl. There wasn't even any mistaking that face for anything but female. She grinned watching Noah's lips swell up. They didn't look unnaturally inflated but they were much thicker and softer looking. She could only imagine how they might feel wrapped around anything. There was her cute little nose. It was so small and delicate.

Cherry couldn't help but think of the most perverse thoughts. Thoughts of that dainty little nose burrowed into Daddy's pubes as those lips accepted and sucked on Daddy shaft. The thought sent a shiver through Cherry as she reminded herself it was more important to focus on Noah.

Noah wasn't sure what was going on nor did he really care at this point; instead, his focus shifted as he felt his legs and hips start to tingle. He felt as though they were growing. His hips become wider taking more of the seat up. His backside growing also getting thicker and juicer fatter. He could feel he had a lot of extra cushioning in the back end. The sensation was pure bliss. He wiggled, feeling his chest rub against the table. His naked backside rubs against the soft vinyl of the chair.

That wasn't the only thing he felt rubbing, he could feel his fat heavy balls growing fatter and heavier. He was starting to wonder if he was allergic to something as he felt almost like he was swelling. His balls flopping down heavily between his new thighs. They felt massive to him and much more sensitive.

Cherry watched with amazement as Noah's hips and thighs both changed. His butt gaining so much fat and muscle. He looked so yummy she thought. He was so curvy. She had known girls in college that had worked out daily doing butt exercise to get half of what Noah had gotten from eating a piece of pie and drinking a milkshake. That wasn't the most shocking thing to happen.

Cherry mouth practically dropped as she watched his sack start to inflate bigger and bigger. The twin eggs become more like oranges causing his sack to sag between his overly inflated thighs resting on the vinyl of the chair. She blinked that they were almost as big as Daddy's.

Cooing she couldn't wait; she knew Noah would produce so much tasty boi cream. He would practically be a cream factory with balls that big. She couldn't wait to watch him get milked of all that cream. Maybe she would even get to help.

Noah squirmed his balls felt like they swollen so much, was he allergic to something? That thought entered his mind but was soon erased by the pleasure he felt. His balls felt so tender and so sensitive. The simple act of them resting against the vinyl bench was enough to cause him to shiver with pleasure.

Pleasure was all he felt as his cock started to shrink, shriveling up growing smaller inch by inch vanishing before Cherry eyes. Noah went from a very hefty solid twelve inches down to hardly an inch. Looking more like a little finger that rested on his oversized sack. Oozing down his big fat massive balls.

It was too much all the pleasure then whatever was wet against his sack. Noah finally passed out from the pure blissfulness of it all. Cherry giggled before calling out.

"Daddy, He passed out finally if you want to come and get him. He is so cute. Though not sure if he really is a he anymore. I think she is more of a she with an itty bitty clitty and some big fat balls."

Cherry giggled as Daddy and Bunny stepped out, Bunny gasped looking over at her brother now sister. Her sister's body had been completely changed much like her own body had been changed. Her sister's tits were massive and what she could see was that her sister had a cute little clitty dick that was so amazing. Her sister's balls were massive. Though she was still far from finished she still had lots of icky hair. There was so much sweat on her from the transformation.

Daddy walked over shaking her head "Cherry go and get a mop to clean up the juices and cream. While me and Bunny give Noah a bath. I want to get the sweat and hair off her while she is still passed out. The next part is going to be the biggest part and I don't want to have to worry about anything."

Nodding her head Cherry got to work quickly grabbing the mop.

Daddy easily hefted Noah up as Bunny scurred ahead getting the small little shower in the back of the bakery turned on. Bunny knew the shower had been installed not only to clean up customers but to also allow the girls that worked the bakery to get cleaned up after their shifts if they wanted to.

She checked the water, adjusting it to something she thought Noah might enjoy before grabbing the soaps Daddy had borrowed from the salon next door. Casually stripping her own clothing off, Bunny thought about how it was up to her to make sure her brother, or maybe her sister, got a proper washing. She didn't mind that they were family as there was nothing wrong with family helping to clean each other up in times like these.

Daddy chuckled watching Bunny scurry ahead and then get everything ready. Daddy basically purred as he watched her strip naked, her body never getting old in Daddy's mind. Her bountiful breast and beautiful face always turned her on.

Bunny was one of a kind and soon Daddy would be adding another to Daddy's stable. She wondered if Noah would be as submissive as Bunny or maybe Noah would have some unique personality traits. Bunny was for sure submissive, always doing exactly as Bunny was told. Daddy thought it was really cute and didn't mind one bit. She would also need to give Noah a more fitting name, though Noah was pretty unisex. She was thinking Kitten might be a better name.

Once Noah was deposited in the shower Bunny went to work spraying her new body down with the water, the warmth causing Noah to tingle. Her mind was still filled with the lewdest dreams. She was being fucked and fucking others. She was her old self in some of the dreams and someone new in others. Her dreams seemed to cascade by as quickly as her mind could handle them.

Bunny smiled and giggled to herself as she soaped up the soft sponge and started to wash her sister's body. Admiring how curvy Noah had become during the transformation. She also admired how warm her sister felt against her. It was nice having family around she thought as she felt the baby kick.

She was extremely careful as she applied the hair dilapidator to her sister not wanting to get any on her own face or hair. The last thing she wanted was to end up bald, she wasn't sure Daddy would go for a look like that. She giggled as she peaked out of the shower at Daddy who was watching stroking and enjoying the show.

Bunny made sure to give a good show as she rinsed her sister's body off carefully making sure to get all the hair and suds off. She watched it all slide off admiring her sister's new smooth skin. She hoped her sister loved her new life as much as she was enjoying her own. She knew her sister likely would, they had always gotten along growing up even if her sister was her younger brother back then. She had always included him in everything they did.

Why would this be any different she thought as she finally turned, the water off stepping out as Daddy greeted her with a warm towel. She smiled and started to dry herself. She wondered where Daddy had gotten a warm towel from, but she didn't have a chance to ask instead she watched as Daddy carefully picked up Noah from the shower, wrapping her in a towel and patting her dry.

Noah was having the oddest dream he thought as he slowly blinked finally coming to. He dreamed he passed out at the bakery, but not before something odd had happened to his body. More importantly why was he cold as he started to finally open his eyes noticing the giant amazon standing over him.

"Who the hell are you?" he practically screamed startled. His eyes went wide as he heard his new much more feminine voice. "What is going on with my voice?" He blinked looking around at everyone.

"Calm down and don't worry Noah, everything will be fine." Bunny smiled "It's me, Ashton and that is Amanda" Bunny pointed to Daddy. "Umm the Bakery has a way of umm changing people" she nodded her head letting that sink in.

"What do you mean changing people that makes no sense, you can't just change people." He trailed off looking down at himself noticing the changes he had undergone. He blinked a few times. "What happened to me?"

Daddy stepped in this time "We fed you a special piece of pie and gave you a very special milkshake. Ashton and I, we got special donuts, and you can see the changes." Daddy pointed to Bunny and the massive baby bump she was sporting.

"Seems like the entire Avenue is capable of some incredible things, but honestly, we couldn't be happier. I am sure once you calm down and we finish you up you will also be a lot happier."

Noah blinked trying to come to terms with this. He felt oddly accepting of it all. Thinking that it wasn't an unreasonable request. He could tell he needed to stop thinking of himself as a he. The more she looked down at her body the more she could tell she was no longer a he at all, though seeing past the giant melons on her chest was next to impossible.

"Don't worry let me grab you a mirror" Daddy said rolling over a full length mirror that was kept in the back for just such an occasion. "We sort of have the entire setup back here for new employees and customers who end up getting heavily transformed. We also have a full shower and all that." Daddy thought for a moment "Though we do have the boutique and salon next door."

Nodding her head Noah chewed her lip "So that is really Ashton?" she pointed to her sister who nodded.

"It is indeed me and I am pregnant. Daddy knocked me up."

"Wooo who is daddy exactly?" Noah looked between the two confused trying to get everything straight in her head.

"I am Daddy I don't know why but it just seems to fit, and Ashton became Bunny." Daddy paused for a moment "I am thinking we might name you Kitten since you will be the second person introduced into my little harem."

Blinking a few times Noah stuttered "What if I don't want to join your harem or be named Kitten? What if I wanted to go back to the old me? What about that Red head? What happened to her? Did she end up transformed like you two also?"

Noah's mind was going a mile a minute trying to process everything, as the redhead popped in from the front. She wasn't sure how she felt or what she thought of any of this. She knew she should have been more freaked out, more worried she wasn't, which should have bothered her but really didn't.

"My name is Cherry, and I was changed too though I started out a full female like Daddy I got some more yummy assets and a much higher libido most girls tend to get higher libidos though. I am sure yours will kick in soon."

Daddy gave Cherry a semi-serious look and tsked "Shouldn't you be at the front in case we have customers? Does someone need a spanking when their shift ends."

Cherry blushed her cheeks turning like her name's sake as she nodded her head. "Yes, Daddy sorry, and I mean no I mean yes." She was confused and biting her lip "I want a spanking" was all she could come up with as Daddy chuckled "Then be a good girl and go man the front counter for now."

Noah watched the interaction confused "She isn't the brightest is she?"

"She really is not but she is a sweetheart and she means well, now let's get your finishing touches. We need to finish your hair. Are you ok with that?" Noah blinked a few times wondering what that even meant. She looked at herself in the mirror for the first time.

She knew deep down she should have been freaking out, but she looked good. Her tits were massive, they were down right massive. She had to guess she was easily a J or K cup. They had a slight bit of sag to them. Her nipples seemed to point down almost like they wanted to defy gravity but couldn't. She knew in a bra she would have some killer cleavage. Then there was her face, she had a pretty face, it still looked sort of like her old face only way softer and her eyes had gotten so big. They were a bright blue which seemed to sparkle.

She never was happy with her eyes before they always were a muddled gray blue. Her hands marveled at those they seemed softer and more delicate. Her hips were amazing and sandwiched between them were her massive balls and tiny clit. She couldn't think of it as a dick it was way too small for that.. That made her simply blush as she looked over her cock which had shrunk so much, she was over eleven inches before she looked to be about an inch now. She thought how cute they were in an odd sort of way. She blushed knowing that Daddy and Bunny could see her, but at the same time it turned her on knowing they were both watching. She could tell her ass had likewise gotten bigger.

She wasn't upset about any of this as she finally looked at Daddy properly biting her lip.

"Fine I guess we can do the hair stuff you mentioned. What's it going to do exactly?"

Daddy smiled, grabbing the bottles and easing Noah into the chair "It will just help you relax and help your hair match the rest of you. I am told it's really relaxing. I didn't personally get my hair done as it was already done for me. Hmm blond like Bunny or perhaps a brunette. We could make another redhead like Cherry but not sure. Any thoughts, Kitten?"

Kitten thought about it for a moment nibbling her lip, she looked over at Ashton and her golden skin and wondered if she would ever end up with a similar golden sheen. "Maybe a blond? I mean Ashton err Bunny looks cute with her golden skin and blond hair."

"Hmm I think we could arrange that, and the salon next door has tanning beds that can give you a proper golden bronze tan just like Bunnies. I love the idea of you looking similar. It will be so adorable."

Daddy grabbed the bottles not even giving Kitten time to second guess or even noticed that Daddy had called her Kitten. Grabbing the bottle of water, she quickly doused Kitten's hair, getting it nice and wet. Then taking the shampoo she started to work it into a nice lather over the bowl she placed early. She wasn't well equipped for this part of the transformation. They preferred the salon normally, but Daddy had insisted on a more hands on approach.

Noah chewed on her lip as she looked up at Daddy towering over her. She completely missed being called Kitten, though deep down she wasn't against the idea. She knew her older sister would like the name. They had always grown up liking animals.

She moaned feeling Daddy's hands start to work her scalp shampoo tingling as she squirmed. She could feel her little dick throbbing but not really getting hard. She wouldn't have been shocked if it couldn't get hard anymore. She could feel it leaking and her balls ached with pleasure.

Her tits were soon aching with the same sort of pleasure, her nipples hard little points that kissed the air of the room. She could feel them becoming damp and wet. She wondered what it was. She could even feel little rivets of something leaking down their curves and onto her tummy. Keeping her eyes closed she tried to ignore it as Daddy continued to work the shampoo into her hair.