Bunny Paws Avenue Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bunny was so excited, her sister was already leaking and looked so cute. They would soon look similar, there was no way Bunny was going to look exactly like Kitten. She thought her boobs just were not that big. Then there was the cute little package between Kittens legs. There was no way her little mound would ever look like that. She was still super happy that Kitten had been so accepting. She wondered if Kitten would be able to help feed the babies. That would help so much she wiggled.

Daddy smiled adding a bit more of the shampoo formula to Kittens hair watching as the color faded into a platinum blond that matched Bunny's and if Daddy was being honest he couldn't wait, having the two snuggling her and being submissive to her. Which caused her own cock to ache. The tip leaking her own thick cream took her attention away from the task, as she added just a bit too much shampoo mix to Kittens hair.

Kitten could feel the pleasure ballooning; it was almost too much to handle, as she moaned out and whimpered. Her mind seemed to be slowing and diming. She could feel her thoughts popping like bubbles. There were thoughts and concepts she somehow instinctively knew were protected. Others like complex words and math. Those seem to pop right out of her head. She giggled, who needed those things she thought being a bit simpler would be nice. She would have Bunny to look out for her. She knew her older sister would totally look out for her.

That wasn't all she could feel her morals slipping, the thought of rubbing and kissing on her sister was starting to become more and more enticing and appealing. She wasn't completely against it to start with, but now she was sort of craving it as she giggled. The thought of Daddy watching them as they played that sent a shiver through her as she moaned again, her little dick leaking along with her tits.

Daddy looked at the bottle and she was so lost in her own thoughts she hadn't even been paying attention. The Salon girl had said not to use more than a quarter of a bottle. The bottle in Daddy hand had been completely emptied. She had said it would diminish IQ, making whoever it was used on a little more bimboish. Kitten was going to be a bimbo for sure now. Daddy chuckled, shaking her head and using the other bottle of water to wash the shampoo out of Kittens hair.

Kitten blinked feeling better than she ever had as she felt Daddy working her scalp once more washing out the suds. She felt so amazing and she was so thankful she got to spend the rest of her life at the bakery and helping Daddy and her big sister.

Daddy pulled Kitten up from the chair helping her balance with her new assets as she looked Kitten over "How are you feeling Kitten? I bet you feel like a brand new you huh?"

Daddy playfully teased as Kitten nodded her head happy and excited she bounded without a word to her big sister giving her a big milky wet cummie hug. Bunny returned that big hug pushing her big tummy right into her little sister.

Daddy simply stood there smiling knowing once more they made the right decision and that the Bakery had turned yet another life around. Who knows if Noah would have ever found happiness. Daddy knew deep down in her heart that Noah would be happy as Kitten and she would take care of both Kitten and Bunny.

"Alright you two it's time to get to work, we have a lot to do around the bakery and remember your parents will be here in a few days." Daddy's voice boomed as the two looked and giggled.

"Yes Daddy" the two said in unison as Bunny grabbed Kittens hand leading her over to the milkers to show her how they worked. That way they could extract the yummy cream that Kitten was producing.