Bunny - Waiting

Story Info
Bunny waits patiently for Travis to get home.
830 words
4.5
5.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Bunny was visiting me that May I was working a very early shift. I would leave in the early morning and didn't get back until just after noon. It was common for me to leave her asleep and then just text her until I got off work. It would typically be normal stuff with me making sure she ate and got herself ready for the day, but also sexting was a big deal for us since we typically lived so very far apart.

One morning I had the idea to make her wait for me to arrive in a very specific manner. When I walked into the door of our AirBnB she was to be positioned on the bed, face down, ass in the air with all of her toys and insertables right next to her. I wanted to use those toys on her the first thing when I arrived. She was clearly excited and would make sure it was done. The scene was set.

I was excited for this one. Never had a sub be able to wait for me to arrive and use her. Most of the time they would have to make it to me since I hosted, then set up, then play. Not that I have anything against scene setting, but it's a magical feeling to know a sub is waiting for you already in the way she was to be used when you arrived. I imagine that is what it felt like to have a girl waiting at the door on their knees with mouth open ready to blow you as soon as you got home.

When I finally got back to the place I unlocked the door, walked up the stairs, entered the room and sure enough there she was. A beautiful sight to behold for sure as her brown ass was waiting and squirming for her Daddy to get home. The biggest smile crossed my face as I put down my stuff and got ready to sit down. I felt dumb when I had to turn around and leave the room for a second to use the bathroom. It would be years later that I learned to never pass a bathroom up so I should have gone before I left. Oh well.

I returned to the room and sat down on the bench behind her. My face is level with her pussy and anus just ready for me to explore. She didn't say much as she was just waiting to see what was in store for her. I had toys and time on my hands and was not going to waste too much time thinking when I could simply be doing.

First things first, there was no plug where a plug should be. Bunny was a little self-conscious about any anal play as she had a small skin tag right in front of it. It bothered me none and I made sure to make her feel comfortable the day I decided I was going to penetrate it. She grew to love it in time and this plug helped her get ready for me in the days leading up to the trip. I grabbed the lube and the plug and made sure it was properly covered. One head rubbing her cheek making sure she felt at ease. The other hand holding the plug has it pushed inside her. She grabbed the sheets and held on as the pain subsided when the plug popped into place.

Next, I grabbed her pink stick vibe. It was about a foot long, skinny, with a vibe inside a small oval on the end. Perfect for hitting the g-spot and making sure vibrations are felt all over. I teased her lips with it at first to her delightful moans and shakes before pushing it inside her. I ran it all over her soft walls and she held on trying not to cum before she was allowed. I was not in the mood to be mean to her so I let her cum a few times. I am a nice guy after all.

I left it sitting inside her as I got up to take pictures. The sight I saw that day should be hung in museums around the world. This tiny woman who gave me power and control over her was here for me to do with her as I wished. She was cumming and feeling pleasure because she trusted me to make sure she was cared for and I am forever thankful for days like this.

After a while, I made her get up, plug still in place, and get on her knees. She eagerly gave me a blowjob to thank me for allowing her to cum so many times. Her excitement was apparent as she was going a bit wilder than usual. I don't recall how long I held on that day, but I doubt I had too much will power left after all that play.