Taking Her Home Ch. 01

Story Info
Meet up at the bar.
804 words
3.45
6.3k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walks into the bar one warm summer evening. He stops at the door as his eyes adjust from the bright summer sun to the dimmed mood lighting in the bar. To the left he sees people enjoying themselves at the booths, but his gaze was quickly absorbed by the woman sitting at the bar.

He could tell she was a knock out. He eyes followed her body to the black sandal heels strapped around her ankles. Her red toenails shining in contrast to her heels. Dangling around her ankle was a silver bracelet which caught the light as she tapped her foot on her barstool. His gaze followed up her lovely calves to her white sundress covered in red flowers. The dress hugging her wonderful body in all the right places. Her large breast completely on show. He could see her fingers on her right hand rimming the top of her glass. He could not see her face at the moment since her long dark hair hanging loosely around her face. But when her head turned his mouth dropped just a bit.

She smirked. Not a lot but just enough that he saw. She quickly turned her head back to the bar. He took two steps closer to her. She turned back and smiled twirling her hair and her fingers. They made eye contact and they both knew it was on.

He was standing behind the bar stool next to hers. His hands resting on the bar of the chair. "Hi there," he started. "My name is Tor. Is this seat taking? May I join you?

She looked back into his eyes. "Nobody is sitting here," she said patting the sit. "You may, only if you can help me with something."

"I can try. What can I do for you."

"Well I need someone to have a drink with and mine is pretty much empty," she said shaking it. I smile came to both of their faces.

He pulled back the bar stool and took a seat next to her. Sliding the stool closer to her. He looked and her and smiled. "What are you drinking?"

Her finger comes up to her lower lip, tapping it like she was thinking hard on something. "How about a," she said as the bartender walked over. He nodded that he heard.

"You heard what the lady would like. Can I get an Old Fashioned? Also a glass of water." With the drinks order he turned back to her. "So, I have a question," he stated to ask but she cut him off.

"My name," she said with a smile.

"No honey," he responded as he lifted his fingers to her face and brushed the few strands of loose hair from her face. "No, I was going to ask you what a beautiful lady was doing sitting alone, but now..." he let trailing off. His head turning with a playful look that he was upset.

"Well," she said placing her hand on his shoulder pulling him back up so she can see his face. She paused, "I was waiting for you. And my name is not honey. That may work with the others you try to pick up, but not me. My name is Tiazolteotl. Tia for short."

"Then Tia it is very nice to meet you," he said with his hand extended. She took it and they shook. There hands lingering just a little longer than normal.

Over the next two hours the drinks were flowing, the flirting was heavy and the laughs were electric.

At one point as they were have a bite to eat she stop the conversion. "Hold on, you have something on your face." Before he could move she had her napkin between her thumb and forefinger and removing the sauce at the side of his mouth. Her other three fingers softly touched his cheek. She finished but her fingers lingered. They eyes locked. His hand came up to hers, squeezing it in his. He leaned in for a kiss.

There lips met and there was fireworks. The kiss was soft and sweet. It felt like forever but it was only a few moments. They pulled away and smiled at each other.

He placed his had on her leg and she gets goosebumps along her leg. They are a few drinks in now and feeling good. Looking into her eyes he can see the list building with ever passing second. "Do you to get out of here honey?"

Her eyes drop his gaze, she smiles, leans into him and whispers, "yes."

With that he drops some cash on the bar and waves to the bartender. He pulls out her chair and takes her hand. Opening the door the warm summer air hits them as the sunny sky has turned to moonlight.