Bunny's Bachelor Party Gangbang Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-

That morning Steve woke up, still the little spoon to Bob's big spoon. He felt the man's half-hard dong resting between his butt cheeks. It didn't feel unpleasant, being held like this, being so close to Bob. He let himself be held, and gently sidled hips back into his friend's cock. Though he was sore from last night's gangbang, Bob's big, warm penis, both gentle and insistent, felt good pressed up against his most intimate spot.

"Hah, just like when we were kids. You'd always press your ass up against my morning wood." Steve ignored him, sliding away from him and closing his eyes, hoping to go back to sleep. The man shifted behind him, sitting up, and pulled at his shoulders.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you." Steve turned around. Bob shook a finger in his face as he continued.

"Just so you understand kid, last night wasn't a one-off. I was the first to seed you, the first to take you. You're bound to me, forever. I own your ass now." He stared at Steve intently for a few moments before continuing.

"I'm not completely evil. I'm still going to let you marry Krissy. I'm still going to let you get up in front of everyone in the church and make believe you're a man. But you won't just be Krissy's husband. You're my girlfriend now, too." He stroked Bob's short, light hair as he spoke. Steve's stomach dropped and his heart raced at this pronouncement - he felt terror but was also thrilled by this strange declaration.

"I always treat my girlfriends well." Bob brought his face close to Steve's, and surprised both of them by placing his lips against his. His mouth parted and his big tongue darted into Steve's mouth. The feel of Bob's stubble, his broad jaw and manly chin, felt incredibly strange. His own chin trapped in Bob's strong grip.

Steve's heart stopped, he was not expecting this level of tenderness from the man who had humiliated him so thoroughly the night before. The kiss lasted for nearly a minute, and Steve yielded to it completely, letting Bob's tongue explore where it wished, feeling the man breathe into his mouth, his nostrils blowing against his face. At last the bigger man pulled back, smirking at Steve's flushed face, cockily amused by the powerful effect his kiss had on him. He continued to caress his face as he spoke.

"I know last night was rough. We had to break you in. Break your spirit, take away your pride, teach you your place." He stroked Steve's hair, speaking to him in a gentle voice. Steve saw that Bob's other hand was between his hairy, chubby legs, stroking his morning wood to its full hardness. It was shiny and slick - he had applied lubricant to it.

"But it can be soft, Bunny. It can be soft and so nice." He turned the smaller man's body around so that once again his backside was available to him. Facing the window overlooking the lake, Steve flinched as Bob's big hand plunged between his butt cheeks to deliver a heaping of oil on his hole.

"Please, Bob, I'm really sore," Steve whispered desperately. He tried to get away but Bob's heavy hand pinned his hips in place to the bed. He sidled up closer to the weaker man, so that Steve felt Bob's hairy chest, belly, bush and legs pressed up against his backside. His cock knocked on his door insistently.

"Shhhh," Bob cooed, shushing him as he began his invasion, pushing his dick inside of Steve.

"I'm gonna be so gentle, little man. I'm gonna make you love it." Steve yelped as his big cockhead breached the first line of defense, but Bob was in no hurry. He just held his ground and kept his big hand on Steve's left haunch, holding him still.

"Breathe," he instructed, sliding his hand around his waist to hold his friend's belly, giving him a moment to adjust. The two men stayed like that, the top two inches of his big cock impaled in Steve's rear, before he began his forward press. The weaker man took three deep breaths before he pushed out against the cock inside him, as if he was trying to expel it, just as Amir had recommended last night. It was his invitation to the large erect penis infiltrating his insides.

Bob took advantage, jamming a few more inches in before stopping. Steve groaned at the incursion, but focused on his breathing. He then felt Bob's big fingers move up from his heaving stomach to find his chest, where he began to tweak and play with his nipples. He gasped as Bob began talking into his ear.

"From now on, all you've got to do is what I say. That's the only thing you have to do. You belong to Big Bob. You always have, kid. I'll protect you, look out for, just like I always have. But you have to do what I say, and you have to give yourself to me whenever I want it. That's the tradeoff."

As he laid out the terms, Bob fondled Steve's perky pectorals and molested his erect nipples, all while continuing to force his way inside of the man's guts.

"In every aspect of your life I'm going to protect you and I'm going to lead you. Your work, your home life, your sex life with Krissy, you're not going to hide anything from me and you'll always do what I say because I know best. I'm your king and your boss. You'll answer to me, but I take care of you and keep you safe. Right?" The bigger man pushed in, keeping up the assault.

"Bob, please, no, it's too much." It wasn't clear whether Steve was protesting the rough invasion of the thick, veiny rod in his ass or Bob's matter of fact statement of intent to take over his life.

"You call me Big Bob. And it's not too much, boy, it's just right. I'm smarter than you, I'm stronger than you, I'm tougher than you. It's how it's always been, I've always called the shots for you, but now it's official between us, now there's no question, now it's clear that you obey me no matter what."

Tears flooded Steve's eyes as Bob continued his breach, and he lay his face down and bit the pillow. It was all horribly true- Bob had always known better and Steve had always relied upon him. In grade school and high school, Bob was the only reason he had passed any of his math classes, and then again in college it was only through Bob's tutelage that he had been able to complete his economics homework. In fact, Bob had suggested the classes he should take, and later the jobs he should apply for, and Steve had faithfully deferred to his wiser friend. No one else knew the extent to which Bob had directed the course of his life. Bob and the wider circle of guys, all bigger and stronger than him, their mere presence, had shielded the smaller boy from any kind of bullying. Bob had protected him and made decisions for him, all their lives.

"Amir said you had a clit for a dick, and he's right. This is just a clit, isn't it?" Bob reached around and gave it a few pity strokes with his lube covered hand, sending Steve into ecstasy. He moaned out his response in the affirmative as his tormentor pushed in the last few inches of his rigid manhood.

"Say it!" Bob rammed forward, bucking his hips, bottoming out in Steve.

"It's just a clit, I just have a clit!" He wailed, his voice quavering from from the unbearable pleasure coming from his penis, prostate and nipples. Bob took up a nice slow fucking pace. Soft and nice, just like he had promised the trembling weakling.

He pulled Steve's hips into him, getting as close to him as possible, sealing his big hairy chest and belly against his bottom's sweat-soaked back. As he slowly humped his friend, his big rough hands continued to terrorize the man's taut, mostly hairless body. Attacking his chest and nipples, rubbing his belly, giving a few halfhearted strokes to the sodomized man's swollen little penis.

Steve, in turn, pushed his rear back into Bob with each stroke, meeting his thrust, aiding and abetting his own butt-fucking. The room was filled with the sound of the their flesh slapping together, the collision of Bob's hairy crotch and waist against Steve's rear end, the rocking bed springs and both men's heavy breathing. Bob's grunts manful and low and Steve issuing shamefully high-pitched, ecstatic moans.

Eventually Bob used his long ago wrestling team training to spin Steve in one swift motion, from off of his side to face down, pinning him down on his belly. Now he was humping the trapped man with fervor, and the bedstead slammed nosily against the wall with each drive. A new sound filled the room, the rhythmic slap of his big hairy balls slamming into Steve's scrotum. After a while Bob spoke again, his deep voice ragged with exertion.

"Who do you belong to, bitch?" Bob demanded huskily.

"Big Bob," Steve groaned into the pillow he was biting.

"Say it. Louder. Wake up the house. I want the guys to hear. Who do you belong to?" He yelled, slapping Steve's upturned cheeks.

"I belong to Big Bob! I belong to Big Bob!" The weaker man wailed. Big Bob's big hog had become impossibly thicker as it neared orgasm, and Steve kept yelling it, over again as he felt his friend's heavy hanging testicles pulse as they emptied their payload deep into his guts.

From somewhere in the house one of their friends yelled for them to shut the fuck up. Bob hollered and applauded as Steve kept shouting his name, the two of them meeting each other as they simultaneously came, Steve atop the mattress, and Bob inside of Steve.

"Stay like that. Face down on your tummy. Don't move." He then grabbed all of the pillows from the edge of the bed, and lifted Steve's hips to place them, one by one, beneath him, before setting him back down. Now Steve's waist was elevated, his body in an inverted V shape.

"Gotta make sure you get every drop of that Kovach cum in your guts. Right Bunny?" When Steve didn't respond, Bob brought a big rough hand down hard on his bare buttocks.

"I'm fucking serious. My jizz goes down your throat or up your pussy. You stay like that until I say so." Steve grunted in the affirmative, facing the mattress, and lay there passively. He listened as Bob went to the en suite bathroom and took a long, loud piss and bowel movement.

"Damn! You've got one hell of a pussy. All these years of you being a dud in the sack, and it turns out your real talents are being a sweet little gay bottom." Bob stood over the bed, shaking his cock over Steve's body, whipping the last few drops of cum from his piss slit onto his neck and hair. Then he rifled around in his duffle bag and pulled on a pair of athletic shorts.

"Go make us some coffee," Bob ordered, his back to him, as he pulled on a t-shirt. Steve stood up from the bed.

"Bob... Big Bob, can I get cleaned up and get dressed please?" Steve asked carefully.

"Hell no, bitch. I marked you with my scent. But you can wear this." Bob threw him one of his t-shirts - it was an old, faded crimson t-shirt that Steve recognized well. From Bob's college alma mater, for practically a decade he had worn it almost exclusively. Steve looked at it, holding it up to his chest, then looked at himself in the mirror.

It draped over his torso. Bob wore a size larger than him, so the idea of putting it on made him feel like a girlfriend wearing his boyfriend's t-shirt, which in a large sense was very much the case. Bob was marking him as his by having him rep his alma mater.

"Put it on," Bob ordered, his voice firm but a playful smirk on his face. He knew exactly what he was doing, what the implication of Steve wearing his old t-shirt was.

Steve put it on, looking at himself. The baggy shirt covered up most of his backside and covered the very top of his thighs. Just the tip of his little peckerhead peaked out from beneath it, and depending on how far he bent down you could see the hint of his butt cheeks. Bob stood behind him in the mirror, reaching beneath the shirt to feel up his naked waist.

"Yeah. I like that. It shows that you belong to Big Bob. Even when you can't wear my shirt, we're going to make sure you always have something on that symbolizes my ownership of you. So you always know you're mine." Bob's gaze bore into Steve's in their reflection as the bigger man held him close.

Bob spun them around so that they were face to face but no less close.

"Now your man wants some coffee. But you're gonna give Big Bob some sugar first." He leered at Steve, licking his lips and bringing them close.

Steve watched them in the mirror, Bob pulling his slender form into a crushing embrace as his mouth attacked his. Steve tensed up at first, but eventually gave into the long, mauling kiss, the wet heat of it, the closeness of their embrace. Bob's big, thick tongue ran rampant through his mouth and he welcomed the invasion, obligingly kissing him back.

He then released him, spun him around towards the door and sent him off with a slap to his naked bottom. Steve felt like he was sleepwalking - in half a day his life had changed completely, and yet - it felt just like Bob had said - all of this was always there between them, now it was official. He watched his bare feet stepping down the stairs and onto the first floor, and he felt like he was walking out into a new world.

12