Buoyancy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorman let him through and he again took the stairs the moment he spied where the elevators were at.

Up 6 flights, two steps at a time, he was in front of his own door in a matter of three minutes. He was panting lightly, fixed his hair and took one deep breath.

Don't fuck this up, he muttered to himself.

He knocked on his door.

***

His peephole darkened and half a second after it cleared, his door creaked open. Brooke half opened it, peaking out at him with one eye as she half hid behind it. Her fingers were on the door frame and she looked up at him from beneath her lashes like she was a little girl.

Kevin was destroyed. "May I come in?" he asked.

Her hand rounded the door reaching for his. She pulled on him, pulling him over the threshold, into his own home.

He was staring a hole through her, taking her all in as he closed the door behind her. Then he pulled on her hand and took hold of her around her waist and her mouth came easily into his as they danced and stumbled their way into his living room.

"Welcome home," came her sultry voice as his mouth went low to her neck.

She was still wearing the heels the trenchcoat, the whole thing, as he'd requested. His hands were inside the trenchcoat in a flash and it seemed to be the starter's pistol for Brooke. She was working on his tie just as he began pulling her coat down and off of her shoulders.

"Jesus - this is really happening," he said into her mouth as he kissed her. There wasn't enough time, enough space, enough air in the world. Her hands were pulling the tie from him, pulling the shirt out of his pants, working at the buttons. He was groping her breasts through the lycra top - he winced, they were even bigger than he remembered - pushing her down and falling atop her on the couch, pulling off her shoes, then kneeling between her legs, hands under her skirt, working the leggings off of her.

She got his shirt open first and her mouth crashed against his chest, licking and biting anything she could find and Kevin's head fell back in a bliss that he hadn't seen coming at all. His hands went to her hair as she bit his chest and kissed his pebbled nipple; she licked a path down his midriff to his belly button, distracting him enough for her to start undoing his belt.

He pulled her head off of him, pulled her to her knees on the couch, pulled her mouth up into his, tasting the lava of her mouth, her hands still fiddling with his belt, now on his fly, the rough sound of the zipper...

Kevin grunted and shoved her back from him and pulled on her legs, flipping her backwards. She shrieked and laughed and he pulled and pulled on the leggings until it finally started to come off of her. Her hips raised and he pulled the nylons under her butt careful not to drag her mauve lace panties along with them...

It was then that the unmistakable musk of her sex exploded into the air around him as he pulled the leggings from her feet. He had never in his life even thought to do it. But he was just about to toss the leggings to the floor when the overwhelming urge to press them to his face came over him. He closed his eyes and brought it up to his nose, inhaling deep.

He shuddered at what he was smelling, the aroma that had scented the nylon. His blood felt like it was on fire. He felt like he was paralyzed, like he couldn't move.

His eyes were still closed when he took a breath and grunted: "Holy fuck..."

When he opened his eyes Brooke's eyes were half lidded, a look on her face like she was losing her mind. She grabbed hold of each side of his open shirt and pulled him down atop her.

Kissing and grunting and grinding. Brooke pushing him off of her, onto the floor just so that she could amble atop him. His fly was finally open. More kissing, rolling on the floor. Her hiked up skirt. Him grinding his cock against her opening, only her underwear and his barring their desperation.

More rolling more kissing. Her backing away, back onto the couch. Him fighting out of his shirt, in hot pursuit, crawling on all fours back towards her lips.

His head was swimming. Her body was scorching him, her fingers leaving a trail of fire where they went. And then, the last piece of motivation that he could possibly need...

Her voice.

"The way you kissed me...back at the office..." came her breathless voice, "I was so wet. I thought you were going to fuck me right there...on your desk..."

Goddamn it, his dick yelled at him.

"Didn't know...if I'd have the heart...to stop you..." she finished between kisses, working her way to his neck.

She needed a man - and you gave her a mouse, his dick egged him on.

"I wanted that. Fuck I wanted that. But I also wanted our first time...to be..." He let the words linger in the space between them, hoping she didn't have any doubts about the dog that he had leashed inside of him.

Her eyes softened and in lieu of a response, her fingers left his and she started anxiously scratching at his sides, feeling his lips dance on her face.

"I didn't wanna...put you in a position...to turn me down..." he continued, trying to drive it home.

She was nodding at him, a knowing look on her face. "You wanted to treat me like a lady," she said, sitting up and holding his face in her hands. "Thing is...when you touch me..." Her mouth came forward and the kiss was so wet, soft and rough, their lips such a messy, hungry tangle that when she finally broke it and rested her forehead against his, Kevin was sure that it had taken at least a year off of his life.

"...I don't feel like a lady...when you touch me..." she said, panting.

He felt lightheaded. Her voice was like music, his dick couldn't get any harder. Still, there was the burden in the back of his mind. Every other voice just wanted to start tearing the rest of her clothes off except for the lone voice.

The one that he wanted to listen to the least. The voice that believed she was the one.

Don't you fucking do it, the voices said in unison.Don't you fucking dare!

He honestly could scarcely recognize his voice as it spoke. And he absolutely couldn't believe the words that were coming out of his own mouth.

"I just...want to do this right..." he said, his eyes closed as he tried to force out each word.

"I..." He had to stop to catch his breath before finally asking.

"Are you sure?"

WHYYYYY? WHYYYYY? RETARD, JACKASS, DICKHEAD!! WHYYYYY!?!?!?! The insults rained down, hurled from all directions, echoing in his head.

But they would be unnecessary. Because Brooke's lips curled into a small smile and, staring straight into his eyes, she bit her lip and answered by way of lifting her shirt up over her head and unclasping her bra from behind.

It was like it happened in slow motion. The stretching of the white fabric, her arms crossing in front of her to pull the hem of the top up. Her smooth midriff. The beaming smile on her cheeks, disappearing as the shirt covered her face. The moment the shirt lifted high enough to reveal the underwire, the perfect curve of it as it indented her skin.

The shirt rising higher. Her chest appearing to grow and grow with each inch revealed. It was like her body was inflating right before his eyes. The creamy skin above the silky mauve cups of the bra; the twin shadows of her cleavage as the heft of them shifted apart as her elbows raised. Then her chin, through the neck of the shirt - her face appears, her hair as immaculate as before. The shirt tossed idly, floating in the air to the ground. Her eyes were wide, expectant...as if trying to determine if he like what he saw.

And then, her hands disappearing behind her - the shoulder straps of the bra jump and shrink forward. Her cups loosen...

But they don't fall on their own, even when her shoulders shrug forward. Even when the straps fall off of her shoulders onto her upper arms. They remain stuck in place. But they no longer cup her.

They can't fall because the weight of her earth-shattering tits has them trapped against her chest.

Kevin looked up to her face. She had a small smile that disappeared and now, biting her lip, she winced shyly, as if wary of being naked in front of him.

Kevin wasn't sure he was breathing. He wasn't sure of his own name.

And then Brooke's hand came under her ribs, a fingertip running a teasing, maddening circle on her skin, meandering shyly up to the underwire...

...pulling the bra clear of her.

Kevin's world was unraveling.

***

In his mind, it had been like a splinter. Psychologically it just rubbed him the wrong way.

Each scene it captured his curiosity. And then he was denied. But he understood. Tarantino was just building up suspense for the big reveal.

Scene after scene. Light on faces, the slackening of jaw. Tim Roth asking if he can believe what he's seeing. Sam Jackson saying he can.

"It's beautiful," Roth says.

Then nothing.

He loved Pulp Fiction. But the tease of the 'mysterious light in the briefcase' rubbed him the wrong way. Over time he could appreciate that it was a trope - meant to be unseen. But every time he'd ever watch that movie it wouldn't bother him less. Knowing that he'd never see what was in the briefcase bothered him a little more.

***

He had dreamed of this moment, non-stop from the moment he met her. Brooke's bra fell away.

Kevin's world was unraveling.

"So that's what was in the briefcase," he whispered to himself.

"What?" Brooke asked.

But he didn't hear her. He didn't even hear himself - had no idea he had even spoken.

He was having a fucking out of body experience.

It was like a smack to the face. A bullet to brain. A shot of pure joy. It woke him up, killed him and gave him life all at the same time.

His jaw was hanging, his eyes darting around trying to take her in. He was rendered totally dumbstruck. Dumbstruck by what was the most perfect pair of tits he had ever seen. They weren't just the most incredible breasts he'd seen in person. He couldn't think of a pair that were more spectacular in 15 years of porn watching.

They looked the way tits would look if God had taken the time to fashion a pair of them personally.

What?!?...No! he thought. That's just a dumb way of saying that God made them personally.

They were otherworldly. Heft that seemed to float, untethered to earthly concerns. Happy, heavy, swollen. Soft, plush, fluffy. They were creamy, milky, and buoyant, drooping under their phenomenal weight while at the same time seemingly defying gravity. They were heavy enough to hang from her yet, given how fucking huge they were, they should have been down at her belly button. Instead, they rode high on her chest, far higher than they had any right to. Swollen and heaving, they gave the impression of being filled with helium - put more simply, they looked fake. They looked to good to be true, like they were designed - jaw-dropping twins topped by a pair of angry looking coral pink nipples big as grapes.

"Am I worth the wai...?"

She couldn't even finish the sentence before Kevin's face came mindlessly forward and his mouth was on her like a newborn looking for dinner.

Kevin knew that he couldn't get carried away, couldn't be rough with them. He had to keep on telling himself that this was just an introduction, just an appetizer to a main course. But it took every ounce of strength he had to worship those huge globes as nature intended because the retarded oaf in him wanted to push his dick between them in the worst way. He wanted to use them as shock absorbers for a V12 engine...

Instead, he controlled the flame, nuzzling and petting her breasts like he'd never seen a pair before. Which was fitting because he'd never ever seen a pair like these.

He was so lost in swirling his tongue around her nubs, supporting her weight, kissing her skin, smelling her perfume, licking her areolas and raking his teeth gently along her nipples that he had totally ignored Brooke's reactions, whether she was enjoying any of it. After about five minutes of slow and devoted attention, his focus finally wavered, drawn by a small gasp that had passed from her lips. He was still kissing the underbelly of those spongy globes, thumbs flicking her nipples in an enthusiastically, unpredictable rhythm, when he looked up her body and into her face to find her cheeks flushed and her eyes bright. He had a question written on his face and, in response, her hand rose to the back of his neck. She pulled on him, pushing his mouth the smallest measure deeper into her breasts, before whispering, "Don't you fucking stop..."

He closed his eyes and continued his devotional.

By the time he finished, her nipples were like little diamonds and his jaw was slightly sore. Brooke pulled him up against her and her lips exploded into his mouth. Enough was enough. He dragged the black skirt off of her, hoisted her by her arms up against him and marched them into his bedroom. Her wet nipples slid back and forth against his chest before stabbing into him as he crushed her against him. Setting her down on her feet next to his bed, her mind-blowing figure on full display save for her lacy panties. His fingers finally wormed their way under the token piece of fabric.

But the small attention that his free hand had intended to show her love button was derailed when she forcibly flexed her hips into his hand and two of his fingers slipped inside of her to the second knuckle. She moaned into his mouth - their tongues still at war - and it was only when he withdrew from her startlingly wet pussy did she break the kiss, a brief moment of disappointment that dissolved into a silent moan when his moistened fingers started to dance about her clit. Her hips froze, her whole body froze, her head fell back and she looked like she had been hit with a tranquilizer dart. His lips were on her neck as his fingers danced and danced on her clit, before rubbing her roughly up and down the whole slit of her pussy and backdoor and throwing her down to the bed.

Brooke bounced on the mattress and immediately rolled to her side and closed her legs, shuddering against the tingling sensations ebbing from her pussy. Her lip was trembling when she looked back to him as Kevin pulled off the rest of his clothes and reached for her shut knees. She fought him off briefly before he simply pulled her by the thighs, dragging her to him along the sheet until her ass was just at the edge of the bed. He stood and forced her knees apart and Brooke's neck came up just in time to see his cock standing out from the rest of him like a tree branch. She bit her lip, knowing just how wet she was and how badly she wanted it, and actually reached out for him, feeling the warm hard thing and pushing it closer to her secret. Kevin's head fell back and he drew out the torment, pulling away to reach for a pillow at the head of the bed and stuffing it under her neck. He wanted to see everything that happened next and it was just as he settled back in between her parted legs that Brooke's calf hooked his thigh, anxious to make the next part happen.

And then Kevin smiled. He shifted forward until his cock hung directly over her mound and, pulling her panties to the side, pressed down on his dick, patting it against Brooke's clit a few times. Her head fell back and her mouth opened before looking back down at where his cock continued to spank the feeling into her. She was barely breathing now, completely a slave to whatever he wanted, and the strangled gasp that came to her when he finally nestled the head of his cock properly into her opening was the most incredible relief that she'd felt in her whole life...

A relief that was replaced with both overwhelming dread and a head-rushing thrill when Kevin suddenly pulled his hips away and fell to his knees before her.

"Kevin..." she remembered gasping out in desperation as his mouth closed on her. Her tummy had tensed up, she'd stopped breathing, her whole body preparing to start screaming.

The sound of her voice, that desperation, saying his name. He was sure that he'd remember that moment the rest of his life...

But the moment never happened. Because just before his mouth made contact with her furious pussy, just after she had hissed out his name, some forty tortuous hours after he been promised to have her and worship her, someone else called out his name from the living room. A terribly familiar, unfortunate voice.

The door slammed loudly, the sound of bags hitting the floor. "Kevin!! Kevin, it's me! Your mother, remember. Why can't you answer your phone like a normal person?"

12